}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Mynock's Haven Cantina - Coronet(Surface)
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Corellia » Mynock's Haven Cantina - Coronet(Surface)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karlos Ketra
Private First Class

Post Posted: Mon, January 19th 2009 06:46am    Post subject:

21:28 Hours - Hyperspace
"Awakening"

Karlos shook awake, his vision ripping from the Nar Shadda prison, to the blue realm of hyperspace that covered the Sister Fleet ships. His body trembled, as the clone overlooked him. "You were having a nightmare, it would seem. You kept saying the name 'Cyntheia', do you remember? Do you know what I am talking about?"

Karlos shook the memories off, attempting to recover from the violent spell. "Give me a moment, will ya?" He retracted from the clone's hand, his defenses raising, so he wouldn't spill any more than he had. His mind raced at the vivid reality that had just returned to him. "Cyntheia was a cell mate of mine on Nar Shadda, just forget about it for now."

Edward returned to his post, his posture acting as though nothing had even happened. His voice, as minimal as it was, contained a trace of worry, "You sure?"

Karlos sat very carefully, his stomach ready to vomit from the sudden remembrance, "She kept me alive, is all." She had been the muse to his taking of the prison. From the death of the lizard, the cell would grow to respect him, and his childish humor would quickly return after. Guards would begin to fear him.

Cyntheia was the beginning of a new prison life, and she was the end.

"Where are we going?" Karlos asked, attempting to sidestep his own thoughts.

Edward knew it wasn't what Karlos wanted to hear, but never lied when he was asked, "The Core."
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Corellia » Mynock's Haven Cantina - Coronet(Surface)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: