}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
The Demise of James Vita
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » The Demise of James Vita
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Mon, July 10th 2006 09:34pm    Post subject:

Now, now Killik, since when have Phoenix been THAT intelligent. Speaking of which it’s time for final orders, Phoenix will be closing down for a little bit while I deal with the problems that it has done to itself.
 Back to top »
Admiral Daala
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, July 10th 2006 09:34pm    Post subject:

Or news of his demise was simply incorrect.

Anyone who claims to be all knowing is either a liar or arrogant and overcofident.
 Back to top »
Lance Jerik
Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, July 10th 2006 10:06pm    Post subject:

I apologize, Moff, for not being all-knowing myself. Daara and Daala are very similar names, and no one can say the Empire's not made mistakes.

Quote:
I suggest you get your facts straight.

Are you encouraging espionage against you? I'd think, if anything, you'd want to keep every non-Imperial in the dark about everything to do with your military. Next time, I'll be sure to keep into consideration that Imperials never make mistakes and be constantly looking over my list of Imperial Officers.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Mon, July 10th 2006 10:38pm    Post subject:

I would think an officer of the Nespis Republic would at least know a few Imperial officers, since we are allies... unless, you are no longer acting on orders from the President.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Tavion Star
Private First Class

Post Posted: Mon, July 10th 2006 10:42pm    Post subject:

For the love of the force! Look at the evidence people! It seems that Mr. Vita tried to assassinate a innocent woman in hopes of affecting the Killiks.

Though here most of you stand, continuously complicating the situation as if what Noruas has done is a great tragedy to the galaxy.

All and all, it was a fair punishment for Mr. Vita.

Governor or not, he deserves to be treated like the assassin he is.

I have defied Gods and Demons.
I am your shield; I am your sword. I know you: your past, your future.
This is the way the world ends.

Credits: 15,500
 Back to top »
Ravik Shadowstalker
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Mon, July 10th 2006 11:02pm    Post subject:

Mr. Star appears to be on the right path. I would like to draw attention to the fact that this conversation is supposed to be pertaining to the validitity of Mr. Vita's trial, or lack thereof.

595,000 credits.
3,800 Creds a week.

"The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able function as a soldier is supposed to function.Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse. All war depends upon it"

Ronald Spiers: I bet if you went back two thousand years, you'd hear a couple centurions standing around yakking about how Tertius lopped off the heads of some Carthaginian prisoners.

Carwood Lipton: Well, maybe they kept talking about it because they never heard Tertius deny it.

Ronald Spiers: Maybe that's because Tertius knew there was some value to the men thinking he was the meanest, toughest sonofabitch in the whole Roman Legion.
 Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Mon, July 10th 2006 11:30pm    Post subject:

How dare you, Killik. I have worked alongside James for the past year and a bit and I know for a fact he does not use explosives.

Yes he is an assassain, and a mercenary. You will note that both of these professions require him to be paid. He was indeed there on a job. A simple fact finding mission for somebody who shall remain nameless. No violence was to be involved for at all.

And what did that woman do to provoke him? When he is not getting paid for it he has never attacked anybody without provocation.

And the fact that he was in his cell means that he came quietly. Had he intended to kill that woman, she would be dead it is as simple as that. James is a warrior, and a damn good one at that. But he would never strike down a woman in cold blood. There has to be something else going on.

So why don't you tell the galaxy, Killik scum. What really happened on Tepasi? Personally I think you killed him because he would not bow to your authority and slandered you on the holonet. Does your pride hurt? Does being called good-looking offend you because you know you are not?

If anybody wants evidence of this I have it, both of his provocation need and his abilities as a warrior.

Note: Evidence is holos taken of James fighting and his father having a go at him.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Lance Jerik
Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, July 10th 2006 11:40pm    Post subject:

If I stopped acting on orders from the president, I wouldn't be that much different from Zend.

And, Moff, you should trust no one, as history has shown that no one should trust you. As long as we're allied, I'll fight, and die, if need be, alongside Imperial Troops. But I still don't respect a single soul in your ranks.

Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Mon, July 10th 2006 11:49pm    Post subject:

Lance Jerak, I believe James was contracted to capture you, dead or alive last year was he not? And you brought Lord Tarpin along with you didn't you?

Obviously James did not kill the man, for he is here now though his contract stated that he could. The reason for that is simple. Jerak did not provoke him. Now tell the galaxy, Jerak, when Lord Tarpin asked for his freedom, was it allowed then and there, giving him the possibility of contacting his fleet or did he keep him against his will?

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Lance Jerik
Corporal

Post Posted: Tue, July 11th 2006 12:12am    Post subject:

Yes, I'll give him that much. I asked for him to let Tarpin leave, as it seemed death would be soon at hand, and he would not have been there, were it not for me.

However, I severely doubt he lived a life any more wholesome than that of any other assassin or bounty hunter. He's just as much the scum of the galaxy as any other.

Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Wed, July 12th 2006 09:51pm    Post subject:

Quote:
For the love of the force! Look at the evidence people! It seems that Mr. Vita tried to assassinate a innocent woman in hopes of affecting the Killiks.

Though here most of you stand, continuously complicating the situation as if what Noruas has done is a great tragedy to the galaxy.

All and all, it was a fair punishment for Mr. Vita.

Governor or not, he deserves to be treated like the assassin he is.

An interesting statement, Mr Star, considering you hired him to assasinate Lucious Victorinox. Were it not for the demise of the Alliance Security Chief I would ask her to testify to support this.

James was indeed on an assignment, as I said before. An assignment which was in fact exactly the same as the task the Supreme Moff Jendob has undertaken. I do not know who hired him, he would not say, being the honorable person that he is now, but I urge you, if you are out there, would the person who hired James to go to Tepasi to find out if the Killiks overstepped their bounds please step forward.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Nora Stark
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Wed, July 12th 2006 10:39pm    Post subject:

While under nearly any other circumstances I would refrain from doing this, I see that it is necessary to reveal myself in order to convince some doubters that Mr. Vita was indeed on a mission, a mission that I felt to be of the utmost importance. As Ms. Trandada has said, James Vita was indeed on a mission, a mission that I hired him for.

I have been suspicious and skeptical of the Tepasi situation for a while now. Based on the strong history Tepasi has of supporting the empire, and the fact that they control, or controlled, a huge company, I was immediately suspicious when I heard that they had handed over control of their planet to the Killiks, especially considering their ability to influence the minds of others. And considering that the Empire and Alliance looked ready to largely ignore this and fight each other, I felt that I should do something myself. After all, if Tepasi could fall to the Killiks, I worried what it might mean for my own company, which has nowhere near the strength or influence of Tepasi.

Thus, I wanted to find out if my worst fears about the situation were true without drawing attention to myself, and the only way I knew how to do that was to hire a bounty hunter. I hired Mr. Vita to travel to Tepasi and find out the truth, regardless of what that might be, but more importantly, to acquire proof of what really happened. I gave him no guidelines, save that he not allow the job to be linked back to me. It was my intention, if Vita found information that showed the Killiks gained the planet by force, for him to then send any information he acquired to both the Empire and the Alliance, in hopes that they would be able to put aside their differences to stop the Killiks from attempting, once again, to conquer the galaxy.

Now that I have revealed myself, I want the galaxy to know this, in the unfortunate event that the Killiks choose to take action against me. If, at any point in the future, Praesitlyn is ‘visited’ by the Killiks and the planet suddenly decides to join them, it is only more proof of their aggression, and I request on the behalf of the planet that we will not be forgotten and be left as drones. I may only be a citizen of the world, but that does not mean I cannot care about it being protected. Should I ever come before you and tell you that I have sided with the Killiks and StarteK belongs to them, it will not be me talking, but it will be the Killiks controlling me. Should I ever be captured and taken control of by the Killiks and another StarteK personnel is not able to assume control, I entrust control of the company to the Empire and Alliance jointly until such time as I am once again in my right mind, free of control.

Credits: 2,024,526,850
---------------------------
Just Another Broadcast with George Q'Bert - The most watched fake news program in the galaxy!
 Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Thu, July 13th 2006 08:19am    Post subject:

You have my eternal gratitude, Ms Stark. Thank you for your selfless act in helping to clear James' name.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » The Demise of James Vita
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: