}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Cyberdyne Systems
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Financial Holonet » Cyberdyne Systems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, September 29th 2006 01:29pm    Post subject: Cyberdyne Systems

ImperiSoft is now Cyberdyne Systems, a computers and robotics conglomerate aimed at selling the very best in computing and droids in the Galaxy.

Computers
CS-1: 400 credits
    Operating System: Portals 3.11
    Holoplate: 25.4 cm
    Active Memory: 256 MF
    Permanent Memory: 30 GF
    HD-ROM Drive with caddie
    HVD-ROM Drive with caddie
    Wireless Holonet Connection

IS-Pr1 Flimsy Printer: 100 credits

CS-2: 1500 credits
    Operating System: Portals 44 (Portals 4.1)
    Holoplate: 38.1 cm
    Active Memory: 2 GF
    Permanent Memory: 8 TF
    HD-R/W Drive
    HVD-ROM Drive

CS-3: 5,000 credits
    Operating System: Portals Vision
    Holoplate: 50.8 cm
    Active Memory: 512 GF
    Permanent Memory: 580 TF
    HD-R/W Drive
    HVD-ROM Drive

Software
Portals 43 (4.0): Our best selling HUI to date, and introducing new features like the taskbar and start menu! Requires 256 MF of Active Memory, and 320 MF permanent memory. Compatible with CS-1 and CS-2. Easily affordable for the discerning customer at 1,000 credits.

Portals 44 (4.1): Our latest and greatest HUI, including all of new perks of '43 and now with plug-and-play compatibility! Just 1,200 credits!

Portals Vision: The latest operating system from Cyberdyne, this a powerful piece of programming. Effectively quadruples the abilities of Portals 44. Superb security package. 2,000 credits. Functions on CS-3 or better.

Cyberdyne Office: A complete package of office programs, including a word processor with multilingual (supports Basic, Huttese, Bothan, Neimoidian, and Bocce) spelling and grammar checking utilities. Also has spreadsheet, holopresentation, and database programs. All for 600 credits.

Era of Mythology: Play as the deities from Corellian, Coruscanti, or myths of other worlds and guide your people to greatness! 50 credits. Requires CS-1 or better to play.

Historic Battlegrounds Saga: Play as eight different factions across countless historic fronts, from the Trade Federation invasion of Naboo to numerous hypothetical battles, such as a Rebel invasion of Coruscant or Imperial attacks on Kashyyyk. Features the actual voices of Darth Vader, Mara Jade, Ams Jendob, Shayera Hol, and Lorth Yittreas.* 40 credits. Requires 2 GF active memory and 512 GF permanent memory.

Era of Conquest: Start as a mere nomad group and grow into a massive planetary government in this thrilling real-time strategy. 35 credits. Requires 1.5 GF active memory and 285 GF permanent storage.

Window
-A fun game from the makers of Decay Period 2. Solve puzzles to survive. Can you make it out still alive? 40 credits. Functions on CS-3 or better.

The Mandalorian Crisis MMORPG
-An exciting look back at the chaotic time of the Mandalorian invasion of the Galaxy in 21056. Only 40 credits for the program and a 15 credit monthly fee to play, it's a nice, inexpensive way to enjoy yourself. 40 credits. Functions on CS-3 or better.

Simulacrum City
-An enjoyable simulator where you can build a city from the ground up... or unleash a slew of disasters on it, if you choose. You are the mayor in Simulacrum City. 40 credits. Functions on CS-1 or better.

Entertainment Discs
Fefj'Dunmah: Arguing with My Selves HVD: 35 credits
-Paaerduag ventriloquist Dunmah is at it again in the HVD release of his performance on Tatooine. Likely to be a best-seller.

Droids
AnthroPC: Our pride and joy! A small, sentient droid that you can also employ just like a personal computer, the AnthroPC is a lively companion. Soon, we will have modkits so you can customize your AnthroPC. Buy one today for 2,000 credits!

*This has been approved by the Board of Culture

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Sun, February 03rd 2008 02:25pm; edited 5 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Rimmer
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, September 29th 2006 01:43pm    Post subject:

CS-2: 1500 credits

2 of these please. One for me, and one for my woman secretary.

Thanks.

Is your MSN dead, Amsy? :P

~Arnold J Rimmer~
Estranged brother of Alexus Sienar
YT-2400 Red Dwarf

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, September 29th 2006 01:46pm    Post subject:

Highly unreliable.

Your computers are en route. Thank you for your patronage.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Rimmer
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, September 29th 2006 02:18pm    Post subject:

Nyet problemski.

~Arnold J Rimmer~
Estranged brother of Alexus Sienar
YT-2400 Red Dwarf

Back to top »
Ar'alani
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, September 30th 2006 12:04am    Post subject:

How much would a droid intelligence unit be?

Personal Assets:
50,349,629 Credits
-27,815 credits per Week
Modified CR90 Prowler
Weapons/Munitions Cache

"Nah, Shy's too good-looking to be Kerrigan." -Ams
"LOL. You had me going there for a minute." -Jace
*STAB* -Ams

"You guys are frakked up. I love you all." -Ams

"I present thee with thy Amulet of Lool*.
*Grants the user +10 Humor. Results may vary." -Jace
"Maybe if you had worn it, that joke would had been funny. :P" -Xaph

"And out of the ground the Lord God made every tree grow that is pleasant to the sight and good for food. The tree of life was also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil."
-Genesis 2:9

LONG LIVE DSCHINGHIS KHAN!
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, October 01st 2006 12:46pm    Post subject:

A droid intelligence unit, sir? Of what type?

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, October 01st 2006 07:12pm    Post subject:

No has read my History article... have they? :(

:p

Also, gender can be hard to tell by text. :p

I'm sorry, sir, but the units that powerful are not for sale.

Expand

Back to top »
Ar'alani
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Sun, October 01st 2006 08:11pm    Post subject:

*pokes Ams with a force pike*

EDIT: What about a droid intelligence unit? I need to upgrade my security droids.

Personal Assets:
50,349,629 Credits
-27,815 credits per Week
Modified CR90 Prowler
Weapons/Munitions Cache

*STAB* -Ams

"And out of the ground the Lord God made every tree grow that is pleasant to the sight and good for food. The tree of life was also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil."

Last edited by Ar'alani on Sun, October 01st 2006 08:13pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, October 01st 2006 09:15pm    Post subject:

What model are they?

Expand

Back to top »
Ar'alani
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Mon, October 02nd 2006 08:12pm    Post subject:

They are from the IG-100 series. I need one to be programmed to handle a variety of close-quarters weapons, and one to handle long-range weaponry.

Personal Assets:
50,349,629 Credits
-27,815 credits per Week
Modified CR90 Prowler
Weapons/Munitions Cache

*STAB* -Ams

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Mon, October 02nd 2006 08:27pm    Post subject:

I don't know if we have anything compatible with droids so... primitive. We have only advanced units, things lightyears ahead of that Clone Wars-knockoff trash you find everywhere nowadays. We are currently petitioning the Imperial government to allow us to sell one of more advanced designs. Perhaps you can replace your defective guards with those.

Expand

Back to top »
Ar'alani
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Wed, October 04th 2006 06:24pm    Post subject:

Those 'defective' guards are pretty capable units, Mr. Jendob. They have a high level of adaptability and can wield a variety of weapons once they are properly programmed. ;)

Personal Assets:
50,349,629 Credits
-27,815 credits per Week
Modified CR90 Prowler
Weapons/Munitions Cache

*STAB* -Ams

Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Wed, October 04th 2006 06:50pm    Post subject:

All the programming the world cannot change the fact that they are slow and it won't make them any less terminated when you splatter their shyt all over the place. I'd take organic units over droids any day.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Wed, October 04th 2006 07:39pm    Post subject:

Perhaps you'd like a pair of our T-600 droids to replace your ancient models?

Expand

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Wed, October 04th 2006 07:40pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, October 13th 2006 10:30pm    Post subject:

We at Cyberdyne are constantly working to perfect new droids and computer systems. And so, we present, for the very first time to the public, a limited offer:

Our brand new T-600 Terminator droids are on sale, for 10,000 credits each. It may seem expensive, but these droids are ten times superior to even the best battle droids or human replica units out there. And they cost just eight credits a week (on average) to maintain them. They can even be covered with an artificial skin (a model we offer) and used as infiltration units for only 2,000 credits extra. You can't get an HRD for those prices, and this machine will tear one apart.

This offer is good for 7 days.

Expand

Back to top »
Ar'alani
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Fri, October 13th 2006 11:00pm    Post subject:

Will this offer be valid next payday?

What weapons programming do they have?

Personal Assets:
50,349,629 Credits
-27,815 credits per Week
Modified CR90 Prowler
Weapons/Munitions Cache

*STAB* -Ams

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, October 13th 2006 11:22pm    Post subject:

What a rip off... The Empire has been known for its trickery in designs. I would not buy ANY droids and computer systems from this company. Probably wired with spyware out the wazoo.
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, October 13th 2006 11:28pm    Post subject:

Madam, simply because we are based out of Coruscant doesn't mean we are Imperial-affiliated. And just because your own products are markedly inferior, Ma'am, doesn't mean you need to run into our commercial channel and smear us. Now, if you don't wish to do business with us, I must ask you to leave. If you do not, or you continue your vicious smear campaign, we will be forced to take you to court and sue for potential damages.

As for the weapons training, the manipulators are quite humanoid, and the droid can handle just about any weapon on the market.

Expand

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, October 13th 2006 11:31pm    Post subject:

Take me to which court? A hoodwinked Imperial Justice system? I'd love to see that happen. I have a feeling I'd either be raped or executed before brought to some Imperial Justice.
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, October 13th 2006 11:33pm    Post subject:

Intergalactic Court, Madam. Leave, now or I'll bring you up on charges.

Expand

Back to top »
Alex Torr
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, October 13th 2006 11:38pm    Post subject:

[2] T-600's - 20,000cr

Please have them programmed with every combat program you offer. I plan on using them to train.

IntelForce

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, October 13th 2006 11:39pm    Post subject:

I'd like a T-600 on the double.
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, October 13th 2006 11:48pm    Post subject:

...You attack this company then order us about? No, Madam, I don't think so. We don't like refusing orders, but I cannot sell you this. Perhaps once tensions between our companies cool...

Mr. Torr, your droids are enroute.

Expand

Back to top »
Nora Stark
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Sat, October 14th 2006 12:59am    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
Intergalactic Court, Madam. Leave, now or I'll bring you up on charges.

Wouldn't an Intergalactic Court require Intergalactic cooperation? I don't want to be negative, but I don't see an Intergalactic Court working at this point in time. Even when the galaxy isn't at war, it seems that an Intergalacti Court is hard enough to put together. That would be part of the reason that Yoggoy was declaring war on a number of other companies not so long ago, wouldn't it?

Credits: 2,024,526,850
---------------------------
Just Another Broadcast with George Q'Bert - The most watched fake news program in the galaxy!
 Back to top »
Nora Stark
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Sat, October 14th 2006 01:06am    Post subject:

StarteK will order:
(2) T-600 W/artificial skin (24,000 Credits)
(1) T-600 (10,000 Credits)

Total: 34,000 Credits

Credits: 2,024,526,850
---------------------------
Just Another Broadcast with George Q'Bert - The most watched fake news program in the galaxy!
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Financial Holonet » Cyberdyne Systems
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: