}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Coronet Park
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Corellia » Coronet Park
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shayera Jendob
Huggably, Lovably Able to Kill You

Post Posted: Fri, August 25th 2006 02:43am    Post subject: Coronet Park

It was a nice day in Coronet, and the park was no exception. The sun shone warmly and brightly; the occasional cool breeze wafted by, carrying on it the scents and sounds of a ecologically healthy planet; lovers cuddled on benches while children ran around and played with their friends.

I just watched, taking it all in as I looked up from my book. The twins were currently enjoying their bottles in their stroller, taking a break from crawling and toddling (quickly followed by falling) around. Ams was still negotiating with the Rebels. I wished him the best of luck, despite our stormy argument the day before. But, it was resolved after a few hours, like most of our other arguments.

All in all, everything looked like it would fine... until I saw an unwelcomely familiar Corellian walking by on the street that ran beside the park... with his companion Wookiee.

Come on... not now...

Colonel Shayera Jendob - Chief of Security for Supreme Moff Jendob
Expand

Last edited by Shayera Jendob on Fri, August 25th 2006 02:48am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ma'shi
Private

Post Posted: Fri, August 25th 2006 06:39am    Post subject:

Ah, about time that bird woman showed up, Ma’shi thought as Shayera Hol, one of the few Imperials she actually trusted, entered the park. She started to approach Shayera as the ever popular, not, Han Solo decided to show his ugly mug. Ma’shi decided to back Shayera up if need be.
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Fri, August 25th 2006 11:29pm    Post subject:

The bright morning sun was just peeking over the top of the highest buildings and cascading down over the wide avenue. It glinted off of dozens of metallic objects and moving speeders as they sped along the traffic lanes. To a few, this Corellian morning was perfect and everything they expected their world to be. It was beautiful. But to Han, it was a nightmare.

No, he wasn't drunk or even close to being intoxicated. He was just simply tired. The bright light hurt his eyes and the constant humming of the speeders made his head pound. Then again, spending all night in a danky cantina surrounded by booze, smoke, loud music and rowdy patrons would drain anyone. It didn't help matters that he had lost over half of his credits in that damn Sabacc match. He made a mental note that the next time some skimpy blonde tried to pull him into something like that, he would make sure Chewie broke his arm.

Now it was mid morning and Han and his partner strolled down one of the main avenues in the city of Coronet in search of the hotel they were staying at. By this time, Leia was sure to be back at the government complex with the Imperial Moff and with any luck, he'd be able to sleep all day undisturbed. And then later in the evening when she returned, maybe he could make ammends and break the news of his resignation to Leia over a romantic dinner.

The thought brought a lazy half smile to his face as they rounded a corner and began down yet another avenue - this one a bit narrower. They were about half way down this stetch of street when a park appeared to their right and sitting directly at the edge along the avenue was that damned bird woman and her demonic off-spring.

Han scowled in her direction briefly before lowering his head to the duracrete and shoving his hands deep within his pockets. "Keep moving," he mumbled over his shoulder to the Wookiee. "I don't wanna get into another round of pin the tail feather on the birdie."

The giant creature at his back woofed softly before cocking his head at the bird woman sitting on the park bench watching over her children. He bared his teeth in a Wookiee equivelant of a smile before altering his course so that it took him directly to the edge of the park.

Han faltered in his step before craning his neck to watch the Wookiee in horror. "No, you big oaf!" he screamed in a whisper before tripping off the curb.

Chewie paid him no mind, however, and contiued onward and offered the bird woman a short series of grunts and growls in greeting.

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Shayera Jendob

Post Posted: Fri, August 25th 2006 11:57pm    Post subject:

A series of Wookiee guttural sounds drew my attention up from the book again. Friendly blue eyes looked down from almost two meters above the ground, lighting a noble (if shaggy) countenance. His words didn't sound threatening, so I took them as a greeting.

"Hey Chewbacca," I smiled. "How have you been?"

There was a thud, and I saw Solo stumble over the curb. Even from next to the Chewbacca, he reeked of alcohol and various forms of rashallo, and other things people liked to smoke as well.

Probably as baked as he is drunk, I thought. Ugh, and with the kids here too...

"Hello, Commander."

Expand

Last edited by Shayera Jendob on Sat, August 26th 2006 12:17am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Sat, August 26th 2006 01:35am    Post subject:

The Wookiee's blue eyes studied the bird woman for a moment before traveling down to the two kids playing at her feet. He issued forth another series of woofs and various grunts that Han knew all too well as his way of answering her question...politely.

Han pulled his hands from his pockets and crossed his arms over his chest, watching with disgust as Chewie then bent down to send a greeting to the birdlings. Of all the times for him to be sentimental...

Recollecting himself and clearing his throat, Han strode to the Wookiee's back and slapped him on the shoulder. "Let's go, pal," he said once more through clenched teeth. He could feel the bird woman's icy gaze on him and it took all his strength to hold back the anger that was boiling up. He needed to get outta here.

With a clipped nod, Han gave the woman a forced, lopsided grin before tugging on the Wookiee's chestnut pelt once more to get the creature moving.

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Shayera Jendob

Post Posted: Sat, August 26th 2006 10:55pm    Post subject:

I smiled as Chewbacca woofed something to Kris and Kendra, then speared the Commander with a cold stare as he slapped the Wookiee on the back and practically ordered him to leave before giving me a curt nod and one of his fruity grins before tugging on the Wook's fur like a child.

I couldn't resist. Smiling at Chewbacca, I noted, "Looks like your cub wants to go home."

Expand
 Back to top »
Ma'shi
Private

Post Posted: Sun, August 27th 2006 10:48am    Post subject:

Ma'shi, although unnoticed, heard Hawkgirl's comment and snorted. She doubted even a Wookiee would accept THAT as it's child.
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Mon, August 28th 2006 01:28am    Post subject:

Fair enough. But if Ma'shi came to Corellia during the time jump, how is she also on Denon here and here ?

Chewie yanked his arm free from Han's grip before angling his blue eyes up to look into the bird woman's face. He chortled with glee at her comment before crossing his massive arms over his chest and glancing back at Han.

It was one thing to hear the term 'cub' come outta the Wook's mouth, but another issue entirely to hear the demon woman utter it. As far as he was concerned, no one else had the privilege to call him that. Not even Leia.

With a snort of anger, Han pushed past the furry oaf to stand before the devil with wings. "Cub?!" he sputtered as spit flew from his mouth. "Listen, Wings, I ain't got the time to put up with your childish antics. I've been out all night and I'm looking forward to gettin' some sleep. I can see you're in great company here, so why don't you leave me the hell alone, huh?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Shayera Jendob

Post Posted: Mon, August 28th 2006 01:41am    Post subject:

I scowled at the Corellian. "Yeah, I can tell you've been out all night... I can smell it."

His reek was enough to get just about anyone sick. Then of course, there was the matter of that small snort I heard. Turning around, I glowered at an eavesdropping Nikto. "Do you mind?"

Expand

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Mon, August 28th 2006 06:21pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Mon, August 28th 2006 02:09am    Post subject:

A stupid expression crossed Han's features for a moment as he took a self-conscious sniff of the air. Sure, he could smell the smoke and alcohol clinging to his clothes, but it was hardly as bad as she was describing. With a renewed scowl, Han turned his full attention back to the bird woman.

"Smell, huh?" he scoffed with a shake of his head. "I can think of a--" He stopped short as the woman shifted her attention to someone standing just beyond their position. Han craned his neck in that direction to see a straggly Bothan standing there. "Yea, I can think of a whole lot worse," he finished, narrowing his eyes at the eavesdropping bastard.

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Shayera Jendob

Post Posted: Mon, August 28th 2006 03:39pm    Post subject:

I wished I brought along a sidearm... if only to scare our little spy. Then I recognized who it was. Colonel Ma'Shi, the Rebel Intel Chief. Frakking bitch...

I almost wished I had brought the "nannydroid" along so it could drag that little spy-wannabe over, or maybe just deal with her on the spot. What the hell was she watching me and the kids for? Was she some kind of pedophile?

She's lucky I don't grab her by the collar and dip her in a vat of hair-removal product...

"We both see you, Colonel. You can stop pretending you're invisible." I then threw an annoyed glance back at Solo. "Anyone else come along?"

Expand

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Tue, August 29th 2006 09:28pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Thu, August 31st 2006 03:39pm    Post subject:

Finally, the bird woman was distracted long enough by that rubber faced nikto for Han to slip away from the scene. With a light tap to the Wookiee's arm and a slight nod in the direction of the hotel, Han began to sidestep around the two women to safety.

Chewie narrowed his sky blue eyes for a moment, regarding the hawk woman and the lizard for a moment before following the Corellian rather reluctantly. They were ready to round the corner at the far side of the street when a shrill voice called out, stopping Han in his tracks.

No wonder she has wings, Han mused with a scowl. She even screeches like a damn bird.

"That's not my fault," he growled dangerously low as he spun around to face her. "It was only Leia, the kids, furface and me!" He paused to point an accusing finger in the intelligence chief's direction. "She came on her own! She's just too damn nosy to stay outta personal affairs. So, why don't ya chew her out for a while?!"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Shayera Jendob

Post Posted: Thu, August 31st 2006 07:57pm    Post subject:

I glowered at the now partially-distant Corellian. Frakking Rebel scum... clean up your own damned messes.

"I don't swing that way, Solo," I shot back, then turned back to the twins. "I'm sorry little guys, but we have to go. It seems the bad people don't like mommy and you two here, and we don't want trouble," I whispered so only the twins heard it.

Packing up the book, and placing the bag back in the stroller's cargo area, I pushed the twins back to the Hotel. Along the way, we had a little talk... well, monologue, about why we had to leave the park after the two or so hours there.

Still, it was nice to get outside with them. They seemed to enjoy it, and I definitely did. Unfortunately, the planet's beauty led me to wonder how many other planets like this will be destroyed because the Rebels want blood?

Expand
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Thu, August 31st 2006 11:01pm    Post subject:

"I'm not so sure about that," Han mumbled out of one corner of his mouth as he and the Wookiee finally rounded the corner. The hotel was in sight now at the end of the next avenue and it was a welcomed sight at that. If he would've spent another minute with the bird woman and her offspring, he would've went nuts.

"I don't get it, Chewie," he started rambling as they entered the main entrance of the hotel. "How come all the real winners always manage to track me down?"

The Wookiee snorted and shook his shaggy head before breaking out into a fit of stiffled laughter. Han halted in his tracks before the turbolifts and gave his friend a dangerous glare. "That ain't funny," he snapped as the doors to the lift opened. "I'll remember that the next time you try to ask me a serious question."

The Wook moaned softly to himself as the turbolift climbed upward to the appropriate floor and came to a halt. Without another word, Han stepped out into the hall and stopped before their room door. He sighed in relief as the door slid open to emit them. Seeing the kids, taking a nice hot shower and sleeping sure was gonna feel good.

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ma'shi
Private

Post Posted: Sat, September 02nd 2006 08:42am    Post subject:

Ma’shi muttered into her earpiece as the two groups departed, “Yes I know Solo’s the target, that’s why I’m here…. Yes… I know that he’ll… yes! Damn it.” Ma’shi balled her fists, “I’ll get it done by myself, don’t send anyone.”

When Ma’shi had finished a man dressed in tightly wound robes appeared from the bushes, “well done Colonel. You are of no further use to us.”

Ma’shi whirled around, “So I can go? And you’ll release the master?”

The man’s facial coverings moved, he seemed to smile, “Oh you can go… straight to the underworld.” He drew a blaster from behind him and levelled it at the female Nikto.

Ma’shi scowled, “you planned to kill me all along?” she scowled more to herself, “And I’ve just signed Solo’s death warrant.”

The man smiled, “don’t be so harsh on yourself Ma’shi. You’re a failure. The Imperials couldn’t kill me then, you can’t kill me now.” He squeezed the trigger and the bolts of death lanced towards the green reptile. With one final scream into the evening mists Ma’shi’s life was ended.

Satisfied the man spoke into his wrist-mounted comlink, “Master Secra. There will be no interference. You can come to Corellia.”

Last edited by Ma'shi on Sat, September 02nd 2006 08:43am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sun, September 03rd 2006 08:07pm    Post subject:

As the trio that had launched from the Rebel Alliance homeworld entered the bright morning lit park, media and security swarmed to their position. A thanagarian, a bothan and a human replica droid pressed through the thicket of the mass of humanoids and into the crime scene. Corellian and Rebel crime scene investigators plagued the area, searching for any clue in the murder of one of the highest ranked officers in the Rebel Alliance. Pressing forward, Arlyn wondered how the woman even got to Corellia, she certainly skipped Security procedures…

Her eyes scanned the area, seems CSI cleaned everything up except the red that had stained the floor. Trisk tapped Arlyn’s shoulder to point out a Corellian official rushing to their current position. Preparing for the worst, the thanagarian watched slowly as he approached.

He was a hairy man, standing at four feet seven inches with furry eyebrows. His demeanor seemed to surpass even his stature as he questioned their right to be interrupting his investigation.

“My name is Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad, Security Chief to the Rebel Alliance.” She attempted to bypass the usual formal jurisdiction battle by saying, “You have an impressive investigation,” she looked at his rank, “Captain. I would like to assist you in any means necessary on behalf of the Rebel Alliance without ruining the investigation with custody issues.”

He was taken back, knowing how confrontational the woman was at the Galaxy Ball. His eyebrows furled after a few dumbfounded thoughts went away and nearly yelled, “No thanagarian security chief of the Rebel Alliance will interrupt this investigation, I’m in charge. I’m responsible and I don’t need your bureaucratic-”

The brunette thanagarian smiled and kindly added, “Perhaps you know my friend, here, Mr. Bon’varlo.” The Bothan’s slick smile set the short man at unease as the Bothan towered over the man. His sleek words poured a new kind of attitude into the Police captain.

Trisk Bon’varlo, Director of the Bothan Spynet. Your reputation is at stake, Mr….” the Bothan also examined the short man’s badge, “… Sunburg… Mrs. Pallanén-Davad and I are most thrilled with the steps taken in your investigation. I can assure you we do not mean to tamper, but to pursue our own leads on the topic. I can also assure you, the three of us can be an asset to the case, versus complicated enemies.”

The short furled man grunted neutrally while taking in the information. Whether it was the hot morning sun, the Bothan Spynet Director or a combination of both, the undersized captain’s forehead was sparkling with sweat. Taking his right cuff, he wiped his sweaty brow and nodded with his other hand. “All right then.” His eyes prowled and disabled any type of resistance his officers might have. It was bad enough they had just secured a tour of his crime scene.

Arlyn’s genetic traits as a thanagarian seem to notice a few more details to the crime scene than some of the Corellians, but she noted them herself knowing that it might have taken them an hour to find the same clue. Moving more freely about the crime scene, blood splatter had yet to be removed from the pavement and dirt where the killer had viciously silenced the Colonel in the night.

Looking to Ryan then to the Captain she asked, “Cameras?”

The captain nodded, ‘Several, however, most were hacked. We are still attempting to obtain a clear shot, seems nothing was in perfect view…”

Arlyn’s husband bent down to the grass that was conveniently hidden behind a large patch of bushes , his eyes scanning the whereabouts, “Several men were hiding here.” He stood up and entered the conversation the captain and his wife was just having, “I’m assuming most of the cameras that had caught the action was several meters away. No clear images or plausible clear audio if they were hacked. I can lend your officers a hand, if you wouldn’t mind a rebel bumping into your investigation.” Her droid husband smirked. The captain threw his hands in the air.

“Why the hell not!” he exaggerated and ordered that a speeder be brought around, “Get this model of a boy out of my site and into the investigation!” He growled, “No need to have GI Ryan prancing about my site.” His eyes narrowed at Arlyn who seemed to be hiding her laughter, “And this winged one, she seems a little too quiet.”

Arlyn turned to face the captain, something had caught her memory, “Ma’shi doesn’t simply go on a walk to enjoy nature, she had to have had somekind of purpose. Something that would drive her to sit behind some bush…” Knowing the once Chief of Intelligence, she would never sit in the park, especially behind a piece of nature, for the enjoyment of the outdoors. “Do we have any visual evidence of any that entered the park the day of the murder?”

Wondering if the holo-cams had been hacked and tampered with hours before the murder, Arlyn looked to Trisk who continued her train of thought.

“Ma’shi was obsessed with intelligence, even selling herself to pass some ridiculous scheme of hers. No doubt, she followed her target here. It’s possible the person she was after saw her and simply left.”

Arlyn added, “Or fled. Depending on the individual.”

Trisk nodded, “Indeed. A creature like Ma’shi hiding behind a small bush, would set anyone at an awkwardness.” Arlyn chuckled at the thought of the Rebel Alliance Chief of Intelligence hiding behind a bush and spying on some poor soul. The stern face of the Corellian captain stopped the laughter, his crude face watching Ryan enter a speeder and rushed off, “Now that pretty boy is outta here, and I have a woman with wings and man with fur attempting to pull together a case we started five hours ago, perhaps I should have you know, Ma’shi was watching Han Solo or Shayera Hol. They met earlier in the park.” He watched both of their faces, though no surprise was literally shown, he added, “Sorry to break up your tea party of an investigation, but I already sent a pair of detectives to question them.”

Trisk with a triumphant grin asked, “Can you turn those detectives around, Mr. Sunburg, the kind ‘winged woman’ and I will visit Han Solo and Shayera Hol-”

Arlyn interrupted the Bothan Director, “We will allow your detectives to accompany us.” The idea of gathering the testimony of Shayera Hol without Corellians to witness her brutality would not be as politically rewarding as it was entertaining. The short man growled, but radioed the request.

After almost twenty minutes, Arlyn was entering the Coronet Hotel for the first time since the Galaxy Ball. She was flanked by Trisk Bon’varlo and a pair of Sunburg’s finest detectives. Walking up to the desk she greeted the secretary and asked, “I'd like a copy of the guestbook... I'm looking for the room of an old friend.”

Last edited by Alatáriël Pallanén on Mon, September 04th 2006 11:00am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Sark
Private First Class

Post Posted: Mon, September 04th 2006 05:21pm    Post subject:

Request: Please delete all OOC posts

The afternoon buzzed with the galaxy news of Colonel Ma'shi and her unlucky demise, Sark smirking at the Nikto's picture they displayed. What an ugly creature he thought. The mastermind took special interest into the fact that Lady Arlyn was on the case and was apparently doing everything in her power to bring the people responsible to justice.

Sark knew the thanagarian hated the lizard, but something wasn't adding correctly. If Han Solo and Shayera Hol were spotted in the park beforehand, according to the tabloid they were cheating on their spouses, Sark had trouble finding it a coincidence.

Collin had provided evidence that Ma'shi was not working with the Alliance, but a mere puppet in some other game. The Xixillinion Sydnicate, to Sark's knowledge, was not dealing with Ma'shi, so who was? The Colonel's demise posed a lot of conspiracy theories across the galaxy, each contradicting but posing a plausible death for the traitor. Sark even laughed out loud when he saw the pictures over a blackmarket holo-feed. Sentient biological creatures were worthless and out of date.

Arising to his feet, Sark pulled out his favorite blaster. A woman's scream echoed in the public transport, but the HRD droid only smiled as he pulled the trigger. A man jumped towards the droid villian, but a simple punch killed him instantly.

"Organics, feel the future." Sark coolly added to his blaster as it ripped through the flesh of the innocents. Moving to the cockpit, he assumed control violently, taking the now lifeless craft towards a new destination.
 Back to top »
Gretha
Private

Post Posted: Mon, September 04th 2006 07:31pm    Post subject:

The cloaked figure watched from a distance as the Nikto was brutally executed, watching and waiting she sat for the hour or so for security to arrive. She had remained unnoticed, considering she was about 500 meters away in the fourth storey of an apartment block. She walked to a wall communications device and switched it on, after a few moments the image of a black haired woman appeared on the screen, "Mrs Wexler-Skywalker..." the figure stated.
The woman on the screen, Nicole, nodded, "Is it done?"
The figure nodded in kind, "The task is completed, Gavin Young will most probably escape to find his master. We are no closer to finding Master Skywalker but with Ma'shi out of the way I am free to do as I need without Rebel bureaucrats getting in the way."
Nicole laughed, "I will be joining you in a moment, I have a lead that may assist us. Luke was last seen on Bandomeer so we should probably start there."
The figure nodded again, "I will meet you at the landing pad, bring Master Skywalker's spare saber, just in case."
Nicole nodded and waved a metallic cylinder, "already packed. Did you destroy the survivance?"
The figure looked at a datapad readout, "I altered it, destroying it would be a little... over the top. They will believe that it was an Imperial Execution squad."
Nicole raised an eyebrow, "Luke is not going to be happ..."
"Master Skywalker doesn't have a choice." The figure said, cutting Nicole off, "I am here to do what I need to do to find your husband, do not make me rethink our agreement."
Nicole frowned, "You are meant to be his friend."
The figure nodded, "I am"
Nicole stood, "then how can you act like this? Damnit M..." she pauses, "Lets just find him, and fast."
The figure nodded and deactivated the wall. It turned to a mirror and adjusted the hood of it's cloak, briefly showing some sharp green points on it's face. The figure nodded once and departed.
 Back to top »
Sark
Private First Class

Post Posted: Tue, September 05th 2006 10:22am    Post subject:

Blood dripped from the walls of the Public Transport as all types of life had been murdered. The PTS was rigged to explode exactly 30 seconds of his exit, to send the final act of death to all surrounding the shuttle. All the systems were checked, his atrocity was known to only those aboard this vessel, and they took it to death. The shuttle had landed in a private, Coruscant lower city equivalent type of a place, and it would be enough for Sark to establish his new character.

Stepping from the ramp he had thirty seconds before the place would be in chaos, cloaked entirely, he moved rapidly until he was safely inside a compound. Two seconds later, the criminal city was in an uproar. Moving about the crowd with everyone attempting to look and see what had happened much like a salmon attempting to swim up shore.

A protocol droid threw it’s hands up in the air, causing what small compassion Sark had to appear, "What seems to be the problem, my robotic cousin?"

The droid looked at him and in its typical sophisticated way, "I seem to be lost." Sark, knowing that even though this droid was of inferior intelligence, decided to take this distant cousin. "Come with me, I'll help you find your master." Using the word 'master' to an organic was far more difficult than he thought. The protocol droid processed Sark's words, but it came to the conclusion he would follow.

Sark would reprogram the droid later, but for now, he had a contact to meet before he would meet Arlyn, without her knowledge, in the park and seal his loyalty to her.
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Wed, September 06th 2006 12:29pm    Post subject:

The brunette thanagarian emerged in the afternoon sunlight, her skin soaking the warm heat. Trisk Bon'varlo walked beside her, the prowess of the Bothan Director was incredible, his energy seemed to fill those around him and turn the wheels of adrenaline. He had placed several holo-communications to some of his most effective agents in the Spynet, locating those responsible would happen sooner than expected. The man's voice would be processed and sent throughout the galaxy, including what holo-footage of the villian’s face that was available. Ma'shi's killer would find it hard to move.

The thanagarian woman sighed as the morning sunlight laid on top of the murder scene. Ma’shi was the first of the Rebel Alliance High Command to fall victim before the onset of the Galactic War. Though Arlyn never really liked the woman, it was awkward to believe she would no longer be sitting and refuting everything Arlyn supported. The thanagarian displayed a smirk at the memory of her return to Tatooine and Ma’shi’s response. When asking for a job in the Alliance, she had retorted the janitor’s closet was available.

The friendly smile crawled away at the thought of Ma’shi assisting a terrorist organization harming or killing a member of the Solo family. The thanagarian’s brown eyes grew dark and cold at the thought of the woman attempting to eliminate one of the most important families in the galaxy, not necessarily politically but she had taken affectionate to them as if they were family friends.

The seething anger slowly subsided as the outline of Ma’shi’s body appeared on the edge of the pavement. Her body, though currently finishing the autopsy, would be shipped back to Denon where it would await burial. Until the investigation was finished, she was still, technically, a hero of the Rebel Alliance. The evidence they had recently collected would prove otherwise and the best this woman could receive would be the molten lava pits of Mustafar.

A long shadow appeared at her shadow, resembling the body frame of her husband. The darkness faded from her face, a smile of love appeared slowly as she turned around. It disappeared, as it was not Ryan standing before her.

"Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad." he bowed his head. She had never seen this man, yet he seemed familiar.

Sark
Private First Class

Post Posted: Wed, September 06th 2006 12:52pm    Post subject:

Sark stared into the eyes of the woman and couldn't believe his master plan was working. He bowed his head again while saying, "Captain Zackery McCoy of the Corellian Security." His head tipped returned so their eyes faced each other. "I work with the southern hemisphere..." The thanagarian nodded, extending her hand. Sark shook politely, the woman's skin was sleek and smooth.

"Welcome to the scene of the murder." her eyes pointed to where the Nikto was murdered. According to rumors she was nothing short of a bizzatch. Sark’s face nodded solemnly, before he added, "Pity." She eyed him carefully and he knew this was his chance to step into her inner circle. "As a Corellian officer, it's my job to keep tabs on both Imperial and Rebellion affairs. Even more so if I am the Captain of the local security force." He exaggerated a sigh while taking a step towards the crime scene, "Ma'shi never hit it well, with me, she seemed to manipulate those around her...Some would even say the Chief of State." He stopped. Playing with her emotions towards Leia he added, "But I say it was the Chief of State's kindness and her ability to give one a second chance, where normally others wouldn't."

Sark inwardly beamed at the effect his words were taken. Leia Organa Solo not only gave Ma'shi a second chance, but Arlyn as well. Any other Chief of State would have tossed the rogue agent into the nearest detention center, not promote them to Security Chief. Sark turned slowly, "Ma'shi is better off this way." His voice was kind, versus filled with hatred, "She cannot harm those in power that are taking responsibility. She cannot harm those that are making the galaxy a better place."

Throughout his entire rant, he was still unsure if the thanagarian was buying his conversation. She seemed to be reflecting his words and having some sort of inner battle. At last she spoke, "Captain McCoy, I couldn't agree more." Sark mentally laughed, "She was a plague in our faction, someone tied to personal affairs." Sark almost called her a hypocrite, but that would break his cover, "And what is your business here, McCoy?"

Round Two. Sark smiled, "You are here, mi'lady. You are why I traveled the vast distance of our world. I came to submit a resume for the any open Security spot in the Rebel Alliance. I think my talents are wasted on a single planet, especially one neutral to the Galactic Empire." Sark knew his information assets were in place, several fake databanks were in place so he would pass the background check. As she pondered the thought, a speeder pulled around and Sark's most hated individual stepped into the arena.

Round Three, Ryan Davad.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Corellia » Coronet Park
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: