}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Bandomeer Security Force Intelligence headquarters
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Bandomeer » Bandomeer Security Force Intelligence headquarters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
James Vita
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Tue, July 11th 2006 06:30am    Post subject: Bandomeer Security Force Intelligence headquarters

A sprawling complex reminiscant of a military academy, the BSFI headquarters boasted the most advanced systems on Bandomeer. Deep within the core of the building and almost two kilometre* underground lay the nerve centre of Bandomeer's communications. It was completely self-sufficient, with enough supplies for its two hundred permanent employees to live for three years. The complex was accessible via two secret lifts.

The main complex had beds and quarters for three thousand people. There were vast acres of obstacle courses and gun ranges outside and engineering areas, gun ranges, storage rooms, sparring room and much more inside. The Intelligence headquarters has also in its possession, twenty Firespray class patrol/attack ships for educational purposes.

Currently occupying the facility are two thousand intelligence agents and seven hundred support staff.

Odd, I swear I logged in as Tiara...

James Vita
Governor of Bandomeer

Last edited by James Vita on Tue, July 11th 2006 06:32am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Wed, July 12th 2006 05:01am    Post subject:

Tiara was sitting in the sparring room thinking, having just done a workout in the adjacent gym. James had taught her so much in this past year. He taught her how to fight with an without weapons; he taught her discipline. It was like he had been teaching her to live without him. Sure he had gone to Tepasi hoping to call the Killik bluff, and he had thought it possible that he could be killed, but to die like that; alone in a cell being feasted on by thousands of bugs. It was an insult to him, and the Killik new it.

He was not bested in combat, he was murdered. All for making a few comment on the holonet. Tiara had no doubt in her mind that James had been provoked. The bug hugger had mentioned assault, but never said the degree. Had James struck the woman, or did he stab her. The former was more likely because if he had used a weapon the charge would be murder, not assault. If his crime was so heinous the Mouth of Noruas would have had him executed on the spot.

James had mentioned a lightsaber. He had no cortosis weapons on him, nor any special armor. He was completely vulnerable to a lightsaber. There was no way he would have put up a fight. He would have gone, perhaps not quietly but he would not have put up a physical fight. It just didn't add up. She was the Head of Intelligence; did the Killik really think she would not see through his lies?

The door slid open, revealing Alpha Squad. They crossed the room and stood by Tiara.

"Everything alright, boss?" asked Will Kobindi, the human second in command of the squad.
"She's missing that boyfriend of hers," Starr, a Chiss officer sneered, "he went and got himself killed on the holonet." A gifted officer who was exiled from the Chiss for gross insubordination, Starr was deeply jealous of Tiara and believed that she was unworthy of the Intelligence Head position.

Tiara exerted herself, dropping the Chiss with an elbow to the face. Starr got up again, her red eyes blazing with anger.

"Do that again."
"You first," replied Tiara.

The rest of Alpha squad fanned out, curious as to how this match would turn out.

Starr lunged, swingin her fist at Tiara's face. Tiara crossed her arms in front of her, catching Starr's hand between them. She grabbed a hold of it and twisted it behind her back before shoving her to the ground. Tiara pressed her attack, swinging a kick into Starr's temple, stunning her for a moment. In the moment, Tiara punched her in the side of the head, before knocking her out with an uppercut.

She spat on the ground beside the barely conscious Starr and turned to the rest of Alpha squad.

"Clean up this mess."
"Yes ma'am," the squad replied in unison, saluting.

Tiara returned their salute and headed for the showers.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Thu, July 13th 2006 09:01am    Post subject:

As soon as Tiara entered the briefing room there was absolute silence. The news that she had beat the hell out of the last person to question her had spread like wildfire. Tiara welcomed the rumors. Starr had recovered fully and hadn't questioned her since. She had achieved a level of respect among the Elite that had previously been enjoyed by the late Governor. Tiara's heart ached for James. His death was still too new, too raw. She missed his dark sense of humor, his training, his anger; everything about him. She had only just gotten through to the real person that had been hidden away for all these years. it was this that had caused her the most anguish. He had died soon after revealing his true self, making him vulnerable. Tiara was afraid that she had made him lose his edge.

James' death was in fact part of the reason for the meeting. The actual footage from the cell on Tepasi as well as the associated comments in the same topic on the holonet had been screened from viewing by the general public by the BSFI. It was their opinion that the people would not cope well with seeing their Governor brutally murdered. Recently, Tiara's agent inside the ring of Offworld conspirators had tipped her off about a copy of the holo arriving by cargo transport. BSFI agents had swooped on the transport, arresting the pilot and recovering the holodisk. This was the problem. Tiara knew that Offworld would try again and again until they succeeded. Elitist miners would continue to swell their ranks while there were still those preaching against Bandomeer's government.

"I assume that you are all familiar with Offworld's most recent transgression," she began. It was a rhetorical question, one aimed at those who used their level six security clearance to get into the spaceport security cam feeds and watch the action when they were supposed to be working. There was a sharp 'Yes ma'am!' from those involved and grunts of affirmation from those who had watched.

"Good. We are here today not to report on that mission but to shed light on the situation as a whole. We all know that Offworld will continue to try and get a holo out for general viewing, so it is my opinion that we should come up with a solution to the problem of the possible rioting that will occur."

"I would have thought the solution to that would be obvious," replied Will, "we declare martial law and take control of the government until things cool down."
"And if they don't cool down?" Tiara countered.
"Then we must look at governing Bandomeer for the long term," he replied.
"Are you willing to turn Bandomeer into a militaristic society? Any of you?" replied Tiara.

Her question was met with incredulous looks from the entire room. Though the ESA were the best and brightest of the BSF, they were also the roughest around the edges. Tiara had no doubts in her mind as to the reason why such people were chosen by James. The thought brought a smile to her face as she replied.

"Okay, wrong crowd to put that question to."

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Fri, July 14th 2006 11:55pm    Post subject:

Tiara lead the ESA to the engineering section of their complex north of Bandor. In the middle of the section sat a massive hangar bay. This was to be their lesson today. In the hangar were twenty Firespray-class ships.

"We have decided to put together an elite fighter squadron. There are twelve positions available in this squadron. As there are forty of you we will be watching what sort of piloting skills you possess and choosing from there. At the outset there will be one ship for every two of you. Allocations will be up on the noticeboard in the mess hall by the end of the day."
"Can we go out and have a look?" asked Will.
"Sure, go ahead," replied Tiara.

This was what Tiara had intended them to do, and was glad that Will had asked. She walked around to the viewing area and watched the ESA fan out around the fighters. Several of the Firesprays had nobody around them. This wasn't due to any structural defects or bad paint jobs, rather it was a result of the groups that had formed within the ESA in the year since it was formed.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Sun, July 16th 2006 12:59am    Post subject:

It had been a week since the commencement of the pilot program and the tryouts were completed. Tiara broadcast the flight roster to the notice board in the mess hall and waited for the ESA to wake up and view it.

ESA Squadron
L: Will Kobindi (M)
2: Roj'yor'nuruodo (M)
3: Grodan Drark (M)
4: Ros'tarr'nuruodo (F)
5: Stewbacca the Wookiee (M)
6: Tarfang the Ewok (M)
7: Volchek Harris (M)
8: Krastov Harris (F)
9: Chris Raab (M)
10: Silven Kalishnov (M)
11: Atrian Denoso (M)
12: Gnaar Killer (M)

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Mon, July 17th 2006 03:13am    Post subject:

"Ms Tranada, we have an X-Wing insystem who is ... err ... behaving erratically."
"How so?" replied Tiara."He ... he said if we shoot him its coming out of your paypacket."

Tiara laughed. Skywalker.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Tue, July 18th 2006 03:35am    Post subject:

As soon as Tiara landed she went connected her comm to the PA system for the ESA.

"I want ESA squadron in full deployment uniform at the firing range within five minutes!"

She commed her best drill sergeant and ordered him to the firing range immediately.

"This way," she said, motioning for Skywalker to continue.

The Dill Sergeant was at the range less than thirty seconds after Tiara Tiara and Luke. The ESA squadron arrived less than two minutes later. Tiara explained the exercise to the Sergeant and lead Luke to the observation area.

"All right, listen up you lot!" barked the Dril Sergeant, "I've waited a long time to get my hands on you."

Several of the squadron members exchanged incredulous looks. Tiara grinned. This exercise would do them some good.

"Today will be a simple rifle exercise. At the stations in front of each of you is a simple E-11 blaster rifle. You have thirty seconds to refamiliarise yourselves with this weapon."

There was a short pause, with everyone simple picking up their blaster, loading it and removing the safety.

"All right, so you know how to load your blasters. Now; point your weapons down-range and fire when and only when I give the order. Your aim is to hit the targets at the centre of their seen mass. FIRE!"

Twelve blaster bolts flew across the room and struck their targets, all at the exact centre of the chest. Skywalker gave her an incredulous look.

"Well, I should point out that these are my own elite intelligence agents. The best of the best. You see you didn't give a lot of warning. Our training facilities are not open at the moment. This is the only place with the facilities and personnel."

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Tue, July 18th 2006 05:56am    Post subject:

Luke nodded, “and for regular soldiers I’ll have some Phoenix employees come and assist us in the training.”
Luke smiled slightly, “Do you happen to have a ‘live action’ course of sorts? As in a course where one actually participates in a ‘mission’ against simulations?”
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Tue, July 18th 2006 08:39am    Post subject:

Tiara smiled.

"In a sense. Come, I'll show you."

Tiara led him to one of the most recent additions. For all intensive purposes it appeared to be a small town. The vision was marred somewhat by what looked like paint splatters all over everything. Tiara gestured at it.

"This is where we go to relax. Using air guns we shoot small pellets filled with paint at the enemies. I use it mostly for team building amongst the squads, but I think it would serve your purposes quite well."

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Tue, July 18th 2006 08:58am    Post subject:

“Hmm… this would do nicely as a design basis, but I wouldn’t want to disrupt your recreational areas… hmm. No, we shall leave this as it is, a recreational facility. However I would like to propose that a holosign be put….” Luke moves over to a blank wall, “here, to post scores and the like. Get a competition going.”
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Wed, July 19th 2006 03:50am    Post subject:

"I never thought of turning it into a competition beyond team vs team. I like it. Now, we need to get to the comm centre. The BSF needs to go on alert."

Tiara walked quickly to the comm room and broadcast a message to the BSF commanders.

"Attention all soldiers of the BSF. We have a level six security breach. Brote Heckler has a private army on Bandomeer. They are believed to be currently in hiding. He has had these troops in place against the direct orders of the government for over a year. Treason such as this will not be tolerated. Brote Heckler is now an enemy of the state. Shipments of weapons are arriving and will be distributed to your local training centres within the next twelve hours."

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Sergeant

Post Posted: Fri, July 21st 2006 04:05pm    Post subject:

Men and women of the Bandomeer true army sat outside the building. Hail fire tanks sat, two by two outside the building, "This Bandomeer Authority, we are here secure this building. Everyone inside is under arrest under the pretense as traitors, stand down and surrender! This is by the authority of Red Sector Chief, you have five minutes to comply or you will be forced into submission! We will not hesitate to fire on traitors..." They stood their poised and ready for a fight if one was brought. Men surrounded the back doors and gas grenades were fired into the back. The men waited for a response.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Fri, August 11th 2006 02:34am    Post subject:

"Director Tranada, you wanted to be notified when the Prime Minister of Vorzyd entered the system?"
"Yes. She is here?"
"Affirmitive. She is waiting on a landing protocol."
"Thank you, agent."

Tiara sent a burst transmission to the Penn, giving Natalie the co-ordinates of the BSFI headquarters. She waited on the landing platform, and watched as the Prime Minister's heavily modified YT-1200 glided in and landed next to the completely stock Plan. There was no delegation or security guards surrounding the Prime Minister, no regal looking attire.

Instead there was a woman who would more easily pass for a smuggler than a visiting dignitary. A purple R2 series astromech trundled down the ramp after her. Tiara approached and held out her hand.

"Tiara Tranada, Director of BSF Intelligence."
"Natalie Pearson."

Natalie looked around at the various craft in the hangar.

"This is some facility. Not quite what I expected to greet a visiting dignitary," she said with a sly smile.
"It suits the unusual attire and acompaniment of the dignitary then," replied Tiara.

Natalie was clad in leather hide pants with knee length black leather boots. There was a black vest over an equally dark undershirt. She had an ankle length black leather overcoat covering the outfit. A single DL-44 was slung low across her right hip.

Natalie shrugged, "this is more comfortable."
"Fair enough," said Tiara with a smile, "shall I show you to your quarters."
"Sure, but I want to talk about James when you have a moment. I would like to know what happened after he went to prison."
"Sure," replied Tiara.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Tue, August 15th 2006 03:49am    Post subject:

Tiara walked through the corridors to the quarters that she had assigned to Natalie. The Prime Minister had insisted that she be given no special treatment at all. After watching how she conducted herself, Tiara wasn't suprised. It appeared that the woman preferred her smuggler's garb and lifestyle to that of a Prime Minister.

She had been conditioned at school for the high life, but had run away shortly after James was sent to Kessel, working for others until she could afford her own ship. After that she smuggled for whoever payed the most, usually the Hutts. Even she didn't know what made her give up her life of crime. That was just over five years ago and she had been the Prime Minister of Vorzyd for four of them. Now she was ready to expand, it seemed.

Tiara approached the door and knocked quitely. After a few moments, Natalie appeared.

"Oh hey, Ti how are you?" she said.
"I'm alright. Listen, Nat we're having a game of paintball later. You wanna join in?"
"Paintball?"
"Come on, I'll show you."

Tiara led Natalie through the complex to the paintball area. When they arrived, Alpha and Beta squads were getting suited up in preparation. Their suits consisted of different colored camouflage jumpsuits and matching helmets.

The course itself was a simple township with a main street, a bank, a general purpose shop, a bar/hotel, four different houses and a jail. The entire arena was surrounded by a corridor extending from the main ready-room. Tiny probe droids with holocameras followed each contestant around, allowing an audience to see exactly what was going on at any given time. The arena could handle up to four teams, with each starting in a different house.

"Attention teams. Today will be a simple Team Deathmatch. The last team standing wins. Once you are hit raise your gun in the air so that your enemies do not waste any more ammo on your sorry asses. If your weapon malfunctions of loses pressure, it is up to you to get a replacement from your home base. Team ready? Go go go."

The holocameras showed the two teams, Alpha Squad and Halo Squad exiting their respective houses and moving from cover to cover towards each other. Once they were in range, all hell broke loose. Will Kobindi of Alpha got a lucky shot on Glim Tomb of Halo before he could dive behind cover. From there it grew steadily monotonous as no member of either team was willing to step out of cover to get a decent shot.

Alpha was camped out in the bank, keeping Halo pinned down in the bar, leaving them trapped because there was no back door. Leaving the rest of Alpha squad to keep up the barrage, the two Chiss; Jyorn and Starr made their way around the fringes of the town to come at the bar from either side. Once they were in position, Jeanie Wessiri and Will Kobindi moved forward to take up their own positions. Jeanie was hit by Chris Raab of Halo when he poked his head out to see why the shooting had died down. He was quickly gunned down by Starr.

Will moved into a position by the door while Starr and Jyorn camped out in front of the transparisteel-free windows. Jyorn stuck his head out quickly and ducked back as a hail of pellets came out of the window a moment later. Starr did the same, allowing Jyorn to pour fire into his window. As soon as it stopped, Starr started up a barrage through her own.

Will kicked the door open and immediately shot Gnaar Killer, who was standing by a side window, three times in the chest. Mitchell Vartan leaned around the bar and got Will Kobindi twice in the chest and once in the head before Jyorn got him in the head. Lucky Basek, the last remaining player, stood up to surrender and was hammered from both sides by Jyorn and Starr, who as Chiss were raised to never surrender.

The rest of Alpha joined Jeanie and Halo squad in the ready-room. They were joined by Tiara and Natalie soon after. After Natalie opted to watch a few more rounds before taking part, Tiara broadcast the holovids of some of the more memorable rounds, including one where Tail Squad and Bravo Squad ditched the weapons completely and got into a battle royale in the middle of the street.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Natalie Pearson
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Thu, August 17th 2006 11:07am    Post subject:

Nat fastened the last clasp on her jumpsuit and held her helmet under her arm. She was to lead Alpha squad while Tiara assumed command of Halo. This mission would be the same as the first that Nat had witnessed; a Team Free For All. She donned her helmet and motioned for the team to follow he to the start point.

"All teams ready?" Tiara's voice came over tnhe helmet comm. A chorus of affirmitive clicks sounded, "go go go."

Nat burst through the door, her weapon held at the ready.

"We're going to stay outside this time. Keep to the back of the buildings and stay silent."

Nat stayed on point with Will and Jeanie flanking her. The rest of the squad took up positions behind her. She saw one of the members of Halo, but held up her hand, motioning for the squad to hold their fire. Soon, the squad member was joined by another. They appeared to be searching for Alpha.

"Find cover in this area, i'm going to draw them over here," she said over the comm.

The rest of the squad fanned out, taking up positions around the back of the building. Once they were in place, Nat took a deep breath and stepped out of cover, firing her weapon erratically but managing to score a hit on the leg of one of the Halos. She turned and ran back behind the building, taking cover with Will in the back doorway.

Halo walked through, keeping in perfect formation. The best formation in the world did nothing when you were walking into a trap. Nat leaned out and poured fire into the group. She had scored one kill when she was struck in the head by a pellet not originating in the killbox. Raising her weapon, she walked out, and joined the Halo members as they walked towards the ready room.

Starr and Jyorn quickly joined her, along with with Joran. Jeanie caught up a moment later.

"What the hell is going on?" she said, "did we miss one?"
"The most dangerous of all," Jeanie replied, "Tiara herself."
"Where is she?"
"No idea, and we won't know until the game is over, even if we get back to the ready room before she manages to get Will."
"Why?"
"She will have lost the holodroid early on. If you're wondering how it is because James trained her himself. She is at his standard in terms of stealth and concealment."

Their conversation was interrupted by Tiara.

"Game over. Halo win."
"Oh and one other thing," Jeanie said, "she'll beat us back to the ready room."

Sure enough, when the entire group arrived at the ready room, Tiara was waiting for them. As they sat down, a progressive score tally flashed on the wall. Nat was down the very bottom with two kills. She looked up the list. The numbers only varied by about twenty to twenty-five from top to bottom, with the exclusion of the very top and the very bottom.

While most members had around six hundred kills, Tiara had blitzed them all with a total of one thousand, one hundred and thirty-eight. Nat could only stare in awe at the figures in front of her.

Superior Moff Natalie Pearson
PalpySlut Second Class

"... it's "Voila," you inbred piece of --hey look, a butterfly... " - Rory
 Back to top »
Natalie Pearson
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Sun, August 20th 2006 04:09am    Post subject:

Nat walked silently through the corridors of the ESA wing of the BSFIH. She stopped outside Tiara's door and pressed the buzzer. A few moments later the door slid open, revealing Tiara in a leather brassiere. Angelina Jolie in Mr and Mrs Smith

"Oh hey Nat, come in," she said, unperturbed.

Tiara led Nat inside and sat on her bed, inviting Nat to take a seat in the chair beside her.

"So what's up?"
"Did James teach you how to fight like that?" Nat asked, her words coming out in a rush.
"Yeah, I was pretty useless in a fight before I met him. I never did much field work before I was promoted to Director on Rattatak."
"How did he learn to fight like that?"
"He was in jail, he had to in order to survive, you know that..." Tiara said uncertainly.
"Yeah, but I was assuming that what you meant was he could hold his own in a bar fight or the equivalent. Your performance kinda destroys that notion."
"Yeah. There was a man in Kessel that taught him everything; a terrorist or at least in the eyes of the Empire he was."
"So he was a rebel?"
"James never found out. The man claimed to be a rebel, but there was never any mention of him in any of their records."
"Did James have any idea who he really was?"
"He did, but his suspicions were never confirmed."
"What were they?"
"Well it might mean more to you than it does to me, but his surname was Drayson."
"Drayson!? Are you sure?"
"Yeah, why? James never said why he suspected him."
"Xavier Drayson, heir to the Drayson political empire on Coruscant is brain dead thanks to James. It is the reason he was sent to prison in the first place."

Tiara stared, openmouthed.

"What is Drayson's first name?"
"Osiris. He was a three-eyed human opthlmologist."
"I'm gonna find out what became of him," Nat said determinedly.

Nat left Tiara's quarters and returned to her own. Her Astromech was on standby in the corner. Designated R2-C4, Natalie had acquired the droid from an interested suitor while studying on Naboo shortly before she became the Prime Minister of Vorzyd. She calls the droid Siefer.

"Siefer, can you access the holonet remotely from here?"

The droid beeped confirmation.

"I want you to do a search for any mention of three-eyed humans, in conjunction with the name Osiris Drayson and possible medical experience."

The droid warbled and tweeted and went to work.

PalpySlut Second Class

Back to top »
Natalie Pearson
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Mon, August 21st 2006 08:55am    Post subject:

This waiting was eating at Nat from inside. She felt useless, just sitting here waiting for the droid to finish. She had interrupted the droid's progress so many times in the last hour that Siefer was simply ignoring her. She made a poorly aimed kick at the droid and stalked out of the room. On her way in she bumped into Tiara, who had a holodisc in her hand.

"You want to see James fight?" she said.
"Yeah," replied Nat, her frustration disappearing.
"This way."

Tiara led Nat back to her quarters and put the holodisc into the player. On it were various snippets of video that Tiara had recorded the previous year. The first was a security holovid from Corellia. It showed James appearing briefly and throwing someone off a building them reappearing a few moments later across the street and defeating several more people single-handedly.

The next was Tiara and James' escape from Rattatak, as seen by the helmet camera of one of the observing commandos. In this clip, James defeated almost an entire squad of Rattatakian special forces troopers in the blink of an eye. This time he had the aid of his private army.

Tiara paused it before showing the next clip.

"This clip is one taken in the Bounty Hunter's Guild HQ. James is fighting with his heart, not his head, and the results are devastating."

Nat watched in awe as James reduced fifteen lethally armed battle droids to piles of twisted metal with his bare hands. The feed went black shortly afterwards, as Tiara entered the room.

The next series of clips were Tiara's preliminary training sessions with James on Geonosis. Tiara winced as she remembered those blows.

"That must have hurt," Nat said.
"Yeah," Tiara laughed, "but I didn't have any bruises the next day."
"How..."
"I have no idea, but I have a strong suspicion James did something. But I will never know now."

Tiara fell silent, the rest of the sentence remaining unspoken. James had been robbed of his life by the Killik. The death of the mouth of noruas was small consolidation as was the funds they provided as compensation. What Tiara really wanted to complete this montage was James' last stand and she was working hard to acquire footage of it.

PalpySlut Second Class

Back to top »
Natalie Pearson
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Tue, August 22nd 2006 06:47am    Post subject:

Natalie was asleep in her quarters when Siefer started going beserk and rocking from side to side, beeping loudly. She sat up, bleary eyed and confunded.

"Whasamatter?"

Siefer rolled over to the computer jack and plugged in. A display came up on the screen. A birth certificate for Osiris Drayson appeared, complete with vital statistics and a picture. He was in Kessel the same time as James, and escaped at the same time too.

After that he was pardoned for helping the Imperials catch James again. The official records ended here.

"Is that all?" Nat asked.

Siefer beeped sardonically in response.

Another birth certificate flashed up. Nat stared at it, openmouthed. She raced to get Tiara. Less that five minutes later the two returned. Tiara read the screen.

"He has a brother?"
"I guess so. I never heard of him though. Siefer what does this have to do with Osiris Drayson."

Another piece of data flashed up; a holofeed showing James attacking a group of Imperial Intelligence agents. He excecuted three within seconds, but a fourth resisted. Siefer froze the image and zoomed in, before bringing up Brandon Vita's face to compare it with. It looked exactly the same, except for the lack of quality on the security feed.

The next image was a bounty on Brandon Vita. He had disappeared and was to be found and rescued if necessary.

"What the hell happened then? Did James kill his own brother?" muttered Tiara.

Siefer blew an electronic rasberry before showing another video feed, this one from a distance; a view of the top of a building on Corellia. Brandon and Osiris were duelling with swords, with Brandon clearly an expert swordsman. Just as Brandon struck Drayson down another being appeared on the rooftop, slicing off Brandon's left arm. Brandon fell, but drew his pistol with his other hand and shot the newcomer. Brandon struggled to his feet and left the rooftop.

"Did he survive?" asked Tiara.

Siefer brought up a record from the hospital. It showed small details of Brandon's stay and mentioned a prosthetic arm but didn't go into any detail. It finished by saying he was discharged, fully healed.

"Anything else?" said Tiara.
"No" appeared on the screen in front of her.
"Can I get that holo of James and Brandon fighting?" asked Tiara, producing a holodisc.
"You need to do more than just hold that holodisc if you want a copy," Siefer wrote.

Tiara smirked and inserted it. After a few moments it popped back out.

"Thanks," said Tiara to Natalie and Siefer and left the room.

Nat slumped back down on her bed and went back to sleep.

PalpySlut Second Class

Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Mon, August 28th 2006 10:06am    Post subject:

Tiara entered her quarters after a hard training session in the gym with Will. She had decided to take the ESA squadron out on a pub crawl in Bandor. It had been posted on the bulletin board in the mess hall; now all she had to do was invite Natalie. She proceeded through the halls to Natalie's room and pressed the door buzzer.

"Hey, Ti, whats up?"
"The ESA squadron and I are going on a pub crawl tonight. You wanna come?"
"Yeah sure. When we leavin?"
"A couple of hours. I gotta shower and get dressed and stuff first. I'll comm you when I'm ready."

Tiara returned to her quarters and collected her civilian attire before heading for the showers. It didn't take as long as she had expected, but she spent a while in her quarters reading before she commed Natalie. Together the fourteen of them went got into the Plan and flew to Bandor.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Natalie Pearson
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Thu, September 07th 2006 09:32pm    Post subject:

Natalie's holiday was coming to and end, and it was time to return to Vorzyd. This break had been good, time to get to know Tiara and herself. But now it was time to make a return to the political arena that she had gotten to know so well. She bade goodbye to Tiara and climbed up the ramp to her ship, where Seifer was already waiting.

Firing up the engines, she blasted to space and landed on the Penn before making the journey back to Vorzyd.

PalpySlut Second Class

Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Sun, September 10th 2006 06:32am    Post subject:

Tiara faced off against Starr; a first match that made her happy because she knew she could win and annoyed because Starr had been quite amicable in recent times and she didn’t want to change that. It wasn’t to be helped though. She hadn’t chosen any of her matches; Will had done that for her to ensure fairness. One redeeming factor was that she would not need to beat up her opponent to win. The format she had chosen ensured that injuries would be kept to a minimum.

“First Match of the tournament,” called Will using a microphone to amplify his voice, “will see Starr face off against Tiara. Take your places, ladies. To win, you must remove your opponent from the circle in which you are standing. Fighters ready? BEGIN!”

Starr began to circle Tiara, her fierce red eyes scanning for any lapse in concentration. The holovids of Tiara’s efforts in the paintball arena did not help in the slightest as all they showed was Tiara’s back for a few moments before she managed to lose the camera. Tiara moved in the opposite direction, slowly edging closer to her opponent. She drew closer, almost close enough to reach out and touch the Chiss, but still she did not attack. Closer, until Starr sprang. Tiara caught her arm and twisted it behind her back, projecting Starr out of the circle.

“Game over!” Will called, “Tiara wins.”

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Sun, September 10th 2006 07:45am    Post subject:

Jyorn approached Tiara on the eve of their finals bout.

"Director Tranada? I need to speak with you."
"Sure, what is it?"
"Your fight with Starr."
"What about it?"
"It ended too quickly."
"It isn't my fault that she was not up to the challenge."
"Starr's an excellent fighter. She is second only to you. The fact that she was knocked out in the first round doesn't reflect this."
"No, it doesn't. But I didn't do the draw, Will did. Whats with the questions anyway? I thought the Chiss drilled discipline into their soldiers."
"We aren't in Chiss Space."
"Fair point. Okay, tomorrow you and Starr will fight me together. If both of you win you get a months leave each. Fair?"
"You insult us."
"You started it."
"Very well, Director Tranada. Starr and I will fight you tomorrow."

Tiara smiled inwardly. If the Chiss warriors managed to get it together she would be hard pressed to beat them. Nevertheless it would be a good challenge.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Wed, September 13th 2006 04:06am    Post subject:

Tiara entered the room to see a lerge crowd gathering. Apparently somebody from the ESA had gotten word out to the rest of the operatives in the building. Will was standing with a microphone on a lowered platform and there were several operatives with holocameras surrounding the circle. Tiara approached Will.

"What the hell is this?"
"Apparently word got out that the Director was fighting two people at once. All of this happened overnight. I have to hand it to you, Tiara, you trained these people well."
"Yeah thanks," Tiara grumbled.
"Don't fight it, if you win you'll be famous."
"Just so you know; if I don't you're my second."
"Thanks a bunch," Will replied sourly.

Tiara flashed a smile and walked down to the circle. Starr and Jyorn were already there, stretching. As she approached Starr stood up, crossing the circle to hold out her hand. Tiara looked at her incredulously for a moment before returning her handshake.

"Just so you know there's no hard feelings, Director," she said slyly.
"Likewise," Tiara said slowly. What the hell was going on here?

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen to the final of the ESA Martial Arts Tournament. In the red corner we have the Director of Intelligence, Miss Tiara Tranada and in the blue corner, Jyorn and Starr. All of the bouts before this have been one on one, with the winner crowned by being the last one standing in the circle. For the final, however we will be changing the rules slightly. The winners are the last ones standing."

Tiara shot Will a murderous look. Now she knew what was going on. Starr walked over to a table on her side of the arena and took one of three wooden sparring swords. Jyorn took the other. He looked over at Tiara and gestured towards the third. Tiara shook her head.

"And in an interesting move by the Director she has opted to remain unarmed."

Tiara looked to Jyorn again and motioned for him to throw her the sword. Once she caught it she threw it at the podium, causing the microphone cord to become unplugged. He got up again having dived off the podium to avoid being hit.

"BEGIN!" he yelled, cupping his hands together to amplify the sound.

Jyorn and Starr started towards Tiara, their swords at the ready. She waited, her hands up ready to intercept the oncoming swords. Starr went right while Jyorn stayed to the left and they converged where Tiara stood a moment before. She had dodged a split second before the swords came thudding down, punching Jyorn in the ribs before shoving him into Starr. He spun out of her way, allowing her to press her attack.

She swung, missing Tiara by a hair's breadth as the latter rolled her shoulder back and swung a punch into her opponent's midsection, causing Starr to release her air in a rush. Tiara grabbed the sword and swung the hilt into Starr's chin, stunning her momentarily. Tiara was about to knock her unconscious when she was hit in the hip by Jyorn. She wrenched the sword from Starr's grip and parried that next blow, spinning to deliver a roundhouse kick to Starr's jaw and keeping her momentum going to slash at Jyorn's feet.

He sprang back and blocked the blow, rushing her to deliver an elbow to her jaw. Tiara put the sword behind his head and held him close to her, putting her foot behind his ankle and shoving him onto his back. She followed up, he sword crashing down where his body was moments before. He kicked her arm and rolled backward, coming to a standing position. She slashed at his midsection, a blow that was easily flicked away.

After a few more blocked attacks it was clear to Tiara that she could not break through his guard using conventional means. Nor could she make him rush her. A sly smile appeared on her face as she threw her sword at him, making him hold his own sword in front of his face. Tiara rushed forward and siezed the sword from his unprepared hands and smashed him across the face with it. She pressed her attack, slamming the hilt into his chin and spinning to kick him in the same spot. He fell.

"And the winner is Director Tranada," Will yelled into the microphone, "Congratulations and enjoy your month off, you've earned it."

Two members of the medical staff had Starr and Jyorn sitting up talking, Tiara was relieved to see as she left to return to her quarters to prepare for her trip to Vorzyd.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Thu, September 14th 2006 07:18am    Post subject:

Tiara entered the medical bay to find Starr and Jyorn laying propped up on pillows looking incredibly bored with the daytime holovision. Tiara walked over and sat down between them.

"When do you two get out?" she said.
"Whenever the medic tells us we can."

Tiara looked us a whistled at the medic.

"What is it, Director Tranada?"
"Tell them they can go."
"You can go, but really director they..."

Tiara cut the man off by putting her finger over his lips.

"Will they die if they are discharged now?"
"Well no but."
"No more talking," replied Tiara, putting her finger over his mouth again.
"You heard him," Tiara barked, "pack your things; we're going to Vorzyd."
"Vorzyd? But you're the only one on leave," replied Starr.
"Yes, but I'll need an escort won't I," Tiara said with a smile.

Starr grinned but didn't reply. Tiara stood and left.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Wed, September 20th 2006 05:32am    Post subject:

As Tiara opened the door to the briefing room, the wall of noise hit her like a tidal wave. At the centre of the room one of the rodians, Torvin Shitgoose, had picked a fight with Ploo, Tarfang and Ileem, three ewoks. Tiara entered unnoticed and slipped in between Will and Jeanie, raising her finger to her lips in a gesture to keep them from reacting to her presense.

Not suprisingly, Shitgoose was getting his ass handed to him. What the diminuitive ewoks lacked in height they made up for in aggression. Noticing Tiara's presence, Stewbacca and Lumpawump picked up Tarfang and Ploo and threw them aside before separating Ileem and Shitgoose. It took a few moments to restore the seats to their proper positions, but soon enough there was silence for Tiara to begin speaking. The ewoks were completely silent, waiting for a rebuke. Shitgoose on the other hand had passed out and was snoring loudly. Bladvak and Adrakh solved this problem by placing their hands around his throat, somehow allowing him to breathe but deadening the sound.

"Is he..?" Tiara began. She stopped when Will made drinking motions with his hand, "right. Now for the reason why I called you here. As you all know, Bandomeer is now under the jurisdiction and control of Luke Skywalker and the League of Free Worlds. As such they have their own shipwright conglomerate and would not welcome competition in this field. For that reason I have decided to mobilise Vita Enterprises. Now, this raises a few issues. Firstly, I cannot draw from the BSFI to provide security for my facilities anymore. With that in mind, I have decided to offer all of you positions within Vita Enterprises as a private security force."

"Would that be in addition to our work with the BSFI?" asked Jeanie.
"No. Taking up such a position would mean that you would need to resign from the BSF."
"What's in it for us?" Starr said.
"An Acclamator I-class Troopship, with a squadron of TIE Defenders and twenty-eight Firesprays."

There was a stunned silence at this.

"Forty people cannot crew an Acclamator," said Jyorn, bringing everyone back to earth, "who're we gonna have to take orders from?"

"Nobody. The Acclamator will be staffed by Clones. The forty of you would be in complete charge of the ship. However you will be required to form part of the fleet, so don't get any ideas of paying a visit to Cloud City or any other such place."

"Knew there had to be a catch," Bee Camillo, Shitgoose's partner in crime, remarked.
"Its hardly a catch," Will said, "I assume we'd have our own cook?"
"And a fully stocked bar," replied Tiara with a smile.
"We're in," said Camillo, "where to we sign?"
"I do not require an answer right away. I can appreciate that some of you have your affairs on Bandomeer to consider."
"She'll find someone else," Camillo muttered.

There was silence for a moment, before Tiara continued.

"That is all, dismissed."

Will lagged behind after the others filed out of the room.

"How will Skywalker take the resignations of the entire command of the BSFI?"
"It shouldn't pose a problem. Now he'll be able to put his own people in charge."
"And if he doesn't want to do that?"
"Its not his choice."
"Let us hope it doesn't come to that then."
"Yeah."

Will turned and exited after his squadmates, leaving Tiara alone in the briefing room. She exited a few minutes later and made her way to her quarters.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Bandomeer » Bandomeer Security Force Intelligence headquarters
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: