}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Declaration of War
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Declaration of War
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Noruas
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Sun, June 25th 2006 12:21am    Post subject: Declaration of War

The Yoggoy Confederate hereby declares war on the Rebel Alliance. All other information on this matter is classified.

Current Assets: 76,530,000,000
 Back to top »
Nora Stark
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Sun, June 25th 2006 12:22am    Post subject:

My, my, my.

It seems that everyone's declaring war on the Rebel/Galactic Alliance.

Credits: 2,024,526,850
---------------------------
Just Another Broadcast with George Q'Bert - The most watched fake news program in the galaxy!
 Back to top »
Ravik Shadowstalker
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Sun, June 25th 2006 01:04am    Post subject:

I think I speak on behalf of most anyone in the Empire when I say I am pleased with your decision not to band with traitors and terrorists. I also feel I do when I say we welcome your support and any other neutral nations in this conflict with open arms.

595,000 credits.
3,800 Creds a week.

"The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able function as a soldier is supposed to function.Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse. All war depends upon it"

Ronald Spiers: I bet if you went back two thousand years, you'd hear a couple centurions standing around yakking about how Tertius lopped off the heads of some Carthaginian prisoners.

Carwood Lipton: Well, maybe they kept talking about it because they never heard Tertius deny it.

Ronald Spiers: Maybe that's because Tertius knew there was some value to the men thinking he was the meanest, toughest sonofabitch in the whole Roman Legion.
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Sun, June 25th 2006 01:54am    Post subject:

Well marked, Noruas. I salute you.

2084rpg.net - Business, science, intrigue, and rebellion.

"Pazaak bores me. I often suspect my opponent of cheating. I prefer predictable games, such as galactic economics."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Declaration of War
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: