}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Citizens of the Known Galaxy
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Citizens of the Known Galaxy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 08:20pm    Post subject:

Dear me, that's quite the bunch of classified information put out. :?

The 'Sovereignty is willing to give you a chance, Mister Wuir.

2084rpg.net - Business, science, intrigue, and rebellion.

"Pazaak bores me. I often suspect my opponent of cheating. I prefer predictable games, such as galactic economics."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 09:01pm    Post subject:

How lovely, you still have out-of-date intelligence. Oh, and you were well within range of my IMC-2000s, Mr. Pullo. However, since you don't know their full abilities, I'll forgive you that oversight.

Try not to test my forgiveness, though... or you may find yourself without a fleet. Or any shelter from hard vacuum. Now, run along and play with your little toy boats.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Titus Pullo

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 09:15pm    Post subject:

I know its old stuff Jendob, it was over a year ago... I presume you guys are competent enough to change things up once in a while? And I assuure you I was well out of range, and had my fighters finish the last jump (as I said on MSN that day) So there was no way to hit my ships, only the fighers and the ones I sent in with the fighters. You should check your intel and stop trying to save face.
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 09:18pm    Post subject:

What you said would've placed you far enough away that your own ships and fighters would be useless... ;) After all, neither you nor Titus knows the range of those guns.

Whatever soothes your ego, pirate. If you really wish to test just how far they can fire, you're welcome to try. Unfortunately for you, you won't survive to recount what you see a year later.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Titus Pullo

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 09:25pm    Post subject:

X-wings have hyperdrives..... so they can finish the final jump, and also there is the factor ships have hyperdrives so they can follow in after the fighters kill the 20 IMCs in the way

Edit:
You keep stroking your ego moff.... keep stroking that ego. Now speaking of toy ships, don't you have an Executer that needs toying with? I mean, with all those ESDs, you could be compensating for something....

Last edited by Titus Pullo on Thu, September 14th 2006 09:26pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 09:31pm    Post subject:

X-Wings do have hyperdrives... but planets have gravity wells MUCH larger than your weapons range. And 2000 fighters is nothing special, either. If you're playing BF2 or X-Wing Alliance or some other flightsim game where the fighters are horrendously overpowered to offer a slight chance against capital ships, perhaps it's a force to be reckoned with.

This isn't XWA, though.

And what might that be? I'm quite pleased with my lot in life.

Also, it's rather odd how a pirate ends up with those capital ships... which of course make much easier targets. Perhaps you're the one compensating, Mr. Pullo... for a lack of intelligence.

Expand

Back to top »
Titus Pullo

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 09:38pm    Post subject:

*laughter*
Yes, lack of intelligence.... why don't you come and fine me? Ohh wait thats right... YOU CAN'T.... Obviously if I lack intelligence, then you are possibly classified dumber than an animal.

Edit: BTW Never played XWA, nor SWBFII thank you... there is no way an IMC-2000 is compared to a Capital ship shield wise since.... that is utter bs... especially for 20 million, but then again it might be with the Akula-class ships

Last edited by Titus Pullo on Thu, September 14th 2006 09:40pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 10:22pm    Post subject:

Who said I can't find you? I just don't want to waste time looking for a petty criminal who struts about on the Holonet like he has any kind of impact on this Galaxy. Go hide, pirate, and stay out of the way. At least the Crynak are reforming themselves from Alvarion's terrorist band to a respectable group under Mr. Wuir.

Expand

Back to top »
Ravik Shadowstalker
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 11:14pm    Post subject:

You actually think you could possibly have a better intel system then the largest faction in the galaxy? And the intelligence the Supreme Moff is referring to is things such as recon, not IQ, although you do seem to lack in that department as well.

Or as Monty Python would say: I faht in yo general direc-tchion :P

595,000 credits.
3,800 Creds a week.

"The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able function as a soldier is supposed to function.Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse. All war depends upon it"

Ronald Spiers: I bet if you went back two thousand years, you'd hear a couple centurions standing around yakking about how Tertius lopped off the heads of some Carthaginian prisoners.

Carwood Lipton: Well, maybe they kept talking about it because they never heard Tertius deny it.

Ronald Spiers: Maybe that's because Tertius knew there was some value to the men thinking he was the meanest, toughest sonofabitch in the whole Roman Legion.
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Fri, September 15th 2006 02:16am    Post subject:

Pullo, I suggest you shut it before you find an ESD at your doorstep and a stormtrooper's rifle at your back.

2084rpg.net - Business, science, intrigue, and rebellion.

"Pazaak bores me. I often suspect my opponent of cheating. I prefer predictable games, such as galactic economics."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, September 15th 2006 02:20am    Post subject:

Petyr, is that your answer to everything?
Trisk Bon'varlo

Post Posted: Fri, September 15th 2006 02:23am    Post subject:

The Bothan Spynet hereby welcomes the new leadership in the Crynak Corporation to the Galaxy and respects the modern journey to restore its glory.

Mr. Wuir, you will always have a friend on Bothawui.
 Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Fri, September 15th 2006 05:23am    Post subject:

There is a five hundred million credit bounty for anyone who does decide to wipe the Sodan from existence.

The Sodan are nothing more than a bunch of pathetic Pirates who need a bunch of even more pathetic bugs to finance them. As soon as theyu come up against a real power like the Ssi-ruuk or the Empire they run home like scared little children.

I welcome you to come and get me on Bandomeer, Mr Pullo. I think that you will find a few suprises waiting for you if you do.

Tiara Tranada

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Miranda Caldewin

Post Posted: Fri, September 15th 2006 10:43am    Post subject:

Allow me to introduce myself.

I'm Miranda Caldewin, President of the Republic's Crynak Coalition and Republic Engineering CEO.

All politcal affairs will be handled by me from now on.

Its a pleasure to meet you all.

I thank all who left their kind words that strenghten the Coalition.

President Caldewin.

President of the Republic's Crynak Coalition
Republic Engineering CEO
Republic's Crynak Coalition Naval Supervisor

"Alright Wuir, I'll take the job. Now get me a sandwich.."

Last edited by Miranda Caldewin on Fri, September 15th 2006 10:43am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Titus Pullo

Post Posted: Fri, September 15th 2006 04:15pm    Post subject:

*More laughter*

I see I have made friends. ALso, the Senate has approved that I try to make the Sodan into a legal entity and legitamite government, but I see you guys only wish to see the darker side of me; meanwhile, I am trying to reform the Sodan from a Mafia to a Senate based government.

Directed at Ravik Shadowstalker
Well if your intel system is so damn great, finding me would take a mere matter of days...
Miranda Caldewin

Post Posted: Fri, September 15th 2006 05:17pm    Post subject:

Titus Pullo wrote:
meanwhile, I am trying to reform the Sodan from a Mafia to a Senate based government.

Although I just arrived here and do not know everyone's face I can say one thing. If you can manage that, then I can make every Imperial a Jedi-hugging hippie-faction with pink Death Stars.

President of the Republic's Crynak Coalition
Republic Engineering CEO
Republic's Crynak Coalition Naval Supervisor

"Alright Wuir, I'll take the job. Now get me a sandwich.."
 Back to top »
Titus Pullo

Post Posted: Fri, September 15th 2006 05:32pm    Post subject:

It has already begun, the five families are now reorganizied into habitation settlements, and they each elect four senaters. So in total we have 20 senators and 1 tribune. We are still making our code of laws, but things like this take time.
Darth Avaritus
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, September 15th 2006 06:57pm    Post subject:

I kind of liked Alvarion. Although he chose the wrong people to attack, the fact is, that he DID attack, instead of sitting around, dithering in countless meetings. He chose a course which he thought was right for him, and his men, and followed it decisivly.

Rory says:
Darth Avaritus: Sith Lord, Dark Apprentice, Field-Goal Kicker

Expand

---
"We worked it out. Ams and I are equall awesome, just in different fields... though we both admit defeat in the "Creative Ruthlessness" category. The winner of that trophy is undoubtedly Lord Avaritus, with his "punt t3h hed" routine." - Carnor Jax
 Back to top »
Ravik Shadowstalker
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Fri, September 15th 2006 11:51pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Directed at Ravik Shadowstalker
Well if your intel system is so damn great, finding me would take a mere matter of days...

Incorrect. I would estimate hours, minutes even.

595,000 credits.
3,800 Creds a week.

"The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able function as a soldier is supposed to function.Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse. All war depends upon it"

Ronald Spiers: I bet if you went back two thousand years, you'd hear a couple centurions standing around yakking about how Tertius lopped off the heads of some Carthaginian prisoners.

Carwood Lipton: Well, maybe they kept talking about it because they never heard Tertius deny it.

Ronald Spiers: Maybe that's because Tertius knew there was some value to the men thinking he was the meanest, toughest sonofabitch in the whole Roman Legion.

Last edited by Ravik Shadowstalker on Fri, September 15th 2006 11:51pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
CMAC Webmaster

Post Posted: Fri, September 15th 2006 11:55pm    Post subject:

All the way up to minutes? How far the ISB has fallen.
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Fri, September 15th 2006 11:59pm    Post subject:

Remember, he probably isn't going to stay on an Imperial world, so it would require reaching out of normal jurisdiction. Either way, if the Empire wanted it so, you would go to sleep and never wake up again.

However, that's not the point of this discussion, it's an announcement, and yet again, people turn it into mud-slinging on the Empire. Although, good job, it wasn't the Rebellion this time.

As usual :P

595,000 credits.
3,800 Creds a week.

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sat, September 16th 2006 12:46am    Post subject:

Shadowstalker, you amaze me. Your stupidity and overestimated abilities are up there with the drastic idea the Galactic Empire has changed. If the Galactic Empire was actually searching for these pirates, I'm sure it would take more time than a few minutes.

Unless of course you are admitting to stretching the truth...

Ravik Shadowstalker
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Sat, September 16th 2006 01:58am    Post subject:

Quote:
All the way up to minutes? How far the ISB has fallen.

He seems to think that I'm underestimating...

First of all, don't make accusations with out backing them up. How do you know it will take more than a few minutes? Last time I checked, the Imperials and the Rebels didn't swap intel methods with each other. Oh, and by the way, I don't assume that intel is able to provide somebodies intentions, unlike others.

Second of all, will you Rebels cut with the self-glorified crap? We have plenty of proof that we have changed, and don't tell me to list it, just look at previous discussions, and yet you have little to no proof that we haven't changed. And will you stop accusing us of being the evil Empire that is trying to opress people in every single coversation? Atleast I can have some respect for Antilles, he doesn't spread any of the crap you do. I have never heard a valuable point come from you, Pallanén. I wonder where he gets it? Mabye from his experience of Imperial discipline? Perhaps you should learn from his example.

595,000 credits.
3,800 Creds a week.

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Citizens of the Known Galaxy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: