}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Errant's Pride; Cantina, Lower District
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Errant's Pride; Cantina, Lower District
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Serrith Wuir
Corporal

Post Posted: Sun, August 27th 2006 06:45am    Post subject: Errant's Pride; Cantina, Lower District

[Errant's Pride; Cantina, Lower District]

Serrith closed his jacket a bit further, the cold wind swept through the narrow streets. I thought these leather jackets where supposed to be warm.. He smiled, placing his hand on his blaster, securing its position before closing the jacket. His eyes dwelled across the street and finnaly rested on the place he was looking for.

Been a while since I've been to this dump. He thought as he entered the cantina, Errant's Pride. Serrith sighed as the bouncer checked him for sidearms. "Yeah, I carry my weapons, since when do they check customers in this place?" Talking more to himself then to the bouncer.

Obviously the man heard him; "Sorry, new rules. I see you carry light sidearms, go one. Have a nice evening." The man stepped aside and allowed Serrith to enter. Serrith gave the bouncer a overdone fake smile and allowed the person behind him to get up for a check. "This place's even colder!" Serrith said, looking over his shoulder nodding at the bouncer. The man didn't pay attention to him, Serrith sighed again and walked up to the bar. There was a Twi'lek male, playing bartender. Serrith knew the man.

I used to come to this place alot, that was 10 years ago. Ironic, I was a Rebel visting an backwater cafe on the Imperial Capitol.

"Deamer!" Serrith poked the man as he passed by his barstool. The purple-blue Twi'lek turned, gave Serrith a disturbed look. The look disappeared as he remembered him. "Maniac? You grown' old man. Last time I saw you.."

"..I was like young, daring and 24 years old." Serrith finished. They both smiled, Deamer grabbed a glass from under the bar and poured in a danty-ale. "I hope you still like this stuff." He said, Serrith smiled and nodded. "How ya been, Wuir?" The man asked, helping other customers while keeping his eyes on his old friend. "I've been well, I guess. Been away for a long time. Not just from here, but from the Galactic Scene."

"I heared you wandered off to the Unknown Regions with some band of yoohaw-maniacs...it sounded like something you would do."

Serrith's smile faded as he thought on what Deamer said. "It was fun at first, things got outta hand eventually and we found ourselves in a deeper heap of dirt then we thought we were." Serrith took a sip from his ale before continueing. "Me and Alvarion traded our fortune for wisdom and decided to call it a galactic day..."

"Which was when?" Deamer asked

"Ten days ago." Serrith replied with a sarcastic grin, taking another sip from his ale. "But on a serious note." He continued. "We dropped it all, sold it all and promised eachother to pick it up when the time was there. We both went seperate ways, he taking the fleet and head deeper into the Regions.. I..taking a transport to Coruscant." He emptied his glass, Deamer walked up to him an refilled it. Serrith smiled.

"So here you are, empty handed." Deamer nodded.

Serrith noticed a smile on his face. Depriving pleasure from my solitude, are we. He thought for a spilt second. "Guess you could say that, I still have some money..and I still have my shitload of contacts."

Deamer laughed. "What does the 'Big Bad Maniac' need more, besides cash and contacts?" He said, not expecting an awnser.

"Wingmates.." Serrith replied. "I'm birdless.."

| Biography | Republic's Crynak Coalition History |

Last edited by Serrith Wuir on Fri, September 01st 2006 10:55am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Serrith Wuir
Corporal

Post Posted: Sun, August 27th 2006 11:07am    Post subject:

Serrith sat their for about 15 minutes as Deamer served other customer's their drinks and meals. Serrith drank the last sip of his ale and turned around on his stool, facing the crowd. Deamer didn't changed a damned thing in this bar.. He thought.

"As you can see, I didn't change a damned thing in this bar.." Deamer said, Serrith looked left of him and saw the Twi'Lek walk away, nodding him to follow. Ironic.. Serrith rose from his seat and followed the man, he opened his jacket and rested a hand on his blaster.

Ten years is a long time..

Deamer sat down in the far corner of a deserted table, the corner was closed off from other table's. "I guess this means you know I'm not here for socializing." Serrith said as he sat down, pulling his DL-22 out and placing it on the table. Deamer looked at the pistol, grinned and leaned on both elbows as he brought his face over the table. "You here with the Crynak, son?" He said on a soft tone, his face was serious.

"I'm always with the Crynak, Deamer. You know that. But the Crynak is gone now, they probably ran into the Sith Fleet in the Regions and are wasted by now, poor November.." Serrith replied, relaxing in te corner of the U-shaped seating. "Your ship?" Deamer asked. "Oh, wait. I heared of her, that Star Destroyer of yours." Deamer said, awnsering his own question. Serrith nodded, rolling his eyes.

"Anyways, Deamer. I'm with them now." Serrith said, placing a secretive tone in the word 'them'.

"Them?"

"The Alliance.."

Deamer's eyes became wider as he heared the soft words leave Serrith's mouth. "My god, I thought they didn't want you anymore." He said, Serrith gave a soft laugh. "They don't want the Crynak." He spinned his DL on the table. "I catched up with some officials in their Command yesterday, they accepted me on point once I had indentified myself."

Deamer gave a soft whistle. "So, you come all the way to my bar just to tell me your back fighting with the boys." He said as he leaned back looking outside to see if someone needed him. Serrith gave an irritated look. "No, offcourse not you fool. I came to you because I need your help in a rather delicate matter cocerning my departure off this world." Deamer looked back at Serrith, a small smile appeared on his face. "You wan't to jump planet.." He grabbed a datapad. "..ok, shoot."

Serrith smiled. "Still the mindreader when it comes to me."

"You're transparant."

"You're an idiot." Serrith shot back.

Deamer smiled. "You came in undetected on a transport, but to get off Coruscant you need to check out with Imperial Costums.."

"..and thats something the 'Palace-Demolisher' can't afford on this Imperial infested backwater world." Serrith finished. "Can you do it?"

Deamer smiled. "Sure.."

Last edited by Serrith Wuir on Fri, September 01st 2006 10:55am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Serrith Wuir
Corporal

Post Posted: Sun, August 27th 2006 02:52pm    Post subject:

Serrith and Deamer talked alot that evening, hours on hours they sat in that corner. Serrith checked the datapad and looked at the time.

03:22 hours, damned Twi'Lek, atleast I'm sure I can trust him now.

Serrith took another sip from his ale. "That's the sixt drink you served me, blueskin. You trying to get my drunk in tellin ya the coordinates." Deamer laughed and took another one himself. "Well, since I'm gtting drunk myself too, what good would that information be!" They both laughed. Serrith rested the glass in his hand and looked at Deamer. "On a serious note, Deamer. I got to get off this world, manage myself a personal bird and a co-pilot."

Deamer smiled. "We already discussed the co-pilot part." He grinned, Serrith gave him a confusing look. "Oh did we?"

"Why else would you come here, Serrith. You think I'm all stirred up in here?" He pointed his finger towards his head. "You came here cause you need someone who's crazy enough to head out with you on some damned crusade for Crynakkian redemption."

Serrith remained silent, allowing the man to read his intentions. Deamer took another sip before he continued. "You need me, and my deepspace navigating skills to make it into those Regions without bumping into any star or ship." Serrith smiled and nodded in agreement. "Atleast you havent forgotten how transparant I am.."

"And I havent forgotton what an idiot I am, Maniac." He shot back. They both laughed, Serrith took out a picture. "I contacted Corellian Officials on their market channels to get ahold of this ship." He showed Deamer the picture. The man smiled. "A HWK-290 Courier, fast ship, good navigation array. I'll get us where we need to go."

Serrith donned the picture back in his pocket. "I'll get the plane, you do the flying and get me off this world alive." Deamer listened to the words and nodded. "But why have you joined the Alliance if you planned this?" He said, grabbing Serrith by the wrist. Serrith understood the man's confusion.

"Well, we don't have the income to support such a large fleet. I'm a high ranked member within the Crynak, I can assume control of the entire fleet and bring them to the Alliance." Serrith said, he watched Deamer's reaction before he continued. "The Crynak will stay the Crynak Coalition, but the fleet and its personnel will pledge full support to the Alliance; in return, they maintain our ships."

Deamer didn't smile. "And what makes you think they'll agree."

"Do you have any idea how big the Crynak White and Black Fleet is?" Serrith shot back.

"No.."

Serrith finished his drink and smiled. "Big.."

Last edited by Serrith Wuir on Fri, September 01st 2006 10:56am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Serrith Wuir
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, September 01st 2006 10:54am    Post subject:

Serrith sighed as he closed yet another communcation down, it had been three days since his conversation with Deamer. Serrith was using the man's HoloNet Transciever from the back of his bar. He looked at the datapad in front of him. Over 400,000 credits left.. He looked up as Deamer walked into the backroom.

"So, whats new?" The Twi'Lek said as he said down next to Serrith.

"No HWK-290, I managed to get in touch with an old Alliance contact. He's sending us three heavily modified LongProbes."

Deamer nodded in agreement before realising the word 'three'. "Three, Serrith? Last time I counted, it was just you and me." He said as he checked datapad that said. Specifications. Serrith smiled. "We're going to pickup an old friend of mine."

"Trustable?"

"Probably more trustable then you are when it comes to combat." Serrith shot back at him. Deamer didn't smile, he knew he wasn't a fighter pilot. "Don't look that way, old friend. I picked you because you're one of the best deepspace navigators I know." Serrith continued, Deamer gave a slight smile. "Whatever.." He said, tossing the datapad away. "Whatcha think?" Serrith asked, nodding at the pad. Deamer sighed. "LongProbes do the trick and the mod's attached to them are outstanding, but if we run into Interceptor's or anything coming to that maneuverability.."

"I know, we're done." Serrith finished. "I managed to get these of thew blackmarket here on Coruscant, they should arrive at District 55's hangarbay in an hour." He continued, Deamer's eyes became wider. "That's quick, and nearby."

Serrith gave a foul smile and drew his DL-22. "I know." He said as he put the pistol down on the table. Deamer rose from his chair and grabbed a DH-17 semi-carbine from his personnel locker, he check the battery and donned it in his jacket. "Best not to run into any Trooper's while carrying these." He dryly remarked. Serrith laughed. "We wont, Bay 55 is around the block and that guy hates the Empire as much as I hate that Palace."

Deamer gave a sarcastic look. "Such hate, such anger. Damned kids."

Last edited by Serrith Wuir on Fri, September 01st 2006 10:56am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Serrith Wuir
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, September 01st 2006 11:39am    Post subject:

Modified BTL-A4 Y-wing Class LongProbe

Make: BTL-A4 Y-Wing, Original (Unexposed Body Frame)
Builder: Koensayr
Designation: Fighter, Longrange Scouting Craft

Length: 16 Meters

Crew: 1 Pilot/Gunner, 1 Astromech Unit & 1 Optional Gunner/Passenger
Power System: Thiodyne 03-R cryogenic power cells and ionization reactor
Engines: 2 Modified Koensayr R200 Ion Jet Engines (rated 250 KTU) (96 MGLT)
Hyperdrive: Koensayr R300-H hyperdrive motivator
Consumables: 1 Week

Sensors: ANq-51 Scanning Computer (small rectenna dish & two antenna's on the back of the ship), Vanish-2 Sensor Mask & Com-Repeater Sensor Scrambler
Cargo Capacity: 110 Kilograms
Cargo Containing: 1 DL-22 Blaster Pistol, 1 E-11 Blaster Rifle

Shields: Chempat Shielding (75 SBD)
Hull: Titanium-reinforced Alusteel alloy (40 RU)
Weapons:
- Taim & Bak IX4 or KX5 laser cannons (4)
- ArMek turreted SW-4 dual ion cannon (1)
- Arakyd Flex tube proton torpedo launchers (4 torpedoes each) (2)

Back to top »
Serrith Wuir
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, September 01st 2006 02:39pm    Post subject:

[Hangar Bay 55, Lower District]

Serrith checked his belongings and made sure he had everything for the long journey ahead. Deamer did the same, he had closed down is Cantina just a minute ago. They both walked down the dark street, on their way to Hangar Bay 55. They passed about two block's of housing before reaching a roofed landing platform. The landing platform was deserted, Serrith wasn't suprised, it was 6:00am Local Time.

"There he is." He said, pointing at a man standing next to three covered objects. The objects where about 20 meters long. Serrith guessed those where the Y-Wings. "Glad you could make it in time, I've been standing here for 10 minuts. These things attract attention you know?" The man said, he had a rather scarred face. Serrith did not even look the man in the eyes and raised one of the coverings. "Brand new." The man said.

Serrith smiled, he could still smell the fresh hull painting on the ship. "Good job, Lanier. You sure you're not tagging along, I could use someone like you." Serrith said. Lanier shook his head. "The fact that I managed to get these so quickly must prove to you how good buisness is around here, I'm not going anywhere." The man walked up to the ast Y-Wing and uncovered it, donning the sheets on the ground. "This one has a rigged flight slave cricuit, good for a couple of flights. I installed one, you said you where a man short."

Serrith nodded in agreement. "Good, is it routed to this one?"

"Yeah." The man continued. "But as I said, only for a couple of flights, its rigged, fried and cheap. Best to get her a pilot soon." He finished, Serrith tipped his hat and donned the sheets on the two other craft, all brand new. "Well, Lanier. We're heading out ASAP. These things filled and supplied?" Serrith said, looking back at Lanier. "All fully fueled and supplied, even a extra blaster pack for the pistols." He smiled, Serrith grinned and opened his cockpit, nodding at Deamer he said. "Get hooked, we leave in five."

Deamer gave a murmling nod, Serrith heared something about barking orders and gave a slight grin. Lanier walked up to Serrith and shooked the his hand. "Good doing buisness, Wuir. Stay in touch man."

Serrith grabbed Lanier's hand firmly and slapped him on the shoulder. "Aye, take care old friend." With that said, Lanier walked off and left the hangar bays for what it was.

Serrith turned and saw Deamer strapped in his cockpit, he did the same and activated his slave circuit shortley thereafter. He opened a group-comm to Deamer. "Allright, time to let you in on something. Just follow me out the Capitol and hook up with my naviarray to leech the coords." Serrith pulled his pitch and the Y-Wing bolted out of the hanger into a stream of traffic.

He quickly gave the ship a nose dive and told the slave to do the same. Deamer dashed out fairly calm and told his auto-pilot to follow him. Serrith smiled. This Y-Wing is pretty nimble, must be reaching 88 DPF, thats 18 more then the average Y-Wing...good job Lanier.

The three Y-Wing's bolted towards space and parked themselfs on cruisecontrol in a steady stream of reffugee transports. "Best tocket out, thank god we're not the only ones leaving this hell-hole."

Deamer replied with a small chuckle and the three Y-Wings plotted their course the moment they left the Coruscant Traffic Grid. Serrith double checked the handinput coordinates and made sure their werent off by the slightest. Deamer took the next ten minutes aligning his deepspace array and with that done, he took the lead. The engines light like huge balls as the hyperdrive motivators activated; stars stretched and the galaxy became a whirlpool as the ships bolted to hyperspace.

Serrith, with 3 Y-Wing's is now enroute to the Unknown Regions using mutiple jumps to get through the deadly maze of blackholes leading to the Crynak Fleet.

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Errant's Pride; Cantina, Lower District
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: