}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Victory class Star Destroyer Mk III Pillar of Winter
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Victory class Star Destroyer Mk III Pillar of Winter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captain
Private

Post Posted: Sat, July 01st 2006 10:16pm    Post subject: Victory class Star Destroyer Mk III Pillar of Winter

Commanding Officer: Captain Jonathan Locks (NPC)
Executive Officer: Commander Etain Hikowa (NPC)

The skies of Coruscant were a dull grey today as I looked out of the viewport. The barracks on the Pillar of Winter were filled with silence, the men and women who made up Phase IV of the Dark Troopers worked on cleaning and making small adjustments to their armors and weapons.

I was their leader, given the sole responsibility to make sure they accomplished their objectives and got out living. I had no name, no past, no family aside from those in this bay.

The only name I had was "Captain". I also had a number which my instructors and trainers used to refer to me as: "198".

Officially, we didn't even exist, no one aside from the Emperor himself and a few of his hand chosen men knew we even breathed. None of the Moffs, none of the Admirals, no one. Our equipment was unmarked so should any of use be captured, there was nothing to link to the Empire in any way.

The room comm sounded, "Captain, you're presence is needed on the bridge."

I hooked up my helmet and proceeded to the bridge.

Last edited by Captain on Sat, July 01st 2006 10:25pm; edited 7 times in total
 Back to top »
Lieutenant
Private

Post Posted: Sat, July 01st 2006 10:40pm    Post subject:

Hesitation on the battlefield means death, boot!

Lieutenant rocketed up into a sitting position, combat knife gripped firmly in his left hand, in a downward angle. He immediatly recognized what woke him up, and switched on the comm.

"Lieutenant," came the voice of Captain, "Bridge. Ten minutes."

"Yes sir," he responded, as he raised the light level, and went into his personal ready room. There stood his armor, hanging by the clamps that kept it in place. Lieutenant quickly walked over, and slid into it, locking the various pieces into place. As he locked his helmet into place, he felt a slight tingle on his skin, and a barely noticable slipperyness to the floor. His personal shield generator had kicked on.

Dialing down the level on his feet, he made his way out of his barracks, and walked to the bridge. He wondered what was happening now. As far as he knew, they didn't have any training ops scheduled. None scheduled for now, at any rate.

As he reached the bridge, he calmly walked onto the command deck, the various crewers staring at his seven foot tall, 280 pound frame. In his suit, he was much heavier, and much more menacing. Spotting Captain, he walked over, snapped a salute, and said, "Sir. Reporting as ordered."

Back to top »
Captain
Private

Post Posted: Sat, July 01st 2006 11:16pm    Post subject:

Joint post with me and Lieutenant.

When I got to the bridge I keyed the comm, "Lieutenant, Bridge. Ten minutes."

I stood there, utterly motionless in the death black armor. The only thing anyone would see if I snuck up on them would be the faint reflection in my slightly gold visor.

The bridge door opened and there was the Lieutenant, coming in early as I had expected.
"Sir. Reporting as ordered."

I nodded, and activated my private comm system "At ease. We have a mission briefing from Grand Marshall Carnor Jax. He has given the order for the Pillar to head to Yinchorr, we're going to be sent through a new training regimen to augment our abilities. We ship out ASAP."

"Understood, sir. What kind of training?" he replied.

"The Marshall has a course set aside for us to imrpove some of our skills, mainly increased efficiency in stealth and precision, advanced training with various computer systems Jax has been collecting over the past year, and most importantly aircraft training."

Lieutenant raised an eyebrow inside of his helmet, and said, "Permission to speak freely, sir."

"Granted" I replied, without a hint of emotion in my voice.

"Flying is for the Navy. I don't feel comfortable unless my feet are firmly planted on the ground," he said. "But I still don't mind. Whatever increases the chances of a successful mission."

"If we can learn to steal and use enemy aircraft efficiently, our chances for success would be greatly increased...a confused enemy is more easily played and terminated."

"I understand that, sir, it's just it sounds like he's training us to be fly boys," said Lieutenant nearly shuddering at the thought. "But I see your point."

"Good, the ship is leaving in five minutes. Check your gear and armor, as soon as we get to Yinchorr, we hit the ground."

"Yes, sir," said Lieutenant, snapping a quick salute. Then, turning on his heel, he left the bridge.

After he left the bridge, the familiar blue tunnel of hyperspace opened up and enveloped the ship.

The ship is heading to Yinchorr at best possible speed.

Back to top »
Lieutenant
Private

Post Posted: Sun, July 02nd 2006 09:11pm    Post subject:

No more than twenty minutes after his briefing with Captain, Lieutenant had readied his gear, and armor. It was still about an hour before they reached Yinchorr space, so Lieutenant went to the shipboard range, and made his way to the far end of the walkway behind the fireing line. The brushed metal plaque over the window read 'Armory'.

As he came to a stop at the small counter, the man behind absentmindedly looked up from the file he was reading, and stood instantly, saluting. Lieutenant returned the salute, and said, "Two DL-44's."

The man nodded, dissapearing for a few seconds, then returning with two, sizeable jet black blaster pistols. The scopes had been removed on some of the weapons, and the armorer knew which version most of the DT-Iv's prefered. As he set the weapons down on the coutner, he slid a datapad over to Lieutenant, and said, "Sign on the line, sir." Lieutenant took the stylus from the pad, signed his ID, and slid the datapad back, taking the two pistols, and moving down the fireing line again, towards the rifle range.

One lane was open, and he set the blasters down on the small table, loading the two weapons. A second later, he armed one, took it in his left hand, and watched as his helmet intigrated with the weapon systems, displaying ammo count, and a small targeting reticle. Lieutenant focused on a small icon in the lower right of his helmet, and disabled the reticle. He wanted real practice.

Sighting down the weapon, Lieutenant aimed down the range, and smiled as a small holographic target popped up 50 meters away. Slowly, he depressed his finger on the trigger, and smiled as the target dissapeared in a flash as the blaster bolt passed through it's head. Another target popped up, at slightly greater distance this time, and dissapeared in the same manner, as Lieutenant blew it away. This continued for a while. The targets came faster, and began to move, but each time he hit it in the designated area. After a while, he switched to both weapons, and keyed the program for double the targets. Now, two targets appeared, and dissapeared near instantaneously, as he put two bolts through them. After 30 minutes, he had exhausted the ammo completly. Checking the program, it read 99.8% accuracy. He had drifted slightly on the last target. He then returned the weapons, signed himself out, and made his way back to his quarters. The ship's computer had notified him that the ship would be exiting hyperspace within 30 seconds.

Back to top »
Captain
Private

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 03:50am    Post subject:

During the trip I went to the barracks and took off my armor. The death black battlesuit seemed to absorb the light. I put the armor through a diagnostic cycle to check the onboard systems.

Shields: 100%
Motion Tracker: Fully Operational
Heads Up Display: Fully Operational
Energy Blades: Fully Charged
Refractive Armor Plating Integrity: 100%
On-Board Medical System: functioning normally
Micro-Reactor Core: Operating at Peak Efficiency

The rest of the diagnostic went on as normal, no problems detected as usual. I put the armor back on after it finished. As I locked my helmet into place there was the familiar static pop as the shields activated.

I looked out of the nearest viewport as the ship exited hyperspace over the world of Yinchorr...home to the Empire's best warriors.
Today we would train as hard if not harder than ever before, we would become the best fighting force the galaxy had ever seen.

Back to top »
Captain
Private

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 02:44pm    Post subject:

Quote:
"Victory-Class Star Destroyer, you are permitted landing clearance at field Delta-Tau 4. Proceed at best possible speed, landing tractors will guide you to the socket. ETA 14 minues, 38 seconds."

Captain Locks acknowledged the message and ordered the appropriate course plotted. The Pillar of Winter angled towards the landing area,

Down in the Barracks I was informed of our arrival. "Troopers, assemble at the landing ramp. We're here."
On hundred and forty four heavily armored men and women silently formed up and with machine presicion, headed to the ramp awaiting for it to lower so we could begin training.

As the ship touched down and the ramp lowered, everyone in the Phase IV group departed the ship. As we stood at rigid attention I noticed there were a few others here. Three Sovereigns, twenty one Crimson Guard, and a batch of IntelForce.
I stood silent waiting for instructions from the Marshall.

Back to top »
Carnor Jax
ECP Member/Faction Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 02:55pm    Post subject:

Rather than the Force Marshal, it was Maximillian Corsova that stepped up and bowed deeply to the Captain of the Dark Troopers. His unruly white hair stuck out in several directions, his pristine white lab coat almost glowing in the flourescent lighting. "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Grand Marshal Jax is not at planetside, but has left me with instructions at how to begin your training. If you would be so kind as to follow me, please..."

He turned as the Crimson Guard formed an honor passage, Force Pikes snapped vertical at their shoulders. As the 144 men and women passed, the three Sovereign Protectors would fall into step behind them as they were led underground, to one of the most advanced Imperial training facilities in existance: Delta Wing.

"Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Expand

"I gained [my votes] through "legal" means (read: bribes and threats)."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lieutenant
Private

Post Posted: Thu, August 17th 2006 01:01pm    Post subject:

Two minutes after the DT-IVs had secured their gear, and moved to their designated stations, Lieutenant strode onto the bridge, and up to the captain. The man acknowledged Lieutenant, as he handed the captain an encrypted datapad that contained orders from both Jax, and Captain.

Lieutenant then moved off to the side, away from the crew, and stood at attention as Captain entered the bridge area, and the ship made it's way to lightspeed.

The Pillar of Winter is now enroute to an unkown location.

Back to top »
Captain
Private

Post Posted: Thu, August 17th 2006 10:28pm    Post subject:

Captain stood silently in his seven foot tall armored battlesuit.

After opening a private comm channel to Lieutenant he gave out an order, "While we prep for the coming mission have the troopers participate in close quarters combat drills. I want them to flex the knowledge they gained from Jax's training regimens and also test out their upgraded armor. I'll join you after I finish some things here."

Back to top »
Captain
Private

Post Posted: Sat, August 26th 2006 01:53am    Post subject:

Pillar of Winter is headed to Kuat.

Back to top »
Lieutenant
Private

Post Posted: Sun, November 12th 2006 05:40pm    Post subject:

As Lieutenant made his way to the bridge, he was fully armed, and armored, his BR-55 fully loaded, extra mags placed in various places in his armor. As he stepped onto the bridge, he noticed the bridge crew was less wary of him than they normally were. They must've gotten used to seeing the Phase IV Dark Troopers on the bridge.

Walking over to where Captain was, he stepped in front of the man, snapped a crisp salute, and said, "Sir. The company is armed, and ready. The...special equipment has been distributed. We're ready for the op."

Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Sun, November 12th 2006 06:25pm    Post subject:

How did you get to Thyferra? Last movement said you were off to Kuat. Dont you usually say "unknown location" for secret movements

credits: 34,976,000,000 credits

"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
-Ganner Rhysode
 Back to top »
Kalydon Skirata
Aedile

Post Posted: Sun, November 12th 2006 06:37pm    Post subject:

Yes the Pillar was at Kuat, and when Strike Force Omega jumped from Kuat to here the Pillar was in formation with Omega...though no one ever moved the thread until I reminded Ams over MSN.

Not like anyone would notice ICly anyway, the Pillar of Winter has special stealth systems...
:twisted:

Field Marshall Kalydon Skirata
Commander of Stormtrooper Spec Ops and of Strike Force Omega

Forum Rules, Code of Conduct, and Technical FAQ

Xbox Live Gamercard
Expand

Adam Sessler calls out the Halo Haters
Expand
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Captain
Private

Post Posted: Thu, November 23rd 2006 05:36pm    Post subject:

"Sir. The company is armed, and ready. The...special equipment has been distributed. We're ready for the op."

The Captain turned and faced the Lieutenant, "Good, our time is coming, prepare the IVs for hard contact. When we drop, we'll be coordinating our attack with Jendob's Intel Force troopers."
He turned back to the viewport of the cloaked warship to watch the battle unfold, "However...they are not to interfere with us. If they do, remove them."
The battle was heating up, seemingly as retribution for losing some of their smaller and inferior ships, the force called Strike Force Omega systematically obliterated the Rebel Golan station and began wiping out the X-1 stations.

Methodical, cold, and efficient...he was almost impressed with Omega's commander, whoever it was.

Back to top »
Sergeant

Post Posted: Sun, November 26th 2006 11:14pm    Post subject:

307 stared out the viewport at the battle taking place. Numerous Rebel forces were scattered around the remaining battle stations, but the Imperial Fleet would deal with them. Not his problem.

He secretly hated this. Standing on a ship's bridge, watching as turbolasers gouged huge chunks out of armor plating. Watching while he could do nothing. It made him agitated. His place was on solid ground, firing his rifle and leading his team on a mission.

The crewmen of this ship had been nervous around the Dark Troopers when they had first come aboard, but gradually they learned to get used to it. 307 admired them for that. In battle, his instructor used to tell him, A calm mind is a sure-fire way to victory. Remember that, son.

He had never forgotten that one, short comment. No matter what else he had learned, it was always with him.

Expand
 Back to top »
Captain
Private

Post Posted: Thu, December 07th 2006 04:01am    Post subject:

Some time had passed since the battle started, the Pillar was still running silent under the cloak waiting for the right time to strike. The Dark Troopers were all either resting or practicing for the battle ahead.

Number 198 was now cycling through the checklist on his armor's systems. Noting that all systems showed green he suited up, replaced his helmet hearing the click and the hiss as a seal was achieved and stood up. There was that familiar pop of static as the shields once again activated.

Standing at a full seven feet in strong, pearlescent black armor, Dark Trooper 198 was an intimidating sight to behold. No other Imperial warrior was as dangerous looking aside from the feared Sovereign Protectors under which much of his combat technique was honed.

Taking a moment to flex he then grabbed his rifle, one of the new BR55 models built specifically for his troops. He pulled the charging lever back and watched as the ammo display lit up and his helmet's HUD displayed the appropriate crosshair, ammo display and ammo reserve count.

Satisfied with the weapon he slung it over his shoulder as the mag-seal on his back armor locked the firearm in place. Grabbing a sidearm he connected that to his thigh armor mag-lock. He also took a few Frag Grenades and Thermal Detonators and stored them in appropriate areas.

Leaving his quarters he went to the practice range for melee practice. Setting his weapons down he readied himself for the imminent assault.

It came fast, two droids of the IG-100 variety came with their staffs to impale him. 198 ducked, grabbed one staff and yanked hard, bringing the droid off balance. He then delivered a kick to the machine's knee with the enhanced strength granted by his battlesuit.

The powerful kick broke it's knee-joint and the droid fell with a crash. 198 stabbed it in the head with the electro staff and brought an end to it...while the other one attempted to slash at him.

He easily sidestepped and grabbed it's wrist yanking it out and disabling it's arm. Instantly he brought his fist up into it's face and knocked it to the ground ramming the second staff into it's chest.

He heard two bangs behind him...two more IGs were standing ready to attack. He stood up, pulling the one staff from the fallen IG. He charged at his opponents and at the last second he went into a roll while jamming another droid in the face with his staff.

Three down, one to go he thought. He knocked the staff out of the last droid's hands and did the last thing anyone would expect.

He grabbed it's wrists.

He stood there, seven feet tall and several hundred kilograms of rock hard muscle and iron dense bone, unwavering, wrestling with a droid that was built solely for warfare. Growing tired of the game he pushed forward and the droid could not stop his charge. He pushed the droid against the wall and crossed it's arms. Summoning a good deal of strength he pulled in opposite directions.

The final droid slumped to the ground twisted and broken, the red light fading from it's eyes.

Standing up he recovered his weapons and proceeded to leave, noticing several crew members had been watching the fight in shock. No doubt they hadn't seen a Dark Trooper IV do a warm up exercise before.

Back to top »
Sergeant

Post Posted: Fri, December 08th 2006 07:21pm    Post subject:

307 left his place at the viewscreen and strode briskly over to the turbolift. Maybe a little practice with a sniper rifle would soothe his slightly queasy stomach. Keying for the weapons storage room, he shouldered his BR55 and waited for the lift to shudder to a halt. When it did, he walked into the room and nodded to DT-817, who was cleaning her own rifle.

307 stashed his BR55 in his locker and retrieved his unassembled S2 Sniper Rifle. He preferred hard projectiles to blaster bolts at the range that he was going to practice with, but for now it would have to do. Besides, he liked a challenge.

Entering the lift once more and entering the code for the range that ran an eight of the Star Destroyer's width, he began assembling his rifle.

307 exited the lift and walked over to the range requiring the highest skill level. He calibrated his S2's scope and placed the stock against his shoulder plate. A crosshair appeared in his HUD as the sensors in his armor connected with the ones imbedded in the weapon's butt. 307 sighted it up on the center of the first target and fired. The staccato crack of the discharging rifle echoed for half a second in his helmet, then was filtered out to keep him from being distracted. He lined up on the next holotarget as the first one disappeared and efficiently took it out.

Expand

Last edited by 307 on Sun, January 14th 2007 07:53pm; edited 3 times in total
 Back to top »
DT-060 'Sleeper'
Private

Post Posted: Thu, December 21st 2006 05:29pm    Post subject:

"Come on! Keep her breathing, listen to me zero six zero, you have to hold on - the pain is simply part of the process."

The same haunting visions washed through her mind, sleep wasn't supposed to be a chore but for some, like her, it became increasingly hard over time - expecially those who had almost failed the augmentation during the early stages of the project. She winced as she woke up, her entire body was drenched in sweat her augments were aching again - the Dark Trooper dug into the pouch by her bunk and pulled out a tranqualiser shot and pressed it to her arm, she hesitated and withdrew the point of the needle from her flesh and put the whole thing back. Who needed to sleep anyway?

'Sleeper', her comrades had chosen her nickname, they had thought it up as something of a joke regarding her inability to rest at all. She hummed an imperial marching rythem as she pulled up her bodysuit and starting armoring up. She streached her aching limbs, the armor giro's streaching out her augments taking the aching away...she sighed and pulled her helmet down over her short black hair, the seals around her neck hissed. She cricked her neck and tapped the side of her helmet, the HUD lighting up as she stepped out into the corridor.
 Back to top »
DT-042

Post Posted: Sat, December 23rd 2006 12:46pm    Post subject:

A tone.

Kelly's mind immediately registered it as B-flat, a couple of centimes sharp even as she reached over to slap the chronometer silent. Power systems must be operating at 3.7% above standard was her first concious thought even as she sat up. There was supposed to be a huge battle raging, but all the Pillar saw of it was the destruction of a few platforms by the Genesis. Soon, the order would come either to begin landing procedures, or retreat, but either way she wasn't too concerned. When the order came, she would be ready, same as the others.

She kicked aside the utilitarian bedcoverings and rose to her bare feet, a slight shiver coursing down her spine as a draft from the ventilation system wove over the contours of her shoulders. I should probably suit up and meet the others, she thought as she turned towards the closet that held her armor. Her hyper-aware senses registered the temperature of the armor as roughly 24 celcius as she pulled out the chestplate.

She heard something approach her from behind, but made no move towards it as she set the black armor back on the shelf. She closed her eyes, a soft growl rumbling in her throat as a warm, lithe hand rested on her shoulder. Another purling growl vibrated through her body with the press of distinctly feminine lips to the back of her neck. "Leaving so soon, 42?" Kelly Corsova shivered as those lips moved up to her earlobe, body tingling with another sensation that had nothing to do with the chill of the room.

"Not without a goodbye kiss, 88..." Kelly turned around, her mind already awash with new possibilities even as she returned to the bed...
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sergeant

Post Posted: Thu, January 11th 2007 08:32pm    Post subject:

307 popped his knuckles and set down his S2. His score was shown on the holopanel above him. 98.7%. He scowled in his helmet. On his final exam he had managed a 99.8, but that might have been from pressure from his instructors.

That, and the fear of washing out...

He remembered the near-animal panic that had followed him in his dreams, that had constantly whispered to him you aren't going to make it, you will fail, failure, failure, failure...

"Shut up," he growled softly. He had beaten those whispers with the satisfaction of hearing his instructors say a simple "Congratulations,".

Sighing to himself, he slung his A2 over his shoulder and deposited the spent ammo canisters into the reuse bin to be reloaded by the service droids. He calculated that the odds of him recieving any of the same canisters was about 1,000 to 1, but he had scratched a tiny marking on one of the canisters, just to humor himself.

Expand

Last edited by 307 on Sun, January 14th 2007 07:52pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Captain
Private

Post Posted: Thu, January 11th 2007 08:37pm    Post subject:

198 walked up silently behind the Captain of the Pillar, "Set course for Korriban, best possible speed." At the utterance of that statement the Captain jumped slightly, not noticing the stealthy approach of the heavily armored Dark Trooper. "Understood Captain" he looked over to the helm "You heard the man, move it."

198 started to walk away but Captain Locks stopped him, "Why are we heading to Korriban if I may ask?" 198 turned his head slightly, "Emperor Vader" he said before he walked off.

He opened the private comms for all Phase IV Dark Troopers aboard the Pillar, "Everyone we are heading to Korriban, prep your gear, check your ammo, all armor is to be inspected for any indiscrepancies. Warm up the Panzers and TX tanks."

He silently wondered what awaitied them on the dry, dead planet...

Pillar of Winter is en route to Korriban.

Back to top »
Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, January 13th 2007 10:02am    Post subject:

Just when 307 finished dissassembling his S2, a familiar voice spoke through his internal comm. "Everyone we are heading to Korriban, prep your gear, check your ammo, all armor is to be inspected for any indiscrepancies. Warm up the Panzers and TX tanks." He recognized it as Captain's hard voice and stowed his S2 in his locker for the moment. Unloading his BR55's ammo chamber, he carefully scanned each clip for any dust, dirt, or shrapnel. With that finished, he palmed his personal scanner and attached it to his HUD. After a few moments, a list appeared in his helmet in front of him.

On-Board Medical System: Functioning Normally

307 nodded as the tests showed that all of his gear was at optimal operating levels. Grabbing the duffel bag conaining his S2, he made for the hangar bay at a fast jog.

Expand

Last edited by 307 on Mon, January 15th 2007 02:37pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
DT-042

Post Posted: Sun, January 14th 2007 07:29pm    Post subject:

Kelly smiled slightly as the suit interfaces locked into place. Behind her, DT-088 was suiting up in a similar fashion. They had received orders, the time for rest was over for the time being. She spoke quietly, her voice muffled by her helm. "Activate vocal enhancers, display weapons interface sub-diagnostic." The heads-up display scrolled through as she hefted her sniper rifle. Full interface, charge at maximum.

42 exited her quarters and made her way to the hangar bay, sprinting down the corridors, her back laden with a light pack containing energy cells, thermal detonartors, and various impliments of destruction. Finally, some action...

Let the bodies hit the... planet?

Rory says:
What about people that have ever spoken to people that have spoken to people that have spoken to (character reference omitted)?
Dj - *sigh* says:
Then we'd be killing half a planet, and I just don't think I'll be able to pile bodies high enough to stand on triumphantly, but low enough to still have altitude that has a high enough oxygen content for me to breathe

Last edited by DT-042 on Tue, February 06th 2007 10:37pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lieutenant
Private

Post Posted: Sun, January 14th 2007 08:01pm    Post subject:

Upon hearing his orders, Lieutenant moved swiftly off of the bench he had been sitting on in the armory, holstered his DL-44 on the magnetic leg clip, and grabbed his helmet, locking it into place. Upon sealing, the suit diagnostic appeared in the display.

He then grabbed the weapons, and tools he needed out of his locker, and made his way down to the hangar bay, behind 042.

Back to top »
DT-060 'Sleeper'
Private

Post Posted: Mon, January 15th 2007 10:14am    Post subject:

060 cocked her head and listened to the familiar orders of the Captain - she cursed as she booted up the suit diagnostic - the holo flickering painfully infront of her tired eyes. She sighed as she was automatically injected with stims as her medical functions game online - cracking her neck she jumped as if in warm up - sending a metalic clang ringing down the corridor. She checked her leg pouches and made sure her demo charges, grenades and other explosives were secure.

She sighed and managed to wrangle a proton launcher from the Armoury, slinging it over her shoulder and keeping her rifle secure on its strap at her waist, Korriban was a desert planet...she tested her suits anti-glare system, all fine and dandy.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Victory class Star Destroyer Mk III Pillar of Winter
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: