}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
League of Free Worlds Begins, DRWP is no more.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » League of Free Worlds Begins, DRWP is no more.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Wed, September 27th 2006 08:46am    Post subject: League of Free Worlds Begins, DRWP is no more.

As the screen flickers on, you can see Luke Skywalker and several other people dressed in fancy clothes seated at a table.

As the camera pans down slightly we see that there is a long document with several signatures of the representatives underneath.
Luke Skywalker looks up at the camera, "Ladies and gentlemen, honoured guests. It is my privilege to announce that as of three minutes ago, the official articles of union were signed and ratified by these, the honoured representatives of their people. Thus signifying the formal creation of a brand new faction, the League of Free Worlds. Having previously signed treaties with the Republic of Nespis and the new Vorzyd administration, we hope to enter these dark times as a shining beacon of light, bringing forth hope and peace to the galaxy that knows only the pain, destruction and blackness of despair of heartrending suffering that comes with war." Luke slowly takes a drink from a glass of water, supplied by... CORELLIAN SPRINGS: The cleanest, clearest, best tasting water in the Core!

"It is also with this announcement that I confirm that the destruction of the remains of the terrible Democratically Represented Worlds Protectorate have begun. The reminders of the people that only wished to bring forth the pain and suffering of others. In this I mean to say the buildings, documents and the like are being stored in the ever increasing archives of the New Jedi Order. All those that have commited crimes against Broke Heckler's regime that pose no threat to the galaxy at large have been released, including former Lambda director Mister Micheal Ford."

Luke shifts some papers on the table and reads off of one, "The following are the official signatories of the First Articles of Union of the League of Free Worlds..." As luke says the names they scroll on the screen, "From the New Jedi Order: Luke Skywalker of Yavin IV.
From the United Yavin System: Seekar Mesh of Yavin XIII, Ssslish of Yavin XIII, Aragon of Yavin VIII, Esla of Yavin VIII, Gyle of Yavin VIII. From the Former Democratically Represented Worlds Protectorate: Tiara Trenada of Bandomeer, Kelnica Tarvold of Contruum, Savlis Sanon of Daothmir, Lucen Antcin of Eriadu, Mihuff Talayen of Ithor, Tencus Nelant of Malastare, Ryric Selbaoth of Muunlist, Janica Zaron of Rhinnal, Wilgent Andia of Rishi, Jaos Soria of Utapau, Oolis Terronel of Vandelhelm, Skyos Antgana of Varonat, Ganos Sanma of Vendaxa, Wilodia Makdine of Vergesso, Jeke Neltrayn of Yaga Minor, Jalis Tryng of Ylesia."

Luke looks at the camera, "Any questions from the members of the press or public?"
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Wed, September 27th 2006 09:59am    Post subject:

...Enterprise screencaps? :p

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Wed, September 27th 2006 10:06am    Post subject:

Hehe, it suits my purpose.
Aedile

Post Posted: Wed, September 27th 2006 10:06am    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
...Enterprise screencaps? :p

I knew I recognized that emblem from somewhere.:p

Field Marshall Kalydon Skirata
Commander of Stormtrooper Spec Ops and of Strike Force Omega

Forum Rules, Code of Conduct, and Technical FAQ

Xbox Live Gamercard
Expand

Adam Sessler calls out the Halo Haters
Expand

Last edited by Kalydon Skirata on Wed, September 27th 2006 10:07am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Wed, September 27th 2006 10:20am    Post subject:

No, the emblem is the Seal of the Federation. :p

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Wed, September 27th 2006 11:02am    Post subject:

It's also one of the emblems of the League.
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Wed, September 27th 2006 11:40am    Post subject:

*sighs* And so the mixing begins....next thing you'll be taking up designs that look remarcably simillar to a Soverign-class
 Back to top »
Jahan Stresemann
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Wed, September 27th 2006 11:45am    Post subject:

Quote:
*sighs* And so the mixing begins....next thing you'll be taking up designs that look remarcably simillar to a Soverign-class

Somehow I doubt that. I would destroy him.

The Republic of Nespis recognises our friends in the League of Free Worlds and guarantee their independence.

Holder of the 35,000th post

Expand
 Back to top »
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Wed, September 27th 2006 11:59am    Post subject:

The mixing began long ago. Also, the Soverign would probably classed as a light freighter by weaponry standards.

Our thanks go out to our friends in the Republic.
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Wed, September 27th 2006 12:59pm    Post subject:

Freighter nothing... an overgrown, ultra-weak shuttle. :p

As does the Empire. I hope you run your affairs better than that fool, Heckler. Oh... and please, try not to put children in the line of fire the way your predecessor did. It makes me quite angry.

Expand

Back to top »
Nicole Wexler Skywalker
Private

Post Posted: Wed, September 27th 2006 01:26pm    Post subject:

Actually Moff Jendob, we just lost two of our own due to Rebel Security's inability to remove the Tusken threat from Tatooine. Children won't be put in harm's way in this faction.
 Back to top »
Carlist Rieekan
Master Sergeant

Post Posted: Wed, September 27th 2006 01:53pm    Post subject:

Erradicating an entire population, in this case the Tuskans, is not in our nature, Mrs. Skywalker.

Back to top »
Serrith Wuir
Corporal

Post Posted: Wed, September 27th 2006 02:35pm    Post subject:

The Republic's Crynak Coalition welcomes the League to the Galactic Scene, Mr. Skywalker.

| Biography | Republic's Crynak Coalition History |
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Lance Jerik
Corporal

Post Posted: Wed, September 27th 2006 03:45pm    Post subject:

Thought Nespis may support you, I don't. You're all just drawing more imaginary lines through the galaxy, and all they're doing is weakening us from outside threats. Let's just pray the Ssi-Ruuk don't decide to reschedule their reemergence.

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Wed, September 27th 2006 03:59pm    Post subject:

An interesting point, Mr. Jerik. I agree to a point, that outside threats to this galaxy may be a real factor. A single Croke can cause severe damage. What if twenty decided to infilitrate the high commands of Nespis, the Empire, the Rebellion and the League?

Just thoughts.

On the otherend, welcome once again to the galactic arena of politics. I wish the League of Free Worlds a prosperous future.

And Mrs. Skywalker, I feel terrible for the loss of your children. We were under the impression at the time, the Tusken atrocities have ended. We will find those responsible and they will be brought to justice.

If there is anything I can do for you legally, as the Security Chief of the Rebellion, or as a personal favor, I'd be more than happy to assist.

Jahan Stresemann
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Wed, September 27th 2006 04:11pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Thought Nespis may support you, I don't. You're all just drawing more imaginary lines through the galaxy, and all they're doing is weakening us from outside threats. Let's just pray the Ssi-Ruuk don't decide to reschedule their reemergence.

You'e entitled to your own opinion, Marshal.

Screw you :P

NOTE TO MODS: THAT WAS A JOKE IN THE NAME OF FUN I DO NOT HATE JERAK.

Holder of the 35,000th post

Expand
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Wed, September 27th 2006 04:13pm    Post subject:

My deepest condolences, Mrs. Skywalker. I cannot imagine what you must be going through. You have the Empire's full support of your faction.

BANZOR, ALEXUS! BANZOR!

Expand

Back to top »
Ravik Shadowstalker
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Wed, September 27th 2006 10:25pm    Post subject:

Mr. Jerik, I take that by your statement you wish to join the Empire then? I mean, if we're all under a threat from an outside force, your idea is that we should all band together, correct? So, why exactly, do you declare independence then? Ah, it's for the same reason they did, because they don't want to be apart of any of the other governments in the galaxy. How can you demand that people unite when you yourself declare an allegiance?

Hypocrits...

And Field Marshall Rieekan, how is it not in the Galactic Alliance's nature to protect from the Tuskens? If you wish to assume control of Tatooine, you also must protect it from threats as well. I though the Galactic Alliance was the great protector of the people?

595,000 credits.
3,800 Creds a week.

"The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able function as a soldier is supposed to function.Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse. All war depends upon it"

Ronald Spiers: I bet if you went back two thousand years, you'd hear a couple centurions standing around yakking about how Tertius lopped off the heads of some Carthaginian prisoners.

Carwood Lipton: Well, maybe they kept talking about it because they never heard Tertius deny it.

Ronald Spiers: Maybe that's because Tertius knew there was some value to the men thinking he was the meanest, toughest sonofabitch in the whole Roman Legion.
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Wed, September 27th 2006 10:58pm    Post subject:

Excuse me, Mister Skywalker; this may seem a rather obvious question, but I'd like clarity; which side of the War is this new League part of?

2084rpg.net - Business, science, intrigue, and rebellion.

"Pazaak bores me. I often suspect my opponent of cheating. I prefer predictable games, such as galactic economics."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Thu, September 28th 2006 01:52am    Post subject:

Why should the League take part in a conflict it has nothing to do with? Our intention is to be neutral mediators and moderators of sorts. A place and a people that can be consulted by either side for any reason. Such as breaches of the most recent treaty.
ECP Member

Post Posted: Thu, September 28th 2006 03:58am    Post subject:

Mr. Shadowstalker, assuming all Tusken Raiders are all vile creautes is something we cannot do. Our security forces dealt with them before this occurred and we were under the impression they would not committ such an act.

As for the other matter, Luke, this is something will need and you're the only man that can lead and take part in such an expedition. Their will be some lost souls due to the Empire's regime and I know you can assist them.

Natalie Pearson
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Thu, September 28th 2006 04:04am    Post subject:

Welcome, officially, to politics Master Skywalker.

Superior Moff Natalie Pearson
PalpySlut Second Class

"... it's "Voila," you inbred piece of --hey look, a butterfly... " - Rory
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Thu, September 28th 2006 12:36pm    Post subject:

Wow, kid. Quite a turn, huh?

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Volytar
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Thu, September 28th 2006 01:23pm    Post subject:

A hardly dicernable static heavy line hisses in...

Skywalker
 Back to top »
Ravik Shadowstalker
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Thu, September 28th 2006 01:27pm    Post subject:

You can't assume all Tusken Raiders, a small nomadic and barbaric group that has always preyed on other people in the planet, are all "vile creatures", and yet you can assume everyone in the Empire, a structered organized government with the largest faction population, is evil?

And wether or not they ARE all "vile creatures", you can't assume they'll never strike again. I never said kill innocent children, but you set up means to defend from them again. Aren't you a security chief?

595,000 credits.
3,800 Creds a week.

"The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able function as a soldier is supposed to function.Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse. All war depends upon it"

Ronald Spiers: I bet if you went back two thousand years, you'd hear a couple centurions standing around yakking about how Tertius lopped off the heads of some Carthaginian prisoners.

Carwood Lipton: Well, maybe they kept talking about it because they never heard Tertius deny it.

Ronald Spiers: Maybe that's because Tertius knew there was some value to the men thinking he was the meanest, toughest sonofabitch in the whole Roman Legion.

Last edited by Ravik Shadowstalker on Thu, September 28th 2006 01:28pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » League of Free Worlds Begins, DRWP is no more.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: