}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Vos Gesal Hotel, Uscru Entertainment District
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Vos Gesal Hotel, Uscru Entertainment District
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alema'ona

Post Posted: Sat, May 23rd 2009 10:38am    Post subject: Vos Gesal Hotel, Uscru Entertainment District

The events in this post take place approximately fifteen to twenty minutes after the ones in the linked post.

Oh suck it up princess,” Diva Clasiqua frowned as Aleema applied a cold compress to the raised portion of Rex’s forehead, “I didn’t hit you that hard.

’ard enough to leave a fraking bruise,” Rex complained, though the bruise was only about the size of one of the nearby cockroaches.

Aleema nodded slowly and rocked back on her heels to take a look at Rex, “you’ll be fine Rex, just don’t go walking into too many fists for a while.” She shook her head and sighed, “you need to be more careful...

I was only having a joke,” Rex insisted, “honest!

There’s something about taking the word of a thief that I find a little hard to swallow,” the Theelin said smugly before rounding on Aleema and blinking, “but there’s an exception to every rule.

Aleema rolled her eyes and tilted her head, “you’re being especially nice to me today,” she said, quietly, “what do you want?

Can’t a friend just stop by to say hello anymore?” Diva asked innocently, though it was quite obvious that there was more to it than that.

No. Not after the incident with the Zalaacas you brought here last time,” Aleema frowned, “I don’t have a lot of time Diva, I have work to do...

Fine,” Diva relented, finally, “you’re getting to have quite the reputation for getting things shifted, at bargain prices too...

Enough stroking her ego,” Rex called out angrily, “get to the point...

Alright, alright,” Diva frowns and shifts herself so she could no longer see the seated Rex, “the Coruscanti Exchange Corpor...

No,” Aleema said bluntly, “I said no more Exchange jobs, not with the ISB and Alliance Security breathing down their necks, I don’t want to be next on the chopping block.

That’s somewhat of a mix-“ Rex began to utter before being cut off by both the females.

Shut up Rex!

Alright, I’ll just sit over here quietly... sheesh,” Rex muttered, leaning his head against the wall.

Good boy,” Aleema smiled and turned her attention back to Diva, “I’m not getting involved in that fraked up mess. Rumour has it that the former Alliance Security Chief is hot on their trail, isn’t gonna be long before she connects the dots and comes ram raiding all our happy little lives down here!
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Vos Gesal Hotel, Uscru Entertainment District
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: