}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
The Message center for the DRWP
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » The Message center for the DRWP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brote Heckler
Sergeant

Post Posted: Tue, July 18th 2006 11:10am    Post subject: The Message center for the DRWP

"Hello, I am here today to confirm the status of the situation on Bandomeer which is slowly escalating. I will accept questions after. Now, so far we can confirm that the DE has it all under control and is right now preparing for the arrival of Tiara Tranada, who has been pronounced official representative of Bandomeer for the time being. I can confirm that the DE is setting another hard line on protocol and policy once again with this secession. Another day of Michael would not happen he has promised. The fail safes have gone off. And at an undisclosed location, both the DE and the Tiara Tranada will meet to discuss these matters of concern. Neutrality has been promised to hold and peace will stay. I will accept questions now from the media."

- Secretary of State
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Tue, July 18th 2006 11:21am    Post subject:

Beware, a celebrity cameo is below.
A woman in a plaid suit stood up, “Lois Lane, Daily Planet. Secretary, what about the rumours of a higher military presence on Bandomeer, financed by the newly formed League of Free Worlds?”
Sergeant

Post Posted: Tue, July 18th 2006 11:24am    Post subject:

"I can only say that is illegal of them then and if so, they should leave. On the one hand Union Guard are on the planet and are in a high state of alertness. They have orders to arrest the Vita government if fighting breaks out and then Marital Law."

- Secretary of State

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Tue, July 18th 2006 11:24am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » The Message center for the DRWP
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: