}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
A Question to the Killiks
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » A Question to the Killiks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, July 09th 2006 10:03pm    Post subject: A Question to the Killiks

I believe, several days ago, the Empire asked that you return our loyal citizens of the House of Tagge. You have not done so, and so I must assume your intent toward them is hostile. You will either surrender them, as well as return their planet with financial compensation for attacking them, or you will face the full might of the Empire.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
The Mouth of Noruas

Post Posted: Sun, July 09th 2006 10:15pm    Post subject:

The House of Tagge chose to stay with the Confederate. We gave them the offer to stay with us or leave to the Empire. They stayed, and now enjoy life with us. I do believe you are trying to strip away live being's rights, Mister Jendob.
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, July 09th 2006 10:33pm    Post subject:

I want proof... as well as proof you haven't tampered with their minds. I'm dispatching a systems force to investigate. Impede them, and it's war.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Noruas
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Sun, July 09th 2006 10:36pm    Post subject:

A systems force, Moff? Must you be so milistaristic? I didn't sign up for being an Imperial dog when I said I would ally with you. The alliance between the honorable Yoggoy Confederate and the tyranic Galactic Empire is hereby nulled. Any Imperial Forces above any Confederate planet WILL be shot down at once.

Consider it war then. Rebels, you have found yourself an ally.

Current Assets: 76,530,000,000
 Back to top »
James Vita
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Sun, July 09th 2006 10:37pm    Post subject:

While you're there, Mister Jendob, do ya reckon you could bust me out of prison?

James Vita

Yes I can still post on the holonet; he didn't take any of my equipment :P

James Vita
Governor of Bandomeer
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, July 09th 2006 10:38pm    Post subject:

There was no alliance between us, you fool. Just you declaring war on the Rebels out of idiocy.

Oh, and Killik... you're in violation of your demilitarization, which is in no way connected to the Tatooine Accords. Prepare to meet Galactic Justice, like your predecessor.

And prisoners?! I think it's time the Behemoth was tested against the enemy it was made for.

Expand

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Sun, July 09th 2006 10:39pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Noruas
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Sun, July 09th 2006 10:39pm    Post subject:

And how would a prisoner charged with assualt be able to communicate with the outside galaxy?

Back to top »
Noruas
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Sun, July 09th 2006 10:40pm    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
There was no alliance between us, you fool. Just you declaring war on the Rebels out of idiocy.

Oh, and Killik... you're in violation of your demilitarization, which is in no way connected to the Tatooine Accords. Prepare to meet Galactic Justice, like your predecessor.

And prisoners?! I think it's time the Behemoth was tested against the enemy it was made for.

Prepare for complete annihilation. It is time that the Unu-IIIs were field tested.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, July 09th 2006 10:41pm    Post subject:

Your pitiful ships are no match for the strength of my Navy, Killik... ten thousand capital ships strong.

Expand

Back to top »
James Vita
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Sun, July 09th 2006 10:43pm    Post subject:

She started it. And you forgot to take my equipment, good-looking. You know the commlink, the pistol, the blades? So what do you say Jendob? Wanna get me outta here or do I have to do it myself. Also, pretty boy here has a Jedi power tool on him.

James Vita
Governor of Bandomeer
 Back to top »
Noruas
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Sun, July 09th 2006 10:46pm    Post subject:

James Vita wrote:
She started it. And you forgot to take my equipment, good-looking. You know the commlink, the pistol, the blades? So what do you say Jendob? Wanna get me outta here or do I have to do it myself. Also, pretty boy here has a Jedi power tool on him.

Ah nice to know. Have fun dieing. You will get what you deserve for assualting a woman on my world. If you do so on Bandomeer I pity your people.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, July 09th 2006 10:50pm    Post subject:

I doubt "pretty boy" can stop what I have in store...

Expand

Back to top »
James Vita
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Sun, July 09th 2006 10:55pm    Post subject:

"You might wanna hurry up, these bugs smell funny and I'm pretty sure I can't take out all of the thousands of them that he's releasing into my cell"

James Vita
Governor of Bandomeer
 Back to top »
James Vita
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Sun, July 09th 2006 11:15pm    Post subject:

"Oh and Mouth-guy, the galaxy will now know that you are too cowardly to attack me yourself. You have to send you minions to do the job for you. If I die, I will be comfortable in the knowledge that your death with follow soon after. I call on citizens of the galaxy to see the Killik for what they truly are, and eliminate them from the galaxy once and for all. Throw aside your prejudices. The Empire and the Alliance must work together to eliminate the true enemy. I will leave Bandomeer in the hands of those who have pledged themselves to peace; you know who you are and what's left of my fleet will go to the head of Vita Enterprises."

James Vita
Governor of Bandomeer
 Back to top »
Lance Jerik
Corporal

Post Posted: Sun, July 09th 2006 11:47pm    Post subject:

The galaxy has no place for those who refuse to take sides. Bandomeer and it's leader will be forgotten in the tides of war.

Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Sun, July 09th 2006 11:58pm    Post subject:

From what I have seen, the man may be dead already. Neutrality seems to get you nothing.

credits: 34,976,000,000 credits

"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
-Ganner Rhysode
 Back to top »
Lance Jerik
Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, July 10th 2006 12:15am    Post subject:

Precisely my point, Mr. Onasi. Nuetrality equals death.

Back to top »
Ravik Shadowstalker
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Mon, July 10th 2006 03:20am    Post subject:

I beg for you to reconsider, Noruas. An inspection is no means to declare war. You can still prevent the otherwise inevitable doom for you, should you refuse to abide by lawful actions. And being so fikkle in your alliances will also be your demise, if you continue on this path.

As for the Rebel and the Jedi, there is not a defined line in the universe. You do not have to necessarily be for me or against me, that is not how things work. Do not be so unyeilding to those who neither support you nor oppose you. Perhaps if thought was put forth by certain individuals before they should speak, then this engagement might not be occuring.

595,000 credits.
3,800 Creds a week.

"The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able function as a soldier is supposed to function.Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse. All war depends upon it"

Ronald Spiers: I bet if you went back two thousand years, you'd hear a couple centurions standing around yakking about how Tertius lopped off the heads of some Carthaginian prisoners.

Carwood Lipton: Well, maybe they kept talking about it because they never heard Tertius deny it.

Ronald Spiers: Maybe that's because Tertius knew there was some value to the men thinking he was the meanest, toughest sonofabitch in the whole Roman Legion.
 Back to top »
Tavion Star
Private First Class

Post Posted: Mon, July 10th 2006 06:02am    Post subject:

A while back, the Killiks and the Empire were shouting threats to the Alliance.

Now a couple weeks later, their shouting threats to each other. What did I miss?

I have defied Gods and Demons.
I am your shield; I am your sword. I know you: your past, your future.
This is the way the world ends.

Credits: 15,500

Last edited by Tavion Star on Mon, July 10th 2006 06:04am; edited 6 times in total
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Sergeant

Post Posted: Mon, July 10th 2006 10:08am    Post subject:

The Protectorate and I, the house of Heckler will stand by you Mister Vita. Peace and Neutrality, we will stand by both. I will dispatch what I can.

Killik I demand you let them go, Bandomeer is neutral and any attacks on the governor is futile toward peace. Bandomeer is within the Protectorate and is protected by it, leave him be or face the consequences, this will be your only warning.

- Democratic Emperor of the Protectorate

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Mon, July 10th 2006 10:09am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lance Jerik
Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, July 10th 2006 02:48pm    Post subject:

Are you blind, Heckler? Vita is either quite an actor, or dead. I should expect someone with the IQ of a 3 year old should be able to figure out that, at least. So either the whole thing is staged and thus, he doesn't need to be saved, or he's dead, and thus, helpless. Unless, of course, you know some magical 'Great Tree of Wisdom' incantation that brings back the dead, in which case call me.

Back to top »
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Tue, July 11th 2006 12:33am    Post subject:

Heckler, Bandomeer is not under your "Protectorate" the governor has given the planet over to the League of Free Worlds.
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Sergeant

Post Posted: Tue, July 11th 2006 06:25pm    Post subject:

Luke Skywalker wrote:
Heckler, Bandomeer is not under your "Protectorate" the governor has given the planet over to the League of Free Worlds.

Once again you think you are the commanding force the Protectorate. Governors have no such power to do this. You are quite mistaken, he would be arrested for such a traitors act and then his planet and all its governmental figures put on trial for possible conspiracy. Do not play with me.

- Democratic Emperor of all the Protectorate
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Wed, July 12th 2006 10:41am    Post subject:

Be that as it may, the planet wishes to leave, it will do so. With your permission or not. And Emperorů it is you who should not play with me.
Sergeant

Post Posted: Fri, July 14th 2006 09:03am    Post subject:

Luke Skywalker wrote:
Be that as it may, the planet wishes to leave, it will do so. With your permission or not. And Emperorů it is you who should not play with me.

If Bandomeer wishes to leave, there are legal proceedings it must enter. So be THAT as it may, he will not leave till he has seen his day in a Protectorate court. If he tries anything illegal a news report will be dispatched, as was the way Mister Michael was treated. Then there shall be either his dead corpse from him resisting because of his treasonous reasoning, as did Michael. Then we will march troops over every last piece of Bandomeer as we did to Michael.
If he takes us seriously, you to of course, and comes to court his body and people under him, underling worker bees, will not be harmed. Then we will be more then happy, if he is not found guilty of minority militarism, to give him the factor of a vote on the Board, and even then it will not be for sure. I believe you Alliance people have the samething... so don't hate me for procedure, its not like I hate freedom or something.

- Democratic Emperor Brote Heckler

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Fri, July 14th 2006 09:04am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » A Question to the Killiks
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: