}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
A Little Something for the Alliance...
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » A Little Something for the Alliance...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leia Organa Solo
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, July 21st 2006 01:36am    Post subject:

Excuse me for putting the lives of billions before yours. I can't believe you, Commander...our personal relationship isn't something you should just parade around on the Holonet, using as an excuse to belittle me and everything we have worked for in the past near-decade and a half.

I think my actions regarding this have proved that I am not blindly leading the galaxy into war, Mr. Skirata, since the Empire had already done that. I was just saying what the entire galaxy was thinking. It would benefit no-one to live in a false peace, where guard would be let down and either side would be open to a massive invasion. You act as if I charged into the heart of the Imperial government, insulted their mothers and threw spitballs. I proclaimed our only option. The negotiations over the past year have solidified the fact that it is our only option. A war for freedom is more just than being conquered by peaceful conduct. Do not forget that the Empire destroyed lives, planets and governments in the past in a quest for power. They still do. We fight to rid the galaxy of this incredible evil and to return to the true Republic, not the dictatorship that began with Palpatine. No matter what the current administration is, it is still a dictatorship. No matter what say the highest echelons of the Empire, it is still evil, and it will mercilessly sacrifice anyone in their crusade for order, singularity and collectivity. What happened to your significant other was the exception in the Alliance - it is, however, the rule in the Empire.

Supreme Moff, I demand his return, immediately. You are trying the patience of the Alliance. I demand his return unconditionally, since I will not associate myself with common vagrant terrorists as you have ultimately displayed yourselves to be with the publicized torture of the Commander in Chief.

Last edited by Leia Organa Solo on Fri, July 21st 2006 01:45am; edited 3 times in total
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Fri, July 21st 2006 02:08am    Post subject:

Quote:
Excuse me for putting the lives of billions before yours. I can't believe you, Commander...our personal relationship isn't something you should just parade around on the Holonet, using as an excuse to belittle me and everything we have worked for in the past near-decade and a half.

Nice, but you didn't answer my question. But then again, not sure if you have to. You pretty much said it there that you sided with the higher-ups to make them happy. And what was it - save billions of lives? Seems a bit of an exaggeration to me, but I guess that's fine and dandy for you.

Quote:
I think my actions regarding this have proved that I am not blindly leading the galaxy into war, Mr. Skirata, since the Empire had already done that. I was just saying what the entire galaxy was thinking. It would benefit no-one to live in a false peace, where guard would be let down and either side would be open to a massive invasion. You act as if I charged into the heart of the Imperial government, insulted their mothers and threw spitballs. I proclaimed our only option. The negotiations over the past year have solidified the fact that it is our only option. A war for freedom is more just than being conquered by peaceful conduct. Do not forget that the Empire destroyed lives, planets and governments in the past in a quest for power. They still do. We fight to rid the galaxy of this incredible evil and to return to the true Republic, not the dictatorship that began with Palpatine. No matter what the current administration is, it is still a dictatorship. No matter what say the highest echelons of the Empire, it is still evil, and it will mercilessly sacrifice anyone in their crusade for order, singularity and collectivity. What happened to your significant other was the exception in the Alliance - it is, however, the rule in the Empire.

...now that's a twist to the story.

Quote:
Supreme Moff, I demand his return, immediately. You are trying the patience of the Alliance. I demand his return unconditionally, since I will not associate myself with common vagrant terrorists as you have ultimately displayed yourselves to be with the publicized torture of the Commander in Chief.

Torture...huh?

They told me you kicked me the hell out and I woke up in a damn medical center. They say you got me pretty good too...

...I'm lost...

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, July 21st 2006 02:31am    Post subject:

Quote:
Nice, but you didn't answer my question. But then again, not sure if you have to. You pretty much said it there that you sided with the higher-ups to make them happy. And what was it - save billions of lives? Seems a bit of an exaggeration to me, but I guess that's fine and dandy for you.

I side with everyone I have to protect and aid in governence. One of those people is you. "Higher ups" have nothing to do with it.

Quote:
Torture...huh?

They told me you kicked me the hell out and I woke up in a damn medical center. They say you got me pretty good too...

...I'm lost...

What? Didn't you even see the holocam footage of yourself?

Last edited by Leia Organa Solo on Fri, July 21st 2006 02:31am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Carlist Rieekan
Master Sergeant

Post Posted: Fri, July 21st 2006 06:38am    Post subject:

Don't you even remember, Commander Solo?

You were kidnapped by the Empire at Bespin along with another one of our Officers several weeks ago. It's probably they who landed you in a Medical Center.

The Empire has clearly attempted some kind of conditioning or has tortured him into breaking. And they're supposed to be an enlightened group these days...

Quote:
And what was it - save billions of lives? Seems a bit of an exaggeration to me, but I guess that's fine and dandy for you.

If you really are that vein, in believing that you're worth more than billions of people, then that's tough. We would have done the same for any other Officer.

Remember that you're not the only one we've been forced to leave at the mercy of the Empire. Colin Brokna is with you aswell. As are the other prisoners the Empire denies even exist.

Back to top »
Jahan Stresemann
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Fri, July 21st 2006 06:46am    Post subject:

This is a strange and disturbing new turn of events. Very strange and disturbing.

Holder of the 35,000th post

Expand
 Back to top »
Kalydon Skirata
Aedile

Post Posted: Fri, July 21st 2006 07:59am    Post subject:

Leia Organa Solo wrote:

I think my actions regarding this have proved that I am not blindly leading the galaxy into war, Mr. Skirata, since the Empire had already done that.

We did? We ceased the treaty so there could be a revision to it as I recall...you declared war.

Quote:
I was just saying what the entire galaxy was thinking.

Yet every other government stands against you...the Nespis aren't with you, the Devarons aren't with you, the DRWP aren't with you, the Hapes aren't with you, the Killik Confederate...welll to be honest no one likes them. How is it the galaxy's opinion if the Alliance are the only one's showing it? Don't give me this "Oh thy're dictatorships so they side with the Empire" BS, people would voice their opinions so why haven't they? Because you're the only ones with that view.

Quote:
It would benefit no-one to live in a false peace, where guard would be let down and either side would be open to a massive invasion.

Paranoia's a beautiful thing.

Quote:
You act as if I charged into the heart of the Imperial government, insulted their mothers and threw spitballs. I proclaimed our only option. The negotiations over the past year have solidified the fact that it is our only option. A war for freedom is more just than being conquered by peaceful conduct. Do not forget that the Empire destroyed lives, planets and governments in the past in a quest for power. They still do. We fight to rid the galaxy of this incredible evil and to return to the true Republic, not the dictatorship that began with Palpatine. No matter what the current administration is, it is still a dictatorship. No matter what say the highest echelons of the Empire, it is still evil, and it will mercilessly sacrifice anyone in their crusade for order, singularity and collectivity. What happened to your significant other was the exception in the Alliance - it is, however, the rule in the Empire.

I thought about replying to that brave little speech...but I can see the hate has blinded your eyes and clouded your vision. I will say nothing.

I will however leave you a warning, yes you Mrs. Solo.

Ke nu jurkad ti Mando'ade, burc'ya.

If you are intent on fighting this war and I hope you are ready for the death you will have caused, you will not only face the Empire...but you are going to also face a Force that when the Republic was around, it made the Jedi think twice about fighting them.

You're going to face Mando'ad in battle...and they will fight like no other force that you have ever faced.

*Leaves comm channel.*

Field Marshall Kalydon Skirata
Commander of Stormtrooper Spec Ops and of Strike Force Omega

Forum Rules, Code of Conduct, and Technical FAQ

Xbox Live Gamercard
Expand

Adam Sessler calls out the Halo Haters
Expand

Last edited by Kalydon Skirata on Fri, July 21st 2006 08:05am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Fri, July 21st 2006 01:23pm    Post subject:

Quote:
I side with everyone I have to protect and aid in governence. One of those people is you. "Higher ups" have nothing to do with it.

And let's hope you ain't pulling that princess veil over my eyes again.

Quote:
What? Didn't you even see the holocam footage of yourself?

I did now that you said something. And I ain't too happy either...

Quote:
Don't you even remember, Commander Solo?

You were kidnapped by the Empire at Bespin along with another one of our Officers several weeks ago. It's probably they who landed you in a Medical Center.

The Empire has clearly attempted some kind of conditioning or has tortured him into breaking. And they're supposed to be an enlightened group these days...

Well, look at that. This little mystery keeps gettin' stranger and stranger. Conditioning would also explain that throbbing headache, wouldn't it you contrived bucket heads?! You're on the path to a new future alright, the same path wrinkles himself took. I hope you like hot, scorching climates. You Imps are gonna be spending a lot of time there.

Quote:
I will however leave you a warning, yes you Mrs. Solo.

Ke nu jurkad ti Mando'ade, burc'ya.

If you are intent on fighting this war and I hope you are ready for the death you will have caused, you will not only face the Empire...but you are going to also face a Force that when the Republic was around, it made the Jedi think twice about fighting them.

You're going to face Mando'ad in battle...and they will fight like no other force that you have ever faced.

That's the last straw. You Imps can insult me, the Alliance or anything else in this kriffin' galaxy, but as soon as you turn the tables on my wife or kids, that's takin' it too far.

You mess with her, you mess with me too. And don't think any of that Mando bullshit will bring you out on top. Remember what happened last time I messed with one of your kind. He ended up as an entree for a certain Sarlacc.

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Kalydon Skirata
Aedile

Post Posted: Fri, July 21st 2006 01:35pm    Post subject:

Please take no offence Commander, I meant none. I simply offered that if the Alliance really is intent on engaging in war...then the Madalorians that make up my crew will fight with every fiber of their existence as will every Imperial soldier.

It's simple physics really, the Alliance fights, we fight back, blood is spilled and at the end of the day no one wins.

I was leaving a warning for her as the Chief of State of the Alliance...not as a person, but as the leader of my enemies. Believe me when I say I wouldn't condone any kind of actions against your kids especially...if any of my troopers did they would get properly punished.
(Cat 'o nine tails anyone?)

But seeing as they adhere to a strict code of honor, they wouldn't do it anyway.

But about Boba Fett...it does seem you miserably failed to kill him...Sarlacc maybe, but yet he overcame it and lives today. Amazing how tough to kill we are isn't it?

Field Marshall Kalydon Skirata
Commander of Stormtrooper Spec Ops and of Strike Force Omega

Forum Rules, Code of Conduct, and Technical FAQ

Xbox Live Gamercard
Expand

Adam Sessler calls out the Halo Haters
Expand

Last edited by Kalydon Skirata on Fri, July 21st 2006 01:52pm; edited 8 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Boba Fett
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, July 21st 2006 02:04pm    Post subject:

Solo, you didn't beat me. My attention was on Skywalker, and you, by luck managed to activate my jet pack.

If we meet again, Solo, the outcome will be different than last time. And don't think for a second that those Imperials can keep you safe from me.

Last edited by Boba Fett on Fri, July 21st 2006 02:05pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, July 21st 2006 02:11pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Yet every other government stands against you...the Nespis aren't with you, the Devarons aren't with you, the DRWP aren't with you, the Hapes aren't with you, the Killik Confederate...welll to be honest no one likes them. How is it the galaxy's opinion if the Alliance are the only one's showing it? Don't give me this "Oh thy're dictatorships so they side with the Empire" BS, people would voice their opinions so why haven't they? Because you're the only ones with that view.

Or the only ones bold enough to express it. Half our ranks are, as I'm sure you know, former Imperials, recent and in the past.

And of course I have hatred. I'll go on record saying it - I hate the Empire. That hatred drives me to do good things to change it. I was hopeful the peace would last, and I was willing to put my hate aside if the Empire truely had changed. But they hadn't. You hate the Alliance.

and thank you, Han...I hope you remember what you said before you criticize me again. Hehe :p

Last edited by Leia Organa Solo on Fri, July 21st 2006 02:12pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Fri, July 21st 2006 02:20pm    Post subject:

Kalydon Skirata wrote:
Please take no offence Commander, I meant none. I simply offered that if the Alliance really is intent on engaging in war...then the Madalorians that make up my crew will fight with every fiber of their existence as will every Imperial soldier.

It's simple physics really, the Alliance fights, we fight back, blood is spilled and at the end of the day no one wins.

I was leaving a warning for her as the Chief of State of the Alliance...not as a person, but as the leader of my enemies. Believe me when I say I wouldn't condone any kind of actions against your kids especially...if any of my troopers did they would get properly punished.
(Cat 'o nine tails anyone?)

But seeing as they adhere to a strict code of honor, they wouldn't do it anyway.

Still, you have my warning. Sounded like a clear threat to me and I ain't one to mess around with something like that.

Quote:
Solo, you didn't beat me. My attention was on Skywalker, and you, by luck managed to activate my jet pack.

If we meet again, Solo, the outcome will be different than last time. And don't think for a second that those Imperials can keep you safe from me.

Well, look who it is. Did you finally decide to crawl out from that rock you got way too comfortable with?

And don't worry, the thought 'bout the Imperials keepin' me safe - pfft, never crossed my mind. Although, I would love to see you single handedly take 'em all out.

Quote:
and thank you, Han...I hope you remember what you said before you criticize me again.

Sorry, sweetheart. Guess they got me better than I thought.

You suck! :P

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Sat, July 22nd 2006 03:21am    Post subject:

Oh Solo, Solo, Solo. For once your low intellect surprises even me.
I donít doubt that youíll make the stupid decision in this argument yet again.
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, July 22nd 2006 03:29pm    Post subject:

Quote:

Leave me out of this discussion, traitor.

Current Assets: 76,530,000,000
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Sat, July 22nd 2006 08:12pm    Post subject:

Luke Skywalker wrote:
Oh Solo, Solo, Solo. For once your low intellect surprises even me.
I donít doubt that youíll make the stupid decision in this argument yet again.

And I don't doubt you'll make a complete asshole of yourself the next time you talk on the Holonet. I'll even volunteer to blow ya a new one.

So, here's my message:

How 'bout canning it, huh? I don't need to put up with your "I'm better than you" mentality. Kriffin' Jedi...nice to know who my true friends are, huh, kid?

---Leia and Han

Last edited by Han Solo on Sat, July 22nd 2006 08:51pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Sat, July 22nd 2006 09:16pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Leave me out of this discussion, traitor.

Only after you stop being murderous scum.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Tue, July 25th 2006 02:21am    Post subject:

Torture, Madam Chief of State? I'm sorry to shatter your preconceptions, but I do not condone torture of prisoners, especially not those of your husband's rank. As for his release, I should like to discuss it with you in person, on neutral ground of course. I don't wish to discuss it further in the open, however... I don't wish for either of us to meet with unfortunate circumstances before we can settle this.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Leia Organa Solo
Private First Class

Post Posted: Tue, July 25th 2006 02:16pm    Post subject:

Perhaps the years upon years the Empire has participated in torture have skewered your definition of it.

Yes, Supreme Moff, I think that would be a good idea.

Back to top »
Tavion Star
Private First Class

Post Posted: Thu, August 03rd 2006 01:31am    Post subject:

There's nothing I like to see more then some high level pigs bitching it out over the holo.

We all know how this is going to end, so lets just end it already!

I have defied Gods and Demons.
I am your shield; I am your sword. I know you: your past, your future.
This is the way the world ends.

Credits: 15,500
 Back to top »
Rommel
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sat, August 12th 2006 12:49pm    Post subject:

There hasn't been a single battle yet, little boy, so I wouldn't shoot off your mouth at the two most powerful governments in galactic history. That's not very good for your health, I'd imagine.

~Grand Admiral Erwin Rommel - Commander of Fleet Group One~
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » A Little Something for the Alliance...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: