}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
A Small Announcement for Nespis
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » A Small Announcement for Nespis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Tue, August 29th 2006 09:53pm    Post subject:

As I said... there is none since you're protected by the Tatooine Accords. I'm saying if it happens again, Madam.

Now, please... enjoy your evening. And stay on your best behavior. I'd hate for you to be arrested by your own government.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Tue, August 29th 2006 10:01pm    Post subject:

Ams Jendob, you do not honestly believe speech was actually banned, do you? We have policies, Supreme Moff, which would mean certain verbal restrictions. Those restrictions do not apply here.

Supreme Moff, if you are unable to bring out any logical evidence, I suggest you stop the lies and attempted manipulation of the public.

Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Tue, August 29th 2006 10:06pm    Post subject:

My manipulation? Correction. I am simply undoing your own attempts. As for your babbling about restricting speech... while I fail to see where that tangent arose from, I must thank you for baring the Alliance's (or at least your) hypocrisy once more.

And I have said that I am not charging with you anything. Why do you act so defensive? Guilty conscience, perhaps? Up to more dastardly deeds lately?

I certainly hope your Intelligence forces start an investigation as to just what you've been up to...

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Tue, August 29th 2006 10:16pm    Post subject:

A very interesting deduction, Supreme Moff. Now if I was under your faction, you could simply strap me to a chair and torture the information out of me. Or perhaps distribute some truth serum then have your way at my brain.

But even at such barbaric means, you would not find a trace of any type of disloyalty against the Rebel Alliance. You would only find one of the most loyal soldiers and souls in the faction.

You are a man known for your manipulations of friends, family and officers. I wouldn't be surprised if the entire Galactic Empire was under the palms of your very hands...it tends to run with the Intelligence Director office...

As for the Rebel Alliance's 'hypocrisy', I can assure you, Supreme Moff, we do everything within our power to stop such things.

Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Tue, August 29th 2006 10:22pm    Post subject:

Silly little girl... torture is about to become a war crime. As will be attacking medical personnel, using innocent civilians as shields (or future propaganda material) in combat, and countless other atrocities. You should pay more attention to what your own Chief of State is doing.

And Madam... we're the Empire, not the Moffhood. I do not rule this Empire, nor have I any desire to. And as for that hypocrisy, they sadly cannot stop what they cannot see. I just hope their eyes are opened before its too late.

Now, if you will excuse me, I must get back to the meeting with Organa Solo.

Expand

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Tue, August 29th 2006 10:27pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Tue, August 29th 2006 10:56pm    Post subject:

Supreme Moff, I am in full awareness of what 'my' Chief of State is doing. In case you have forgotten, it is her job and responsibility to attempt to work out such terms with the enemy. What she is doing, is what is expected of the Chief of State. Mrs. Organa Solo, on the other hand, exceeds that mandate...not many would sit at the table with an Imperial Supreme Moff that has committed or assisted in thousands of atrocities.

Go back to the meeting, old man, and if you are talking about war crimes I'm sure you have a long list of not to commit, as you probably executed most of them yourself.

Trisk Bon'varlo

Post Posted: Tue, August 29th 2006 11:04pm    Post subject:

Supreme Moff Ams Jendob of the Galactic Empire,

It seems the Bothan Spynet has had its run with you and your intelligence agency quite a few times. Nonetheless, I believe we know the rough capabilities of both agencies and I can assume that you are perfectly well informed of the bothan persistance.

I can assure you, your Moffness, that we have indeed ran a thorough background check on Mrs Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad and with all available resources, we have come to the conclusion that she is one-hundred percent loyal to that of the Rebel Alliance.

As for your little girl taunt, I wouldn't be shocked if this young woman saw more battle than yourself. A few Imperial medals doesn't exactly make you a war hero nor anything classy. In fact, its quite understood Emperor Palpatine used metals to gain more loyalty from his officers. Grandism, my dear human friend, grandism.

Please return to the peace talks with our lovely and most beautiful Chief of State, and on behalf of the Galaxy, I ask that the talks proceed with much gratitude on our behalf.
 Back to top »
Nora Stark
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Wed, August 30th 2006 12:09am    Post subject:

I can not see how this bickering is beneficial to the attempt that Moff Jendob and CoS Organa Solo are attempting to do. I would think it would be beneficial to everyone if the two were capable of renewing the peace agreement the Empire and Alliance once had. As such, perhaps it would be better if your two sides discontinued with your arguments.

Credits: 2,024,526,850
---------------------------
Just Another Broadcast with George Q'Bert - The most watched fake news program in the galaxy!
 Back to top »
Ravik Shadowstalker
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Wed, August 30th 2006 12:40am    Post subject:

Quote:
I can assure you, your Moffness, that we have indeed ran a thorough background check on Mrs Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad and with all available resources, we have come to the conclusion that she is one-hundred percent loyal to that of the Rebel Alliance.

I don't suppose you might be able to explain to me exactly how you determined she is "100% loyal to the Rebel Alliance?" I had no idea backround checks revealed where ones allegiance lied.

Quote:
A few Imperial medals doesn't exactly make you a war hero nor anything classy.

But a few Rebel Alliance ones do? Need I inform you that the Imperial medals have been around much longer and have more structured requirements? If your intelligence is able to tell you someone is a hundred percent loyal, then I'd be surprised it wouldn't inform you properly of our medals. The Empire doesn't just hand out medals because they are shiny, to earn them you must show courage, honor, and commitment.

Quote:
In fact, its quite understood Emperor Palpatine used metals to gain more loyalty from his officers. Grandism, my dear human friend, grandism.

My intelligence informs me that Emperor Palpatine is dead...

Quote:
But even at such barbaric means, you would not find a trace of any type of disloyalty against the Rebel Alliance.

Loyalty does not mean you have not commited war crimes, Ma'am.

Quote:
I can assure you Jendob, the galaxy will see your lies.

What lies? Many Rebels accuse us of lying, yet they can never come up with examples. Is it because you are spewing propoganda as often as possible? Or is it because your intelligence is so defficient that the results aren't even used in accusations? Right now, its looking fairly likely for either, if not both.

595,000 credits.
3,800 Creds a week.

"The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able function as a soldier is supposed to function.Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse. All war depends upon it"

Ronald Spiers: I bet if you went back two thousand years, you'd hear a couple centurions standing around yakking about how Tertius lopped off the heads of some Carthaginian prisoners.

Carwood Lipton: Well, maybe they kept talking about it because they never heard Tertius deny it.

Ronald Spiers: Maybe that's because Tertius knew there was some value to the men thinking he was the meanest, toughest sonofabitch in the whole Roman Legion.

Last edited by Ravik Shadowstalker on Wed, August 30th 2006 12:41am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Wed, August 30th 2006 01:13am    Post subject:

...Bloody... the Chief of State adjourns for a few minutes and this is what I see. Director, though your words are appreciated, and relevant, I must ask that all Imperial personnel refrain from further commentary until talk on Corellia are finished.

Just because a few rowdy personnel on the other side can't control themselves doesn't mean Imperial officers may act like spoilt brats as well.

Expand

Back to top »
Ma'shi
Private

Post Posted: Wed, August 30th 2006 05:39am    Post subject:

I must concur Supreme Moff. All Rebel personnel not authorised, do not communicate on this issue. And as chief of Intelligence I can tell you to do that so do not question that. Any problems take them up with Admiral Ackbar or the Chief of State.
 Back to top »
Bernard Montgomery
Private First Class

Post Posted: Wed, August 30th 2006 12:14pm    Post subject:

If the Rebels and the Imperials wish to bicker, do it elsewhere. We dont appreciate your mudd slinging here.

Back to top »
Ravik Shadowstalker
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Wed, August 30th 2006 06:28pm    Post subject:

Understood, sir. Just as an afterthought, I don't know where the hell this conversation came from anyway. It was just an announcment...

*click*

595,000 credits.
3,800 Creds a week.

"The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able function as a soldier is supposed to function.Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse. All war depends upon it"

Ronald Spiers: I bet if you went back two thousand years, you'd hear a couple centurions standing around yakking about how Tertius lopped off the heads of some Carthaginian prisoners.

Carwood Lipton: Well, maybe they kept talking about it because they never heard Tertius deny it.

Ronald Spiers: Maybe that's because Tertius knew there was some value to the men thinking he was the meanest, toughest sonofabitch in the whole Roman Legion.
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Wed, August 30th 2006 06:43pm    Post subject:

As you wish, Montgomery, we will continue this elsewhere.

Don't do that again.

-Ams

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Wed, August 30th 2006 10:36pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Wed, August 30th 2006 10:06pm    Post subject:

You POSTED that, Arlyn?! For the love of... you know better.

EDIT: I have no recourse but to issue a formal warning for that. Do not let it happen again. It was an IC issue that you took to OOC mudslinging.

Expand

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Wed, August 30th 2006 10:49pm; edited 3 times in total
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Wed, August 30th 2006 10:46pm    Post subject:

How 'bout everyone shuts the hell up? Moff, I can't say I ain't surprised, but it's funny how you advocate yourself as the bringer of peace yet when a meeting for peace comes around, you find the time to bicker in here. Convenient.

Ma'shi, I suggest you keep your nose outta affairs that don't pertain to you. Neither you or the Chief have authority to sling orders at each other in some half-assed attempt to mark your territory. If I didn't know any better, I would've thought both of you were male instead of female.

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, August 31st 2006 08:23pm    Post subject:

I find it funny that we are at war with the Empire yet we continue to fight amoungst ourselves.

Last edited by Kyp Durron on Thu, August 31st 2006 08:27pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Kel
Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, August 31st 2006 10:30pm    Post subject:

Kyp Durron wrote:
yet we continue to fight amoungst ourselves.

Welcome to politics buddy.

• Imperator of the Chiss Imperium

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito

Xaph/Kel Chat - Chiss Problems

Xaph -=- STEVE IRWIN RIP said:
No big plagues?
Major invasions?
New STD's?
Tyler said:
bbl
Ah
And this, bbl...
is it dangerous?
 Back to top »
Bernard Montgomery
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, September 01st 2006 12:59pm    Post subject:

Ma'Shi is Gavin, so never mind what Alex said.

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » A Small Announcement for Nespis
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: