}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Lower Levels of Coruscant
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Lower Levels of Coruscant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kalydon Skirata
Aedile

Post Posted: Sun, July 16th 2006 12:10am    Post subject: Lower Levels of Coruscant

I had been wandering for a few days now, going from place to place, searching for something...though I couldn't quite put my finger on what I was searching for.

It was dark and dreary down here, the lower levels reeked of despair. The poor, starving, and hopeless were down here, and here I was, one of the few living Mando'ades.

No, that was wrong...the crew of my ship, I have taught them the ways, the code, and the morals of the Mando'ade. They knew enought for me to call them fellow Mando'ade. The men and women of the Black Star are Mandalorians, and I was damn proud of it. They had all agreed to go through learning it all, to become more than simply soldiers of teh Empire...they had decided to become more...

And here we were, a year into a war that could at any moment escalate into a fiery apocalypse for which there would be no turning back, it would be the final battle. Oddly enough, all the time I was teaching my crew and troopers, I felt like I was preparing them for this war. It was almost like I knew it was coming...but I never acknowledged it.

I always tried to have hope that people could understand that we had to learn from our mistakes, not repeat them over again...yet here we are today. The Alliance thought it was "absolutely necessary" to declare a war...if they want to start a fight, we are bloody well going to finish it.

I was heading further down the street when I heard a scream, a woman's voice. I ran to see what was going on...it must have been unnerving for the civilians to see a fully armored Imperial Mandalorian running at full speed with blasters drawn down the road...

The sight at which I arrived was deplorable, two men had a woman cornered...I could easily guess their intent by the looks on their faces. Under my helmet I gritted my teeth in a mix of fury, and a sense of justice.

"Let her go...now." I demanded. They turned around and merely laughed. "Oh look, it's a Fett wannabe."

"Back away from her...or you will regret it...you will not have another warning."
"Why don't you make us, bucket boy?" they laughed again.

I holstered my blasters and lunged forward.
My left fist connected with the first man's face obviously breaking a bone or two, while I brought my right fist around and hit him with an uppercut that sent him to the ground.

Switching my attention to the other punk I sent my right foot into his chest hearing a crack..maybe I broke one of his ribs? He sank to the ground trying to pull a blaster, but I wrenched it out of his hand and threw it away.

"You should have heeded my warnings punk. Be lucky that I leave you alive." Him and his idiot friend half ran, half crawled to a med center.

I turned to the woman who now had a mystified look on her face, she was an attractive young lady...though something about here was...familiar, like someone I used to know.

"Are you alright ma'am?" She nodded and got up, "Thanks...though I normally don't take help from Imperials." as she pointed at my ranks insignia on my chest.
I pointed at my visor, "I'm not on duty at the moment, so right now I'm merely a Mandalorian."

I was about to ask her name when a communication came in on my comm system. "The end is near. Get moving. Scyntor out."

I smiled under my helmet...now it is ready. I turned to the young lady, "I'm sorry ma'am, I have business to attend to." And with that I left for the Black Star...where a new beginning was about to take place.

The woman stood there, wondering, he seemed familiar, that voice...

Field Marshall Kalydon Skirata
Commander of Stormtrooper Spec Ops and of Strike Force Omega

Forum Rules, Code of Conduct, and Technical FAQ

Xbox Live Gamercard
Expand

Adam Sessler calls out the Halo Haters
Expand

Last edited by Kalydon Skirata on Sun, July 16th 2006 04:10am; edited 3 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ryoko
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sun, July 16th 2006 04:08am    Post subject:

I would have most likely been dead if it weren't for this man, this Imperial Mandalorian. I normally hate even being near bloody Imps but this one seemed different, so familiar...yet so distant. It was unnerving how familiar his presense felt. It was almost like I knew him already.

He dealt with the criminals swiftly and it almost seemed like he was acting out of vengeance...furthering my curiosity.

He turned to speak to me after he finished beating the pulp out of my would-be rapists. "Are you alright ma'am?"
I nodded in a reply, ""Thanks...though I normally don't take help from Imperials." I pointed at the colored rank bars on his chest plate.

He pointed at his visor indicating the T-shape, "I'm not on duty at the moment, so right now I'm merely a Mandalorian."

His voice...there was a haunting familiarity with his voice...

He turned again, probably speaking to someone in his helmet, "I'm sorry ma'am, I have business to attend to."

I would have said goodbye but he left so fast, almost running. There was something about him that stirred some kind of feeling...I couldn't quite explain it, but it felt like I knew exactly who he was, yet didn't know at the same time.
As I walked back to my place, I looked back in an effort to see the soldier who saved my life...but he was already gone...like a ghost I thought.

Last edited by Ryoko on Sun, July 16th 2006 04:09am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ryoko
Private First Class

Post Posted: Tue, July 25th 2006 03:27pm    Post subject:

Tensions continued to rise everyhere, the Rebels and the Empire were in a cold war that could erupt into a full scale shooting war at any minute and I was right in the center of the lion's den. I had to get off this planet.

I traveled to a local spaceport to get to a safe world, I knew from friends that the Rebel Alliance was a fairly accepting group so I decided to head to Manaan. I had always liked Manaan, Kal wanted to take me there for a vacation once...before he got murdered on Tatooine by that Stormtrooper.

Manaan it would be then, I was going to join the Rebels. The cost of the trip was high but worth it, I was going to take on a greater responsibility, helping the galaxy.

Lochley heads to Manaan using cheap civilian transport.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Lower Levels of Coruscant
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: