}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Lusankya Prison - Medical Center
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Lusankya Prison - Medical Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Sun, July 16th 2006 03:10pm    Post subject: Lusankya Prison - Medical Center

What in the name of the Seven Hells happened? Where am I?

Those were the first two thoughts to penetrate the now thin boundaries of his prostrate mind. The past few hours or days had been torture and he remembered an agonizing pain that Han couldn't shake from his being. It was an intense pain unlike anything he had experienced before and even now, the aftershocks were throbbing in his head in tune with his very existance.

Groaning in an attempt to quench the center of his suffering, Han flexed and unflexed his stiff fingers before reaching up and touching the tender spot on his forehead. He rubbed his hand across the area a few times before kneading the area gently to ease the pain.

As he did so, the little hairs on the back of his neck suddenly stood on end like he was being watched and he slapped his hand back down to his side. His hazel eyes flew open and he searched the dimly lit room in which he lay, confused and dazed.

A medical center. That was evident in all the different machines and instruments surrounding his bed. The sterile smell which wafted to his nostrils helped in coming to that conclusion as well. But other than the typical medical supplies and equipment littering the room, he couldn't spot a single being present in the room.

Taking in a haggard breath as his heartbeat quickened in anticipation and was it fear? Han struggled to find his voice before calling out into the seemingly empty room. "W-who's there?" he inquired, his voice shaky and racked with pain. It was but a mere shadow of his former confidence and bravado and deep down, Han hated it. What was wrong with him anyway?

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, July 17th 2006 12:58am    Post subject:

Isard fumed on her way to the med center. She wanted to be notified when Solo regained consciousness... but not at 0120! Of all times for him to wake up...

She entered the darkened sickbay, hearing Solo call out, "Wh-Who's there?"

She walked forward, tempted to throttle him.

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Mon, July 17th 2006 03:39pm    Post subject:

There was no direct answer to Han's question and he shifted again on the bed, trying to get a better view of his surroundings. Was he still on Lusankya or back with the Rebels, or--?

His eyes flicked back and forth about the darkened room until a rush of movement at the corner of his vision caught his attention. He snapped his head to look in the direction of the source and paused, his breath catching in his throat. A darkened figure was slowly sauntering its way to his position. The outline of the figure was no doubt female with decent curves and a slim frame. Her long, flowing hair fell about her shoulders and wafted in the air as she moved. Han's heartbeat quickened as a strange realization dawned on him.

"L-Leia?" he breathed into the darkness. After all the horror and agony he'd witnessed, was it possible for him to end up back within his wife's grasp? Did she truly risk everything to rescue him from Coruscant and bring him home? The image of the woman before him certainly made that notion seem very possible.

"Leia, is t-that you?" he asked again, his eyes focused on the woman as she drew nearer to the bedside.

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, July 17th 2006 06:21pm    Post subject:

Leia?! Isard could've throttled him then and there for comparing him with the Rebel slut. But she stopped short. He was definitely confused, and maybe it could work to her advantage.

"Shh," she whispered softly. "You've been through a lot," the woman consoled him, masking her Coruscanti accent flawlessly.

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Mon, July 17th 2006 06:44pm    Post subject:

A wash of relief rolled over his body and for a moment, the throbbing pain in his head dissipated. Leia had really risked life and limb to come and get him but yet, something still seemed out of place. Han couldn't quite place it, but he figured it could wait for now.

Han relaxed back against the pillow a bit and searched his wife's form as she approached, still unable to make out any details in the dim lighting. His whole being was screaming to reach up and kiss her and revel in her embrace, but his head was still spinning and he knew he wouldn't get very far even if he tried. Even then, it was still a major relief to have her by his side.

"Leia," he confirmed with a heavy sigh. "T-took ya long enough," he smirked slightly before closing his eyes to push back another wave of pain that radiated from his head. "W--where am I?" he muttered as he changed to subject to the very thing that had been on his mind since waking up.

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, July 17th 2006 08:36pm    Post subject:

She could see he wished to express his love for his wife, so Isard indulged him. "Where you belong," she said softly, gently pressing her lips to his.

Surprisingly, part of her enjoyed the kiss. The rest of her wished to turn on the lights and show Solo he was locking lips with an Imperial officer. However, the minority desire ruled her in this case, almost to her horror.

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Mon, July 17th 2006 09:34pm    Post subject:

The warmth of her lips pressed against his and he immediately pushed himself up a bit to return it. It had been at least a month since Han last had the opportunity to do this and it felt great except...

Something didn't feel right.

Han's eyes snapped open and he turned his head away, breathing heavily from the embrace. Thoughts of that fateful night at the Galaxy Ball filtered back into his mind and he instantly pushed them away. He caught himself this time before it was too late. Still feeling guilty, he brought his index finger to his mouth and touched the place where their lips met before turning back to the woman standing before him with a scowl. Apparently she was having second thoughts as well. Han had never seen someone jump backward so quickly like this woman had just done.

"You ain't---Leia," he growled accusingly at her. He suddenly felt very alone as his eyes began to wander around the room again. If she wasn't Leia and he was at a place where he belonged, then where did that leave him? What was going on? Who was she? What happened? He needed answers...now.

A rasping breath passed through his lips as he began to sit up in a panic. "I-I don't think---" he trailed off as he ran a shaky hand through his tousled hair. Nothing was making sense and with each passing moment his head began to throb with more pain; which of course, wasn't helping matters any. "What--the hell's goin' on? W-who are you? Wh-why--" he stopped again, his voice ending abruptly in a choking cough.

---Leia and Han

Last edited by Han Solo on Mon, July 17th 2006 09:41pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Tue, July 18th 2006 12:47am    Post subject:

Isard drew back, her sense finally telling her what she was doing just before Solo himself turned away. Her stomach churned and boiled at the thought of her actions as Solo ranted. Before she could answer, the gorge shot into her throat and she bolted to the nearest head, wherein she evacuated the remains of her dinner.

"Unngh... I am never doing that again," she groaned, rising to her feet, and returning to the medical bay. "As for your question of where you are, you're in a medical facility. What's going on is your recovery from wounds given to you by the Rebellion."

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Tue, July 18th 2006 01:20am    Post subject:

His unseen assailant remained unmoving after her little flight to the 'fresher, but even with that in mind, it didn't make her words hurt any less. Han couldn't recall the accuracy of anything she had just rattled off to him but the medical facility was a given. The beeping instruments and the smell gave that away. But the other part...

The Rebellion...

Han relaxed some and kept his unblinking eyes fixed on the dark figure. If what she said was true, then everything he had worked years to sustain was for nothing. All the hard work, the sacrifices--no! The Alliance wouldn't do that to him, would they? They fought for peace and to uphold the beliefs of the Republic, of course they wouldn't. He was their Commander in Chief and his wife the Chief of State. Together, they basically controlled the Alliance.

Shaking his head, Han took in a sharp intake of breath to try and calm his mind. "T-they wouldn't do that," he mumbled more to himself than to the woman standing at his bedside. "I remember...."

His gaze went distant as he suddenly realized he didn't remember anything prior to him waking up in the med bay. How did he end up here anyway? Was it possible that she told the truth after all? Instead of expanding on his original line of thinking, Han shifted the topic once more. "H-how?" he asked quietly.

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Tue, July 18th 2006 01:31am    Post subject:

"By abandoning you," Isard explained. "The Empire offered them your freedom, and they refused. Your own wife and officers refused to take you back."

She gave him a practiced sympathetic face. "They don't want you, Solo. You're a firebrand, a risk. The people you've fought and bled for... they detest you."

"You went into some kind of severe shock when you found out," she continued. "We had to perform an emergency neurosurgical procedure to save you."

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Tue, July 18th 2006 01:48am    Post subject:

"Nothin' s-shocks me," he stated with a hint of his former self, but it was still a far way off. He milled the rest of her words around in his mind for a moment before opening his mouth to speak again. "A-And I don't care that much for the Alliance," he added with some finality. "I wouldn't--lose it like that."

Wrapping his hands around the rails of the bed, Han pushed himself up into a sitting position. "B-but I guess it would--explain why my head hurts," he muttered with a wince as he still fought off the throbbing pain. "But Leia..."

His voice drifted off again as his thoughts returned to his wife. Were the words the icy woman spat at him concerning Leia never forgiving him really true and this was the result? Or were more lies being fed to him to keep him unstable? Either way, he could imagine the Alliance doing this to him. There were already rumors going around about Han being the wrong choice or never doing his job. But he could never imagine Leia wanting to abandon him. He closed his eyes and allowed his body to sink back down onto the pillow and quietly, voiced his concerns. "W-why her?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Tue, July 18th 2006 02:19am    Post subject:

Numerous paths opened up for Isard with his question. Many presented her with a delectable chance to permanently sever Solo's ties to his wife and by extension, the last cord of the Alliance that would hold him. Unfortunately, they were all too outrageous for their case. He wouldn't believe an affair, nor that she was using him for money or power or as a lovetoy. He had no power or money to give, and Organa Solo wasn't the type, even to the most foolish of fools, to marry just for fun in bed.

But there were other opportunities that presented themselves. Granted, they wouldn't slice that last remaining umbilical so completely, but they were far more feasible.

"She had no choice," Isard breathed, as if confessing a horrendous sin herself. "The power-grabbers threatened to secede and their ships and planets with them. It would've destroyed the Alliance overnight. To keep it together, she had to obey their will."

As Solo took this in, Isard paused, studying him. "Commander, I'll be honest with you. Almost any other Rebel and I'd love to tell you that you've been abandoned and left in the hands of the enemy. But... I can't feel any pleasure in telling someone who truly believed, and sacrificed so much, and paid so dearly," she told him, lying through her teeth about pitying him, yet, there was enough glossing of truth to make it believeable. "I've been in the same situation, really. But please, bear your wife no ill will. She had to save the Rebellion."

Isard let him soak in her words, her lies and deceit coated with just enough truth and sincere tones to make it palatable. Then she went on. "I'm afraid you're stuck with us now, though. We could send you back, but the Alliance is in chaos from the Territorial Commanders and Department Chiefs. They've all come together to put the Alliance in their hands, and will preach their high morals while stabbing your wife and each other in the back. You already have been. They wish to spread their power throughout the Galaxy, spread their chaos. We can offer you order, stability, if you choose..."

She gazed at him, her face showing an expression of mixed pity, concern, and care... all of it only skin deep.

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Tue, July 18th 2006 02:51am    Post subject:

Her words cut deep. But it wasn't really what she said concerning the Alliance basically throwing him out, Han could pretty much see that one coming. They never did like him. Even way back after Yavin, many on high command expressed their concerns with a smuggler tagging along with the group. Eventhough they were criminals themselves, the Rebels still had something against Han and his background. He was able to brush it off over the years, but the decision that his wife made...that was something he may never be able to forgive her for.

Before they officially got together, the very idea of Leia putting the Alliance before everything else had been a running joke between them. It was always the princess and her precious Rebellion. Of course, after Hoth, Han came to know what he believed to be the real Leia and brushed that notion off, but now he wasn't so sure. She had basically stabbed him in the back with a vibroblade and never looked back. It made Han sick.

"Bastards," he grumbled in a dangerously low tone as he clenched his jaw hard, ignoring the waves of pain it shot through his already pounding head. "T-they wanted this all along." He breathed a heavy sigh and let his shoulders slump in defeat. "B-But I don't know what I want."

His hazel eyes lifted to the face of the woman who now revealed herself to be Isard. For some reason he couldn't quite understand, he no longer felt anger toward her. Was it the fact that she was actually comforting him and trying to offer him a place in the galaxy? But offer him a place with who - the Empire?

"I-I need time to think," he finally told her, lowering his gaze to the floor around her feet. "And if I decide to go off on my own, you'll let me go, right?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Tue, July 18th 2006 02:57am    Post subject:

Isard smiled at him. "Certainly," she lied. The programming would ensure that wouldn't happen. And if it did, somehow... Solo's brain would need more than just indoctrinative programming. It would need replacement, since the original would be spattered on the nearest wall.

Last edited by Ysanne Isard on Tue, July 18th 2006 03:00am; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Tue, July 18th 2006 02:56pm    Post subject:

Han nodded his head slowly in understanding, but didn't return the smile. Sure, that answer put him more at ease, but it didn't settle his inner demons completely. At the moment, he wasn't thrilled about the idea of joining up with the Empire. Sure, it would provide him with an outlet to get back at the Rebels for what they've done to him, but was it really the right choice? Jumping in the Falcon and flying far away from this war seemed like a better option...

"How long am I stuck in here?" he inquired, already becoming agitated about staying in a medical bay longer than necessary. He needed to talk to someone else beside this woman. It was still possible that she was lying to him and he needed to look for more answers from other people. "I need to get outta here," he stated, pushing himself up once more into a sitting position.

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ysanne Isard
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Wed, July 19th 2006 02:40am    Post subject:

"A day or so," Isard answered. "The doctors want to keep you overnight for observation."

The second part was true, at least. The 72 hours after the procedure were critical. She had to keep Solo contained until then. "You need to rest. The surgery was very taxing on you."

And with that, she stood, and walked back to her quarters on the massive battleship, leaving Solo alone to recover... and reform into a new weapon.

Last edited by Ysanne Isard on Wed, July 19th 2006 02:41am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Daara Zend
Private

Post Posted: Wed, August 08th 2007 10:54pm    Post subject:

Daara stepped into the medical center, somewhat chagrined. The reply to her report of Isard's misdoings also mandated that Solo was now in her custody. She was hoping the traitor would be jettisoned back to Rebel space, then he would be out of her life once again.

But, the fates just didn't like Zend.

Within moments, she had sifted through the countless data of which prisoners were where. Solo was resting in a recovery room after some analgesic and therapeutic treatments. The Empire - especially on Lusankya - was capable of inflicting great pain and suffering, but they could usually reverse it. However, sometimes that caused even more pain and suffering.

However, as she entered the room, that was apparently not the case. Solo's skin tone was normal... except for his face, which was still irreparably ugly. He was moving back and forth in his bed softly, yet restlessly, and she could see his bloodshot eyes after a few moments observation. He was drifting in and out of sleep.

She didn't have time to play nurse. Daara strode over to Solo and press a button, which had two functions: it called for the attendant, and it also beeped annoyingly enough to wake Solo.

Expand
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Thu, August 09th 2007 12:00am    Post subject:

The last cognitive memory Han could recall was the twisted sneer plastered on the ice witch's face as she left him to the searing mist that had consumed him. An unspeakable pain had followed with the faint sound of his own voice in his ears, screaming in agony, before everything was lost.

Even now, he had no idea where he was or what exactly had happened. Vivid images of past demons and current monsters had plagued his mind but it was hard to separate reality from myth. One apparition he couldn't shake from his mind was the angular features of his former lover, taunting him. He had long since moved on from her, yet he continued to have dreams, or in this case nightmares, of her. What he couldn't understand is why. What had sparked his mind to recall that particular point of time in his life? The thought of even seeing her face again made his stomach churn uncomfortably until he could physically feel the bile rising in his throat. Well, at least that's a good sign. You're finally coming outta that limbo, Solo.

The sudden wave of nausea made him shift restlessly and claw against the soft substance he now felt supporting him. Upon further inspection, he found that an equally soft fabric was rubbing against his skin, not doubt some kind of garment. At least it was comforting to know that he was no longer lying around naked. Now all he had to worry about was the annoying itch and burning that occurred every time the garment rubbed too harshly against his skin. Damn Isard, if I ever get my hands on her...

"Augh!" a hoarse moan escaped from his mouth as an ear-piercing screech resonated suddenly around the room. Well, at least to Han it had been ear-piercing. Cringing at the pain the sound had caused and raising a hand to his ear to muffle the noise, the Corellian opened his eyes to slits and peered around the room, ready to curse out the first person he saw.
The first thing he became aware of was the pristine white walls and machinery of a medical center. Han swallowed hard as the wave of nausea returned, killing his urge to yell at whoever was responsible for the rude wakeup call. How the hell did he end up in a medical center?!

His bleary gaze continued to inspect the room for answers until he came across a figure standing at the foot of the bed he was now resting in. Immediately, Han's mouth fell agape and he sat up, maybe a little too quickly as it enacted his gag reflex. Without even a chance to yell some profane obscenity at the woman watching him, Han was leaning forward, dry heaving as his stomach finally got the best of him. Ultimately, he brought up some of the salt water he had swallowed earlier, but it did little in terms of giving him relief - not when the very apparition that had been the subject of his nightmares was standing there, staring back at him.

"H-how---YOU!" he finally exclaimed through an incredulous laugh. He brought the back of his hand up to wipe the bile from his mouth before allowing his head to fall back against the pillow, still with a stupid smirk on his lips. This couldn't be possible. Not only was he being held within the bowels of the Empire's finest prison, but he was seeing ghosts! Maybe all that torture was finally going to his head.

With his eyes remaining on the ceiling of the room, Han let out another dubious chuckle. "Oh, t-this just keeps g-getting better and better," he rasped, running a hand through his tousled hair. "But I'll play a-along." He paused, finally allowing his gaze to fall on her form. "So, uh...what is it y-you want?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Daara Zend
Private

Post Posted: Thu, August 09th 2007 12:14am    Post subject:

Daara turned around as Solo began to cough and babble. She looked down at him. He seemed almost in hysteria to see her again. Daara could sympathize.

"What makes you think you have anything I might want?" She scoffed. "You're just lucky you were the prisoner Regent Isard interrogated," Daara continued, making it a point not to treat Solo any differently than any other being. He would probably be surprised and believe she was putting on an act, if she remembered him correctly, but he would be wrong.

Daara looked over to the doorway to see a young intern enter the room. It surprised her to see someone young in the prison ship. Usually, only those trusted after years of duty would end up in the top-secret subterranean facility.

With the reaction of a typical inexperienced recruit, the woman's eyes went wide as she saw Zend's gleaming uniform. "Grand Admiral," she started. Daara wasn't sure if the attendant was greeting her, or if she was just thinking aloud.

"Make sure Mr. Solo is ready to leave," Daara simply commanded, like a parent talking to a toddler, then looked back to Han.

Expand
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Thu, August 09th 2007 12:49am    Post subject:

The smile that had been plastered on Han's face faded as reality sunk in. She was really there, standing before him and talking. This wasn't some kind of spirit. If it had been, she probably would've done something to inflict harm on him already...or worse.

Pushing that unsettling thought from his mind, Han hoisted himself up a little further so that his back was against the pillow and just simply studied her. She looked almost the same as when he had seen her last except for maybe a few more lines here and there. But then again, that was natural for someone 20 years older. However, what bothered him more than her appearance, was her apparent lack of emotion or concern for the question he had poised. She was obviously here for a reason, why was she being so secretive about it?

"Well, it's not everyday y-you see your ex do a c-complete 360 and help you out," he stated flatly as he watched the young officer enter the room and begin to gather some of his things. "At l-least I think you got me outta there. And I-I doubt you had a change of heart, so what gives?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Daara Zend
Private

Post Posted: Thu, August 09th 2007 12:54am    Post subject:

"Yes," Daara muttered, almost regretfully. "I got you out of there." She smiled as she spoke the next words. "It wasn't because it was you. I have my orders."

Zend studied Solo, finding it impossible to resist the tide of the degenerate emotions flooding back to her from when she and Solo were... involved. It was perhaps the most juvenile portion of her life, being with the despicable cadet. She should had have known that the Corellian would ruin a good thing going for himself. It still was unbelievable to her to all the way to the present day that Solo was in any way surprised by the action of the Academy against him. She was even more disbelieving that Solo was stupid enough to believe Zend would have stood by him. Han Solo had lost his worth in Daara's eyes that day.

And nothing had changed except his luck. "Isard was my motivation, really."

Expand

Last edited by Daara Zend on Thu, August 09th 2007 12:55am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Thu, August 09th 2007 02:33am    Post subject:

"Isard?!" Han spat the name like it was some lethal disease. And after his most recent experience with the ice witch, Han was inclined to believe that. However, it was more than Isard herself that had irked him, it was the fact that Zend's sole purpose of coming to his aide was to get her out of the picture. Then again, should he be surprised? She was, after all, an Imp and all Imps seemed to have this strange fetish with one-upping one another.

Blowing out the breath he hadn't realized he was holding through his nose, Han's eyes narrowed as he slumped back against the pillow, still studying her closely. "I get it," he murmured more to himself than to Zend as he began to put two and two together. "You got rid of that bitch and stuck me down here so you can have your own fun with me, is that it?" He scoffed, shaking his head in disgust. "Just couldn't get over your jealous whim, could you? You always did have to do everything yourself."

Throwing the blankets that had been covering his torso roughly to the side, Han sat upright, his hazel eyes burning with an inner fury as he kept them focused on her face. It probably wasn't gonna do much to intimidate her, but at least she would know he was angry and things weren't gonna be easy from here on out. "Well?" he dared her, gesturing toward the door and the intern that was hovering around its entrance. "Let's get this over with."

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Daara Zend
Private

Post Posted: Thu, August 09th 2007 12:15pm    Post subject:

"I would like to know why you're in Imperial space," Daara admitted. Her response from Jendob had given her the impression that something was being withheld from her. She'd be damned if she couldn't figure out what that something was.

"Even you have enough sense to not come here," she glowered. "Unless you have a reason."

Halfway through speaking, Daara realized she didn't care. She cared nothing for this person. All she was doing was delaying until Jendob authorized her to release Solo. And that moment could not come soon enough.

Expand
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Thu, August 09th 2007 07:03pm    Post subject:

The Corellian halted his movement abruptly and just simply rolled his eyes in annoyance. He didn't know why it effected him that way, after all he was expecting that question to pop up sooner or later. Maybe he was expecting something a little more creative from someone like Daara? Whatever it was, it didn't really matter. All he knew was he was becoming extremely tired of hearing that particular question being poised to him over and over.

"Here we go again," he huffed quietly under his breath before hoisting himself to his feet, the strain evident on his face as he rose. The medical gown he was now clothed in was less than flattering as the hem fell about his ankles, but he had other problems to worry about.

"You know, Daara, I expected your methods to be a little more...exotic," a small quirk lifted up one side of his mouth, remembering past times as he rested his elbow on the railing running alongside the bed. "But I guess I can deal with the usual boring stuff. I'll just, you know, give you the same boring answer in return."

The smile faded from Han's face and his posture became more erect as his expression hardened. "Personal business," he spit out for what seemed like the one hundredth time. He wasn't about to tell that ice witch, Isard, about his daughter, what made Zend believe he would openly share that fragile information with her?

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Daara Zend
Private

Post Posted: Thu, August 09th 2007 08:03pm    Post subject:

Daara could feel the servos in her jaw whine as she clenched her teeth together. No, he had not changed at all. "I also have the option of returning you to your cell," she threatened, "and interrogating you myself. Insane or not, Isard seemed to be getting somewhere."

Then, suddenly, the pieces fit together. Daara recalled to memory the words Isard spoke to Solo as the Grand Admiral had entered the cell. Solo's reluctant, obvious avoidance of her questioning, Moff Jendob's general orders...

A sad, sardonic smile revealed her revelation to Solo. "In fact, she got somewhere indeed," Zend thought aloud. She followed the man with her eyes as he moved up from the bed. "The Inquisitorius has your daughter," she rhetorically asked with mock sympathy.

"Well, then, let me assure you," she began. "If you think Isard's methods were harsh, your daughter would think it was playtime. The Inquisitors place no value on life but for what they can corrupt," Daara explained. It was a nice enough philosophy, free to act how one would... but the Inquisitorius was despised, even by the icehearts of the Empire. "They will tear her apart and then put her back together again, with their own designs."

Expand

Last edited by Daara Zend on Thu, August 09th 2007 08:10pm; edited 3 times in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Lusankya Prison - Medical Center
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: