}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
League of Free Worlds Begins, DRWP is no more.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » League of Free Worlds Begins, DRWP is no more.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Thu, September 28th 2006 05:24pm    Post subject:

Here we go again...

Can it, Shadowstalker. You ain't so innocent anymore.

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han

Last edited by Han Solo on Thu, September 28th 2006 05:25pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Natalie Pearson
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Fri, September 29th 2006 08:07am    Post subject:

I believe the point of the Alliance Security Chief's statement was that she was unwilling to commit genocide against the Tuskens.

It is not an organisation's members but the actions of the organisation itself that denotes whether that organisation is inherently good or evil. In the past the Galactic Empire has commited terrible atrocities against innocent civilians.

I am not saying that the current administration condones, supports or feels anything less than contempt for those actions, but it is still the same organisation.

The Vorzyd Cluster is completely neutral in this conflict, however I must ask the question. Why would this new benevolent Empire attack Thyferra, a world where even the slightest environmental imbalance can doom the population? Why has the Empire attacked first, when it stated time and again that it would not?

Superior Moff Natalie Pearson
PalpySlut Second Class

"... it's "Voila," you inbred piece of --hey look, a butterfly... " - Rory
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, September 29th 2006 01:18pm    Post subject:

Actually, Ma'am, my precise words were that we would not fire the first shot. There is nothing wrong with blockading an enemy asset.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Carlist Rieekan
Master Sergeant

Post Posted: Fri, September 29th 2006 01:58pm    Post subject:

Showing up with an attack fleet is - at least metaphorically - firing the first shot. So if we attempt to bring in ships to the planet, you'll just allow them to pass and not fire?

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, September 29th 2006 01:59pm    Post subject:

Well, since you have said you won't fire first either, I suppose we can send our entire Navies in just to stare at each other.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, September 29th 2006 02:00pm    Post subject:

Ams Jendob is a liar.

You wouldn't have titled it the 'Battle of...' instead, 'Blockade of ....'

I have stated what he was long before these battles appeared across the galaxy and yet people denied it. He has massive fleets above Rebellion worlds. If Jendob defeats the Rebellion across the galaxy, which factions are next? The Empire was neutral for a period of time...

I ask you to open your eyes to the malicious beings known as Lord Vader and Ams Jendob.

Last edited by Alatáriël Pallanén on Fri, September 29th 2006 02:01pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, September 29th 2006 02:04pm    Post subject:

Actually, I title all of them Battle. :p

Save your tired speeches, criminal. The fleet at your precious Geonosis is there to confirm the reports of your crimes during your time with Heckler. And I assure you, if half the rumors are true, there isn't a court in this universe that was hesitate to convict you of war crimes of the most heinous degree.

But I digress. Mr. Skywalker, I apologize for bringing the war into your otherwise joyous celebration. Both the Empire as a whole, and I personally shall take leave of all war commentary on this channel. Good day to you, Mr. Skywalker.

Expand

Back to top »
Carlist Rieekan
Master Sergeant

Post Posted: Fri, September 29th 2006 04:02pm    Post subject:

Moff Jendob has trully proved himself to be a liar.

He claims they will not fire first yet he makes his intentions to open fire all but clear.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, September 29th 2006 04:28pm    Post subject:

Hardly...

Expand

Back to top »
Ackbar
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, September 29th 2006 06:11pm    Post subject:

Gentlebeings, this is a channel for celebration, not of backstabbing and petty insults. Please, think of how this reflects on our factions.

And Commander Skywalker, you have my support in your endeavor. May the Force be with you.
Ravik Shadowstalker
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Fri, September 29th 2006 08:15pm    Post subject:

I'd much rather have a guy have a gun pointed at me for an hour than a guy squeeze the trigger at me for a second.

595,000 credits.
3,800 Creds a week.

"The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able function as a soldier is supposed to function.Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse. All war depends upon it"

Ronald Spiers: I bet if you went back two thousand years, you'd hear a couple centurions standing around yakking about how Tertius lopped off the heads of some Carthaginian prisoners.

Carwood Lipton: Well, maybe they kept talking about it because they never heard Tertius deny it.

Ronald Spiers: Maybe that's because Tertius knew there was some value to the men thinking he was the meanest, toughest sonofabitch in the whole Roman Legion.
 Back to top »
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Fri, September 29th 2006 09:26pm    Post subject:

I do not wish to be disagreeable, but I find error in your statement Mister Shadowstalker. Would it not be better to die quickly than to be put through all the stress and torment of prolonged threatening aggravation?
ECP Member/Faction Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri, September 29th 2006 09:45pm    Post subject:

That depends, Master Skywalker, on your succeptibility to permanent emotional trauma. If you are incapable of recovering from even a simple motion, then yes it is better to have a quick end. But if you are resilient, even the threat of death is not something that cannot be overcome.

Oftentimes, you get exactly what you expect from a given situation... in fact, often if you expect it too hard you will cause it against your own desire... the fulfilment of a self-invoked prophecy.

"Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Expand

"I gained [my votes] through "legal" means (read: bribes and threats)."

Last edited by Carnor Jax on Fri, September 29th 2006 09:46pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, September 29th 2006 10:15pm    Post subject:

Gentlemen, I believe I dismissed the Empire from commentary on the war. It was not a request, either.

Expand

Back to top »
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Sun, October 01st 2006 12:10pm    Post subject:

As my first two orders of business, I am hereby creating two charities. The first is the Skywalker Trust. A fund to help those still dying on the streets of the so called 'civilised' planets, the second is the Minority Support Fund, a charity to those people on planets such as Tatooine and other planets where the populace only just survive.

My second order of business is to officially extend the hand of peace by offering all governmets the opportunity to sign a mutual Non Aggression Pact with the League of Free Worlds. Anyone interested may reply here and/or send delegations to Yavin IV.

Thank you.
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Sun, October 01st 2006 03:11pm    Post subject:

What's that, 2 official messages with 37 messages of propoganda from other people? :P

595,000 credits.
3,800 Creds a week.

"The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able function as a soldier is supposed to function.Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse. All war depends upon it"

Ronald Spiers: I bet if you went back two thousand years, you'd hear a couple centurions standing around yakking about how Tertius lopped off the heads of some Carthaginian prisoners.

Carwood Lipton: Well, maybe they kept talking about it because they never heard Tertius deny it.

Ronald Spiers: Maybe that's because Tertius knew there was some value to the men thinking he was the meanest, toughest sonofabitch in the whole Roman Legion.
 Back to top »
Nora Stark
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Sun, October 01st 2006 03:19pm    Post subject:

Ravik Shadowstalker wrote:
What's that, 2 official messages with 37 messages of propoganda from other people? :P

Eh, nothing out of the ordinary.

Credits: 2,024,526,850
---------------------------
Just Another Broadcast with George Q'Bert - The most watched fake news program in the galaxy!
 Back to top »
Serrith Wuir
Corporal

Post Posted: Sun, October 01st 2006 04:35pm    Post subject:

Prepare to recieve our delegates, Mr. Skywalker.

| Biography | Republic's Crynak Coalition History |
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, October 01st 2006 08:12pm    Post subject:

Ours as well.

Expand

Back to top »
Ar'alani
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Sun, October 01st 2006 08:18pm    Post subject:

I will inform Aristcora Lak'el'nuruodo of your offer.

Personal Assets:
50,349,629 Credits
-27,815 credits per Week
Modified CR90 Prowler
Weapons/Munitions Cache

"Nah, Shy's too good-looking to be Kerrigan." -Ams
"LOL. You had me going there for a minute." -Jace
*STAB* -Ams

"You guys are frakked up. I love you all." -Ams

"I present thee with thy Amulet of Lool*.
*Grants the user +10 Humor. Results may vary." -Jace
"Maybe if you had worn it, that joke would had been funny. :P" -Xaph

"And out of the ground the Lord God made every tree grow that is pleasant to the sight and good for food. The tree of life was also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil."
-Genesis 2:9

LONG LIVE DSCHINGHIS KHAN!
 Back to top »
Kel
Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, October 02nd 2006 11:19pm    Post subject:

The chiss will not be sending a diplomatic envoy.

• Imperator of the Chiss Imperium

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito

Xaph/Kel Chat - Chiss Problems

Xaph -=- STEVE IRWIN RIP said:
No big plagues?
Major invasions?
New STD's?
Tyler said:
bbl
Ah
And this, bbl...
is it dangerous?
 Back to top »
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Tue, October 03rd 2006 12:24am    Post subject:

May I enquire as to the reasoning?
Corporal

Post Posted: Tue, October 03rd 2006 12:32am    Post subject:

Luke Skywalker wrote:
May I enquire as to the reasoning?

You may not

• Imperator of the Chiss Imperium

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito

Xaph/Kel Chat - Chiss Problems

No big plagues?
Major invasions?
New STD's?
Tyler said:
bbl
Ah
And this, bbl...
is it dangerous?
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Wed, October 04th 2006 12:07pm    Post subject:

I'll speak with the rest of High Command, but expect a few Rebellion delegates as well.
4-LOM
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, October 06th 2006 04:08pm    Post subject:

The Bounty Hunter's Guild will be sending its Guildmaster as its envoy - just state a time and location, Master Skywalker.

Abigail Vrex, Zeltron bounty hunter

Tamahome Fenrir, Furghal con man

PROTECTED NPC - Murgth'a, Nikto martial artist/hunter

Velora Atana: Forth, insect brothers! Today we take the Alamo and tommorrow - the world!

Guild Funds: 16,521,750,000 credits
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » League of Free Worlds Begins, DRWP is no more.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: