}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
ESD Prestige
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » ESD Prestige
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sat, July 29th 2006 11:02pm    Post subject: ESD Prestige

Executor Star Destroyer Prestige
Imperial Intelligence Flagship

Flag Officers: Supreme Moff Ams Jendob, Exarch Shayera Hol
Commanding Officer: Line Captain Trinneer Mengsk
Executive Officer: Captain Wilyam Ny
Chief Engineer: Captain Garm Farnog
Defense Officer: Colonel Wilhuff Xov
Communications Officer: Commander Adrik Cephos
Weapons Officer: Commander Ian Delling
Chief Medical Officer: Dr. Nial Trandanni
Shuttle Operations Officer: Staff Lieutenant Tieran Amasova
Helmsman: Chief Warrant Officer Raner Montag
IntelForce Commander: General Alynn Rees

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Shayera Jendob
Huggably, Lovably Able to Kill You

Post Posted: Sun, July 30th 2006 12:43am    Post subject:

Ams and his ships, I thought as we walked through the corridors of the Prestige. Hro, Kit and Canjra headed back to Thanagar the night before. The "brief matter" they had to attend at the Embassy took five weeks, but it wasn't bad. They babysat the twins earlier in the day while Ams met with Solo. I was still a little surprised at what happened. I didn't think my husband would do something like that.
Well, who wouldn't to deck him, I thought, and smirked a little. Hells, I busted up his jaw over two years ago. But now it wasn't such a triumphant memory. My desires to throttle the arrogant man had been tempered; probably because I had two far more important things to worry about.
Fortunately, though, the twins were safely playing in our cabin, under the safe watch of a nannydroid... though why it was one of those blasted new ones, I didn't know. At least it was the human female model, though, instead of a raw endoskeleton. Those monsters gave me the creeps. Who knew how a little one year old baby would respond? And the kids would be safe, at least.
And yet, no matter how much those new droids were unnerving, someone very much alive was coming aboard this ship that sent chills down my spine: Ysanne Isard.
By the time we reached the bridge, literally eight kilometers from our "home," the bitch was already aboard. But despite having Isard and Solo on board, I saw a smile creep across Ams' handsome features as he looked out of the bridge windows again, into deep space. The crew was already preparing to leave port. Then he turned to me. "Exarch, would you do us the honor of ordering us underway?"
I was taken aback. "Me, sir?" Why me, Ams?
"Please, I insist." There was a small gleam in his eye. He wasn't trying to put me on the spot, instead, he was trying to give me a chance to assert some authority.
Eh, what the Hells. "Aye aye, sir. Helm, thrusters ahead, sublight to point-two once we clear the dock. Nav, get a course laid in for the quickest route to our destination, and punch it once we're six diameters out."
"Yes, ma'am," one officer said, sounding a little startled.
The engines of the ship roared, and I felt a sensation of power, strength, and control. No wonder Ams loved ships.

The Prestige is en route to a meeting location with Chief of State Leia Organa Solo of the Rebel Alliance.

Colonel Shayera Jendob - Chief of Security for Supreme Moff Jendob
Expand
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Mon, July 31st 2006 01:39am    Post subject:

The Prestige waited just outside the Corellian system, as per the demilitarization treaty. Despite what the Rebels liked to claim on the Holonet, the Empire did respect Galactic law.
And in accordance with that law--as dictated by the treaty--Shayera, Solo, the twins (in another compartment with their nanny), and myself left one of the many hangar bays of the leviathan ship in a standard shuttle.
I only hoped Organa Solo and her psychotic puppetmasters gave us the same courtesy.

Within a few minutes, the globe of Corellia filled the cockpit viewport. I glanced over at Solo as we descended into the atmosphere, and broke through the cloud layer to see the city of Coronet sprawled out beneath us. "What a view," I said softly. "I just hope your friends won't try to make it a kill."
But honestly, nothing the Alliance would do could really surprise me anymore. Sometimes, they seemed just as insane or demented as Palpatine, Tarkin, and Yittreas combined. They took what they wanted, called it liberation, and those that opposed it were tyrants.
Organa Solo... and even Solo himself were the exceptions to the rabid, dogma-spewing swine that lurked on the Holonet.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Mon, July 31st 2006 02:45am    Post subject:

The man's thick Courscantii accent tore through Han similar to a kid running his fingernails down a sheet of glass. He hated that voice and all the quirks that went along with it. If it weren't for his position in the Alliance, Han would be the one to silence the man forever - to hell with political correctness. He'd be doing the galaxy a favor by shooting a laser bolt through the man's chest.

His actions reflected his thoughts as Han tore his gaze away from the swirling jewel of his homeplanet and glowered at the man sitting across from him. "They won't," he growled in a low baritone. "We can actually respect what the Corellians want." He paused for a moment, a sneer crossing his features. "Unlike some people. You better just keep yer face hidden or you ain't gonna be leavin' here with all of your cargo intact."

A satisfied smile crept over his face as he turned back to the viewport to watch the shuttle come in for a landing. Sometimes it was all too easy to get under the Moff's skin.

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Mon, July 31st 2006 02:54am    Post subject:

My hand twitched for just an instant before I reassumed control. Another moment, and it would've been wrapped firmly around Solo's throat, crushing the life from him.
Rebels seemed to have some odd fascination with murdering children. So much for being freedom fighters and paragons of virtue. If anything, they would likely be facing the war crimes trials at the end of this war...
"Commander, I have no intention of keeping hidden. And as for my 'cargo'... that's my concern, not yours," I answered calmly, but with a faintly threatening edge.

Expand

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Mon, July 31st 2006 03:13pm    Post subject:

A moment of silence passed between the two men before the Moff spoke again. Han had no doubt that he was trying to keep his calm and quiet demeanor, but it was slowly failing. The tone of the man's voice confirmed that and Han's lip twisted slightly into a satisfied smirk. He would unveil the Imp's true colors sooner or later. This man couldn't keep his cool forever.

"Your own funeral then," Han mumbled passively with a wave of his hand. "I know these guys better than you could and I know for a fact that they won't hesitate to shoot you or your...hatchlings. So, I'll say again, keep your head down and just maybe they'll bypass ya. Although, that Imp uniform ain't gonna help you any. You should lose that too."

The shuttle rocked gently as it settled down onto a landing pad. Han stetched his legs for a moment before rising to his feet. "Then again, I guess a man like yourself didn't want to hear that, huh? All high and mighty and unable to do any wrong. Folks love ya!" Han scoffed and shook his head, walking past the man and toward the exit. "You better wake up and get a real taste of the galaxy. Your reputation ain't the best. In fact, a lot of people here would compare you to rancor dung. Not something to be proud of, is it?"

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Mon, July 31st 2006 03:24pm    Post subject:

I smirked at him. "I don't delude myself into thinking entire planets worship me, unlike some of your staff, Solo. I suggest you stop confusing our two governments.
"As for the uniform, the Empire actually has a code of regulations and laws that we follow instead of traipsing about the Galaxy, causing problems just so we can fix them. And one those is on-duty personnel must be in uniform, as opposed to the Alliance's preferred t-shirt and cutoff denim pants," I answered smugly. "Now then, why don't you be a good little boy and behave yourself until we can take you back to your minders."

Expand

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Mon, July 31st 2006 03:36pm    Post subject:

"You missed my point," he pointed out with a humorous undertone to his voice. Han paused in the doorway and propped himself up against the frame. "The Corellians don't care 'bout any of your regulations. The first glimpse they get of that uniform and you'll be a smoldering mark on the pavement. They don't take kindly to people tryin' to show 'em how to run their government. Lucky for me, I have an advantage."

He smirked one last time before disappearing through the door.

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Mon, July 31st 2006 11:03pm    Post subject:

Does he now? I smirked to myself. I actually had quite a few officials and civil personnel that listened to me. And not everyone on Corellia was fawning over their wayward Rebel sons.
I only hoped that he'd find that out soon... but preferably, not in the way he wished for me to be "educated."
"Can I shoot him yet?" Shayera asked quietly.
I smiled. "No, dear. You have to behave too."
"What I were to accidently hit him with a speeder?"
I scowled. "Then you'll accidently be back in solitary."
She kept her serious expression for a moment, then her playful grin broke through. "Okay, you win. Let's see if the Hotel sticks us on a different floor this time around."
The sound of a small repulsorlift came up from behind us. I turned and saw Kris and Kendra in their stroller, the nannybot pushing from behind. Solo also didn't realize just how powerful that droid was. The babies would get to see their first planet outside of Coruscant, and be happy and healthy when we got home.

Expand

Back to top »
Shayera Jendob

Post Posted: Sat, September 09th 2006 05:14am    Post subject:

Bad Shy! Bad! :p

My deepest apologies, everyone... I was writing this at five in the morning, and my thoughts get odd at that time of night... and I could barely see the keys from sleep-blurred vision, so I also apologize for the probably rampant spelling and typing errors. :p

EDIT2: Okay, having gone over it and fixed the worst of it...

WARNING: This post contains extremely suggestive dialogue, monologue, and inferences. Definitely R-rated. Proceed at your own mental peril.

I smiled at Ams as he walked back from the twins' crib to our bedroom. Never in a million years would I have expected him to slip into the role of being a father so well. He just didn't seem the type, whether it was when I met him at the Academy, or even when we got married. Then, one day, he just asked offhand if I wanted to have kids.

It was certainly an interesting question. I didn't really see myself as the mother type, and yet, thinking about it, I did actually have the desire to have children with my husband. And, well... a while later, there they were. My two little bundles of joy, I thought... and almost retched at how campy that was.

The door hissed closed behind Ams, and he got into the bed next to me. I rolled to my side and kissed him. "I love you."

I felt his fingers lightly trace on my cheek as he gently returned the kiss. "I love you too, honey."

He pulled me closer, and I looked into ocean-green eyes. He was very good at concealing emotions when he had to, even there... but right now, there was no need. And from them, I could see love, caring, compassion... and just a tinge of sorrow and regret about the orders he would have to give soon.

"Hey... I didn't get too bad on the Comm, did I?" I asked. A couple times, I got mouthy, and of course, when they brought up that skeleton Yittreas and that fascist that ran the Navy, I got a little ticked off.

But Ams smiled reassuringly. "No... you were all right. Just try not to push it, hm?"

I snuggled even closer, our bodies pressed together now. It felt so good to be in Ams' arms, feeling his warmth and love, his soft, soothing voice... it was all so blissful. And it started to combine with a reflex now toned to a hairtrigger from spending three days on Corellia with the twins in the same room.

I pressed my lips against his once more, only this time a little harder before slipping my tongue into his mouth. He let out a surprised, then amused grunt, and pretty soon our mouths danced together in a deep, passionate kiss. Slowly, he battled our tongues back, now into my mouth. No problem for me, I mused as he stroked my hair while I combed my fingers through his.

Coming up for air, I grinned. "Oh, Ams... you have no idea much I want this right now."

He smirked. "Actually, I've got a pretty good one, Shy." With that, his lips were at my neck, and I knew I was finished as far as inhibition went. Immediately, I started to unbutton my nightshirt as Ams slid his hands down my sides to my waistband. Tugging them downward as I shed my top, he also worked on my neck. Son of a... wow, Ams, you really know how to get a girl going, I thought. Rather odd, really, considering we'd made love probably a thousand times before this. Yet, each time was just as special as the first, be it the first of our marriage, or our true first time together. I personally preferred the later date... Ams had dramatically improved in bed--well... it was actually on a beach, but the principles were the same--since our first time with other.

Coming back to the immediate moment, my pants were as far down as Ams could reach, and he was now rubbing my exposed back with one hand, and gently caressing my wings with the other. His hands lightly stroking my feathers as I pulled my legs out of the shed garment was a very relaxing, almost pleasurable senation, as were the gentle circular-and-linear motions he was making on my back.

I kissed him again, this time on the forehead. "Yeah, sweetie... mm, just like that," I moaned softly as his kisses trailed down my collarbone and became firm, but not painful, nips at my shoulder. I took my hand from his head to reach behind me and unclasp my bra. I wouldn't be needing it until morning. Ams took care of my panties after I asked, and I helped him get shed of his bathrobe. I wondered if he'd been planning for us to make love tonight, since after getting out of the 'fresher, he shaved closely and put on a little cologne. Between that and the aftershave, I personally thought he smelled pretty good, which only heightened my excitement that had already taken a huge leap from my naked body pressing against my husband's naked, lean, tall, and quite fit form.

He slid an arm underneath me, while his other hand now stayed firm on my back as he rolled me on top of him. I did have a bias towards this particular position, and Ams knew it, so we often made use of it. Ams liked it too, though for the opposite reason I loved it: it gave him less pleasure. But to my favorite Coruscanti, that translated to more time.

More time... sometimes he think if he lasted any long he might hurt himself. Occasionally, we would flirt with the supposed maximum time recommended, although usually just an hour to two was the norm, though it was shorter if we tried anything past just some foreplay and then getting to it. Like I was already thinking of doing, actually.

But, those naughty thoughts would have to wait, since Ams already had me in another kiss-caress-backrub combo. And he was a master of all three parts: a great kisser, very good at what he did with my wings (of course... in exchange for him petting my wings, occasionally, they'd pet him back... although, it had only happened when there was lum involved beforehand, too), and his backrubs were more like sensual massages. And then of course, there was what it would be like once things got going in earnest...

"You okay, Shy?" Ams asked in an amused tone.

I laughed, and nipped as his shoulder. "Yeah, just thinking of how much fun we're going to have."

"Mm, yes," he smirked, his hands falling to my sides now, sliding from my hips to my armpits for a few moments, before his hands stopped on the sides of my chest, then slid forward and in. I gasped with pleasure as he fondled me firmly but not too firm. Drinking in the ecstasy for a few minutes as Ams continued that while kissing down my neck, then between my breasts, to the edge of my sternum and back up again on the other side of myneck.

Looking him squarely in those playful eyes, I told him, "Sit up, honey. Your turn."

Ams smiled, and complied. After I was now sitting in his lap, our lips joined again. But this time, it was just our lips that met, though our fingers still combed through each others' hair. I smiled as I felt his wedding band lightly brush against my scalp, just enough to register. Slowly, and reluctantly, our kiss broke. With me sitting in his lap, I'm sure Ams was just content put his arms around me for support and go at it right then. Hell, even I wouldn't have minded... if not for my determination. No, I was gonna do what I had planned for him (well, planned since we rolled into the woman-on-top position). I knew I actually enjoyed it, and I was pretty sure Ams did too... unless I'd mistaken the pleasured groans in the past.

Slipping out of his embrace, I instructed him, "Sit on the edge of the bed."

He caught on. "Hon... you know how I get about that."

I laughed and shook my head. "You know Ams, most husbands have to beg their wives for this. You have to beg me not to," I teased.

"Hey, it's not that I mind it," he countered, with a playful tone. "I'm just not in the mood for that tonight."

I shrugged, and kissed his cheek. However, doing so made me catch a whiff of the cologne/aftershave combination again, and I lost myself in the desire. I worked my way down Ams' jaw, then his neck, and finally reached the bottom point of the kissing game he tried with me: the edge of the solar plexus. I looked up at him, my eyes locking with his in an unspoken question. He relented, with a silent nod, and a tender caress of my cheek. I slowly continued my trail, each kiss a tantalizing touch...

Expand

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Mon, September 11th 2006 12:47am; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sat, September 23rd 2006 12:44am    Post subject:

"Come on, Shy," I said, albeit reluctantly. "We've got to get up."

Shayera just groaned, and kept nuzzling my neck and shoulder. "C'mon, honey... just five more minutes?"

I chuckled, then gently picked her head up and kissed her on the lips. "You're so sweet and nice in the morning," I smirked. "Unfortunately, that won't get far in the Empire."

"I dunno. Maybe if I gave Vader a hug..." she smirked.

Picturing that and suppressing a laugh, I gave her one. "I don't think it'll work out too well, angel. Even your hugs can't break through Vader."

"Well, I guess I could suggest something else, but I'm married."

Now she received a wide-eyed stare. "Sometimes I worry about you..."

She laughed, a sound so beautiful that it put the finest and most wonderful pieces of music to shame. "All right, all right... lemme grab my bathrobe before I get up."

"You know," I began, thinking back to the night before and the reason why only the sheets were covering her instead of her robe. "I'm going to have to get even for that, tonight."

"Rrr," Shy trilled playfully. "Promise?"

With one last kiss on her cheek, I whispered, "Promise." She was joking (about 80%) when she asked... but I had every intention.

"You're so bad," she teased as she rolled over and sat up.

I reached up and scratched her wing lightly, causing her to jump. "And you love it."

She shot me a look over her shoulder. "Just for that, I'm getting the shower first," she smirked.

Striding through the corridors of the massive Prestige, I stole another glance at Shayera a moment after I felt her gaze rest upon me for a moment. Her eyes were fixed ahead, for the moment. Her long red hair was just within regulation, neat and not in the way. Her deep crimson tunic and pants were a perfect fit, almost as if she were poured into it. It wasn't too snug and revealing, nor was it baggy and concealing. Her long legs kept a perfect military-trained stride, her black shoes clicking on the deckplates in unison with mine. Even with that sterile, drilled-in gait, she added a measure of grace and beauty to it, just as she did to her utilitarian Intelligence uniform

After many corridors, turbolifts, brief glances, and three times where we met each others gaze during them, we finally came to our destination: the Flag Officers' Galley. The accomodations on the Imperator could be considered luxurious, given it could last for up to six years between resupplyings. They almost had a city unto themselves for crewmembers to maintain their morale and efficiency. Executors did the same, but in grander style.

Unfortunately, it seemed breakfast this morning wouldn't be another nice meal with just me and Shayera. There was an exotic-looking woman already seated in the room, her gaze a mixture of ice as cold as space and fire hotter than the core of a blue-white supergiant. One eye almost pleasant, the other hellish and demonic in appearence.

"Good morning, Regent," I greeted distantly, addressing her by new title.

Expand

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Sat, September 23rd 2006 12:45am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Sat, September 23rd 2006 11:32pm    Post subject:

Isard glowered up at Jendob and his trophy-wife. "Good morning, sirs."

She loathed them, through-and-through. They were trying to twist the Empire into one of flowers and and sunshine. If only those Rebel buffoons realized how much they had in common with Jendob...

No. I will give the man one point: he's right when he says they act more like the Empire than we do.

Even Isard was put off when she learned of those children on the battlestation at Brentaal. And I had my own father executed for trying to kill me. And now one of the closest confidants of the man who engineered that was the Rebel security chief. She wondered if Imperial troops would find children and babies on Rebel stations now.

"Excuse me," she said abruptly, not wanting to be in the presence of Jendob or Hol. She finished her tea, and replaced the tray and cup in the appropriate places. "I have work to do."

She strode out into the corridor, wondering how she lost her job to a man so bent on perverting the Empire's true goals with his "good guy" philosophy. The Empire was in the right anyway... there was no need to play nice.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, September 24th 2006 11:19pm    Post subject:

As I walked onto the bridge of the Prestige, Commander Cephos rushed up.

"Sir, this just came," he explained breathlessly.

So... it's begun. "Very well, Commander. Helm, take us to lightspeed. We're going to Coruscant. Once we drop out, give one command, on all Imperial channels: execute."

"By your command, sir," the commander nodded as the ship began to bank onto her course.

The Prestige is at Coruscant.

Expand

Back to top »
Sagoro Ilsen
Private

Post Posted: Mon, September 25th 2006 02:43am    Post subject:

"The Prestige has arrived Wing Commander." Ilsen glanced at the staff officer that had arrived in the hangers,

"Wait here," he gestured to Vrytikk "This shouldn't take long, once were aboard the Supream Moff's ship we can get you accustomed to the Starwing..." internally he was annoyed that Fighter Command had had the tenacity to offer him a rookie, but he supressed it and headed to the bridge.

"This is Cruiser Ancient Protector to the ESD Prestige, the Two Hundred and Twelth Deep Strike Fighter wing are ready to transfer to your command Supream Moff Jendob, whenever you are ready to initiate transfer of fighters."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sat, September 30th 2006 01:53am    Post subject:

"You may execute the transfer, Commander," I answered back. It had been a long day, with the initiating of the operation, this transfer, and numerous other issues. I had been looking forward to retiring for the evening. "Captain Mengsk, make sure he doesn't dent my ship by crashing into her."

For once, the bearded man smiled. "As you command, sir."

"Good. In that case, you have the ship," I noted, and proceeded to the lift. I entered the deck my quarters were on once the doors shut, and silently rode it down, thinking of Shayera. My one pillar of support in these times of harrowing trials. Fortunately, my time away from her was brief. Within a few minutes, I stood at the door of our quarters. They parted, and I heard the sweet sound of Shayera's voice. The soft, almost melancholy tune was instantly recognizable: the Thanagarian lullaby. It was, without exaggerating, the one song Shayera could sing. Well, that and "Happy Birthday." She could hum a tune, but not definitely not sing in most cases.

"Hey sweetheart," I smiled at her.

Shy turned. "There you are," she grinned as she came over and wrapped her arms around me.

I laughed and returned her embrace, as well as throwing in a gentle kiss on the cheek. "Sorry about the delay, Shy. Some new fighter wing is coming aboard."

She shrugged it off. "Hey, I understand. What do you say we go get some dinner, and bring it back here?"

I smiled at her. "I'd say that sounds like a plan."

"Or do you want to go back home?"

She paused. "Nah. Stay on the ship one more day."

Smiling at her, I nodded. "All right. I'll go get something."

"I'll go. You take care of the kids while I'm gone," she said. "Just tell me what to get."

I relented, and in a few minutes she was on her way. I walked over to the twins' crib, but Shayera's song had put them fast asleep. Smiling at them, I gently retucked some of their blanket that they had loosened in their baby dreams. The next few minutes were spent setting up our small dining area for a romantic dinner with my wife of almost three years.

When Shayera returned, she saw the candles and dimmed lighting, and heard the soft music playing. She just smirked, and sat down. We ate, enjoying the meal and the time together. Soon after we finished, however, we decided to enjoy our time together a little more... intimately.

Shy lay on her side, a satisfied smile adorning her beautiful face. A couple locks of her silky red hair had fallen in front on her eyes, no matter how many times she'd try to blow them away. My fingers lightly trailed through her soft, fragrant mane as we kissed deeply and passionately.

She slowly broke our kiss. "Wow... thank you," she sighed. "That was incredible."

I laughed softly and kissed her cheek. "Hey... it takes two."

Shayera pulled herself closer to me, our bodies pressed together. "I know, but... I think that's the best it's ever been," she giggled.

"Aww, what about your first?" I smirked teasingly.

"No offense, sweetie... but you sucked back then. And not in the fun way," she teased back.

I laughed, this time a little bit harder. "Aww, it wasn't that bad, was it?"

I thought back to that time, on a little world called Relias III. Twelve years ago...

Shayera stumbled as she tripped over a rock; in response, she let out a drunken giggle. "Stupid rock ran out in front of me. You see that, Ams?"

I laughed, almost as inebriated as her. "Yeah, yeah... I saw it."

"Motherfrakker... we are
so wasted..."

Pfft, I'm fine, I mused. Shayera, however, was utterly wiped out. She was a Thanagarian, a race of people with a distinct immunity to alcohol intoxication... except by lum. A single glass would get her drunk faster than whiskey would for a human.

Ah well. She deserved to celebrate a little. We had been close friends back at the Imperial Academy, and I harbored a small crush on her for a while, though nothing ever came of it, and this was the first time we had seen each other since we were commissioned. It was ironic, really, that I would befriend an alien woman in the Empire. After all, most officers held humans as the absolute peak of perfection, and only men were fit to serve in the Imperial forces. While I agreed for the most part, my best friend was an exception. I'd seen her lay out the Academy's top hand-to-hand instructors, out-fight the best swordsmen, out-shoot top marksmen... she attributed it to growing up on her homeworld, a lost backwater planet rife with violence.

We were just reunited a few weeks ago. The official line for my being on the planet was to liase between Admiral Ledner's force and Intelligence staff on the ground about recent Rebel activity. While I was doing that, my main purpose was from RK-6: terminate a Rebel spy in the garrison. It was almost too easy... the poor bastard tried running, and took a hit in the back. It paralyzed him. He was so weak, begging for mercy as I walked over to him.

But traitors didn't deserve mercy. And he received none.

There wasn't too much left of his head after I killed him, considing the muzzle of my weapon was at the base of his jaw. It was really too quick for him... he should've suffered more.

But, after that, I saw a familiar red-haired, green-eyed, and winged form: my old friend Shayera. She was actually quite attractive, something I missed in our Academy days... well, except for those wings. If only she were human...

But, right now, we were both horrendously drunk and we had to get back to the base.
Maybe we can sleep it off in the speeder...

"C'mon, Hawky... no, no... this way. 'Atta girl," I slurred as we stumbled, almost having to hold each other up as we dragged ourselves and each other toward my speeder.
I should not have had five martinis...

I fumbled with the door, opening the passenger side and all but stuffing her into the seat. Staggering around the front, I managed to fall into the driver's seat.

"Ugh... we gotta get back, Ams," Shayera mumbled. "Frak... didn't think it was this late."

I looked at my chrono. "Bloody... Shayera, I can't. And you sure as hell aren't driving."

"Nah, I'm good to drive."

I gave her a long look. "You're kriffing joking."

She snorted. "Of course," she smirked. I never realized just how pretty her smile w--

Knock it off, Jendob! Yes, she's your friend... but she's a junior officer and... for the gods' sakes, wings!

"Ams? You okay?"

I shook myself to snap out of the daze. It didn't help much. "Yeah, I'm fine. But you're not driving. I'm not letting my best friend kill herself for some moron of a watch officer."

She paused, then smiled in that way a man never either wants to see his closest female friend smile, or begs that she will. In my case, it was the former. "Y'know, that's awful sweet of you."

Her hand came over, and lightly rested on my leg. I looked over at her. "Shayera... no."

She raised an eyebrow over those dazzling emerald eyes--
stop it...--and smirked. "I'm not doing that, pal... well, not trying to. But you know how I get when I've had a couple too many," she hiccuped.

I chuckled. "Yeah, I hear you. Why don't you get some sleep? We'll drive back in the morning."

She shifted around in the seat. "How?"

"Reach to the side, bright one. There's a switch," I snickered.

She reached down between her seat and the door, then yelped as she fell back. "Ungh!"

"It's pressure sensitive."

"Thanks for the warning," she groaned, slowly easing the seat to a comfortable reclining position. "I think I'm gonna be sick."

I reached over to my own small control panel, and lowered her window to get some fresh air. "Deep breaths, Hawkgirl," I smirked, using her old Academy nickname. "Don't puke or the Major will be quite angry."

"Major?" she wheezed.

"Major Setas."

Her eyes widened. "You know Darren Setas?"

"Know him? He issued me the speeder. On a side note, don't touch any buttons aside from the window and the seat control," I cautioned.

Shayera smiled knowingly. "Yeah, I've heard about what he does to vehicles. Never thought I'd be in one. But can you open some more windows? It's still kinda enclosed in here." There was just a faint tremble to her voice, probably from her intoxication.

Without a word, I reached over and pressed a control on the dash. The majority of the roof retracted, revealing a stunning starscape in the sky. She gasped in awe. "Wwow," she slurred. "It's so... pretty."

She shifted around and I felt her gaze bore into me. "Y'know, Ams... you're a real good friend. You were kinda like a big brother for me at the Academy, and I respect that. Y'know?"

"Well, you were a good friend too, Shayera," I reached over to hold her head up, just in case her stomach finally failed her. I was a little surprised at how warm she was. "Do you feel all right?"

"Besides being so drunk I can't even see straight, yeah," she laughed. "Why?"

"You're warm, almost feverish."

The redhead shrugged. "Nah, that's normal for me. We're a little warmer than humans. But it also means we don't like cold... and I'm freezing now."

I looked at the dashboard thermometer. Only ten degrees out; no wonder it felt cool. But the speeder had no blankets or anything similar. Then again, cold didn't bother me much. I unfastened my collar tabs and detached the placket on my black uniform tunic.

Hol just gazed at me in wonder. "Ams, what the frak are you doing?"

Despite the alcohol fog, I realized how the situtation must seem. "It's not what it looks like, Shayera. Just giving you my jacket to keep warm."

"Oh, you don't h-have to," she said as her teeth started to chatter. It probably didn't help that the alcohol in her blood was constricting the vessels it coursed through, probably making her colder still. I handed her the jacket, and she reluctantly took it and wrapped it around herself. "Thank you."

I patted her on the shoulder, hoping my standard-issue t-shirt would be warm enough. "No problem, old friend. Get some rest."

There was a pause, then I felt something warm, soft, and a little wet press against my cheek. I turned and saw her lips pursed, her face a couple centimeters from mine.

I smirked at her. I was about to say something when she smiled, then suddenly, her lips pressed against mine. Her lips had a sweet taste to them, and they were even softer and warmer than they felt on my cheek. I felt my arm reach around her to slide up her back and hold her in place. But as I did so, I felt something soft brush against the back of my hand.

Her wings.

I broke the kiss immediately. "Shayera, I can't do this...
we can't do this."

She blushed, then pulled back. "You're right... I--I'm sorry. I... well, the first one was just platonic," she explained. "Like when we graduated."

Despite what had just happened, I had to smile. "Yeah, I remember that. But what about the second?"

"Probably the alcohol talking," Hol admitted. "Although," a thin smile pulled at her lips. "I gotta say, you are
hot."

I snickered. "Is that the alcohol, too?"

"About half."

"Oh? And the other half?" I asked, interest and temptation rising in tandem.

She just smiled. "Well, I... um... I've thought you were fairly attractive for a while, but... I dunno."

"Well, if it makes you feel better... you're pretty attractive too," I chuckled.

Shayera blushed again. "Oh, um... thanks..." This was getting more and more awkward by the moment.

What happened next, I don't know, but we suddenly found our lips pressed together as I pulled Shayera closer. She staggered over as the seat reclined into an almost horizontal position. Within moments, our lips had opened slightly, and I tasted her sweet mouth for the first time.

She is an incredible kisser, I thought as her tongue twisted and danced with mine. She's probably had a few lovers...

But as those words flashed through my mind, Shayera paused for a breath. "I love you, Ams..."

I looked up at her, into those deep green eyes. "I love you too."

"Please, don't stop," she whispered. "I want this if you do."

I reached up, and unfastened her jacket at the shoulder. She deftly unhooked her collar as I unclasped her belt and helped her shed the crimson coat. I didn't think she'd need them to keep warm.

As Shayera went about slipping her pants down, I resealed the car and put a maximum tint on the windows. My attention returned to her, though, when I heard an unforgettable and somewhat familiar
snap and I saw her bra come away in her hand. I grinned up at her.

"Oh, you like?" she smirked.

I nodded and let my hands glide up from her duracrete-hard belly. Shayera's eyes closed, and she whimpered softly for a few moments before she yelped. "Ow! Damn, not so hard Ams..."

I eased back. "Sorry, Shayera."

She closed her eyes again and sighed. "It's okay. But be gentle. This is..." she trailed off as she blushed with embarrassment and opened her eyes. A meek smile crossed her lips. "This is my first time... ever."

I looked up at her in amazement. "Seriously?"

"Yeah."

"Oh..." I trailed off.

"Do--Do you still want to...?" she asked.

I shrugged. "Only if you do," I smirked. "I'm sorry, I just never thought I'd be my best friend's first."

She smiled sweetly, and brought her lips tantalizingly close to mine. "Hey, if I gotta give it up to someone, might as well be you."

I wrapped my arms around her, nuzzling and kissing her neck after she said that. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her underpants hit the floor of the speeder, then I felt her hands tug my pants down. My best friend and newfound-lover pressed her body into mine, and I felt the heat of her Thanagarian blood radiate through me as we consummated our new level of relationship...

"I guess it wasn't that bad," Shayera snickered. "Hey, at least it was with my husband... even if I didn't know it at the time."

I grinned, and kissed her tenderly on the lips. "I love you, Shy. And I always will."

"I know, and I love you, too," she smiled. "Now, how about we actually get some sleep since we got the 'strenuous exercise' out of the way."

"Sounds good," I chuckled. "Good night."

"Good night, Ams."

I closed my eyes, but then something soft brushed against the inside of my leg. "Shy?"

"Yes?" she asked innocently.

"Stop doing that with your wing."

"Aww, you don't let me have any fun."

Expand

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Sat, September 30th 2006 01:57am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Shayera Jendob

Post Posted: Sun, October 01st 2006 10:09pm    Post subject:

Morning came around quickly, but not too quickly. I was just starting to wake up when the alarm went off. Out of reflex, I slammed an open-palm down on it, silencing the screeching beast in a box. Its baleful crimson digits glared back, as if in retribution for my daily abuse of the thing.

Serves you right. The clock was Ams'. I destroyed my own back on Naboo, by mistake. Because of how the buttons were oriented, that one would get punched, not slapped... and on my very last day there, I gave its last blow. I wound up with a decent chunk of plastic in my knuckle, too. Later that day, I got some bomb shapnel in my arm, too, when someone tried to assassinate then-Queen Liana. They later dethroned her that day, but within months, she was back on the throne.

I turned to Ams. "Hey," I whispered. "Wake up, loverboy."

His eyes fluttered open, and he smiled. He seemed to smile a lot around me. Of course, I did the same around him. "Hey."

I kissed his cheek "Good morning, handsome."

"Good morning, beautiful," he whispered back as his lips lightly pressed against my cheek.

I snuggled up to him, putting my arms around him resting my head on his shoulder. "It is now."

He chuckled, and I felt his fingers glide through my hair. It was a common gesture with him, and could comfort, relax, or just feel nice depending on context.

I looked down into his now-expressive sea-green eyes. He could make them so unreadable that even I couldn't penetrate his thoughts, or they could openly express his thoughts, emotions, and feelings. The first was a great asset for a spy, and Ams was quite possibly the Empire's best, even beating out some of the Force-imbued spies , and he was definitely the best among the rest of us normal people. Very rarely would he express how he felt... only with me or very close friends, really.

"I love you, darling," he said softly.

I chuckled. "Don't call me that... it sounds so snobby. But I appreciate the thought."

He smirked. "All right, all right. But I still love you."

"I love you too," I answered, and lightly kissed him on the lips.

He returned it, just as gentle and light but still packed with love. This man had been my husband for almost three years... and I wouldn't trade a second of them for anything but more. But, as much as I hated breaking our little comfortable space, cuddling and whispering sweet words to each other, we still had our jobs to do, as parents and as officers.

"Come on, big boy," I teased, then affected my best Outer Rim drawl, ala Mengsk. "We gots young'uns to tend to."

Ams cracked up. "Oh gods, Shy. That was eerie."

I laughed with him. "Then let's get moving, or I'll do it again. Besides, I just want to go home."

He gave me one last squeeze, then started to sit up. "I hear you, Shayera. Me too."

Expand
 Back to top »
Sagoro Ilsen
Private

Post Posted: Thu, October 05th 2006 07:21am    Post subject:

High above the planet the Ancient Protectors fighter bays disgorged their contents - the dark shapes of the Star Wings of the 212th emerged from the Aclamator slid into the underbelly of the prestige followed by a pair of shuttles carrying their support crew.

"This is Red Lady lead to all two twelfth fighters, welcome to our new home you may all insult Captain Oroc as much as you want on your private channels."

"Da Wing Commander," muttered his XO Volokov.

With the fighters of the 212th firmly settled in the Pretige's bay Ilsen made his way over to Nightwatch squadron to meet his latest officer who had been transported over in a shuttle,

"Right then Squadron Command Vrytik lets do a few rounds in the Prestiges simulator bays to get you used to the star wing, it looks like the Supream Moff is onworld so we might have time to run a few fights outside the ship when you feel confident.

The 212th are aboard the ESD Prestige

[hr]

212th Deep Strike Fighter Wing

CO- Wing Commander Sagoro Ilsen
XO- Group Commander Vladimir Volokov

Red Lady Squadron
Alpha-class Xg-1d, Star Wing - Sagoro Ilsen
Alpha-class Xg-1d, Star Wing

Nightwatch Squadron
Alpha-class Xg-1d, Star Wing - Jehrenos Vrytik

Emperors Watchmen Squadron
Alpha-class Xg-1d, Star Wing - Vladmir Volokov

Ace 12 Squadron

Siren Squadron

Miser Squadron

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jace911
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Thu, October 05th 2006 06:59pm    Post subject:

"All right. Prestige, this is Squadron Leader Vrytikk. Requesting permission to land in Hangar Two."

"Permission granted."

Now to learn how to fly one of those Star Wings, Jrehnos thought to himself. It was a lot harder than it sounded. He was too used to flying Ties, not Star Wings. He resolved to learn fast.

Sorry for the short post.

"Screw Lucas." - Moff, avid Star wars fanboy

Attack of the Clones, as summarized by Alexus.

Expand

Last edited by Jace911 on Sat, October 07th 2006 12:11am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Sagoro Ilsen
Private

Post Posted: Mon, October 09th 2006 05:11am    Post subject:

Sagoro nodded to Vrytikk and beckoned the Squadron leader to follow him to the Prestiges simulator bay,

"The Starwing doesn't handle like a TIE and its not likely the prestige has an accurate simulator chair that represents a starwing but we'll run it off one of the assault-shuttle layouts - the closest we'll get."

He beckoned a tech over and haded the man a datapad,

"Load this up onto the simulation," he gestured for Jrehnos to get into the simulator as the pair he had selected booted, "Right lets run it nice and easy just some simple manuvers to get you used to the controls."
 Back to top »
Jace911
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Mon, October 30th 2006 01:48am    Post subject:

Jrehnos banked to port as Commander Ilsen lined his shuttle's crosshairs on him. He readied two concussion missiles and sideslipped to starboard, crossing over Sagoro's path and dumping the two missiles right into his bow shields. They collapsed for a split second, then came back up as Commander Ilsen reinforced them with power from his aft shields.

"These things handle like ore haulers!" Jrehnos thought to himself as he pulled back on the stick and lopped his craft around for a shot at the Commander's weakened aft.

"Screw Lucas." - Moff, avid Star wars fanboy

Attack of the Clones, as summarized by Alexus.

Expand
 Back to top »
Sagoro Ilsen
Private

Post Posted: Wed, December 13th 2006 03:32am    Post subject:

I left partially, because you auto'd my character and partly because I didn't have the time to sort it out...
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Tue, January 02nd 2007 02:42am    Post subject:

I looked out at the blue marble of Mon Calamari. Four days ago, I said goodbye to my wife and children, possibly forever. Every day, I missed them. If all went well, we'd be reunited in a few days, and the war would be over.

But things had a tendency to not go well when the Empire and Alliance got into close proximity. Hence the reason for the heavy guard detail. The Chief of State herself approved it, and promised me that Rebel Security would not be permitted to curtail them.

And so, a lonely shuttle cruised down to the surface of the planet, past defenses that rivaled those of Coruscant. IMC-2000s we had sold to the Rebellion, seemingly so long ago; the new X1 platforms that wreaked death and destruction on the Imperial fleet at Thyferra...

Slowly, the ground filled the viewport. An icy trickle of sweat ran down my back. I glanced over at the armored guards, their massive rifles resting in their durasteel-clad fingers. They were among the Empire's best. If anything went wrong, they were my best hope at getting off the fortress planet alive.

Or perhaps it was the four ordinary-looking humans seated in the back of the shuttle, the only distinguishing feature among them being the boxy weapons on their hips. They sat in silence, eyes fixed ahead.

Finally, after a long eternity, the ship landed near another shuttle. The ramp lowered, and the guards filed out. The unarmored humans--two males and two females--flanked me as I walked down the gangplank, and saw Organa Solo.

Expand

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Tue, January 02nd 2007 03:08am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Shayera Jendob

Post Posted: Sat, June 09th 2007 02:46am    Post subject:

Mengsk snapped off his little salute to Ams and me. I could already feel the pangs of drowsiness, and I was not in the mood for his nerfcrap. The man was an utter sleaze; he'd probably kill his best friend to get more power.

"The refit is almost complete, m'lord. The weapons have been installed and the software updates are nearly complete. They should be done within the hour," he reported. His tone carried a definite undercurrent of superiority and smugness. I wanted to punch his lights out and show him what his High Human garbage got him.

"Very good, Captain. Notify me once it's done. I have some business planetside to attend to," Ams replied. There was the slighest hint of weariness and exhaustion in his voice. I just hoped I was the only one that could detect it.

He nodded, and Ams walked towards the bridge lift. I followed him in. His demeanor remained until the doors closed and the car dropped a few dozen meters. He leaned against the wall and sighed. "I think I'm going to fall asleep right here."

"You'll make it," I chuckled. "You'll--hey, wake up." I cuffed him gently on the shoulder, and he shook his head.

"I'm awake, I'm awake... just resting my eyes," he yawned.

I grunted. "Take a quick nap on the shuttle flight down. I'll wake you up when we land."

"What about you?"

"I'll make it to the end of the day." Then I smiled. "It's just like when we first brought the twins home from the hospital."

He laughed softly as the lift stopped at the hangar deck. "All right. The flight should take a little while anyway."

"Exactly. Can't have you handling those guns asleep, can we?" I smirked.

He raised an eyebrow. "I guess that would cause a little excitement at R&D..."

Expand

Last edited by Shayera Jendob on Sat, June 09th 2007 02:50am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Tue, January 08th 2008 09:43pm    Post subject:

"Flag officers on the bridge!"

"At ease," I waved them off before most could even turn away from their duty stations. They quickly returned to duty. "Lay in a course for Relias III. We have a meeting. And inform Moff Reyna of our arrival."

As the ship entered otherspace, I reflected on the past few days. Canjra had graciously opened her home to Shayera and me during our stay. But official business came calling.

Fortunately, the Prestige responded quickly. We said our goodbyes, and returned to the orbiting Star Destroyer. Once again, the Empire called.

The Prestige is en route to Relias III.

Expand

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Tue, January 08th 2008 10:27pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Shayera Jendob

Post Posted: Sat, January 12th 2008 11:14pm    Post subject:

The holoimage faded. Ams was annoyed, perhaps even a little surprised. But we quickly covered his emotions.

Relias III had refused, and they weren't particularly polite about it. But was perhaps most unfortunate was what they brought themselves. I knew the orders for these planets came from above Ams, which effectively meant Vader.

I actually felt a pang of compassion as the orders were given to General Rees. And only the heavy assault troopers, too. Men in CMC-300 assault armor and carrying C-14 Impaler-class rifles...

Ams seemed utterly calm throughout it all. Only small flickers of emotion behind his eyes escaped... and a chill ran down my spine. There was a dark fire there, something I'd seen a few times before.

As we stood on the bridge and Rees issued orders through the comm, Sentinels and Lambdas streaked away to the planet's surface. Their troop compartments were packed with soldiers who were girded for battle. They were among the best troops in the Empire, meant to deal with the toughest enemies the Empire could face. They were going in without armored support, though. The new tanks and walkers had just come off the lines on Balmorra, Fondor, and Coruscant's Works District. They weren't posted to the Prestige just yet.

Even so, I knew what the infantry alone could do. Poor bastards don't have a chance... I just hope they can keep the casualties low.

Expand

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Fri, January 18th 2008 02:07pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » ESD Prestige
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: