}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Xixillinion Sydnicate
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Denon » Xixillinion Sydnicate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sark
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sun, September 03rd 2006 05:49pm    Post subject: Xixillinion Sydnicate

The merciless human replica droid stepped into the Hand's most powerful criminal organization location, his eyes scanning and memorizing the outlook. The Oracle, now fully awake and chained, walked next to his side. His cruel smile emerged at the site of one of the ancient-looking council members. "You have done well, my droidic friend." his cruel and simple voice brought both the child and the droid assailant chills. Processing his vocal patterns and matching it with no one, Sark pressed forward.

"I have the girl. The so-called 'Oracle of Rambaldi' Have you met your end of the bargain?" Sark questioned the council member. His cruel eyes were fantastically lit like a child before its birthday presents. The council member turned and spat, "Of course. You are an asset boy, don't question that again!"

Sark realizing his motives were a bit aggressive toned them down a bit, "Of course, sir. I am loyal as promised." In reality he wanted to obtain his new body and return to hunt his brother, Ryan Davad and his pathetic humanoid family without the limitations of this organization.

"Your machine body awaits the memory transfer...release the girl, she cannot harm me." the old man's voice pierced the girl in a way that caused a tear to extend from her eyes and roll off her cheek. A feeling of compassion erupted in his programs and conflicted with his basic and advanced programming. Not wanting to settle the electronic dispute, he did what the man said and released the child unto the dealings of the Hand.

"Has the Hand finished its greatest work?" Sark asked, a bit interested on their progress.

The old man looking into Sark laughed cruelly, "You still refer to us as 'the Hand', dear boy, we have a new name. One of ancient importance. The Xixillinion Sydnicate Never refer to us as that horrific name."

Sark bowed his head and turned on his heels and left for the lab. In a few moments he would awaken in a new HRD model...
 Back to top »
Sark
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sun, September 03rd 2006 06:23pm    Post subject:

Sark opened his eyes, the light flooding his electronic vision. It processed perfectly, humanoids normally stunned by the overwhelming light, however, the new HRD model rose. He looked into the mirror to find a handsome image staring back at him, something he was used to, but nonetheless, it would serve his means. Moving all parts of his body, he approved greatly of his new designs.

Now came the mental probe of all the mechanical parts. If the Xixillinion Sydnicate placed any kind tracker, spyware or similar device or program in his body, he would know. After several minutes, he was clean.

Jumping to the floor, he realized he was naked. Ironic to his 'rebirth' he searched the perimeter to find something to clothe himself, but nothing came in mind. But that was soon answered as a young, typically beautiful to the human mind, woman entered the room carry his new set of clothes. She was dressed like a nurse and instantly she blushed in more areas than just her cheeks. Blood rushed to several parts of her body...

His normal Coruscanti accent was gone, replaced with a Corellian familiar sound, "Did I stimulate you?" he asked rhetorically while playing on the girls emotions. If he wanted to learn this body, he would have to use it like most human males did.
 Back to top »
Sark
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sun, September 03rd 2006 08:19pm    Post subject:

After sending the nurse into an orgasmic heaven, Sark eased into his new set of clothes on. His perfection in the sexual arts was only equivalent to several sensors and basic anatomy information that was stored on his memory drives. Knowing the value of his looks and the way he used several of his other tools, proved to be useful. Taking a look at the passed out, but fully pleasured nurse, he activated the door panel. As the doors came up, the old man he had ran into earlier waited for him on the other side.

Groaning inwardly, Sark smirked, "And what do I owe the pleasure?"

The ancient human did not return the cheery facial expression, "Your new orders." He tossed the datapadd and turned on his heels, his final words being, "Fail and you will not live to see another nurse."

Sark read them over and surprisingly they were the complete opposite of his current goals. He was ordered to protect the Pallanén-Davad family!

Cursing he was to take a public transport to the world of Corellia and make his first impression there, acting in the place of Captain Joshua Nurington. Sighing the human replica droid collected his favorite side arm and left for the Public Transport Shuttles.
 Back to top »
Alexander Risso
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, May 04th 2007 02:21am    Post subject:

The Xixillinion Sydnicate had recently revived its ancient name after the careful documents revealed it was the first follower of Milo Rambaldi's work, and the personage that betrayed him for galactic domination through the device Milo had created. For centuries two sides of Rambaldi's followers fought over the device and its many pieces, before escalating to near anhiliation on both sides.

Modern times, the Hand was forced to reorganize and the few agents and facilities they had, existed among the most powerful worlds across the galaxy. They existed on Denon for almost a century, their organization owning a portion of the stock and businesses on the world, which allowed them to ship and distribute hundreds of thousands of credits to further their goals.

Alexander Risso and Cytheria Remms walked through the secretive entrance to the facility, their faces lined with intricate fear and anxiety. An older woman stood before them, her facial expression void to any sign of happiness or mercy.

"Agent Remms and Agent Risso. On your mission to Manaan, you have failed the Xixillinion Sydnicate. You have lost all rights to life and privilages within this organization and by the decree of the Council, you are punished by death." Her voice was deeper than Alexander thought, as he listened to his doomed fate. His eyes sulked, knowing in the darkness tens of troops held a blaster lock on their positions.

"However." The woman spoke with unyielding concern for the tension, "You have brought us the child of Callahan. And with the child of Callahan, you brought him intact. He is required for an artifact of great importance as he will unlock the instructions for building Milo Rambaldi's greatest device."

Alexander's mind raced. The homosexual was the answer to the artifact? What were the odds...

"The loss of the Oracle was grave and brought a great sense of displeasure among the Council members, yet the trust the Callahan boy has placed in both of you, will fund your lives for the next leg in the race against the religious followers of Rambaldi." her voice was droned, almost sounding like a artificial recording, but her flesh was too imperfectly aged to be droid or human replica. "We have an agent living and protecting the Ang de Levias and it will be that agent that recovers the Oracle, in due time. For now, we collect the instructions."

From the darkness a twi'lek warrior emerged and walked towards them with a datapadd in his hand. Handing it to the senior agent, Cytheria waited for dismissal before reading over the document and their instructions

"You are dismissed agents. Fail to serve your orders unto utter perfection and your lives will be forfeit." her eyes gleamed as they turned and left the building.
 Back to top »
Sark
Private First Class

Post Posted: Wed, December 12th 2007 01:16am    Post subject:

The bird and the pathetic counterpart were dragged in, the Xixillinion Sydnicate agents dropping the two, before disappearing and leaving only Sark inside of their cell. A cruel smile spread across his face as Ryan came around, and instantly, the Human Replica Droid understood the inferior presence he held.

"Sark." Ryan hissed, "What are you doing?"

Sark took a chair from across the room, his body lowering until he was comfortable, and then took his time before replying. "I am merely playing my part in the scheme of Milo Rambaldi."

"Bull shit." Ryan exclaimed, rather violently. "I know you don't believe in this."

Sark shrugged, "The credits are excellent."

The thanagarian stirred, her heart and eyes glittering with the drug application. The organic wouldn't last long without receiving the antidote. Just like Agent Risso... he would've reached insanity by now, before his heart would collapse. He served his purpose, and the Hand was finished with him.

"What did you do to her?" Ryan exclaimed, unable to break the bonds and help his wife.

"In order for us to continue our journey from Denon, my comrades require security clearance codes and departure schedules. Provide such information, and I will provide the antidote." Sark waited dramatically before adding, "And if you refuse, you will watch every inch of sanity leave her body, and a violent tremble will take her life."
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Wed, December 12th 2007 01:24am    Post subject:

The mental imagery had overtaken her, and whatever emotional control she had was used in saying, "Don't give him the codes." Her head dipped forward, before hitting the ground and instantly, it exploded into a visual overtaking. The drug had taken it's control, and instantly, she couldn't tell the difference between the real and hallucination.

Looking at her hands, she watched boils creep up and overtake the skin. Growing until they burst, the puss poured over her arms and practically rained on the flooring. Her fingers reached for her hair, not racing through it, but retrieving bloody chunks.

Screaming into the light, she realized two monstrous creatures were attacking her back. Wildly defending herself, she began to scratch and scream...not knowing they were nothing, but her own wings.

Pain engulfed her, and the final image was a blaster before her eyes.

Tears leaked from her eyelids, not of pain and torture, but joy.

Finally, she would embrace death.

Click. Blast.

Ryan Davad
Corporal

Post Posted: Wed, December 12th 2007 01:30am    Post subject:

Ryan Davad yelled, his voice echoing throughout the chambers and overcoming anything that may have spoken in that moment. Arlyn's body fell backwards and Sark stepped in front of him.

"Thank you for the Codes, brother." Sark picked up a strange grenade, ionic in nature, and set it nearby. "We really are on a tight schedule." Sark activated the bulb, and it began to count downwards. Without another word, the blonde Human Replica Droid exited, his deathly demeanor never more vindicated than it was today.

Grieving, Ryan Davad sat shackled as the seconds ticked away.

In a fraction of the time, he literally replayed his life.

An with an artificially created tear as his last endeavor of mimicking humanoid behavior, the device went off.

Back to top »
Sark
Private First Class

Post Posted: Wed, December 12th 2007 10:56pm    Post subject:

With a whirl, Sark turned his back on the final phase of Rambaldi. He had completed his task, he had brought Ryan Davad and the Chief of Rebellion Security to their knees. If he had believed in the fate of Rambaldi and the centuries that lead up to this moment, he would've stayed.

But the galaxy was changing.

A new figure was rising, a new political party. His eyes turned, his sensors taking in the Hand for the last time. He was no longer their puppet, beating and playing to the strings of the ancient prophet, now he would become an instrument of the Covenant.

Stepping into the brisk night, Sark departed.
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Wed, December 12th 2007 11:31pm    Post subject:

Explanations for what follows in this post will be posted shortly. Also, some of the post may be considered Explicit Material.

A strange sensation overcame her, and before she could pull her eyes open, an overwhelming sense of pleasure overtook her. It was incredible as it slide and glided throughout her entire body, her own fingers grabbing what they could, as her toes curled to the feeling. Opening her eyes, Ryan Davad's body moved upwards, then downwards. Her voice called out, wordless, her fingers grabbing Ryan's body..."Don't stop." she heard herself tell the man, and he didn't.

The breeze was cool as it flowed through her wings, the wind caressing her cheeks and stimulating the desire to fly. She had never felt so free in her life, and where she stood, the world was beautiful. An entire village rested before her, where men and women praised her, children would rush and watch her graceful flight. She loved it here, every moment, every aspect.

Running, she dived off the overlooking cliff, and sailed upwards...

"Alatáriël." a voice called, and for a moment, she did not recognize that was what the galaxy had come to call her. The thanagarian turned, her hair resting over her shoulders peacefully, the smile ever vibrant, resistant to even the most dreading sadness.

"It's time for us to go." came the man's voice again, and a moment later, she realized it was Ryan that was speaking.

"Go?" she questioned, "Now?" She couldn't leave. There was such... serenity here. "No. I don't think so."

Ryan approached her, his chest flexing slightly as he outstretched his hands. Gently, the thanagarian took them...

"Alatáriël." came another voice, this time older and wiser. She was alone, and this time, she was crying. An ancient man approached her, his hands holding that of the child that was known as the Oracle. His voice was fresh, his words soaking whatever sadness could be collected. "My Angel."

She recognized him.

"Milo. Milo Rambaldi." she stated, rising to greet the ancient prophet. The man dipped his head, before answering her.

"Oh my angel..." he embraced her, "It has been such a long journey for you. You have fought the darkest of my followers, the sons and daughters that sought to take the gifts away from the rest of the galaxy and use it in their own favor."

"I did not intend for Markiarchi Xixillinion to turn my Order into a perverted conquest of power and external glory." The Oracle child broke the connection from the older man and wondered slightly, her fingers extending to three small birds that were nearby. With each touch, each of them gained an extraordinary feature before flying away. Rambaldi continued.

"The device has been constructed, my angel." his eyes overlooking her carefully, "It was not meant for them. It was meant for you. It was meant for my true followers."

Arlyn could only nod to what the man was saying, as though she understood what was happening.

"You must be there when it is activated." he instructed, "And the lives of those who were not meant to see this divine gift, will not live outside this building. For, She comes."

Arlyn's mind paused. Who?

"She comes with fire and glory." even the prophet seemed in awe of this revelation, "And it will be you, my angel, that will destroy the final binds of tyranny the Hand had instructed over so many years. It will be you..."

"Then it'll be over?"

The man's eyes twinkled, "It will not be over. Look to the Prophecy that Murlin had given you on Chalacta. Retrieve my child..." the Oracle waived somberly, "and you will discover a path quiet unique."

"I understand." the thanagarian took a step closer to the prophet, but he held out his hands.

"Not yet." A gentle smile relieved her of any remorse, "We will embrace, soon." He paused, before giving his final instructions, "Darkness will take you from this place, and in the light, you shall return. Heed to my words, Levia de Ang, and all will be well."

Arlyn closed her eyes and entered the darkness.

Ryan Davad
Corporal

Post Posted: Wed, December 12th 2007 11:55pm    Post subject:

Explanations for what follows in this post will be posted shortly. Also, some of the post may be considered Explicit Material.

"Don't stop." his wife muttered, her fingers glided from his chest, until they wrapped around his backside, and pulled him for acceleration. He kept going, the pleasure nothing like he had felt before in his entire existence. Even if she wanted him to stop, he didn't think he could. It was so... overwhelming.

Weeks had passed, the strange serenity of a world unknown to Ryan had come into existence. Arlyn seemed to enjoy it, her mind detached from the responsibilities, the duties, and even seemed to slip away from the family.

"Alatáriël." he called to her, "It's time for us to go." They had been gone far too long, their vacation had sunk into a strange place where besides the physical pleasures, nothing seemed right.

"Go?" he could tell that she was trying to recollect where they had come from, why wasn't she understanding? "No. I don't think so." With courage, he approached her, and extended his hands. And without hesitation and to his relief, she took them.

"Ryan." came a voice, it was oddly familiar. "The Droid Lord." his voice was surprisingly calm, and as he came into view, Ryan understood who he was.

"Rambaldi, Milo." Ryan told himself, "That's who you are."

"Yes, indeed. A time of war is reaching the galaxy. You know this, the galaxy knows this. My device was designed to change this. To alter the perception, the minds, the people, the galaxy in itself."

A glitch occurred. And Ryan knew this was a program. And in this moment, he also knew that Arlyn would be drugged to simulate the same experience.

"This isn't real." Ryan stated.

"No, it's not." Rambaldi chuckled, "How could a prophet of thousand years speak to you today? I'm a miracle worker when it comes to the artificial life, but not a God, my dear boy."

Interesting.

"Listen to me, carefully. The Hand is about to come to a close, their existence will be modified and eradicated. All assets will collapse and seemingly, the members will disappear." he spoke faster, "They will activate the device, then Alatáriël and the Eve of Glory will take the souls into the night. Forever, they will disappear. The Oracle will appear. She will guide you." His last words were so quick, only a droid would be able to process them, and they became sporadic, "You will learn of your destiny. Fight for it. Do not go quietly in the night. Betrayal looms ahead."

And with another flicker, Ryan awoke in the Hand's cell.

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sat, December 15th 2007 03:30am    Post subject:

A massive rumble erupted throughout the cell, and without a second thought, Arlyn knew what was happening. The device, the final phase of Milo Rambaldi had begun. It was something that was meant to take the minds, the souls, worlds, civilizations, and the entire galaxy by a storm, but by the private hoarding of the Hand, it would only be released upon a precious few.

The thanagarian attempted to rise, before realizing that Ryan was no longer in the same cell. Deep down, fear rolled and twisted her stomach. What had they done to him?

We will embrace soon. Milo had told her, Darkness will take you from this place, and in light, you shall return. What was the light? And where had she been taken?

There was a tap, before the doorway of the prison exploded. And the very last person Arlyn thought would come to her rescue, arrived promptly.

"Alex." she hissed at the young boy, "Why-"

The teenager held up his hand, before hacking into the cell's computer. With a lucky slice, the door opened. "The Destroyer waits."

And with these simple words, Arlyn realized, it had truly begun.

Ryan Davad
Corporal

Post Posted: Sat, December 15th 2007 03:45am    Post subject:

As his eyes opened, his hands moved across his body and disconnected the various chords and wires that Sark had no doubt assisted in setting up. Loading his anti-intrusion programs, he detected a new form of programming, yet when he attempted to access it, he was denied.

Peculiar.

"I'm a miracle worker when it comes to artificial life." the ancient prophet had told him within the computed illusion. What was the essence, the purpose, the reason behind the new software?

Puzzled, Ryan merely quarantined the additions.

The bars were easy to bend, and the computer terminal easy to access. And just as he finished loading the pathway, the terminal died. Most likely the Hand's virus, something that Rambaldi had predicted, when it was mere minutes from happening.

The Great Change, he had referenced once before.

And it was about to happen...now.

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Tue, December 18th 2007 05:25pm    Post subject:

The massive structure laid before them, the device whirling as a red sphere hovered in mid air. Arlyn's eyes bulged, her mouth opening and closing as if to remark on the object, but nothing came out. Several high ranking Hand operatives were present, and from the looks of it, they all were, with a the pure exception of Sark. But she had a feeling, his motivation of the Hand's objections had been satisfied.

With a magnificent explosion, some of the Hand's agents began to chant. Goosebumps prickled on Arlyn's skin, as they rose around her body and engulfed every part of her skin, causing her to shiver. With a hiss and a sharp heave of a lever, the red sphere to turn.

It's slow revolution began, and as each passing turn, it accelerated.

A woman, gowned in the finest of silks and treasures, approached Arlyn and the Human Replica Droid husband. Her eyes were sparkled with an interesting cyborgish feel, the circuitry twinkled in the artificial light. Her posture was slanted, more superior than anything else. "Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad." the lips moved, yet made little gestures across her face as a whole. "It is time for you to take your place, as the Levia's Angel."

The Levia's Angel. The Sword. It was the key to the next, and final treasure. And though Arlyn had once dreamed of destroying an entire Imperial Star Destroyer with the swinging of the blade, it had been misconstructed. A small hole resided at the machinery, and with a swoosh motion, one of the Xixillinion members revealed the sword.

The operative moved, and without the necessary strength, the blade slashed across her arm. It was nearly fatal, but with such skill as the operative had shown, very little blood dripped from the pierced skin.

"Now the blood has stained the sword." the operative checked with the older woman, her cyborg eyes glancing at Arlyn, then to the machine.

"Take your place. And this will all be over."

Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Tue, December 18th 2007 08:22pm    Post subject:

" Frakking whelp!," Jase screamed angrily, kicking at the blast door. How the youth had pulled it off, he didn't know. All that mattered to him was finding a way to the boy and ending his life for being such a nuisance. Turning to Eve, he activated his lightsaber. " We're going to find a way around this and when we do, I'm going to slaughter that boy for ruining my day." As he spoke, a Rodian turned a corner, leveling a blaster at them and commanding Jase to lower his blade. Jase turned and narrowed his eyes. " This is not a good day to piss me off..." The Rodian aimed the rifle and fired a bolt...

It was easily deflected by Jase, who charged the attacker and in a flurry of movement, sliced off the hands that gripped the blaster. With what seemed to be the same movement, he sliced open the Rodian's abdomen, insides spilling to the ground as Jase shoved his hand into the wound; grabbing the creature's spine and pulling a chunk of it through the wound with Force enhanced strength. " I told you this wasn't a good day to piss me off," he said, spitting on the carcass and stowing the piece of spine in his robes. Bending down, he grabbed the blaster and tossed it to Eve.

" I hope you fire a weapon as well as you speak." Turning his back to her, he began walking quickly down the corridor, intent on finding another way to the rooms beyond the blast door. It wasn't long before he came along another nuisance. Four Hand operatives, three humans and a Trandoshan met Jase and Eve, blasters firing. Jase didn't hesitate with seeing if Eve was firing, he simply leaped into their midst, blade slicing in fury. He bisected one of the humans and cut the other two in half, before neatly decapitating the Trandoshan.

Leaning down, he picked up the reptilian head and tore the fangs from it's jaw, then he removed the hands of the humans. The Hand indeed... He wasn't sure of what Eve thought of his new habit of collecting trophies from his kills, which he had started during the battle of Kashhyyk, nor did he care. Stowing the prizes in his robe, he turned to face the HRD. " Any idea of how much further we have to go? I was hoping for a real challenge..."

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora
Leader of The Unknowns, Rogue Jedi, Smexy
The Hugh Hefner of Homicide

Jedi Powers: FS Roll
DT-III Armor: Having the right connections
Mace Windu's Lightsaber: Clever plotting
Getting away with murder: Priceless

Holder of the 10,000th post

Expand
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Thu, January 03rd 2008 01:50pm    Post subject:

For some creative purposes, I'm not going to describe, hint, or post what has occured... I'm going to use this event as a closing flashback for Arlyn and Ryan's characters at the end of VIII.

A white light overcame the room, and in this magnitude, she found him.

Eve
Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, January 03rd 2008 02:11pm    Post subject:

Alexander had used a very unique program to lockout the centre, and without the proper connection, Eve could do nothing to assist their entry. Denora's lightsaber hissed as it glowed, and seconds later, a Rodian agent entered. To a human's perception, Jase would've moved very quickly, almost a blur with the acceleration of the Force.

Her mechanics, however, proved to match this agility and she watched as the Rodian lost its hands, before the stomach spilled onto the floor. Curiously, although the Rodian was already deceased, Jase reached into the alien's flesh and ripped a chunk of the spine. "I told you this wasn't a good day to piss me off." She watched him, not with disgust, but with a strange interest. It was interesting how brutal humans could be, without pushing their own morality to the limits.

With a swoosh, she caught the blaster and not taking the chance to respond to Jase's next comment, "I hope you fire a weapon as well as you speak." Instead, she would prove to him...

Running down the hallway, a small group of four entered, their pathways intersecting, and for a moment, Eve pitied their existence. They had no idea what atrocity would await them, when Jase managed to break their defenses. A computer terminal rested nearby, the odds of Jase taking a battle wound were slim, especially with execution of a perfect leap.

Firing several distracting shots, Eve approached, and sliced into the holocams. Everything was disabled of course, but she could tell the road from here to the centre, would be... bloody. The real challenge, however, was three rooms ahead.

"Any idea how much further we have to go? I was hoping for a real challenge." came Denora's voice, and she turned to speak matter-of-factly.

"Yes I do." she answered with a coy smile, "Do you know the odds of catching a disease with all..." she pointed to the entrails that were located in their robes, "Hand operatives are known for their inflicted-"

She didn't have a chance to answer, as three droids piled into the room. Their blasters ripping through the air, as grenades and charges flung from their mechanical arms.

The problem was, they weren't alone. A swarm of flying insect species entered the room... their acid spit alone, would not only poison, but burn through the skin cells themselves.

Dodging the first wave of attacks, Eve considered herself lucky for the first time. The odds of evading the swarm of blasters, grenade explosions, and the acidic spells were one in six million four hundred and twelve.

Yelling to Jase, "This is only the beginning..."

Deep within the infrastructure, an elegant woman rose from the Rambaldi chamber. Her entire body seethed, the skin melted from her torso, yet miraculously, she was able to walk.

With a strange device in her hand, she collapsed next to a charge. Inserting the detonator, she died just as the timer began to flash:

56 : 15 : 05
 Back to top »
Alexander Risso
Private First Class

Post Posted: Thu, January 03rd 2008 02:18pm    Post subject:

Laying the woman's head carefully on the floor, he knew they would be here any moment to collect her. And until she had explained what had happened, his life was in danger. With a running leap, Alexander jumped over the console and reversed the computer lock he had placed on the entire complex. Loading Sark's departure codes, he looked over where the man had gone.

"Rhen Var." Alexander whispered aloud.

From a dead operative nearby, he suited up.
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Fri, January 04th 2008 05:01am    Post subject:

Novistadors, Alex?

" Frak the beginning! I'm the end!", Jase shouted, deflecting blaster bolts back at their assailants with his lightsaber. He had never seen a species such as the insectoid attackers that joined the 'droids. A splash of acid was narrowly avoided and burned through the bottom left corner of his robes. Pests... Continuing with his focus on deflecting blaster bolts, he spotted a terminal that seemed relatively loose enough to suit his purposes. " I need some cover!"

Extending his hand, he reached out with the Force and tore the terminal from it's moorings. With a grimace as a blaster bolt grazed his right thigh, he sent the terminal through the air and crashing into a group of their attackers. The 'droids crunched under the weight of the terminal and Jase saw a grenade come flying his way just in time. With a flourish, he backwards into the air and kicked the grenade into the group of insectoids just as it detonated.

The explosion tore through the bugs and the shock wave sent Jase flying back into the opposite wall. A stray splash of acid from the doomed creatures hit his arm and he hissed in rage. Thinking quickly, he gritted his teeth and shortened the blade length of his saber, touching it ever so lightly to the wound to cauterize it and prevent the acid from entering his bloodstream. Standing up slowly, he tore a strip of fabric from his robe and tied it around the wound, looking to Eve as the sudden quiet took over the battle ravaged room.

" You're a hell of a date, you know that?", he said through a grimace of pain and rage.

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora

Expand

Last edited by Jase Denora on Fri, January 04th 2008 09:48am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Eve
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, January 04th 2008 06:20pm    Post subject:

"You're a hell of a date, you know that?" his teeth grinded at the biological pain that he was experiencing. Eve rose from her location, the battle temporarily over as she helped tighten one of the rudimentary bandages over his arm. Her eyes scanned ahead, and the real challenge rested inside the chamber...directly where Arlyn and Ryan were located.

"And you're such a gentleman." Eve answered with clean smile, before raising the blaster. The entire facility clicked and revolved slightly, and instantly, Eve understood what had happened. Alexander released the lockdown. "The lockdown has been removed." Slowly turning towards a more direct route, she sprinted towards the center.

With an unexpected flash, the pair were seperated. A grenade caused several bulkheads to collapse, as a battle droid emerged with a launcher in it's hand. Aiming directly for Eve, it clicked the trigger, and for Eve, the best sound emerged. A silent tick, a sign of insufficient ammo, rippled throughout the hallway. The battle droid looked downwards, examining the weapon, and by the time it had a chance to look upwards, Eve fired four times.

Not wanting to be surprised a second time, her sensors swept the area, and something small approached her.

"Eve." it stated, and the child's voice sent a replicated chill across her body, "It's over."

The Oracle Child of Rambaldi slinked from the shadows, her body crippled as blood poured from an open wound. With a small hiss, she could hear Denora preparing to slice through the wreckage. "Eve." her voice rasped, "I am finished." And as she spoke, she collapsed into the blonde HRD's arms. "I return to my father." The girl twitched, and then she was off.

Jase emerged, his emotions paused slightly at the sight of the small child. "She's dead." Eve stated, her eyes attempted to simulate agony, but she switched the emotion off. Not now. Her supercomputer connection computed, too complicated... too human. "We must continue towards their location, they're only twenty meters from that corner... in the chamber." Eve laid the child against the wall, folding her peacefully, before leading Jase to the chamber...
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sat, January 05th 2008 03:16pm    Post subject:

Set to Violence & Variations - Bear McCreary

Alatáriël scratched at the marble flooring, her body trembling from the completion Rambaldi's prophecy. She had finished what had been foreseen thousands of years ago, yet her body burned with weakness. Her legs wobbled, and failed as she tried. Her wings extended slightly, they beated once, but a sharp pain shot throughout her body.

Blood pierced the orbs of her eyes, the stinging sensation was momentary, but compared to rest of the physical agony, it was nothing. Turning on her back, she stared upwards and at the murals of Rambaldi's greatest artworks. She was lost in the designs, the music that played not in the chamber, but within her mind. Her mother's lullaby played ever so softly, as she recounted how many times her life came to this point. So close to death.

"Arlyn." something coughed, and the familiarity of the voice brought a broken and beaten smile to her face. "Oh my g-" he voiced, collapsing to her side, "Arlyn. Arlyn." he whispered over and over again, "Arlyn." he breathed heavily. And without the power of her legs and the flight from her own wings, she was lifted. His arms were warm, filled with strength and devotion.

"Ryan." her vocal cords rasped, the melody of her mother's song played in the distance maintaining the mental peace.

"You're okay." he repeated several times, "You're okay."

Arlyn laughed in a serious of coughs and uncontrolled vomiting of blood. Her fingers traced along his face, she remembered the day when he told her. She remembered the walk on Geonosis when she didn't believe he could hold emotions, and he proved her wrong. He proved that he could hold the thought, the love, the courage...

"I love you." her voice mused, the melody of the music seemed to increase with each second, and the light began to glow. Something was there.

"Arlyn!" he shouted, her body breaking into a seizure.

"Alatáriël!" Irina cried, "How many times have I told you not to play with your father's things?"

A small thanagarian child rang out a list of defenses, her eyes looking upwards, fearing any kind of retribution for her curiousity. Irina scolded for a few more minutes, before sending the child out of the room.

And until this moment, she never realized that it was that day, her mother realized, that Arlyn was the chosen disciple of Rambaldi. The wingless human, Lucious Victorinox, was right.

Irina sobbed, taking apart the design that her daughter had assembled.

"Arlyn," Ryan breathed deeply, his body shaking to hold her steady, "Don't leave me."

She remembered the day before the Galaxy Ball, and Ryan had been lost in an diplomatic attempt on a world, she could remember the pain and the agony she felt at losing him. And the joy when she realize he was alive. He had never left her, and now, was it time for her to leave him?

"When will I see you again?" Arlyn asked her parents, the parting had begun weeks ago, but this was the final moment. Her emotions had been programmed, they had been set for this moment, yet she couldn't help but feel a deep regret at accepting the journey ahead. She didn't want to leave Thanagar. It was a devastated world, apparently, but she loved it. She loved being with her sisters, helping her mother in the kitchen, helping her father with his work...

And before they could answer, an explosion rang. The alien grabbed her, securing her life from the attack. Winged patrols shot from their stations, and the battle began.

"Come, Arlyn!" the man shouted, "We need to get to my ship."

Taking one last look, meeting only her mother's eyes, she ran.

"Ryan." her energy was so depleted, so fragile.

"Yes?" he answered, still shaking to hold her still.

A smile formed on her face, yet they cracked at the tips, and a small trickle of blood spilled onto her chin. Ryan wiped them away carefully, as she made out, "You changed my life. You changed my purpose. You're the father of my children, and the first in my heart." her voice cracked, "I love you."

The chamber moved slightly, and the light overcame her. And it was in the light, that she found him...

Eve
Corporal

Post Posted: Sat, January 05th 2008 03:28pm    Post subject:

As Eve and Jase entered the chamber, Eve could hear Ryan's voice in the distance. He cried out, and she could almost feel the pain from the way he sounded. She ran, the antidote from Arlyn's poison being recalled to her fingertips.

"RYAN!" Eve shouted, the clock on Arlyn's biological acceptance of the fluid was ticking. He looked upwards, and she could see he had been through hell. She was most curious as to what exactly happened, and perhaps, Ryan would be willing to share an information upload once their connection had been restored.

Arlyn's body throbbed, shaking from the application of the Hand's delusional medicine. Eve's fingers took the thanagarian's head, twisted it, before jabbing the antidote into her artery. With a click of her thumb, it was injected. Two seconds later, she tossed the vial aside, and noticed a small clearing in her eyes. Good girl.

"Denora." Eve turned to the man, "Help them out of here. One of the last Hand agents set the detonator on the base level charges. I need to attempt to deactivate them." And that was the real challenge.

Eve looked at the man, shook her head once in confirmation, and took off towards the elevator. They had precious minutes, now....
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Mon, January 07th 2008 09:54am    Post subject:

Jase watched the scene unfold as they came across the Bird and her husband. Arlyn seemed to be in extreme pain, until Eve injected an unknown substance into her. That seemed to help a small amount. Not that it mattered very much to him. He was here merely because Eve had required his assistance and he owed Arlyn for saving his life when his ship had exploded. He figured the Bird and him would never be on good terms, such was life when you lived by death.

He nodded to her request to evacuate the two, though reluctantly. Am I a pack animal now? Taking orders from a 'droid? What the frak have you become, Jase? Leaning down, he hefted them each onto his shoulders and began dragging them out the way that he and Eve had fought their way through. Taking a quick look back at Eve's departing form, he sighed slightly. Take care, 'droid. " Alright, you two," he said as he continued dragging them closer to safety. " I know you've been through hell, but so have I and I can't use the Force as much as I'd like to carry you right now. So, I'm asking that you try to pick up your feet a small amount. Then we all leave alive."

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora

Expand
 Back to top »
Ryan Davad
Corporal

Post Posted: Wed, January 09th 2008 09:12pm    Post subject:

Sorry if I RPed your character a bit much here, just want to get this part over with. :P

And this post is a bit rushed. :(

"I can carry my wife." I said without hesistation, "I need you to cover me." It was hard to see her so fragile, so broken after what had just happened. I couldn't help but feel vulnerable, myself. Slowly I lifted her, the tension in my arms stinging momentarily, but I was too distracted by the blood running over her body to notice.

She'll be all right. came the comforting response of the Supercomputer, The antidote is the cure. Eve entered a period of silence, and I couldn't tell if it was out of respect, or her own distraction with the bomb. Either way, it was slightly comforting.

Two drones entered the hall way, and I instantly took cover, using my torso as Arlyn's shield against their blaster fire. But luckily for the both of us, Denora's lightsaber hissed as it activated. Turning to glance, I saw the broken machinery and a satisified grin on Denora's face.

"Thanks." I admitted, before running towards the exit...

The doors opened, as a security speeder pulled around the corner. Captain Conners was the first man to take a step, and without hesistation, we laid Arlyn in the back.

"We need to get to Security Headquarters..." I told them, "The medical facility there would be best." The man nodded, before removing his blaster. I wasn't sure if Denora had a chance to jump in or not, as the driver slammed on the accelerator to escape the rockets...

Back to top »
Eve
Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, January 10th 2008 02:32pm    Post subject:

In the very abyss of one the most reserved buildings of Denon, Eve walked cautiously across the basement’s vast security arrangements. She had bypassed many of the artificial systems, yet here, she had come to the final task. Disarmament. The protocols this device consisted of, would test even her abilities.

Her fingers glided over the bomb’s outer shell, as her lips pierced with determination.

It was cold, and crude compared to what she had imagined. The plating looked smooth, however, as her fingers slid over the metal, she felt perplexed by the misleading container. It was rough, almost painful, yet she continued to slide over the casing until she came to the keypad console.

Humans felt anxiety or fear when they were so vividly close to death. She processed simply, It doesn’t feel mysterious, it’s a statistic. She could process the odds of completing this successfully, and the very acknowledgement of such odds, would turn the most courageous stomachs.

She pressed the keys, her Supercomputer link now established between the Human Replica Droid, and the bomb model before her…

Flashback

“Eve.” The older man’s voice sounded with affection, as he took a step away from the panel. “Eve.” He laughed again, this time with joy and success ringing throughout the chambers of the Supercomputer’s complex.

Her voice was loud, and it was simple. “Affirmative.”

Her protocols were so simple at this stage, so basic.

The older man’s eyes grew wet, and she could not distinguish this moment as an emotional period in his life. “You seem to be experiencing tear duct malfunctions.” She commented.

“Yes… I think I am.”

The timer ticked, the protocols and data entry programs attempting to slice through the complexity of the security software that had been installed in its small, and seemingly insignificant mainframe. The Hand never designed it to be impenetrable, but inconceivably distracting. It branched in a million different directions, and locating the right direction, seemed almost impossible.

The odds of success were decreasing by the hundreds.

Flashback continued

“Do you have another data packet?” The supercomputer’s voice sprung to life as the elderly man entered the complex, her desire to assimilate more information never grew tired. She wanted more information, more data to compromise, to sort, to analyze, to compute.

“Not today, my dear.”

Though the desire to ask why he had neglected to upload more data into her systems, she refrained. Whether it was from human interaction texts, studies she had consumed, or pure curiosity, she asked, “Is there something wrong?”

The man shook his head, not giving a verbal answer to her rhetorical question.

“I’ve built you for a single purpose, my dear, to service a woman and her family. She plans to integrate you into a variety of systems, including a Human Replica Droid. I know it’s a male personality subroutine, but who this artificial is…eludes me.” He paused, thinking of a project long gone, “It can’t be him.”

For the first time since the dawn of their interactions, he avoided conversation, as his biological mind was to adept into it’s own thoughts. She hummed peacefully, overlooking the designs of residential complexes that were used on a variety of worlds, and found some of the differential architects more fascinating than the Beeriaval insects on Felucia. And before she realized it, the Doctor was gone.

Malfunction detected. The bomb stated, and the timer dissolved and re-appeared with a ten second countdown. She had triggered somekind of retroactive sequence.

Her entire computing process switched, every resource, every program, every tool and droid working on the final leg of the race. It was do, or die, for the Human Replica Model…

Flashback continued

“Where am I going?” the Supercomputer asked the Geonosian scientists that emerged. They seemed more free than the doctor, with wings and all.

“Ang de Geo has constructed an entire hive dedicated to your existence.” The insectoid answered, its designation was known as Kriekas, and according to Ketra’s private journal entries, it was his most trusted Geonosian advisor.

“Where is the Doctor?” she asked curiously, the Supercomputer’s various functions turned into a neutral position as her physical databanks were being moved.

“He has left.”

00: 00: 03

Two programs remained. Just two…
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Thu, January 10th 2008 09:15pm    Post subject:

" Somebody owes me a drink for this....", Jase said, watching as they lay the Bird in the speeder. Despite the fact that he had a couple of new wounds to add to the list of scars, it had been a red letter day. he had been able to kill quite a few Hand agents, satisfying the bloodlust that flowed within him. And, he had proved himself not without his honor by not killing Arlyn when she was so near to death. In his mind, the favor had been repaid. Not that he was happy about it. He was sure there would still be hostility in her towards him when she recuperated. It seemed to be a constant of the universe by this point.

Turning to a new threat, he saw rocket fire headed towards them. Frak it all...Leaping into the back of the speeder as it accelerated, he reached out with the Force and called the closest blaster to his hand. " I'll take that...", he said, focusing on his aim and unleashing a barrage of shots that detonated the rockets before they could reach the vehicle. " I suggest we hury before more of your friends show up, Davad! These fools are beginning to annoy me!"

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora

Expand
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Denon » Xixillinion Sydnicate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: