}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
A barren mountain range
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » In-Game Archive » A barren mountain range
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Murgth'a

Post Posted: Sat, June 24th 2006 10:32pm    Post subject: A barren mountain range

Nightfall.

Murgth'a staggered toward the bottom of a tall spire and looked up, noticed the craggy fingers that seemed to dig into the heavens, and felt the breeze that caused his clothes to dance franticly. "Where the frak is my speeder," he murmured as his watery eyes looked over the landscape.

The Nikto had come out here for pleasure, to hunt some wild game to keep his bottomless energy satisfied, and maybe get some relaxation.
Or so he thought.

So far Murgth'a had only bagged an adolescent Nexu - pathetic by his species' standards and worthless by his own - and now, matters got worse when a dust storm separated the hunter from his means of escape.
With nightfall came the packs of Akk Dogs and Gods know what other vermin, and predators love a fleshy, defenseless prey.

If only the Nikto hadn't gone hunting...

Last edited by Murgth'a on Sun, June 25th 2006 01:34pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Space Jawa
Commander

Post Posted: Sat, August 26th 2006 05:21pm    Post subject:

”Off I go, into the wild blue yonder…”
”It’s more of a yellowish orange if you ask me.”
”Ah, but I didn’t, did I?
”Since when have I asked before giving my opinion?”

He was right on that account. Though it would have been nice had the droid intelligence kept to himself for once. It interrupted the mood.

”Mood? What mood?”
”The mood of He shouted out to no one – ”Freedom!”
”Freedom? Pffff. You’re flying, that’s all. How’s that freedom?”
”How would you know? You’re stuck inside my head all day.”

He did have a point, though. While it was good to get out and just fly around for fun on his repulsorfeet now that he had them repaired, something he hadn’t had a chance to do in a while, it wasn’t exactly freedom. Nor was his ability as unique as he would have liked to let himself believe.

”You really know how to ruin fun, don’t you?”

Assets:
3,054,300 Credits
Modifications
YKL-37R Nova Courier Schizophrenia
Stuff abord the Schizophrenia

------------------------------------------------

Star Wars: It doesn't have to make any sense!
 Back to top »
Space Jawa
Commander

Post Posted: Sun, August 27th 2006 11:43am    Post subject:

The mountains provided a nice view of the landscape. He could see for miles, there was nothing inhibiting his view, the buzzing of the geonosians was nowhere to be heard.

”I’ll have to come up here more often.”
”You’re thinking about her, aren’t you?”
”Huh? Who?”
”You know exactly who. Stop it.”
”Do I? Remind me.”
”If you insist. The zabrack from the bar. Now stop.”
”What’s gotten into you?”
”Nothing. It’s you that something has gotten into. Now stop.”

Drake stood up on the giant rock he was upon. He’d been out long enough, and he still had his arm blaster to repair, not to mention the new upgrades for his ship to install.

”You remember the galaxy ball? The part where we noticed that Solo had noticeably changed from what we’d heard about him from his days as a smuggler?”
”I think so, yeah.”
”Well, those changes have made him the kind of man who’s more likely to get killed. You want to be more likely to be killed?”
”I’ve actually never cared that much one way or another, really.”
”Ok, then how about I put it this way. I don’t want to be more likely to killed. If you’re more likely to be killed, I’m more likely to be killed. Get it? And happen to like existing very much, thank you."

Assets:
3,054,300 Credits
Modifications
YKL-37R Nova Courier Schizophrenia
Stuff abord the Schizophrenia

------------------------------------------------

Star Wars: It doesn't have to make any sense!
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » In-Game Archive » A barren mountain range
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: