}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Hidden Underground Prison
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Bandomeer » Hidden Underground Prison
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Sat, September 02nd 2006 02:13pm    Post subject: Hidden Underground Prison

Luke sneered at the comlink on his wrist and growled, “I’ll be there shortly.” He deactivated it and turned to… himself?
Luke smiled at himself, “Well dear little… pathetic human. It seems your loyal bitch the Nikto finally bought the blaster bolt.” He sneered again, “Your friend Solo will be next. Only he will die by your hands.”
Luke, the one in chains, collapsed, “Y-you wouldn’t…”
The other Luke smiled, “oh yes I would. Here. Let me prove it to you.”
Other Luke drew Luke’s lightsaber with a hiss and plunged it into the other, other Luke’s stomach. Burning a great hole in his abdomen.
“See, I’ll do anything. Because I can get away with it.”
With that the other Luke departed.

Last edited by Luke Skywalker on Sun, September 03rd 2006 04:01am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Wed, September 13th 2006 12:44am    Post subject:

Luke looks almost mournfully at his restraints and the large magnetically sealed door. He starts to wish how he was back with Leia and Han... "Leia and Han!" Luke exclaimed to the empty room, "That's where he's going... now if I can only warn Leia." He closes his eyes and concentrates on his sister. Leia, hear my thoughts. Open your mind to me.
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 03:04pm    Post subject:

Luke looked at his bindings one more time and smiled slightly. A guard had entered the room and was seated in a hard wooden chair, with another at the door. Luke closed his eyes and concentrated, the bolts in his bindings shuddered slightly then they blew open. Stepping off the wall Luke rubbed his wrists and looked at the two, almost dumbfounded, guards. They quickly composed themselves and raised their weapons, Luke raised his hands towards them with his palms facing up. He brought his fingers into his palms, the blasters flew from the hands of their original owners and into Luke's. Faced with the prospect of having their heads blown off the guards do what every good movie extra does. Overact. They jump this way and that trying to stay out of the way of Luke's blasters, ducking and diving and rolling and so forth.

Luke gets tired of watching the gymnastics competition, holsters the blasters and raises his hand slightly. He curls his gloved fingers around as if around a throat and as he does so one of the guards starts to hover and choke. The other has drawn a spare blaster that he seems to have remembered and is aiming it at Luke, so Luke directs one of the chairs to intercept with the back of this guard's head. A splintering crash resounds around the room as the chair makes contact with the back of the skull, knocking the guard out cold. While the other has also been rendered unconscious.

Luke lower's his hand and deftly drops the guard with a thud sending plumes of dust up into the air.
The Jedi Master then turns his attention to the door, a door that he knows is magnetically sealed. He glared at the door and raised his right arm, palm aimed at the door. With one force push the door buckles and is launched down the corridor screeching against the floor as it collects chairs, tables, guards, a stupid mouse droid and a few other miscellaneous objects. Walking out into the corridor he reaches out looking for his lightsaber. Turning to his right and kicking down a wooden door he is greeted by two men dressed in casual clothes, "Hey! Who are you?"
Luke smiled and waved his hand before them, "these are not the toy's you're looking for." And quickly removes the annoying pull along snake that he had originally bought for his son Ben. He looked up at the men who were in a complete trance and pressed a finger to the middle of their foreheads. They fell off their stools.

Luke walked over and retrieved his lightsaber, activating it with a satisfying snaphiss the Jedi walked out again and down the corridor to the lift. Entering the small compartment he pressed the button heading to the lobby. He failed to notice the rather large squad of droids that were also in the lift with him. "Stick 'em up Jeedai," one shouted.
"Obviously a Turbinia model, can't even pronounce Jedi correctly." Luke muttered as he raised his hand sending the six or so droids up into the air, hitting their 'heads' on the roof of the lift and dropping them. He repeated this several times and allowed his enjoyment by the fact that they aren't really alive.

As the lift slowed to a stop Luke realised that there were people on the other side of the lift. He sheathed his saber and placed it on his belt. He drew one of the blasters and ran out of the lift as the doors opened, jostling people out of the way shouting, "The Jedi went this way!" The guards and droids ran after him and fell through the newly opened maintenance hatch in the floor. Luke sealed it again smiling, "And I thought maintenance access tunnels were a bad idea.... especially when there's an exhaust vent at the end..."

Luke approached the exit and noted the palm scanner device that was the locking mechanism for the main exit. He looked around and saw a young man wearing a uniform of an officer, he strode over, "er hey there. Do you have access to that there door?" Luke asked in his 'I'm trying not to be conspicuous but failing because I have a sword hanging from my belt' voice. The guard turned to face him, "maybe I do, maybe I don't. Either way you're not going anywhere Jedi." The guard drew a blaster about a split second before Luke had drawn his lightsaber and removed the guard's trigger finger.... and hand. Being the lazy git he is Luke used the Force to pull the dismembered hand up off the ground, the guard all the while screaming and then falling silent as he fainted.

Luke pressed the hand against the blue panel and it turned green. The doors opened and Luke blinkedas he walked into the sun light. He looked up and saw the Emerald Blade flying off out of the atmosphere. Suddenly the doors behind Luke opened again and a small being came outside. It bumped into Luke and beeped. Luke turned to the being and smiled, "Artoo! How'd you... Oh it doesn't matter you're here now. Lets go find us a ship."
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Bandomeer » Hidden Underground Prison
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: