}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Citizens of the Known Galaxy
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Citizens of the Known Galaxy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Serrith Wuir
Corporal

Post Posted: Wed, September 13th 2006 04:05pm    Post subject: Citizens of the Known Galaxy

Serrith looked over his uniform again, making sure his rank-insignia was properly aligned and looking good. He looked over the bridge of his ship a last time, everyone was dressed in their new uniforms, as was Serrith. Their new Republic Uniforms. He found a 3800 year old blueprint file in the Central Archive and decided to wear them, like the Crynak did, 4000 years ago. He cleared his throat, blue lights turned on him, and the HoloNet Reciever came to life.

"Citizens of the Known Galaxy. I'm adressing you all today to inform you about the rebirth of the Crynak Coalition."

He paused, waited a few seconds and continued.

"I am Serrith Wuir, former Imperial Associate, Rebel Operative and Crynak Fleet Captain. As some of you might have realized in the last few months; the Crynak was no more. And right you all were. The Crynak was destabilized, broken and leaderless.

As I said before, some of you still remember the Crynak Coalition of a year ago and some of you even remember the Coalition 10 years ago. You and I, then, can both come to the conclusion that those two Coaltions were not the same. Terrorists, corrupted we all became. I do not blame our former leader Zekk Alvarion for this, but I cannot dismissed what he made of the Crynak in those few months.

The Crynak used to be freedom fighters, soldiers of fortune for the Old Republic and a menace to both the Sith Empire and the Mandalorian Triade. We changed, the Battle of Endor changed the Crynak, Zekk Alvarion changed the Crynak Coalition. No longer do people say: 'The Crynak..didnt they fought off the Second Sith Incursion side by side with the Republic at Ruusan.' or 'The Crynak, last bastion of the Old Republic.'

No! These days the Crynak is known nothing more then a band of everyone-hating terrorist. I, Serrith Wuir, have taken arms and capes over the Crynak. Under my rule, it WILL be the last bastion of the Old Republic again, people will know again that the Crynak is there when they need them. People will know that if they believe in the Republic, they know the Crynak's there to protect them.

The Crynak will retake its original name, the name it took on 4122 years ago. The Republic's Crynak Coalition. We come in peace, we are reborn, we are whats left of the Republic. Showing my faith; I will insert the Galactic Repulic Naval Law Act of 4112 BBY; All Repblic soldiers and arms bear the red and white stripes of the Republic. The main act describes that the Naval force shall be reduced to a small sized response fleet. I have done so as I speak and reduced the size of the Coalition's fleet by 50%.

This HoloNet Channel will remain open for quite a while, I will be here to anwser everyone's questions."

Admiral Serrith Wuir
President of the Republic's Crynak Coalition

| Biography | Republic's Crynak Coalition History |
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Wed, September 13th 2006 06:32pm    Post subject:

A woman stood up, "Jordan Nightly, Phoenix Monthly." She paused slightly, "What will you do to dispell the fact that many factions and individuals detest Alvarion and thus the Coalition?"
Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 01:56am    Post subject:

I will do nothing to dispell the fact that many factions and induviduals detest Alvarion for I detest him myself too for what he made of the Crynak.

Even though I followed him, even though I supported him. I had to, I was loyal but awaiting my time. Alvarion is gone now and I'm here to undo whatever damage he has done.

I cannot do more than trust the leaders of other factions that they see wisdom in my words, the truth.

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Natalie Pearson
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 05:16am    Post subject:

I will give you the chance to prove your intentions, Mr Wuir.

Natalie Pearson
Prime Minister of the Vorzyd Cluster

Superior Moff Natalie Pearson
PalpySlut Second Class

"... it's "Voila," you inbred piece of --hey look, a butterfly... " - Rory
 Back to top »
Serrith Wuir
Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 05:56am    Post subject:

And a chance is all I need, Prime Minister.

I thank you for your kind words, for they mean alot to me and fuel me with hope that others will give me that same chance.

Back to top »
Sagoro Ilsen
Private

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 06:50am    Post subject:

+Withdrawn+, scum

Last edited by Sagoro Ilsen on Thu, September 14th 2006 12:02pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 07:14am    Post subject:

I believe Supreme Moff Jendob has a policy about his subordinates and the Galactic Holonet, Sagoro Ilsen. You would do well to ask him about it.

Natalie Pearson
Prime Minister of the Vorzyd Cluster

EDIT: Damn ... that was Natalie FYI :P

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Last edited by Tiara Tranada on Thu, September 14th 2006 07:16am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Sagoro Ilsen
Private

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 07:50am    Post subject:

Sorry
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kalydon Skirata
Aedile

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 09:16am    Post subject:

Yeah...you should really edit out your previous comment before people jump down your throat for it.:P

Believe me, the Rebels are very ornery towards us Imperials.

Field Marshall Kalydon Skirata
Commander of Stormtrooper Spec Ops and of Strike Force Omega

Forum Rules, Code of Conduct, and Technical FAQ

Xbox Live Gamercard
Expand

Adam Sessler calls out the Halo Haters
Expand
 Back to top »
Scott Lee Junior
Private First Class

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 09:32am    Post subject:

I hasted myself to a comlink from where I was able to log on to the galactic comunications network. I didn't want to miss any of this...

"My good old friend Serrith, I have known you for quite some time now and like we discussed, it would be my honour to join your faction. Together we shall restore the galaxy and heal the wounds inflicted by evil corrupted factions and governments."

I paused for a moment and took a sip of my beer.

"We shall restore the bad name on the Crynaks reputation. We shall make the galaxy be proud on us again, even better they will love us. We shall become known as the heroes which saved the galaxy. Let our ancestors be proud off us again."

I raised my glass, "cheers mate."

-Me and Serrith discussed a lot of things OOC. (no Comments)
-Second: Why my charcter speaks like this shall be answered later once I have finished my entire Biography/History.
 Back to top »
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 10:26am    Post subject:

With an attitude such as yours displayed it would seem much more difficult to dispell the reputation, describing the galactic powers as evil and corrupt is not a good idea when attempting to garner respect and friendship from them.
Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 10:27am    Post subject:

I see you still havent lost your touch in overdoing things, Mr. Lee. ;)

EDIT: Thats why,I do the talking and Mr. Lee is just an assoicate. Forgive him for his crude way in putting such things to words.

Last edited by Serrith Wuir on Thu, September 14th 2006 10:32am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Jahan Stresemann
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 10:31am    Post subject:

The Republic of Nespis recognises the Republic's Crynak Coalition as a legitimate force, compared to the terrorist army it was subverted into being by Mr Alvarion.

Holder of the 35,000th post

Expand
 Back to top »
Serrith Wuir
Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 10:45am    Post subject:

True,

Mr. Alvarion managed to turn a faction of Republic Loyalists into a everyone hating band of terrorists. I only seek to restore what damage has been done. Even the damage to the Imperial Palace, in time, if the Galactic Emire is willing.

Thank you, President.

Back to top »
Scott Lee Junior
Private First Class

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 10:58am    Post subject:

"Ehm right... okay... hereby I appologize for my behavior. I didn't mean to offend anyone or anything, this is just the way I am sorry, for being seen as rude."

Damn Jate was right again but now I believe him I need to train my social skills otherwise I will blow everything... And Serrith... I a mere associate no way but I have to play along I lamost blew it me and my big mouth.

This is just the way how my charcter is or reacts, he has a problem with anything related to social matters, it's one of his flaws.

Last edited by Scott Lee Junior on Thu, September 14th 2006 12:44pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 12:33pm    Post subject:

wait, you cannot simply delete something you entered becasue you fear Supreme Moff action.

Welcome back to the Galactic Community, Serrith Wuir, I watch your faction with interest and hope that the historic glory of its past is restored to our modern times.
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 12:50pm    Post subject:

A reformed Crynak, hmm? Interesting. The Galactic Empire is more than willing to give you a chance to prove that you're not Alvarion's terrorist band any longer... and I assume he is taking this news quite poorly from his cell.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Serrith Wuir
Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 12:57pm    Post subject:

I don't know if he's in a cell, or playing sabbac with the True Sith Empire out there in the Unknown Regions. He's gone, and I don't know where he is. All I know that he headed off as the Crynak Command Structure failed under his rule.

Fact is; I respect what you said, Milady. Same goes for you, Mr. Jendob. Thank you both. And I promise you, Mr. Jendob. You and your government will be rectified for the destruction of the Imperial Palace in the near future.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 01:09pm    Post subject:

I appreciate it, but it's not necessary. As for your former "leader", I am sure he's in a cell. So you needn't worry about him attempting to usurp your domain.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Serrith Wuir
Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 01:57pm    Post subject:

I thank you, Mr. Jendob.

I've never been afraid ofthe fact that Mr. Alvarion might take over. Lets just say his loyalty made a freefall when he decided to leave the Crynak.

Don't misunderstand me, but you don't leave the Crynak.. you die with it.

Last edited by Serrith Wuir on Thu, September 14th 2006 01:57pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Titus Pullo

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 03:13pm    Post subject:

I Titus Pullo, Tribune of the Sodan, one who made the Empire tremble over Csilla, would like to ask what are the possibilities of the Sodan joining your new Crynak
Serrith Wuir
Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 03:44pm    Post subject:

"Those posibilities would be slim but not neglectable. Are we talking asylum from the Galactic Empire, or a merge?

In any case, we'll have to sort that out over more private channels. I will contact you shortly."

Serrith turned away from the transciever for a minute. "Lomax, get me everything you got on Titus Pullo of Sodan. Make it quick, gather intel and prep a briefing at 0530."

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 04:13pm    Post subject:

Quote:
I Titus Pullo, Tribune of the Sodan, one who made the Empire tremble over Csilla, would like to ask what are the possibilities of the Sodan joining your new Crynak

Don't make me laugh. You ran headlong into a suicidal battle because of some corrupt Rendili officials. The only reason you're here is because I forced the company to refund what they cheated you out of as a matter of convenience. Picking up the debris fields that would be the remains of your garbage scows would've been costlier.

Expand

Back to top »
Serrith Wuir
Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 04:40pm    Post subject:

I have always been fond about one thing of Imperial Intelligence, they always come straight down to the point.

Back to top »
Titus Pullo

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 06:00pm    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
Quote:

Don't make me laugh. You ran headlong into a suicidal battle because of some corrupt Rendili officials. The only reason you're here is because I forced the company to refund what they cheated you out of as a matter of convenience. Picking up the debris fields that would be the remains of your garbage scows would've been costlier.

Do not make me laugh Jendob, I will pull my intel report on your planet's defenses and then show you my fleet.

*Compileing, transfering*

Forces:
Carrack Cruiser Meissa

TIE Interdictor
TIE Interdictor
TIE Interdictor
TIE Interdictor

Carrack Cruiser Mekbuda

TIE Interdictor
TIE Interdictor
TIE Interdictor
TIE Interdictor

Carrack Cruiser Menkab

TIE Interdictor
TIE Interdictor
TIE Interdictor
TIE Interdictor

Carrack Cruiser Menkalinan[/i]

TIE Interdictor
TIE Interdictor
TIE Interdictor
TIE Interdictor

Carrack Cruiser Menkar

TIE Interdictor
TIE Interdictor
TIE Interdictor
TIE Interdictor

20 IMC-2000 Turbolaser Platforms (Front)
20 IMC-2000 Turbolaser Platforms (Back)
20 IMC-2000 Turbolaser Platforms (Left)
20 IMC-2000 Turbolaser Platforms (Right)
20 IMC-2000 Turbolaser Platforms (Top)

20 IMC-2000 Turbolaser Platforms (Bottom)
Venator Star Destroyer Sangamon
5 Squadrons TIE Defender
12 Squadrons TIE Interceptor
15 Squadrons TIE Advanced
3 Squadrons TIE Interdictor[/list]
Imperator-Class Star Destroyer, Mark II Hercules

2 Squadrons TIE Interceptor
4 Squadrons TIE Advanced

Victory-Class Star Destroyer, Mark I Hekla

1 Squadron TIE Advanced
1 Squadron TIE Interceptor

Dreadnaught-Class Heavy Cruiser Pallada

Squadron TIE Defender

CR-90 Corvette Gunslinger
CR-90 Corvette Royal Blade
CR-90 Corvette Justice Shield

Victory-Class Star Destroyer, Mark II Condé

1 Squadron TIE Advanced
1 Squadron TIE Interceptor

Interdictor Cruiser Barb

2 Squadrons TIE Interceptor

Lancer-Class Frigate Goodson
Carrack Cruiser Media

TIE Interdictor
TIE Interdictor
TIE Interdictor
TIE Interdictor

Carrack Cruiser Megrez

TIE Interdictor
TIE Interdictor
TIE Interdictor
TIE Interdictor

We arrived on the top sector, out of range for any real threat from your IMCs and would have had time for our 2000 fighers and bombers to attack and destroy those IMCs and let our fleet settle near orbit to wait the arrival of your small fleet which we numbered at:
7 Carrack Cruisers
1 Imperator-II stardestroyer
1 Victory-II stardestroyer
1 Venator-Star Destroyer
1 Dreadnaught-Class Heavy Cruiser
1 Interdictor Cruiser
3 CR-90s
1 Lancer-class frigate

Meanwhile we attacked with 140 ships, half of them being Captial ships while the others were escorts.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Citizens of the Known Galaxy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: