}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Imperial Military Dock 985-IPPA
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Imperial Military Dock 985-IPPA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mystique
Private

Post Posted: Thu, June 29th 2006 07:49pm    Post subject: Imperial Military Dock 985-IPPA

Raven Istella arrived at the location where her shuttle was docked, the sun shining peacefully onto the Imperial complex and one of the four star hotels. She admired the building and neat rooms that towered over the busy complex. Her eyes smiled to the officer that greeted her and she was taken to her shuttle, which had been docked on the very top of the structure. In plain view and with sniper points nearly everywhere, she glanced around. None would be expecting her here or at least so she thought.

Raven was alone, except the morons that followered her; the stormtroopers or her personal guard. They were useless, but were excellent blaster fodder. Her eyes scanned the perimeter, the turbolift was rising to her level, but by the time she was finished with Elena, Raven would be peacefully waiting for the door to open.

She looked to the shuttle bay doors and input her voice, vocal and ocular imprints. The doors swung open as Elena was waiting with her blaster drawn. Immediately, the crazed fifty year old's weapon discharged, sending Raven, on pure instinct, diving for her life.

As she rolled with expert technique, her blaster was in her hand and she fired three shots into the shuttle. They only missed the crazy special agent by a few hairs. Raven cursed, apparently this woman was immune to the type of poisonous gas she had installed.

Raven landed on the otherside of the shuttle, and as the doors rose, Elena appeared firing wildly cursing Raven as a traitor. Being missed by milimeters, Raven landed inside of the shuttle. Holding her breathe until the last of the gas was vented she positioned her blaster towards where Elena could emerge. As the green light emerged, Raven inhaled and moved to the cockpit, attempting to escape.

She activated the navigational controls, but Elena stormed inside, her blaster destroying the the main computer. The lambda shuttle's turrents exploded into action, obliterating the holo cameras and sending an unexpected anti-intrusion electromagnetic pulse throughout the area. Everything within 1/3 a mile was fried. Raven kicked the blaster from Elena's hand and jumped into an attack position.

Raven smacked the fifty year old as hard as possible, but a wave of Force energy caused Raven to be pushed onto the dock flooring. She scrambled for her blaster and dove behind a steel plating.

Killing this woman was a lot harder than she planned....
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax
ECP Member/Faction Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 12:09am    Post subject:

Even as Jax gave the order to scramble fighters, Coruscanti Air Traffic Control had already intercepted the distress message, and was dispatching two TIE Vanguards, as well as a wing of TIE Interceptors, three wings of TIE/ln fighters and a squadron of TIE Defenders to the location. By the time Jax was hovering over the situation, the Interceptors and fighters were already forming multi-layer figure-8s over the hangar, and the Defenders were perched hovering in a tridecahedral formation surrounding the vertical takeoff port.

And they waited, with the patience bestowed to them by rigorous training, for Jax's orders to fire.

"Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Expand

"I gained [my votes] through "legal" means (read: bribes and threats)."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 12:40am    Post subject:

I pulled up to see Jax's fighters swarming overhead, as well Administrator Shadowstalker and Commodore Skirata, and at least one company of infantry.
I took my weapon from its compartment, checked the charge, and exited the speeder. "You men ready?" I asked Skirata and Shadowstalker.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Mystique
Private

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 12:50am    Post subject:

Raven Istella heard the arrival of the Coruscanti Air Traffic Control. Jax was much quicker than expected, but not only was Raven distracted, but Elena was looking over head and towards the 'line of support'. Raven screamed, so any audio or incoming troopers could hear her, "TRAITOR!!! YOU ARE THE SPY!!!" And shot five rounds into the shuttle. Three of them, making direct impact into Special Agent Elena Shelvey.

Raven, after crawling into the shuttle, laid her blaster on the woman's chin. Raven's hand combed Elena's hair so that it was behind her hair, allowing Elena to look into her eyes. "Traitor" Elena hissed but Raven fired, causing the near elderly woman's brains to splatter across the shuttle flooring. She wiped her uniform, then engaged her personal shielding devices and holstered her weapon.

As she stepped onto the roof top, she walked looking at the hotel and held her hands up in the air. She was ready to reach for her blaster and kill whomever erupted from that door...
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 12:58am    Post subject:

The fighters were implacable, hovering there while the ion whines of the Interceptors and Fighters, along with the twin Vanguards forming security sweeps, reverberated throughout the air. Jax himself adjusted a dial cuttom-fit to his personal Defender, a power level adjustment knob that allowed him to adjust the intensity of his blasts from building-destroying, down to a simple heavy stun, though the colmination got worse the lower the setting.

Jax was perfectly content to sit and wait, and watch Raven. He held no trust in the being set before him, her Force aura stank of treachery. No... he would only act as the final resort if need be.

"Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."

Expand

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ravik Shadowstalker
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 02:27am    Post subject:

Ravik had already been on his way to the Hangar, wanting to investigate Istella's shuttle himself, to find any incriminating evidence. By the time he had arrived, the Supreme Moff was there with a company of troops, and he assumed that it was the Grand Marshall that was in the sky preventing escape.

He rushed up to Ams and pulled out his 22T4 pistol out of his holster, and made sure it was prepared to fire. Ams, obviously not in a mood for formalities, asked urgently, "You men ready?" Ravik glanced over to see a soldier completely clad in mandalorian armor, and armed to the teeth. Skirata, he thought his name was, the only person in the Empire who was clad in that.

Ravik nodded at Ams and proceded to the entrance to the Dock. He rushed into the turbolift and smashed the button for the top floor. As the door opened in front of him, he immeadietly jumped and rolled over to some nearby boxes and let his body lean slightly to look over at the scene.

He noticed Istella holding Shelvay by the chin. He yelled, "Halt!" but it seemed in vain, as neither of them seemed to notice it. And then he heard the weapon discharge before his brain registered what his eyes were telling him: Shelvay was dead.

He brought his head behind the box again to gather his thoughts. At first he felt confusion, then doubt. And then unstoppable rage built up in him. He again let his body lean past the boxes, this time with his weapon pointing at Raven, and he ordered, "Drop your weapon now Istella!" His voice echoed as it came out more like a primal roar.

595,000 credits.
3,800 Creds a week.

"The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able function as a soldier is supposed to function.Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse. All war depends upon it"

Ronald Spiers: I bet if you went back two thousand years, you'd hear a couple centurions standing around yakking about how Tertius lopped off the heads of some Carthaginian prisoners.

Carwood Lipton: Well, maybe they kept talking about it because they never heard Tertius deny it.

Ronald Spiers: Maybe that's because Tertius knew there was some value to the men thinking he was the meanest, toughest sonofabitch in the whole Roman Legion.
 Back to top »
Kalydon Skirata
Aedile

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 02:47am    Post subject:

I nodded to the Supreme Moff and to Shadowstalker as we got into the elevator.
Earlier I had purchased quite a bit of ordinance over the HoloNet for my Marines. Several new assault weapons, personal shield generators, and some old, but still excellent firearms.

With me I had my trusty Verpine Shattergun which could silently put a slug through plasteel armor, two DC-17 blasters in my holsters, and a DC-17m ICWS slung over my shoulder.

When the elevator doors opened, my Deece was shouldered with the pulse blaster attachment. I immediately moved to cover the approach of Ravik and Jendob. Ahead I saw two women, one with the other by the chin...also holding a blaster. I aimed down the sights at the armed woman.

Before I knew, the armed woman discharged her weapon and killed the other. Now it's murder I thought.

I pulled the blaster attachment off and hooked up the sniper attachment and peered into the ElectroMag scope. I had her head perfectly in my sights.

I heard Ravik yell out "Drop your weapon now Istella!"
Judging by the look in her eyes, it wouldn't be that easy...my finger tensed on the trigger waiting for her to twitch.

Field Marshall Kalydon Skirata
Commander of Stormtrooper Spec Ops and of Strike Force Omega

Forum Rules, Code of Conduct, and Technical FAQ

Xbox Live Gamercard
Expand

Adam Sessler calls out the Halo Haters
Expand

Last edited by Kalydon Skirata on Fri, June 30th 2006 02:53am; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Mystique
Private

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 03:07am    Post subject:

Oh the irony of the all the situations Raven could be in and this was not one of them. She took a step towards the edge of the roof top, looking towards Carnor Jax's vessel. She waived as if he was some family member she hadn't seen in a long time and that was when Ravik Shadowstalker and his side man entered. Raven smirked and coolly turned around to face the two men.

Judging by Ravik's face and voice, he had seen Elena's head splatter. "Come out to play, Ravik?" her eyes fell onto Skirata, "Aren't you the annoying clone boy?" Her fingers twinkled on her blaster, "I don't want to overset your macho behavior or anything, but I was doing the Galactic Empire a favor." She turned to Skirata, "Ravik ordered me to follow Elena and kill her if she proved traitor. Breaking into my shuttle...act of treason."Her cruel smile formed as she raised her hands so all the holo cameras could see that she was agreeing to the 'officers of he law'.

Just then her pilot and two bodyguards exited the opposite turbolift, all three of them drawing their weapons. Raven looked to Carnor and blew him a kiss. In the meantime, she drew her blaster and opened fire. She missed Klaydon, but they both dove in opposite directions with amazing skill and accurancy. The stormtroopers used their carbines to begin opening firing on Ravik and the little clone boy sidekick. In the meantime, Raven armed her shuttle for self-destruct and detached her blaster.

Let the games begin...
 Back to top »
Kalydon Skirata
Aedile

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 04:12am    Post subject:

"Aren't you the annoying clone boy?"
Lady, you had no idea who you were frakking with...after a year of hell on Yinchorr I had more combat skills than you had retorts.

"I don't want to overset your macho behavior or anything, but I was doing the Galactic Empire a favor." She continued her babbling.
I extended the dual vibroblades on my right arm gauntlet and set my Deece on a crate.

"Ravik ordered me to follow Elena and kill her if she proved traitor. Breaking into my shuttle...act of treason."
I braced myself and activated my newly acquired personal energy shield.
You commited treason by killing an officer of the Galactic Empire...you'll recieve the due punishment.

Suddenly a hail of blaster fire from her hurtled toward me, I dodged with the ease that had been drilled into me by the Crimson Guard. I noticed three of her goons had arrived spewing crimson bolts f energy from their rifles...albeit in predictable directions.
I analyzed the situation, two Stormtroopers, one armed male, presumibly a pilot.

I ran left to flank them, because I was unnoticed I used my jetpack to close the distance between me and them. As I had predicted, these troopers were better suited at range.

I hit the first trooper's head with the heel of my left hand which sent his head backwards. While it was unshielded I plunged my gauntlet vibroblades through his neck, slicing through his flesh like it was mere flimsiplast. Time seemed to slow down as the blood sprayed from the wound and onto my helmet.

The blade bypassed his vocal cords and severed his carotid arteries because he screamed as he went down.
I then turned my attention to the other two who were just now noticing that their comrade's neck had been turned into sushi.
Under the helmet I grinned...good, know that the last thing you see is my visor, know that we are back.

I lifted the dead trooper while he was still on my blades and threw him at the pilot knocking him down. I then went into a forward roll...coming out only to impale the second trooper in the armpit, more precisely in his humeral artery. I stood there for a full three seconds, letting the blade cut through flesh and bone alike. I waited for the man to stop squirming and then dislodged him from my gauntlet and stood up while he fell into a pool of his own blood.

As the blood flowed over my visor and my armor I stood tall, turned and looked directly at the woman on the rooftop and I yelled up to her in Mando'a, "Nar dralshy'a di'kut!"
I stood there...motionless...drenched in the blood of the fallen. The Mando'ade in me crying for battle.

I got told by Han, and Devil Gavin that NPCs were free to slaughter.
If I made a mistake I'll gladly correct it, but this is the result of my character's Yinchorrean Crimson Guard training....although this is only the tip of the iceberg. I have more planned for this Mandalorian...

Xbox Live Gamercard
Expand

Expand

Last edited by Kalydon Skirata on Sat, July 01st 2006 04:09pm; edited 9 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ravik Shadowstalker
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 12:49pm    Post subject:

While Istella was distracted, Ravik ran over to another set of crates, closing the distance between them, making it no more than twenty feet. Through anger, he was careless in the movement, but the guards seemed to be pre-occupied. Ravik wanted this woman's blood, even if he died for it.

"Breaking into your shuttle!? That's not treason! How about killing a fellow Imperial officer, that's treason!"

He let himself get too exposed, but he didn't care, he wanted her dead so bad, he was prepared to pay any price. He began firing his 22T4 at Raven, but hadn't calmed enough to get any valid shots off, becoming just suppressing fire.

595,000 credits.
3,800 Creds a week.

"The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able function as a soldier is supposed to function.Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse. All war depends upon it"

Ronald Spiers: I bet if you went back two thousand years, you'd hear a couple centurions standing around yakking about how Tertius lopped off the heads of some Carthaginian prisoners.

Carwood Lipton: Well, maybe they kept talking about it because they never heard Tertius deny it.

Ronald Spiers: Maybe that's because Tertius knew there was some value to the men thinking he was the meanest, toughest sonofabitch in the whole Roman Legion.
 Back to top »
Mystique
Private

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 11:52am    Post subject:

CMAC is still debating and holding my post, but I can post up til my death.

Raven wasn't the best blaster shot in the academy, but she could at least handle these two boys for a while. Her bodyguards, though useless, proved just that. They died within seconds of coming from the little turbolift.

Raven's fuel of hatred of the clone boy increased as she fired several shots, none of the them making lethal contact. She cursed and watched as Ravik nearly screamed, ""Breaking into your shuttle!? That's not treason! How about killing a fellow Imperial officer, that's treason!"

Raven rolled slightly so that her back was pressed against a massive metal container. She screamed back, while firing three shots to Ravik, "Special Agent Elena was a traitor Ravik. She was attempting to steal my shuttle with all the counter-intelligence information I had yet to deliver." Her voice was cold, "She used a communication device to contact a fellow spy."

What she was about to reveal to these two brainless twits wouold surely cause an uproar in the Galactic Empire, if they listened to her. A silent one, for sure. "AMS JENDOB!" she crackled as she she suppressed the clone man, "Don't you think its a bit odd with all these reforms, changes and the 'respect' he has for those rebels?? He is one of them. He wasn't always, but he is."

Ravik was silent, at least his blaster didn't fire until she momentarily stuck her head to anaylze the situation. Raven cursed, she remembered she was wearing her free-fall dress. A nifty fashion design that would allow her to fall straight to the ground, but the flaps protected her from any harm. The tricky part, was weaving in and out of Coruscanti traffic. It was a dangerous sport and illegal, but she was clearly outnumbered here.

She noticed the clone boy was attempting something new, but she fired a good 10 rounds to scare him off, then quickly fired at Ravik's position. She looked to the sky at the air traffic control and beamed at Carnor Jax's presumed position. She placed her fingertips on her lips then blew him a kiss.

Little did they know, she was about to jump.
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 12:07pm    Post subject:

Jax, however, was aware. Or at least had a strong suspicion. His contact with the Force sensed her impending jump and flicked a switch on his control yoke, preparing ot activate the tractor beams on his TIE Defender. His voice shot through the intercom. "Attention Interceptors and Fighters, stand down and return to base. Defenders, ascend 500 meters and angle down, I'm following Raven."

His Force perceptions opened up, his fingers relaxing as he subtly angled his Defender to point straight at Raven, tractor beams primes and ready to fire. He didn't know exactly what she was saying, but undercurrents from her stank of lies.

Expand

Back to top »
Kalydon Skirata
Aedile

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 03:00pm    Post subject:

She fired as I stood, I didn't need to dodge then either. I simply stood as most missed, one shot was deflected by the shield.
Inside my helmet I sighed, they never learn I thought. I unholstered my two DC-17 blasters, powerful weapons they were.

I used my helmet's comm-link to talk to Jendob, "move your men up quietly, attack from her left flank, me and the Commandant will hit her from the right."
I quietly advanced on her, staying in cover this time. I did await the Moff's orders for the next move.

Xbox Live Gamercard
Expand

Expand

Last edited by Kalydon Skirata on Mon, July 03rd 2006 04:23pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 03:36pm    Post subject:

"Keep her occupied, Jendob out."
I made a motion to a two of the squads that were with me. The master sergeant leading the section nodded, and the nineteen troopers followed closely, gray helmets and armor painted with a dull finish to avoid reflection. On the way up, I surreptitiously activated the small in-suit forcefield that served me well on the Lusankya two years ago.
Istella would never live to see another sunrise.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kalydon Skirata
Aedile

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 04:03pm    Post subject:

"Keep her occupied, Jendob out."
I replied coldly in my comm "Roger that, I will advance on her position, out."

I waved towards the Commandant to move forward quietly. We advanced on the target with silence, hoping to catch her in a pincer attack. I primed both of my blasters as I moved forward.

Xbox Live Gamercard
Expand

Expand
 Back to top »
Ravik Shadowstalker
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 04:09pm    Post subject:

"....and the 'respect' he has for those rebels?? He is one of them. He wasn't always, but he is."

Ravik stayed his blaster, the words stung, lies though they were, but after a few seconds all they did was fuel his anger. Raven took that time to fire at Skirata's position. And then her blaster trained over him. Ravik's foolishness had cost him, and the shot struck true in his unprotected side, as he was still in his uniform.

He was thrown back, the heat of the blaster burning nearly everything in the side of his chest. He crawled back behind cover again, and took a quick diagnostic of himself. He determined he wasn't bleeding horribly, but he would still need urgent medical attention, however, he was surprised he wasn't completely immobilized by it. His adrenaline kept him alert, and he was going to see it through to the end.

He then noticed Skirata coming up on him silently, and motioning to follow him. Ravik didn't have any idea what his plan was, but in spite of a better idea, he followed.

595,000 credits.
3,800 Creds a week.

Back to top »
Kalydon Skirata
Aedile

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 05:05pm    Post subject:

With Commandant Shadowstalker close behind, and noting that Jendob's men were in position, we made our way forward, edging closer to this soon to be corpse.
We were going quiet, we didn't know what kind of weapons she had, for all we knew she could have had a bomb...I was not going to chance her having an explosive. The more men we had, the more quickly we could overwhelm her and take her down.
Only a a few feet away from her now, I could almost hear her panicking.

I gripped both my blasters tight ready to kill her without a second thought.

Xbox Live Gamercard
Expand

Expand
 Back to top »
Mystique
Private

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 05:58pm    Post subject:

Raven ran and jumped sailing downwards towards the Coruscanti streets. During midjump, she opened the flap on her dress, the air resistance filling her dress and slowing her gravity enforced fall. But it was a terrible miscalculation....

Splat.
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 06:50pm    Post subject:

One of the troops ran to the edge of the building, then aimed his carbine and fired twice into the corpse. The nightmare was over.
I looked over at Shadowstalker and Skirata, and Shelvay's fallen body.
Damned waste, I thought. A godsdamned waste.
Five of the Army men walked over, and gently lifted her body, almost as if they bore her casket. Slowly, they walked down the short building to the ground, with Skirata and Shadowstalker close behind. I led up the remainder of the squad.
A medical speeder was on the ground by the time we arrived back at the muster point. Shelvay and Shadowstalker were loaded inside, the medics treating the latter and trying to resuscitate the former.
Hell of a manner to start the day, I mused, saluting to the Army troops and Skirata before driving back to the Palace.

Expand

Back to top »
Ravik Shadowstalker
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Mon, July 03rd 2006 10:30pm    Post subject:

As Ravik watched Istella jump over the edge, he felt a rush of different things. At first, he felt as if he had been robbed of being able to taste revenge. Then he felt sudden and extreme pain as the adrenaline slowly left his body, and the blaster wound started to take effect, forcing him to his knees. And then everything else was gone, and he could only feel guilt for Shelvay. He had promised her she would be able to be the one to kill Istella.

But because of him, she was the one that engaged Istella, and because he was too slow, he wasn't able to stop the traitor from killing her either. He didn't even feel he should be allowed in the same medical speeder as her body.

Perhaps I should just send in my resignation...

595,000 credits.
3,800 Creds a week.

Back to top »
Kalydon Skirata
Aedile

Post Posted: Tue, July 04th 2006 09:34pm    Post subject:

After she jumped I looked over the edge of the roof. Fierfek, what a mess.
As the other troops were cleaning up I returned Jendob's salute and nodded to Commandant Shadowstalker.

After grabbing my DC-17m, I decided to first clean the blood off my armor, then take a walk around the lower levels of Coruscant for a while and clear my head.

Xbox Live Gamercard
Expand

Expand

Last edited by Kalydon Skirata on Tue, July 04th 2006 09:41pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Imperial Military Dock 985-IPPA
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: