}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Acclamator-class Carrier Ancient Protector
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Acclamator-class Carrier Ancient Protector
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sagoro Ilsen
Private

Post Posted: Sun, September 17th 2006 06:08am    Post subject: Acclamator-class Carrier Ancient Protector

Imperial Fighter Command
Acclamator-class Carrier Ancient Protector

212th Deep Strike Fighter Wing

CO- Wing Commander Sagoro Ilsen
XO- Group Commander Vladimir Volokov

Red Lady Squadron
Alpha-class Xg-1d, Star Wing - Sagoro Ilsen
Alpha-class Xg-1d, Star Wing

Ace 12 Squadron

Nightwatch Squadron

Siren Squadron

Emperors Watchmen Squadron

Miser Squadron

Last edited by Sagoro Ilsen on Mon, September 18th 2006 07:30am; edited 5 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sagoro Ilsen
Private

Post Posted: Mon, September 18th 2006 07:37am    Post subject:

Please remove OOC posts

The Ancient Protector dropped out of hyperspace, deep in the bowls of her hanger's, the flashes of arc wielder's perpetrated the gloom. The outdated Starwings of the 212th were going through a refit...new paint jobs were applied lovingly by the wing's technician's making the old fighter's more presentable to the Supream Moff.

Sagoro Ilsen crouched on the wing of his newley coded Xg-1d reapplying his kill marker's...

The 212th have arrived to transfer to the ESD Prestige

Last edited by Sagoro Ilsen on Mon, September 18th 2006 07:37am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sagoro Ilsen
Private

Post Posted: Wed, September 20th 2006 03:10pm    Post subject:

CO. Ilsen lifted himself down off the wing of his starwing and stood back admiring its new form....with a smirk he turned about and headed for the 'Protector's bridge. He was going to enjoy these last few moments with Captain Oroc, the man had been trying to push Sagoro's wing off his carrier for months and their ships into the scrap pile but this new initiative for deep-strike fighter's had brought about a need for starwing's...so Oroc was free of the 212th but he had the envy of knowing they were moving on to beter place's.

"Wing Commander Ilsen..." Oroc regarded him through his lazy eye, "It seems the hour of our parting is so very near..."

'not near enough' thought Sagoro - then Oroc had the nerve to offer him a hand of congratualtion, the pilot took the hand carefully checking for concealed threat's - it was clean, suprisingly for Oroc. He shook it once and then pulled away from the man's scarred finger's "Well then Captain Oroc, I will be preping my men for the transfer, alert the SFC command of our transfer and tell them their favorite carrier captain is open for sevice again."
 Back to top »
Socra Testudinata
Private First Class

Post Posted: Wed, September 20th 2006 03:17pm    Post subject:

Socra straightened his back as the transmission came in, listening without realy paying attention. He had been expecitng the transmission, and acknowledged it with a single nod. "Acknowledged, Commander Ilsen. Notification is being sent to the Supreme Moff of your arrival as we speak. Let it be known that as of 1615 GST, command of the 212th Deep Strike Wing is hereby transfered solely to the Prestige. Testudinata out."

The holoscan flickered away, and the Grand Marshal resumed with the paperwork, getting everything in order for the upcoming overhaul. Jax had taken quite a bt on his shoulders, responsibility that was more easily delegated to other authorities. It would be easier on everyone to have the authority dispersed.

'Tis I says:
Ams sank your Socraship. :S
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sagoro Ilsen
Private

Post Posted: Thu, September 21st 2006 05:46am    Post subject:

'solely to the Prestige?' Sagoro let a little flicker of a smirk cross his face the 212th would be answering directly to one of the highest commands in the Empire.

Oroc was going red he tugged at his colar as if to let off a buildup of heat, he scowled jealously at Sagoro before huffing and turning his back to the Wing Commander and glaring out of the viewport "Oh don't worry Oroc, I'm sure you'll get that all important ship transfer one day, but for now you'll be stuck with whatever role you get, I on the other hand have crews to move."

"I don't know how you accomplished this Ilsen!" growled the chubby Captain "But I swear one day I'll make you eat your words!"

Sagoro laughed and patted Oroc on his head "You do that..." with a smirk he turned on his heel and left the bridge leaving the Captain to rant and scream obscenities until one of his personal staff had to calm him down before he broke something.
 Back to top »
Socra Testudinata
Private First Class

Post Posted: Thu, September 21st 2006 05:40pm    Post subject:

Captain Oroc had just finished his rant to the Grand Marshal, and Testudinata allowed himself a very slight smile, invisible to the holoscanners. "Your greivance is noted, Captain, and the situation will be dealt with appropriately. In the meantime, you are no longer needed at Corellia and will proceed immediately to the orbit of Loronar to await further orders. I assure you your next fighter pilots will be less...onerous than your previous. Testudinata out."

Socra sighed as the comm cut out. Sagoro had been no shortage of trouble to the Starfighter Corps for quite some time and, quite frankly, he was glad to be rid of them. Jad had allowed them too free a reign for too long and it had gone to their heads... he hoped the Supreme Moff had enough iron in him to keep the wing in check.

He rose from his seat and stretched, his jaw parting slightly in a yawn. He needd to get out, stretch his legs, and he had the perfect opportunity. His TIE Defender was waiting for him on the secondary observation platform of the Coruscanti Air Traffic Control tower. He decided it would be nice to establish a secondary base of operations, apart from the highly classified Imperial War Room that Jax has established. He exited to the platform and climbed into the cockpit fingers running over a switch panel designed to his specifications. A moment passed, then the ion drives kicked into action, taking him up to the Imperial Defense fleet. He docked with one of the Starfighter Corps transports and, bringing a new circulation of equipment and supplies, the Venator-class Carrier Corvus pitched and shifted direction.

Corvus and Testudinata are enroute to Reecee

'Tis I says:
Ams sank your Socraship. :S
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jace911
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, September 23rd 2006 09:11am    Post subject:

Jrehnos transmitted his identification codes to the Protector's hangar control. "Black One, you are clear for approach to Hangar Bay Two."

"I copy, control," he said into his helmet mike. His application for reassighnment had finally been accepted! He was a squadron leader!

Jrehnos' TIE Interceptor maneuvered over to one of the Protector's port side hangar bays and set his fighter down on the landing pad.

"Screw Lucas." - Moff, avid Star wars fanboy

Attack of the Clones, as summarized by Alexus.

Expand
 Back to top »
Sagoro Ilsen
Private

Post Posted: Sun, September 24th 2006 05:32pm    Post subject:

Sagoro watched the interceptor settle and waved to its pilot "Squadron Leader Vrytikk I presume?" he looked the man up and down through the front of the fighter, "Hurry up and get out of that ship so I can jettison it...were not TIE pilots here." he gestured towards the starwings settled in the hanger "These are your crafts now, the X-30d Starwing the Empires most powerful deep strike fighter."

He smirked "You'll be taking command of Nightwatch squadron...if you'll come with me."
 Back to top »
Jace911
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Sun, September 24th 2006 08:45pm    Post subject:

Jrehnos frowned. "Actually, I am not familiar with that type of ship. Perhaps you can enlighten me of its armament and capabilities before I have a sim run?"

Sorry for the short post.

Expand
 Back to top »
Sagoro Ilsen
Private

Post Posted: Mon, September 25th 2006 01:46am    Post subject:

"The Prestige has arrived Wing Commander." Ilsen glanced at the staff officer that had arrived in the hangers,

"Wait here," he gestured to Vrytikk "This shouldn't take long, once were aboard the Supream Moff's ship we can get you accustomed to the Starwing..." internally he was annoyed that Fighter Command had had the tenacity to offer him a rookie, but he supressed it and headed to the bridge.

"This is Cruiser Ancient Protector to the ESD Prestige, the Two Hundred and Twelth Deep Strike Fighter wing are ready to transfer to your command Supream Moff Jendob, whenever you are ready to initiate transfer of fighters."

I'll train and inform you when we get the chance...
 Back to top »
Jace911
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Tue, October 03rd 2006 10:09pm    Post subject:

Which will be...?

Expand
 Back to top »
Volytar
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Wed, October 04th 2006 01:28am    Post subject:

(on another char) catch my other character on the Prestige
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Acclamator-class Carrier Ancient Protector
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: