}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
To the Phoenix Corporation
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » To the Phoenix Corporation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gavin Onasi
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 09:38am    Post subject:

Carnor Jax wrote:
In no way has the current Prime Unu demonstrated any warmongering or genocidal tendencies.

Hmm, I guess sending a fleet to Wayland and Yavin IV is not warmongering... With the logic you Imperials use its a no brainer why you joined the Empire. You are to stupid to know anything else

credits: 34,976,000,000 credits

"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
-Ganner Rhysode
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax
ECP Member/Faction Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 09:56am    Post subject:

Is it or is it not possible that he was potentially there as a diplomatic envoy, unable to ascertain which was the true location of the Phoenix headquarters? And is it not possible that he rather did not feel like being shot out of whe sky, which is what Phoenix executives would have UNDOUBTEDLY done, hence the purpose for the fleet? And is it not possible that, because of the total intolerance and hatemongering of the Phoenix Corporation that they have brought about the attack on their own?

I also do not appreciate attacks on my intelligence, Mr. Onasi. If you will notice I have kept a VERY strong hold on my words, trying to focus on the issues at hand and not on the flaws of the debators. Apparently the Galactic Alliance doesn't care to ascend to such planes as decency and logic, prefering the mudholes and sandboxes of puerile bickering.

With you in their command, it is hardly surprising.

"Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Expand

"I gained [my votes] through "legal" means (read: bribes and threats)."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 11:38am    Post subject:

Marshal... calm yourself.

Now then, the Empire in no way condones aggression against Phoenix when the matter has yet to be pursued through legal channels. Unu, unless you wish to incur the Empire's anger, I suggest you power down your weapons and trying discussing the matter with Mr. Young and his board of directors first.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Noruas
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 12:24pm    Post subject:

I have talked to him.

Current Assets: 76,530,000,000
 Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 12:40pm    Post subject:

Carnor Jax wrote:
Is it or is it not possible that he was potentially there as a diplomatic envoy, unable to ascertain which was the true location of the Phoenix headquarters? And is it not possible that he rather did not feel like being shot out of whe sky, which is what Phoenix executives would have UNDOUBTEDLY done, hence the purpose for the fleet? And is it not possible that, because of the total intolerance and hatemongering of the Phoenix Corporation that they have brought about the attack on their own?

All wrong, my dear, dear Sovereign Protector. Bug Boy is indeed looking for war wherever he can. He even expressed to us personally that he wishes to pave a path of destruction across the galaxy. If you're too blind to see his true motives, then maybe removing that godsawful helmet from your head so you can actually see and think clearly would be a step in the right direction.

Mark my words: the Killiks have NOT changed.

Oh, and uh, speaking of which...doesn't it bother the Empire that the Kililks have broken their armistice and rebuilt their entire military? :roll:

Back to top »
Colin Brokna
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 12:58pm    Post subject:

Salla Vivek wrote:
Oh, and uh, speaking of which...doesn't it bother the Empire that the Kililks have broken their armistice and rebuilt their entire military? :roll:

Not if they're an Ally of the Empire now, they wouldn't need to honour the armistice anymore.

1,000,000,000 credits (Plus wages)

Moff says:
Cray's both!
Moff says:
That's how he plays Nevin AND Leia so well.
Crazed says:
i'm a woman, ross, and i've been stalking you for over a year because your manflesh is so attractive to my virgo eyes
Crazed says:
no, i'm a guy :P

Ross - Nae danger says:
Moff, increase the signature length
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob says:
SEE, CRAY? :P
Ross - Nae danger says:
LOL
Crazed says:
grah
Ross - Nae danger says:
I takeit you've have one of your usual CMAC fights about this?
Crazed says:
yes :P

Crazed says:
CMAC really stands for "Clinical Maniac Assholes in Controversy"
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Carnor Jax

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 12:58pm    Post subject:

Ahhh... the Rebels finnaly show their true colors. Now that they are the agressors in the galaxy, they don't want anyone building up their military so they don't have to squander their resources. It doesn't bother me that they have rebuilt their military because I would do the exact same thing in the same situation. Every government, every being, has the right to defend themselves.

In short, because YOU declared war, you have no say in the consequences of that declaration. It is as a direct result of your opening hostilities that the Killik have rebuilt their forces. Don't waste my time with your ramblings about how the Empire doesn't care, because if it hadn't been for the fact that you have been eager for war since the signing of the Treaty of Corellia the Killik would still be peacefully on Yoggoy.

"Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."

Expand

Last edited by Carnor Jax on Fri, June 30th 2006 01:16pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Noruas
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 01:06pm    Post subject:

Vivek, rebuilding my military happened because I legally can. The Treaty was broken the minute you declared war on the Imperials, and the minute the treaty was broken. I now have every rright to a military.

Current Assets: 76,530,000,000
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 01:11pm    Post subject:

Noruas, your peace treaty was based on Alliance and Imperial neutrality and peace? I was not aware it was based on the same treaty the Galactic Empire and the Galactic Alliance had shared....

I believe it was created to prevent another Killik takeover attempt. Even if war exists, both factions had agreed not to attack you if you had remained demilitarized.

Seems to me, the Galactic Empire wanted a new ally and helped spawn the Killik's recovery.

Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 01:13pm    Post subject:

Don't the Rebels apparently sanction "equality", when they go and demean the Killik with the slang "Bug" and "Bug boy"?

2084rpg.net - Business, science, intrigue, and rebellion.

"Pazaak bores me. I often suspect my opponent of cheating. I prefer predictable games, such as galactic economics."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Salla Vivek
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 01:14pm    Post subject:

Carnor Jax wrote:
In short, because YOU declared you, you have no say in the consequences of that declaration.

Ehh? I declared "you"? Wow...talk about being tongue twisted.

Is it just me, or is anyone else reminded of an annoying hum when he speaks?

Quote:
Don't the Rebels apparently sanction "equality", when they go and demean the Killik with the slang "Bug" and "Bug boy"?

Quiet, "Little Man who runs his mouth 100 mph but never acts," you have no idea. The Killiks are the enemy. They have blinded your vision with mindless squabble so they can easily take you over when the time comes. One day you will find out. And one day you will be sorry.

Just a forewarning...

Last edited by Salla Vivek on Fri, June 30th 2006 01:19pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 01:17pm    Post subject:

So rather than argue the point of the words, you bandy the semantics? Typical, and pathetic.

Expand

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 01:17pm    Post subject:

The Killiks have built up this military in secret, and have only recently unveiled it. As for this "ally" business, there's a difference between welcoming a new leader to the Galactic scene and making a formal alliance. The Killiks have merely stated their desire to ally with us, but no preparations are made yet.
Perhaps if you Rebels spent less time insulting other governments and engaging in personal attacks, you would have governments that would wish to ally with you, instead of standing alone. But, let's not ask for the impossible.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Fri, June 30th 2006 01:21pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Salla Vivek
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 01:21pm    Post subject:

Carnor Jax wrote:
So rather than argue the point of the words, you bandy the semantics? Typical, and pathetic.

As I said, when you speak, all I hear is an annoying hum. Nothing more.

My only reaction to an annoying hum is to bang the object of the humming a few times with a wrench until it stops.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 01:22pm    Post subject:

God forbid Nevin gets a song stuck in his head... :p

Expand

Back to top »
Ravik Shadowstalker
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 01:23pm    Post subject:

Commander Vivek, does the Rebel Alliance have any age restrictions on joining the millitary? I was almost sure they didn't let children in...

And one would assume that when effectively the entire galaxy is against you, you would realize your cause is, in fact, not just any longer. But when you have minors quickly being promoted to positions of command, it has to be expected.

595,000 credits.
3,800 Creds a week.

"The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able function as a soldier is supposed to function.Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse. All war depends upon it"

Ronald Spiers: I bet if you went back two thousand years, you'd hear a couple centurions standing around yakking about how Tertius lopped off the heads of some Carthaginian prisoners.

Carwood Lipton: Well, maybe they kept talking about it because they never heard Tertius deny it.

Ronald Spiers: Maybe that's because Tertius knew there was some value to the men thinking he was the meanest, toughest sonofabitch in the whole Roman Legion.
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 01:25pm    Post subject:

Commandant... I believe I addressed you on this before.

Expand

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 01:25pm    Post subject:

Excuse me, Supreme Moff, but you were the representative of the Galactic Empire that negotiated the Killik Treaty. I believe you are a fool if you hadn't detected this Killik military build up.

Once the Killik Confederacy showed their massive military, you sure seemed to change your minds and accept them without ANY investigations of their true intent. Nor did you send a diplomat to assess the situation and begin the peace talks. A single announcement from their leadership was enough to persuade the entire Imperial High Command.

But then again, you of all people, should know about "change". FYI, Just because a government disappears from the galactic arena for a single year, doesn't mean they have changed their philosophy at all. Their military build up has proved that.

And as for you Mr. Baelish, I am extremely disappointed you joined the Imperial bandwagon...that is all I can say.

Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 01:27pm    Post subject:

The buildup didn't exist at that point, and I don't believe we have accepted anything from them. Instead, I believe I've warned them several times that if they wish to work with us, they will cease their aggressive activities, as well as surrender the members of the House of Tagge... which I still, await, Unu.

Expand

Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 01:27pm    Post subject:

Ravik Shadowstalker wrote:
Commander Vivek, does the Rebel Alliance have any age restrictions on joining the millitary? I was almost sure they didn't let children in...

And one would assume that when effectively the entire galaxy is against you, you would realize your cause is, in fact, not just any longer. But when you have minors quickly being promoted to positions of command, it has to be expected.

You speak of children, yet you stoop to the same level. Why am I not surprised?

Maybe I should tell Jendob over there to keep you all on a tight leash. You know, two-legged dogs, so you don't wander off too far and get yourselves lost or in trouble.

Back to top »
Kalydon Skirata
Aedile

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 01:29pm    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
Commandant... I believe I addressed you on this before.

Sir, the Commandant makes a valid point. Effectively the whole of the galaxy is against the Alliance.
The Nespis, the Killik, the Devaron...one might think they know something the Alliance does not realize or may refuse to realize...

Salla Vivek wrote:

You speak of children, yet you stoop to the same level. Why am I not surprised?

Maybe I should tell Jendob over there to keep you all on a tight leash. You know, two-legged dogs, so you don't wander off too far and get yourselves lost or in trouble.

Once again you shut your ears to anything that even bears the slightest negativity towards your beloved pseudo government.

Field Marshall Kalydon Skirata
Commander of Stormtrooper Spec Ops and of Strike Force Omega

Forum Rules, Code of Conduct, and Technical FAQ

Xbox Live Gamercard
Expand

Adam Sessler calls out the Halo Haters
Expand

Last edited by Kalydon Skirata on Fri, June 30th 2006 01:31pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 01:30pm    Post subject:

Too bad I don't take orders from a Rebel, eh Commander? And Commodore, I wasn't addressing that part of his message.

Expand

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Fri, June 30th 2006 01:31pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ravik Shadowstalker
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 01:31pm    Post subject:

I believe he intended for me to be...proffesional with them. And I will obey.

595,000 credits.
3,800 Creds a week.

"The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able function as a soldier is supposed to function.Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse. All war depends upon it"

Ronald Spiers: I bet if you went back two thousand years, you'd hear a couple centurions standing around yakking about how Tertius lopped off the heads of some Carthaginian prisoners.

Carwood Lipton: Well, maybe they kept talking about it because they never heard Tertius deny it.

Ronald Spiers: Maybe that's because Tertius knew there was some value to the men thinking he was the meanest, toughest sonofabitch in the whole Roman Legion.
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 01:32pm    Post subject:

Miss Vivek, could you be as kind as to provide a straight answer to my question, or shall I continuely be blotted by your jabbering about the Killik?

2084rpg.net - Business, science, intrigue, and rebellion.

"Pazaak bores me. I often suspect my opponent of cheating. I prefer predictable games, such as galactic economics."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jahan Stresemann
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 01:33pm    Post subject:

The Killik are, admittedly, a thousand times worse than the Alliance or any other government.

Holder of the 35,000th post

Expand
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » To the Phoenix Corporation
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: