}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Coruscani Skies Hotel, Imperial Center
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Coruscani Skies Hotel, Imperial Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nubis Serin
Thread Killer

Post Posted: Sun, August 13th 2006 07:02pm    Post subject: Coruscani Skies Hotel, Imperial Center

It wasn't for another few hours before the effects of the Villicin in his system wore off. And when the headache came back, it came back with a vengeance. It was almost to the point where Nubis was unable to move without feeling sick or shivering. "I'd like to be alone for a bit," he mumble to his aide, grabbing his stomach. "Please just leave."

The slender man nodded and walked out of the suite, locking the door behind him. Nubis went straight for the bathroom and spent a few minutes with the toilet, purging himself of his morning and afternoon meals. Of course, all those muscle contractions made his headache worse and eventhough he had thrown up everything inside him, he felt the urge to continue and spent the next hour dry heaving above the toilet.

When he finally pulled himself from the bathroom, he was covered in a cold sweat and slumped onto the bed. "What the hell is this," he groaned, feeling the burning warmth of his forehead. "That crappy medicine was supposed to work better than this." And it should have. However, he didn't do himself any service by taking it with alcohol and letting it stew in an already alcohol-saturated stomach.

He needed some serious rest if he was going to get any work done. And especially if he planned on meeting with some of the representatives of his 'new' company. To help him sleep, he turned the holovid on and set the volume low. What a suprise. It was an advertisement for one of Illuminatum, Inc.'s products.

"Villicin," a woman, probably Transdoshan, hissed. "Perhaps the best pain-reliever on the market. Contact an IINC representative for more information." Smug. Fitting for him to see the ad while he laid in his bed, writhing in pain from the splitting headache he was suffering through.

The holovid turned off as soon as he was sure it was another advertisement for some second-rate pain-reliever. "Guess I should take some more," he groaned, sitting up slowly to pull the Villicin tablets from his pocket. Another couple green and white pills for him to sleep on. This time, with plain water.

Just a few minutes later and he was asleep. No pain. Or at least, no noticable pain. Villicin really did work - instantly numbing any pain in the body. When it was released for public use after an exclusive stint with some para-military groups in the badlands, Villicin became a house-hold name and the turn-to for any kind of pain. Interesting. Considering the product wasn't that old when compared to a consumer's other options.
 Back to top »
xantos
Private First Class

Post Posted: Wed, September 27th 2006 02:36pm    Post subject:

Xantos arive safe and sound on Courusant. He is very fimiliar with the big planet size and he quickly get hold of a Air taxi.
He says to the driver
-I need to go to a place called Couruscani Skies Hotel.
The driver nods and starts to fly. Meanwhile Xantos picks up the Information pad he got from the Holonet information center, He should me with a Mr.Nubis Serin on CSH on Courusant to discuss possible future jobs.

When he arive at the hotel and after paying the driver he goes to the counter and asking for a Mr. Nubis Serin and gets the answear
-I'm sorry but Mr.Serin is not on Courusant and we do not have any information if he is on his way or not.
Xantos getts a bit nervous, his employer maybe on his way but you can never be sure.
He decides to rent a room and tells the person behinde the desk to inform him if Mr.Serin arives on Courusant.

Then he takes the elivator to his room and start to unpack his clothes.

Credits:100.000.000

Faction:Hapes Consortium
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do Fear the power of the dark side!

Last edited by xantos on Wed, September 27th 2006 02:37pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ta'Chume
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Wed, September 27th 2006 05:47pm    Post subject:

He looked around, wary. "Why in the world, with a war going on, am I still in Coruscant?" the man asked himself. The question was purely rhetorical as the answer was simple - the Hapes Consortium was not at war. Being one of the few intelligence agents in Coruscant was a pain as that meant he was assigned job after job after job. "No rest for the wicked," he muttered. Outside the target's door, he pickpocketed his way in and looked around. Seeing a surprised human stare at him, he threw something at the man and simply said, "That is your boarding pass on the next flight out to Galantos. Once there, you will be given alternative transport to the Hapes Consortium. Remember, you are an officer in the Hapes Consortium, and abandoning it in times of crisis can be summed up as treason and punishable by death."

With that, the man left and disappeared into the crowd outside the hotel.

C'mon xantos... get over to Hapes... please? :P (Acer)

Back to top »
xantos
Private First Class

Post Posted: Thu, September 28th 2006 12:59am    Post subject:

well Nubin offerd to help me learn about the RPG, cant I make another character and join hapen??

Back to top »
Ta'Chume
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, September 28th 2006 03:00am    Post subject:

Yeah... of course. (that was what I suggested in the first place :P)

Back to top »
xantos
Private First Class

Post Posted: Thu, September 28th 2006 07:25am    Post subject:

Or I Join the hapen with Xantos

Last edited by xantos on Thu, September 28th 2006 11:30am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
xantos
Private First Class

Post Posted: Thu, September 28th 2006 11:40am    Post subject:

Xantos picks up the bording pass and looks at it.
"Galantos Ive never heard of the place. But I'll guess that my contact wont show up so this is my best option"
Xantos packs his bags checks out of the hotel and getts a air taxi to the docking bay.

When Arriving at the docks. Xantos starts to look for his ship. And when he see what kind of transportation it will be he almost abandon the plan.
The old rusty space ship OBLIVION are the transport ship to Galantos.
"well I got no other oprtions"
Xantos get's on the ship and fly away

Xantos are now at Galantos

Last edited by xantos on Thu, September 28th 2006 11:42am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Coruscani Skies Hotel, Imperial Center
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: