}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
To the Galaxy
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » To the Galaxy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daara Zend
Private

Post Posted: Sat, July 01st 2006 01:11pm    Post subject: To the Galaxy

I know you don't greet me, members of the galaxy, and I don't greet you either. In fact, you probably depise me, since I am "the butcher of Corulag." This message is merely to let you know that I am alive and well, and that the Empire always bounces back. Let me be an example.

That is all.

Expand
 Back to top »
Jahan Stresemann
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Sat, July 01st 2006 01:29pm    Post subject:

...You!

Holder of the 35,000th post

Expand
 Back to top »
Nora Stark
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Sat, July 01st 2006 01:55pm    Post subject:

So how exactly did you escape the fate of those on Corulag?

Credits: 2,024,526,850
---------------------------
Just Another Broadcast with George Q'Bert - The most watched fake news program in the galaxy!
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Sat, July 01st 2006 02:11pm    Post subject:

Excellent question.

2084rpg.net - Business, science, intrigue, and rebellion.

"Pazaak bores me. I often suspect my opponent of cheating. I prefer predictable games, such as galactic economics."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Carnor Jax
ECP Member/Faction Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 12:00am    Post subject:

One that bears no relevance, citizens of the galaxy. Reasons are irrelevant, explinations pointless. The simple and sovereign truth is that what exist, exists, and no amount of logic or wishful thinking will change reality.

Translation: Don't ask. You will not be told.

"Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Expand

"I gained [my votes] through "legal" means (read: bribes and threats)."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 12:12am    Post subject:

...You...

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Daara Zend
Private

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 12:35am    Post subject:

Hello, Moff.

I am inclined to agree with the esteemed Marshal Jax. I've done you more than I was required by informing you of my presence. That will sufice.

Expand

Last edited by Daara Zend on Mon, July 03rd 2006 12:37am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Nora Stark
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 01:29am    Post subject:

It was more a question of curiosity, though I don't see how it's irrelivant.

But, if you don't want to say, I'll leave it at that and let you deal with your fellow Imperials, some of which do not appear to be entierly glad to see you.

Credits: 2,024,526,850
---------------------------
Just Another Broadcast with George Q'Bert - The most watched fake news program in the galaxy!
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 01:38am    Post subject:

That would be an understatement, Ms. Stark...

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Brote Heckler
Sergeant

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 02:43am    Post subject:

The Empire has exacted a travesty. Zend has and always will be enemy number one of the state.

- Democratic Emperor Brote Heckler
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Daara Zend
Private

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 03:16am    Post subject:

It is a pleasure to meet with your highness again. Tell me, just how accurate is that old verse "Your beauty is forever steeped in your glory," regarding your darling capital world?

The only travesty is the fact that my superiors have allowed your scheming, despotic self to exist thus far, Heckler.

I have informed the galaxy of what I wished them to be informed, and I am now de-activating my comm device.

For no one that gets it, the verse was from here: http://swvii.swrpgs.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=775

Expand
 Back to top »
Jahan Stresemann
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 11:51am    Post subject:

You will die.

Expand
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 11:56am    Post subject:

Such agression against a being that never commited any crime against you... Sounding like the old Empire, are we?

"Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."

Expand

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Carlist Rieekan
Master Sergeant

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 11:58am    Post subject:

This Imperial relic will surely fall before long.

Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 11:59am    Post subject:

I will kill you if others do not. For the memory of my father and mother, for the honor of the Onasi family, I will slay you. That is a promise.

And Marshal Jax.... unlike you we do not like mass murderers who slag an entire planet... my home planet... So you are truely the old Empire and not some reformed one if you support such murderers....

credits: 34,976,000,000 credits

"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
-Ganner Rhysode
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 12:10pm    Post subject:

Once again, Onasi, your blind conviction has restricted you from believing anything but what you want to believe. I have not shown support for the atrocities commited by former Admiral Zend. All I have stated is that you will not be told how she survived - the ability to remain in deep space for two years without assistance is a rather secure bit of Imperial technology.

However, since you bring it up, I also do not like people that stab their present allies in the back. Or shoot them point-blank with a smuggled weapon. Ring any bells, Onasi? The very concept of what Zend did sickens me, and it is only because I have been threatened with execution that I have stayed my hand in what I would do to her.

Unfortunately for you, my recompense for your treachary against Colonel-General Scyntor is not thus limited.

Expand

Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 12:56pm    Post subject:

Smuggled? If your man had done his job and frisk me... then I would not have had my pistol to my side, and vibroblade strapped on my back. He never took away my weapons and after the trial of Nevin Antilles I did not trust your Imperial "court" system. Knowing your system I would have been taken out and shot, instead I decided to stun your man, and escape to my ship. I could have killed him, but I don't see you mentioning that fact; I stunned him, not shot him. Otherwise he would be dead.

You should have just let me go to my shuttle that was two minutes from landing and I would have been out of Imperial space, but no, you arrested me... And guess what? If I had the choice to do it again, I would shoot your man in the head, right between the eyes.

"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
-Ganner Rhysode
 Back to top »
Jahan Stresemann
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 01:01pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Such agression against a being that never commited any crime against you... Sounding like the old Empire, are we?

Zend defeated the joint force defending Corulag. Some of our ships were there. Understand now?

Expand
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 01:04pm    Post subject:

Not to mention, I don't care how she survived, I was repsonding to the fact you were saying Mr. Stresemann was sounding like the Old Empire.

-Ganner Rhysode
 Back to top »
Ma'shi
Private

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 01:06pm    Post subject:

Onasi, that is quite enough. Stand down.
I know that this topic is distressing but do not cause more problems with your statements.
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 01:12pm    Post subject:

I was not in Imperial communication during the time of Corulag, Onasi, and I respectfully withdraw that comment.

As for you personally, Onasi... you are complaining because you almost escaped Imperial custody and were caught at the last moment? You, a criminal of the Empire by your own admission, SHOT the Colonel-General simply because you didn't want to be imprisoned? You are now claiming you made a mistake by not killing him?

My tolerance to you has reached its end. I have struggled with all of my might to restrict myself and to keep an even head through your repeated accusations and deliberately inciteful comments, but your active desire to slay my comrades is inexcusable. Run and hide, Onasi, because if I ever find you they will be able to hear your screams in the next galaxy.

Expand

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 02:03pm    Post subject:

Zend, pray I never see you in person... or this time, you won't escape.

As for you Marshal, enough. Don't lower yourself to his childish levels. All Imperial personnel are hereby instructed to log off this channel.

Expand

Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 02:49pm    Post subject:

I will not shut up, I will not stand by while this man defends the butcher of Corulag, the butcher of my parents. You have no right to tell me to shut up Col. Ma'shi.

As for you Marshall Jax, I have no reason to hide, I expected General Thanates to be the one tortureing me, making me scream for mercy, something I will not do... would you deny him the pleasure all for a few words? If so you may need some help for your anger; you have no reason to be mad, unlike me... you did not have your parents slaughtered by this bitch of a women, and you were not arrested on some trumpted up charge made by the Imperials. I am pretty sure you would have done the same in my position... and I don't see why you are so mad over it, I only stunned the man, I could have killed him for fracks sake.

Moff Jendob, your men are not allowed the freedom to debate issues to you have to muzzle them? Or is it having to do with the fact they may spoil the "good" name of the Empire?

-Ganner Rhysode
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 02:58pm    Post subject:

I have no time to waste on a washout Moff and head of state, Mr. Onasi.

Expand

Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 03:03pm    Post subject:

Washout Moff? I resigned my commision and you know it, do not try to spin things here. I then created the Commonwealth but decided those planets were safer in the alliance.

Low blow on the washout head of state since you CMAC admins MADE ME JOIN A FACTION!!!! :x

-Ganner Rhysode
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » To the Galaxy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: