}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
King E's Will
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » King E's Will
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jayceon Taylor

Post Posted: Thu, August 31st 2006 06:25am    Post subject:

Rimmer wrote:
Hmm, you've got a bit of an abnormally high testosterone level there, guy. I'd watch out for that if I were you.

Thankfully, I am not.

Right, you're obviously just some sort of joker that thinks butting in the affairs of other people is a good 'laugh', and insulting other people with no good reason is a 'laugh'. So please, get yourself away from here, and into whatever dark recess you spawned from.
Rimmer
Private First Class

Post Posted: Thu, August 31st 2006 06:28am    Post subject:

Quote:
Right, you're obviously just some sort of joker that thinks butting in the affairs of other people is a good 'laugh', and insulting other people with no good reason is a 'laugh'. So please, get yourself away from here, and into whatever dark recess you spawned from.

Well, anything for a laugh.

You're right about the dark recess though. This office's walls are closing in on me...

RONIN DEX, I SHALL GUT YOU.

~Arnold J Rimmer~
Estranged brother of Alexus Sienar
YT-2400 Red Dwarf

Last edited by Rimmer on Thu, August 31st 2006 06:28am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Thu, August 31st 2006 11:27am    Post subject:

Quote:
You entered the Galactic War, without any type of investigation for both sides of the war, without any type of peace exchange or conference, etc. The Galactic Empire, the Rebel's greatest enemy in this conflict, is currently undergoing some sort of agreement process. Under your grand leadership, none of that had taken place.

You attempted to siege an opportunity to strap your people into a ride that ends in billions of innocent blood being spilt, without any expressed reason why, except you are allies. You did nothing on your own behalf to attempt to stop or prevent the war.

That, Mr. Baelish, is what I refer to a power grab. An opportunity for you to use your military in attempt to gain nothing but territory and eliminate any threats to your Imperial throne.

Miss PallanÚn, you speak as if you know the inner workings of the Sovereignty. Do you consider yourself so all-seeing as to know my exact moves? Perhaps you know that five minutes ago I entered my private refresher and shat, hm?

2084rpg.net - Business, science, intrigue, and rebellion.

"Pazaak bores me. I often suspect my opponent of cheating. I prefer predictable games, such as galactic economics."

Last edited by Petyr Baelish on Thu, August 31st 2006 11:34am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ferdinand Cartos
Private First Class

Post Posted: Thu, August 31st 2006 12:24pm    Post subject:

Please, ladies and gentlemen, it seems as if this communique has gotten far off-topic. It started out as a discussion of the will for the usurped King Ebareebaveebeedee, and has escalated into a phallus-waving championship (A challenge I am not at all surprised Ms. PallanÚn is making quite a showing in). With all due respect to all those involved, the matter is hardly up to discussion. It is a legally binding document with appropriate witnessing, and is therefore only left to our speculation.

While it may be appropriate for us to have feelings concerning this, it is not our place to force that judgement upon anyone else, regardless of the situation. I strongly urge all involved to set aside their feelings until they are in a reasonably private place, and let your thoughts be kept to yourself. It does no good to have hostilities escalating as they are for no other reason than a disagreement brought upon by political upheaval.

On that note I believe this channel should be closed, and any other bickering that may clog up the airways should be best done in person rather than behind the relatively safe exterior of the holonet. The words here are not worth the flimsiplast they are printed on (And yes, I know, they aren't printed at all). In the words of Wyborn Amnell... "Words cannot hurt you. Ward only for steel. Fight only steel."

--From the desk of General-Admiral Ferdinand Cartos, Imperial Navy.

"Your intentions, whatever they may be, are irrelevant. The only things that matters is what you did, and what I am going to do to you because of it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex - "What are you doing?" "Getting ready to nuke the planet." says:
I have you outnumbered and outgunned 2 to 1, so please go easy on me

Sōsuke [Aizen] says:
"Good evening. This is an Imperial experiment to determine exactly how many turbolaser blasts it takes to completely liquify a planet." *FIRE* "One..."
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob says:
"How many shots does it take to get to the mantle underlayer of a planet, Admiral Cartos?"
"Well, Billy, let's see..."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Thu, August 31st 2006 01:51pm    Post subject:

Quote:
On that note I believe this channel should be closed, and any other bickering that may clog up the airways should be best done in person rather than behind the relatively safe exterior of the holonet. The words here are not worth the flimsiplast they are printed on (And yes, I know, they aren't printed at all). In the words of Wyborn Amnell... "Words cannot hurt you. Ward only for steel. Fight only steel."

For once, I find myself agreeing with you. While the Imps struggle to wrap that notion around their thick skulls, I want all Alliance personnel to back outta this channel. If you have a problem with that, take it up with the Chief of State.

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Thu, August 31st 2006 03:58pm    Post subject:

...I see we have some discipline issues of our own. The next Imperial officer to speak in here is looking at a demotion and possible prison time for insubordination and disobeying orders in a time of war.

Jendob out.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Thu, August 31st 2006 04:59pm    Post subject:

Ah, well, the combatants need somewhere to vent while the invisible war wages. :?

2084rpg.net - Business, science, intrigue, and rebellion.

"Pazaak bores me. I often suspect my opponent of cheating. I prefer predictable games, such as galactic economics."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Natalie Pearson
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Fri, September 01st 2006 05:00am    Post subject:

Anybody with more than an ounce of self-restraint shouldn't need to vent on a public channel. It speaks volumes about their training regimes.

Superior Moff Natalie Pearson
PalpySlut Second Class

"... it's "Voila," you inbred piece of --hey look, a butterfly... " - Rory
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » King E's Will
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: