}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
A Little Something for the Alliance...
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » A Little Something for the Alliance...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Wed, July 19th 2006 02:15am    Post subject: A Little Something for the Alliance...

First of all, I ain't lookin' for sympathy. I'm alright. Maybe a little rough around the edges, but I'm fine.

With that outta the way, now onto my point...

I have a quick question I wanna throw out there for you Rebels. And I want a solid answer, no brushin' me off like you've been doin' for the past 4 years. Is it true that you overzealous peacemongers are tryin' to kick me out? That I ain't good enough for ya and you don't want a "hapless smuggler" handlin' your military affairs? I can't say I'm too happy to hear this - especially from Imps - and I'd rather it not be true. But then again, you'll probably lie to my face to make your own bantha dung smell like Alderaanian flower pedals.

And you Leia...

Puttin' your Alliance business over your own husband? I thought you were over that stage. Guess I was wrong....throwin' that princess crown away was harder than you thought, huh?

And if you prove me wrong, maybe I'll warm up enough to apologize. Or even better, make an attempt to get me outta here?

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Wed, July 19th 2006 02:48am    Post subject:

Ah well I see they’ve even gotten to you old friend. Seems that the remainder of the “Heroes of Yavin” aren’t wanted by the Alliance anymore. I was all but ousted by over zealous Security officers on Denon when I expressed opinions to the opposite of what Alliance policies state. Hence me leaving, with very little reason to come back as far as I see.
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Wed, July 19th 2006 01:52pm    Post subject:

Ousted all of us except Leia, huh? Convenient....

Thanks for the insight, kid. But I'm still lookin' for an answer.

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Wed, July 19th 2006 05:04pm    Post subject:

I don't know about anyone else, but I would rather leave then see our CiC abandoned and shunned away like you say you might be. I firmly stand by you as one of our best officers, no matter what the Empire does to you, no matter what course you decide to take, I wish you luck; however, I hope you do not leave your brothers in arms at the alliance.

credits: 34,976,000,000 credits

"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
-Ganner Rhysode
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Thu, July 20th 2006 02:03pm    Post subject:

Might be?!

I think it's safe to say it's a little too late for 'might be.' It already happened, pal. And as far as I'm concered, you're lyin' through your teeth. What did I tell ya? You'll say something good to suck up! It ain't gonna work...

What did they do...condition you to say that?

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Thu, July 20th 2006 04:39pm    Post subject:

No Commander in Chief, the REAL question is what did the EMPIRE do to YOU that made you say things you have said.

If the Alliance command really shunned you away, I have no knowledge of it and if it is true, I shall leave the Alliance with the Commonwealth for we did not sign the charter for the Alliance to have valued members of the Alliance abandoned and shunned away. The planets of the Commonwealth will not stand by and watch such a man have such horrible things done to him.

"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
-Ganner Rhysode
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Thu, July 20th 2006 08:17pm    Post subject:

Then leave...

We'll see where your loyalities lie...scum...

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Thu, July 20th 2006 08:55pm    Post subject:

Well seeing as I know for a fact we never abandoned you, or shunned you away, I have no reason to leave.

But I guess once you think about joining the Empire you become as dumb and thick skulled as the Imperials; the blindfold of propaganda has set forth infront of your eyes, only time will tell if it shall be lifted.

-Ganner Rhysode
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Thu, July 20th 2006 09:01pm    Post subject:

Ahh, now you're contradicting yourself. First ya say you ain't sure, now you say you are.

Can't ya make up your own mind or are you havin' trouble remembering what Mrs. High 'n Mighty told ya?

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Thu, July 20th 2006 09:24pm    Post subject:

Ouch... :p

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gavin Onasi
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Thu, July 20th 2006 09:29pm    Post subject:

Han Solo wrote:
Ahh, now you're contradicting yourself. First ya say you ain't sure, now you say you are.

Can't ya make up your own mind or are you havin' trouble remembering what Mrs. High 'n Mighty told ya?

Or I did this little thing called investigating nerfshit, yeah you know, the thing with asking questions, reading reports etc.... so now I am sure. You see, someone with half a brain can realize this.... but we all know how smart Imperials can be and from the looks of it you are fitting in well with your Imperial brothers.

-Ganner Rhysode
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Thu, July 20th 2006 09:30pm    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
Ouch... :p

You will see my plan... soon enough Mr Ams :twisted:

-Ganner Rhysode
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Thu, July 20th 2006 09:42pm    Post subject:

Imperial brothers?! Did you pull that info from the pile of nerf shit you're investigating? Sounds like somethin' you'd find in a nerf's ass.

Look, I wanna get one thing straight. I sure as hell ain't aligned with them. All I'm doing is tryin' to decide whether I should stay aligned with you or not. And judging from your words, things ain't lookin' good.

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Thu, July 20th 2006 10:16pm    Post subject:

Han Solo wrote:
Then leave...

We'll see where your loyalities lie...scum...

Scum.... term used by many Imperials for Rebels such as the term "Rebel Scum" thus shows you are truely going to side with the Empire.

I treated you with the respect you deserved until that comment hence my comments as shown here

Quote:
I don't know about anyone else, but I would rather leave then see our CiC abandoned and shunned away like you say you might be. I firmly stand by you as one of our best officers, no matter what the Empire does to you, no matter what course you decide to take, I wish you luck; however, I hope you do not leave your brothers in arms at the alliance.

You see, I called you by your rank, I hoped/wished that you were still among us brothers and sisters in the Alliance, but your comments such as the words "scum" and your hatred to all that I have said shows to me that you have adopted a new family... the Empire. The Empire, whom you have so hated and fought and shed blood for so long... it makes me think that all your harsh words and hatred is not yours, but hatred instilled in you by torture, and brainwashing. I think you are not you self CiC Solo, but you are doing what is forced upon you.

Back to the original purpose:

Quote:
No Commander in Chief, the REAL question is what did the EMPIRE do to YOU that made you say things you have said.

More evidence I treated you with respect. But when that "scum" comment came out, you no longer deserved the respect I showed you.

But then again what do I expect from a man who says this about your own wife:
Quote:
Puttin' your Alliance business over your own husband? I thought you were over that stage. Guess I was wrong....throwin' that princess crown away was harder than you thought, huh?

Even after you were caught getting it on with another woman? She forgave you, she loved you still and she got past the hurt of seeing her husband, father of her children making love to another woman and she realized what the truth behind the story was. Yet you sit there and you disrespect the woman you love and the woman that loves you? Do you have no honor? dignaty? For shame CiC Solo, for shame.

-Ganner Rhysode
 Back to top »
Kalydon Skirata
Aedile

Post Posted: Thu, July 20th 2006 10:17pm    Post subject:

Speaking as one of the more level headed people in the Empire I do say I noticed the same thing Commander Solo had noticed.

Chief of State Organa's "absolute necessity" for warfare rather than a more peaceful democratic solution the Old Republic would have chosen...in that regard she made the Alliance look alot like we used to, declaring war on those who didn't agree with our former policies...

For example, the Seperatist crisis...the Republic did not choose war, the Seperatists forced them to fight, the Seperatists struck first, they started the bloodshed.
Here however we didn't start the bloodshed, the Alliance though it was a "necessity" for the Empire to be wiped out, similar to the complex of the "galaxy ain't big enough for both".

An archaic and barbaric concept to say the least.

I brought up that quote weeks ago about not repeating our mistakes, which went ignored by the warmongers and barbarians that walk today in the Alliance. I ask how are you anything like the Republic? Oh sure, you're the Republic from the Clone War, never hesitating to swat any kind of dissent from your views.

Hence Jedi Master Skywalker and him being given the boot by the Alliance.

Now I know most of you will simply ignore this, some will respond in petty attempts to inflate your egos, and some might even try to reason...but there is no going around it. The Alliance has changed, they have become more militaristic...more like the Republic near it's collapse...near when it became the First Galactic Empire...I wonder if you will fall to the same fate.

If you do then you have my condolences.

Field Marshall Kalydon Skirata
Commander of Stormtrooper Spec Ops and of Strike Force Omega

Forum Rules, Code of Conduct, and Technical FAQ

Xbox Live Gamercard
Expand

Adam Sessler calls out the Halo Haters
Expand
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Thu, July 20th 2006 10:34pm    Post subject:

HA! So you admit it. I deserve no respect. I see I don't havta go any further with you. You just proved my point.

As for my wife - that ain't none of your business! You try gettin' around the fact that she sided with her 'yes-men' in the Alliance to save her government instead of her own husband! Think 'bout it - choosing the Alliance over me!

And I see I ain't the only one noticing the changes...

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Thu, July 20th 2006 10:41pm    Post subject:

delte the above pleaseWell what man deserves respect after dissing his wife? and calling a man a scum?

Do I need to show you again how I respected you until you flung around words that insult? Do I? I am willing to show it again.

Maybe you shouldn't dance around what I said... and actually answer things.

Show me real, hard evidence she chose Alliance over you?

-Ganner Rhysode
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Thu, July 20th 2006 10:47pm    Post subject:

Isar--I have this:

Quote:
The answer is a solid, unshaken and unchanging "no," Supreme Moff.

Quote:
Even if it is my husband and our Commander in Chief, we will not cave to your insane demands.

Those are her words.

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Thu, July 20th 2006 10:52pm    Post subject:

Commander, you of all people should know we can not cave into those demands. It takes away all the Rebellion stood for, it makes all those years you and others sacrificed dissapear. It rearms and empowers those you have fought against. It makes all of our sacrifices in vain, do you really want to see so many deaths of good Alliance soldiers over nothing? I ask you that CiC Solo, do you?

-Ganner Rhysode
 Back to top »
Kalydon Skirata
Aedile

Post Posted: Thu, July 20th 2006 10:59pm    Post subject:

I knew it...the war never ended with the treaty did it? You just said it yourself Onasi.

Warmongers as I said, who will never accept a treaty simply because we aren't a democracy under the Rebel flag...odd how the names have changed but the actions are similar to years ago. Now we're in reversed roles...

Xbox Live Gamercard
Expand

Expand
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Gavin Onasi
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Thu, July 20th 2006 11:02pm    Post subject:

If you look at my record... I was not in the alliance specifically when the treaty was signed. So your conclusion is.... well wrong.

-Ganner Rhysode
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Thu, July 20th 2006 11:06pm    Post subject:

Gavin Onasi wrote:
Commander, you of all people should know we can not cave into those demands. It takes away all the Rebellion stood for, it makes all those years you and others sacrificed dissapear. It rearms and empowers those you have fought against. It makes all of our sacrifices in vain, do you really want to see so many deaths of good Alliance soldiers over nothing? I ask you that CiC Solo, do you?

Was there really all that much to lose? It's not like they were holdin' all your men at gunpoint and threatening to blow their heads off if they handed me over. There were options Leia could've presented but instead she gave a flat out NO.

Quote:
Warmongers as I said, who will never accept a treaty simply because we aren't a democracy under the Rebel flag...odd how the names have changed but the actions are similar to years ago. Now we're in reversed roles...

Or in this case, kick out those who are threatening their tight little circle. My past may not have been the greatest, doesn't mean I ain't a good person and don't know how to handle things in a fight. You're losin' out on a lot.

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Kalydon Skirata
Aedile

Post Posted: Thu, July 20th 2006 11:12pm    Post subject:

Ahh so you're a rookie then Onasi?

Then let me tell you a good rule of thumb before you go calling for your enemies to be obliterated...when you kill someone, look straight into their eyes and watch the life fade from it, I swear to you that it will make you think about your choices.

I will not hide my own past, I have killed before, we all have in a bloody war that both governments survived...which leaves me wondering what the point of it was...nothing was achieved really. The Empire still exists, the Rebels still exist. Anyway, I have seen what kind of hell the wars we have are...I have watched people, both civilians and soldiers get cut down by weapons fire.

As I have stated before I did watch the woman I loved get murdered by your beloved Rebels...the soldier that killed her showed no remorse, no regret. And when I gave him a chance to leave after I tracked him down he shot me in the back of the leg...for which he died for.

Yes, your glorious Alliance which kills anyone that gets in their way...and I still carry that burning hatred inside of me but I keep it in check.
Why? Because she taught me that peace was the only thing worth pursuing in this. She gave me hope for the rest of the living beings in the galaxy, for a brighter future...one that was dashed on that day, the Decleration of War made by your own Chief of State.

For this, my beliefs that we ever even evolved over the past several thousand years have been severely questioned.

Xbox Live Gamercard
Expand

Expand

Last edited by Kalydon Skirata on Thu, July 20th 2006 11:16pm; edited 3 times in total
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Thu, July 20th 2006 11:19pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Was there really all that much to lose? It's not like they were holdin' all your men at gunpoint and threatening to blow their heads off if they handed me over. There were options Leia could've presented but instead she gave a flat out NO

There is more at stake then what is shown, much much more.

Quote:
Or in this case, kick out those who are threatening their tight little circle. My past may not have been the greatest, doesn't mean I ain't a good person and don't know how to handle things in a fight. You're losin' out on a lot.

Who is saying you got kicked out for your past? Your past helped the Alliance innumerable times. Did the Imperials tell you this? Because last I checked they are not that reputable of a source.

So anyway back to an old quesiotn you danced around...
Even after you were caught getting it on with another woman? She forgave you, she loved you still and she got past the hurt of seeing her husband, father of her children making love to another woman and she realized what the truth behind the story was. Yet you sit there and you disrespect the woman you love and the woman that loves you? Do you have no honor? dignaty? For shame CiC Solo, for shame.

-Ganner Rhysode
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Thu, July 20th 2006 11:48pm    Post subject:

Quote:
There is more at stake then what is shown, much much more.

Oh, that was a real informative answer.

Quote:
Who is saying you got kicked out for your past? Your past helped the Alliance innumerable times. Did the Imperials tell you this? Because last I checked they are not that reputable of a source.

The Imps didn't tell me anything! As I said before, I've heard it from people like you! You know, they ain't called secrets if someone like me can hear 'em and put the pieces together.

Quote:
So anyway back to an old quesiotn you danced around...

I already did answer that! See? You ain't listening! I'm sittin' here 'disrespecting' her because of how she treated me! She puts her work above me and the rest of the family. How do ya expect me to act to something like that? I can guarentee if you were in my shoes, you wouldn't be too happy either!

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » A Little Something for the Alliance...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: