}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
King E's Will
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » King E's Will
View previous topic :: View next topic  
King E
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sat, July 29th 2006 11:44am    Post subject: King E's Will

Today, my brothers and sisters of Skor II have rebelled against me. Despite the evident economic growth and increase in military power, they were unsatisfied. Why? Because I, King of the Honorable Union, was supposedly too aggressive. Too aggressive? How can a person be too aggressive in a galaxy of war? The best defense is an offense. However, my blasted subjects, may they wither and die forever, just can't see that. They don't have the vision, the vision of a great Squib Kingdom! Curse them! Soon, they will realize the fallacy of their actions.

Thanks to my loyal guards, I managed to ward off the traitors and escaped to my ship. My fleets are now leaving Skor II, and headed toward the more loyal planets of the former Honorable Union. However, the events of the past days have left me in deteriorating health. I can no longer rule as I once did. Hence, I must make way for the new generation.

The planet of Kinyen is given by me as a gift to Jedi Master Kyle Katarn. I have long respected the Jedi, especially due to their help in past ages. It is my belief that Master Katarn upholds all of the much sought after Jedi values, and I devoutly hope my humble gift will be enough.

The planet of Clak'dor VII is given to Admiral Jack Williams, a long friend of mine. I have faith in his ability to govern.

Now, what will change? Nothing. All of the planets will maintain their current government, as it was under my reign. The same fleets and the same people will be there, safeguarding their homes. I had consulted with the leadership of the above two planets, and both have consented to this passing of power. May they rule safely forever.

On another note, I bestow the planet of Rhutan upon the Imperials.

The planet of Skor II is to be given to the Killiks. May those traitors die under your rule and learn the harsh realities of the galaxy. (umm... I don't really control it anymore... lmao)

My fleets and personal funds have already all been divided.

The Honorable Union is No More
Nora Stark
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Sat, July 29th 2006 01:43pm    Post subject:

I am shocked that you are "handing over" a planet previously under your rule, your home planet no less, to the Killiks as revenge. Even I didn't think that you could sink this low. It's sad to see that I'm wrong.

Though I suppose that if they rebelled against you like you say, you can't 'give' the planet to the Killiks like you're claiming to anyways. I only hope that the Killiks realize this as well and choose not to take you up on your false claim.

Credits: 2,024,526,850
---------------------------
Just Another Broadcast with George Q'Bert - The most watched fake news program in the galaxy!

Last edited by Nora Stark on Sat, July 29th 2006 05:37pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
King E
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sat, July 29th 2006 02:02pm    Post subject:

Is it not also a crime to rebel against your leader for no reason? Skor II has prospered, it has expanded, becoming the capital of the once great Honorable Union. Did I infringe upon their rights? No I did not. Did I silence my opposition? No I did not. Did I force them to do something against their will? No I did not. Did I commit any crimes? NO I DID NOT!

Besides, perhaps the Killiks will be good rulers.

Well, yeah... If the Killiks actually do want to take over Skor II, they will have to actually invade it, or attempt to reason with them that my "bestowment" actually counts. (it was supposed to be a semi-humerous thing)
Noruas
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, July 29th 2006 05:35pm    Post subject:

The scum will be punished for this outrage.

-The One.

Current Assets: 76,530,000,000
 Back to top »
Jayceon Taylor

Post Posted: Tue, August 29th 2006 05:40pm    Post subject:

My, oh, my. I think we'll all just have to watch and see how adept the Killik are at genocide.
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Tue, August 29th 2006 08:33pm    Post subject:

Mr. Taylor, before you speak, perhaps you should update yourself on the times. The Killiks aren't exactly the galaxy's worst enemies.

If you wanted to find the enemy of justice and freedom, take a look at your allies.

The Galactic Empire

Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Tue, August 29th 2006 08:45pm    Post subject:

Oh, how witty.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jayceon Taylor

Post Posted: Wed, August 30th 2006 07:35am    Post subject:

Enemies of justice and freedom? How long ago was that?

If I am correct, that was back when the tyranny of Palpatine was present.

And If I am correct again, the Killik have done far more in the past few months, years, whatever, to disrupt any peace within the galaxy, than any other faction. The fact that they are threatening genocide of an entire race should show you just what type of people they are.
Brandon Vita
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Wed, August 30th 2006 09:06am    Post subject:

The Killik are a hive mind, as I am sure you are aware, and should not be held collectively responsible for their actions under a murderous tyrant such as Flint or Noruas.

Commodore Brandon Vita

Last edited by Brandon Vita on Wed, August 30th 2006 09:06am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Jahan Stresemann
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Wed, August 30th 2006 11:46am    Post subject:

The Killik are now no longer threat to anything, except Fascism.

Holder of the 35,000th post

Expand
 Back to top »
Jayceon Taylor

Post Posted: Wed, August 30th 2006 01:54pm    Post subject:

Brandon Vita wrote:
The Killik are a hive mind, as I am sure you are aware, and should not be held collectively responsible for their actions under a murderous tyrant such as Flint or Noruas.

Yes, well maybe that is the 'morally correct' position, but as far as I am concerned, it is the Killik who are going to slaughter an entire race, not just a leader. As you can see with many examples in history, it is not just a faction's leader who is responsible for their crimes, but the faction aswell.
Noruas
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Wed, August 30th 2006 05:24pm    Post subject:

I leave and you're still complaining about the Killik.

Current Assets: 76,530,000,000

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Wed, August 30th 2006 05:25pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Wed, August 30th 2006 05:32pm    Post subject:

Mr. Taylor, you are more of a genius than anyone has come to realize. Let me go ahead and point out a few of your intellectual points.

Jayceon Taylor wrote:
As you can see with many examples in history, it is not just a faction's leader who is responsible for their crimes, but the faction aswell.

Before that remark you said the following:

Jayceon Taylor wrote:
If I am correct, that was back when the tyranny of Palpatine was present..

Not all of the Empire's evils can be blamed on the Emperor, it was those that carried out his orders. Both Lord Vader and Supreme Moff Ams Jendob were well into the ranking system to understand the actions and the lives that would be taken by such crude and horrific means.

The mere possibility of Ams Jendob wanting to save lives is laughable at least, however, his manipulations seemed to have pierce the great Jayceon Taylor.

You are basing your argument on irrelevant information since the Killik 'Invasion' or takeover of this planet NEVER took place, nor will it take place with the despise of the latest leadership.

Now I present you with three solutions to your logic.

1. Admit your mistake and adjust your little speeches likewise.

2. Continue to serve with the Empire so blindly and without question, that when we come to battle, it will be my blaster that ends your life.

3. I'll mail you one of my blasters so you could save yourself the humility and pull the trigger on yourself.

Mr. Taylor, not only am I tired with your faction's pathetic attempt at a power grab in this war, but I am tired of your stupid and incorrect statements.

With that said, have a wonderful day and if you need to contact me, please have directory assistance connect your call to Rebel Alliance Security Headquarters.

Ravik Shadowstalker
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Wed, August 30th 2006 05:42pm    Post subject:

Power grab? Ma'am, I beg of you to refrain from your propoganda in every single topic. Bad enough you blurt into an announcement with it, but now you are spewing irrelevant information in completely unrelated topics? Atleast the Empire doesn't come into everyones conversations and glorify ourselves.

Again, I ask of you to refrain from your worthless and uncalled for propaganda.

595,000 credits.
3,800 Creds a week.

"The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able function as a soldier is supposed to function.Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse. All war depends upon it"

Ronald Spiers: I bet if you went back two thousand years, you'd hear a couple centurions standing around yakking about how Tertius lopped off the heads of some Carthaginian prisoners.

Carwood Lipton: Well, maybe they kept talking about it because they never heard Tertius deny it.

Ronald Spiers: Maybe that's because Tertius knew there was some value to the men thinking he was the meanest, toughest sonofabitch in the whole Roman Legion.
 Back to top »
Jayceon Taylor

Post Posted: Wed, August 30th 2006 06:02pm    Post subject:

Alatáriël Pallanén wrote:
Mr. Taylor, you are more of a genius than anyone has come to realize. Let me go ahead and point out a few of your intellectual points.

Jayceon Taylor wrote:
As you can see with many examples in history, it is not just a faction's leader who is responsible for their crimes, but the faction aswell.

Before that remark you said the following:

Jayceon Taylor wrote:
If I am correct, that was back when the tyranny of Palpatine was present..

Not all of the Empire's evils can be blamed on the Emperor, it was those that carried out his orders. Both Lord Vader and Supreme Moff Ams Jendob were well into the ranking system to understand the actions and the lives that would be taken by such crude and horrific means.

The mere possibility of Ams Jendob wanting to save lives is laughable at least, however, his manipulations seemed to have pierce the great Jayceon Taylor.

You are basing your argument on irrelevant information since the Killik 'Invasion' or takeover of this planet NEVER took place, nor will it take place with the despise of the latest leadership.

Now I present you with three solutions to your logic.

1. Admit your mistake and adjust your little speeches likewise.

2. Continue to serve with the Empire so blindly and without question, that when we come to battle, it will be my blaster that ends your life.

3. I'll mail you one of my blasters so you could save yourself the humility and pull the trigger on yourself.

Mr. Taylor, not only am I tired with your faction's pathetic attempt at a power grab in this war, but I am tired of your stupid and incorrect statements.

With that said, have a wonderful day and if you need to contact me, please have directory assistance connect your call to Rebel Alliance Security Headquarters.

Yes, I may have seemed to have contradicted myself with my points, but I will explain...I wholeheartadly believe that the Empire that is held responsible for past atrocities is, if you will, the 'old' Empire. Since Palpatine passed, the whole faction has reorganised, and now is not a twinge like it's former self.

And also, I am very well aware that the takeover hasn't taken place, but that still does not mean I cannot discuss the threat given.

Now, Pallanén, it would appear that with your harsh words that you are almost trying to invite me to have a fight with you. I trust that you wouldn't be so thick-skulled as to tempt my hand?
Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Wed, August 30th 2006 06:36pm    Post subject:

Now, Arlyn, what is this "power grab" you keep speaking of? What power, exactly, have I gained , hmm?

2084rpg.net - Business, science, intrigue, and rebellion.

"Pazaak bores me. I often suspect my opponent of cheating. I prefer predictable games, such as galactic economics."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Adeline Taylor

Post Posted: Wed, August 30th 2006 07:10pm    Post subject:

Another good point that reveals flaws in your argument, you silly woman.

As my brother and Mr. Baelish have pointed out, no additional power has been gained from this war. And yes, I should know, before anybody asks.
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Wed, August 30th 2006 11:09pm    Post subject:

Jayceon Taylor wrote:
I wholeheartadly believe that the Empire that is held responsible for past atrocities is, if you will, the 'old' Empire. Since Palpatine passed, the whole faction has reorganised, and now is not a twinge like it's former self.

Mr. Taylor, you believe that because a faction reorganizes, the officers in question no longer have to answer to Justice? Does this mean if a terrorist organization, after killing billions of innocent lives, changes their views equivalent to a church, it erases their past and clears them of the law?

Quite frankly, I would be terrified to live under your government; if this is your philosophy.

Jayceon Taylor wrote:
And also, I am very well aware that the takeover hasn't taken place, but that still does not mean I cannot discuss the threat given.

Now, Pallanén, it would appear that with your harsh words that you are almost trying to invite me to have a fight with you. I trust that you wouldn't be so thick-skulled as to tempt my hand?

Tempt your hand? Hardly. Two words:

Bring it.

Now let me go ahead and drop a word to Petyr Baelish. What power grab?

You entered the Galactic War, without any type of investigation for both sides of the war, without any type of peace exchange or conference, etc. The Galactic Empire, the Rebel's greatest enemy in this conflict, is currently undergoing some sort of agreement process. Under your grand leadership, none of that had taken place.

You attempted to siege an opportunity to strap your people into a ride that ends in billions of innocent blood being spilt, without any expressed reason why, except you are allies. You did nothing on your own behalf to attempt to stop or prevent the war.

That, Mr. Baelish, is what I refer to a power grab. An opportunity for you to use your military in attempt to gain nothing but territory and eliminate any threats to your Imperial throne.

Nora Stark
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Thu, August 31st 2006 12:05am    Post subject:

For all the talk about peace and being better than the other side, I'm frankly not seeing a whole lot of living by example by the Alliance, Empire, or any other organization. Regardless of what previous events may have you angry at each other, right now, the Empire and Alliance seem to be attempting to reinstate a peace treaty.
I honestly don't see how you people intend to help the process by flinging insults at each other. We all get the point. The Alliance thinks the Empire is no different from the days of Palpatine. The Empire thinks the Alliance is power hungry. Right now, I don't care if either or both are true. Accusations and insults don't help peace! So I'm going to put this as bluntly as I can, in hopes that it'll help the situation.

Until the two side have reached an agreement, why don't both sides shut up and stop bickering like children.

You've been told nothing less by your leaders. Perhaps this will help you get the idea. I appologize if I've upset anyone, but I really don't know how else to say it.

Credits: 2,024,526,850
---------------------------
Just Another Broadcast with George Q'Bert - The most watched fake news program in the galaxy!
 Back to top »
Kalydon Skirata
Aedile

Post Posted: Thu, August 31st 2006 12:14am    Post subject:

No need to appologize ma'am, someone needed to say it sooner or later.

What you said, I couldn't have said it better myself and I agree, this bickering is pointless.
To my understanding, there is a meeting trying to draft a kind of treaty and the childish bickering will do more than to aggravate the situation.

This coming from a Mandalorian...who would have figured that...

Field Marshall Kalydon Skirata
Commander of Stormtrooper Spec Ops and of Strike Force Omega

Forum Rules, Code of Conduct, and Technical FAQ

Xbox Live Gamercard
Expand

Adam Sessler calls out the Halo Haters
Expand
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Jahan Stresemann
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Thu, August 31st 2006 03:44am    Post subject:

You're all behaving reprehensibly! Call yourselves officers? This is a shameful display, for both parties.

Holder of the 35,000th post

Expand
 Back to top »
Jayceon Taylor

Post Posted: Thu, August 31st 2006 06:14am    Post subject:

Stark, Skirata and Stresemann.

Keep your nose out of our affairs. If you do not enjoy this debate which you resort to dubbing as 'childish bickering', then turn off this bloody holonet channel.

Quote:
Mr. Taylor, you believe that because a faction reorganizes, the officers in question no longer have to answer to Justice? Does this mean if a terrorist organization, after killing billions of innocent lives, changes their views equivalent to a church, it erases their past and clears them of the law?

Quite frankly, I would be terrified to live under your government; if this is your philosophy.

Tempt your hand? Hardly. Two words:

Bring it.

People change. Factions change. The Empire has done much since Palpatine to try and clear its ways; yes, you can't completely forgive any organisation for atrocities, but you can for some. Luckily, I am of the forgiving sort, and so I've got no problem with the Empire anymore.

As for living under 'my' goverment, you would do well to do your 'homework', so to speak, and realise I don't make the laws, and the state does not run on my philosophy.

And as for that closing statement do me...you are very foolish. We shall see.
Rimmer
Private First Class

Post Posted: Thu, August 31st 2006 06:18am    Post subject:

Quote:

Keep your nose out of our affairs.

You know, fella, I think Nespis might just be cuddling up to the Alliance. Phrases from the Alliance such as 'our allies in Nespis' (I'm paraphrasing slightly) might have nudged a more erudite bloke in the right direction. Oh well, I suppose the Devaronian military takes anyone these days.

~Arnold J Rimmer~
Estranged brother of Alexus Sienar
YT-2400 Red Dwarf

Back to top »
Jayceon Taylor

Post Posted: Thu, August 31st 2006 06:20am    Post subject:

Rimmer wrote:
Quote:

Keep your nose out of our affairs.

You know, fella, I think Nespis might just be cuddling up to the Alliance. Phrases from the Alliance such as 'our allies in Nespis' (I'm paraphrasing slightly) might have nudged a more erudite bloke in the right direction. Oh well, I suppose the Devaronian military takes anyone these days.

I'll just as happily aim a turbolaser in your face, fella. Now get your nose out or I'll do it for you.
Rimmer
Private First Class

Post Posted: Thu, August 31st 2006 06:22am    Post subject:

Hmm, you've got a bit of an abnormally high testosterone level there, guy. I'd watch out for that if I were you.

Thankfully, I am not you.

~Arnold J Rimmer~
Estranged brother of Alexus Sienar
YT-2400 Red Dwarf

Last edited by Rimmer on Thu, August 31st 2006 06:25am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » King E's Will
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: