}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Devaron/Nespis War
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Devaron/Nespis War
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jahan Stresemann
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Sat, September 16th 2006 12:35pm    Post subject: Devaron/Nespis War

Since 12:20 pm GST this afternoon, the Republic of Nespis and the Devaron Sovereignity are at war.

This is a purely Devaron/Nespis matter and both governments respectfully request no Rebel or Imperial interference.

A neutral party is ensuring the rights of civilians on both sides. There shall be no Base Delta Zeroes and no attacks on hospital ships, civillian convoys and surrendering or retreating ships.

Last edited by Jahan Stresemann on Sat, September 16th 2006 12:39pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Sat, September 16th 2006 12:42pm    Post subject:

I, Petyr Baelish, hereby confirm Nepis's statement concerning the 'War.

2084rpg.net - Business, science, intrigue, and rebellion.

"Pazaak bores me. I often suspect my opponent of cheating. I prefer predictable games, such as galactic economics."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Sat, September 16th 2006 12:47pm    Post subject:

Thread locked on request of author.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Devaron/Nespis War
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: