}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Mos Entha
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Tatooine » Mos Entha
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, January 09th 2009 03:38pm    Post subject: Mos Entha

The spaceport gleamed with galactic scum, and rippled with criminal activity. True, it was one of Tatooine's best, most judicial cities, yet it lacked the perfect clarity of Coronus. The world was dry, and the twin suns were almost unbearable compared to their oceanworld. The hangar bay was conveniently empty, with only a single worker monitoring their landing, and exit. Droidekas rolled out of the shuttle, efficetively extending the perimeter. Next were a small batch of clones, with masked ferocity.

The geonosian brutes clicked, their massive feet clinking against the metallic flooring as they pounded downward from the ramp, protecting the angel in the center. "Ang de Geo" they had called her, the Angel of Geonosis.

"Madame Pallanén!" squeaked the green woman, "It's an honor!" She rushed over to the horde of geonosian elites, and attempted to bypass them. They grunted, and even shoved her to a secured distance, before revealing the thanagarian.

"Thank you for your hospitality, and the efforts to make this as quiet as possible." Arlyn smiled carefully, as her hair swished from the beats of the hovering geonosians. Despite the personal shield generators, they insisted to cover her from all possible angles... using the floating geonosians as literal anti-sniper shields.

The twi'lek smiled graciously, but also apologetically. "It would seem that your arrival was not as quiet as you would have liked. We are not sure who, but it was spilled to the general public..."

One of the brutes growled, it's integrated arm slamming against the pavement, before the laser cannon began to roar into activation. Arlyn placed her fingers on the creature's shoulder, before silencing the fears of her protectors, "The Rebellion has taken precautions, I'm sure."

The twi'lek smiled again, but her voice continued with regretful apologies, "Mi'lady, it would seem you arrived two hours ahead of schedule. The Rebellion delegation will not be arriving an additional hour and thirty minutes at the earliest..."

Before the brutes could overreact, Arlyn had an idea of what to do with the difference in time, "I have a request, in that matter. Inform Lady Valarian that I will be making a guest appearance in her courtroom. And please remind her, that I carry no legal jurisdiction, nor legal authority to arrest her. It's purely a visit, perhaps a business deal."

The twi'lek squeaked and nodded quickly. Her entire body suggested the least thing she wanted to do was contact Lady Valarian with the message Arlyn had just given her, and even worse, to disappoint either of them. Arlyn reached into her pocket, removing a small slip that carried enough credits to pay the green woman for her services, and ensure some type of loyalty for the duration of her stay.

"Thank you, milady. I will also inform the Rebels that you arrived... ahead... of schedule." With a courteous bow, the green woman scurried away...
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Mon, January 12th 2009 05:15pm    Post subject:

Lady Valarian's Palace

The palace resembled Jabba's, except it had a feminine charm. Exotic fabrics draped the windows, and a beautiful looking chandelier covered with jewels that resembled something you'd find in the Imperial courtroom. Arlyn was led through, her bodyguards still carefully flanking her as she moved throughout the hallways, until she emerged in front of the perched whiphid.

"How great it is to see you again, my precious Security Chief," the whiphid hissed across the hallway, the presentation of her prize seemed to create a sparkle in her eyes, "How I have waited for this moment!"

Arlyn stepped forward, the court's audience turned and stared, "Which moment are you referring to, Lady Valarian?" The courtroom hissed as the thanagarian spoke, and some even jeered, but they were carefully concealed in the distance.

"The moment where you beg for my assistance. I am now the most powerful crimelord of Tatooine, the Rebellion, and perhaps, the galaxy." she gloated, the pride slipping off her lips and into her sanctuary.

"I would have to disagree with that statement. I am not going to beg," she paused waiting for the criminals, and thugs to quiet their boos and hisses, "I do, however, think you are a powerful woman, and placed Jabba into a novice category compared to your reign. It's a shame the Rebellion was never able to place evidence against you..."

The woman laughed, a deep rumble that energized the room with her. "SILENCE!" she called out suddenly, rising to her feet as she took a step towards her guest, "You caused enough headaches on this world, in the Outer Rim, and for most of my Rebellion contracts. You created havoc within my operation for nearly two years, and you expect me to forgive you?" Valarian demanded, while her hand held the silence of the gathering crowd.

The brutes growled, beckoning any willing soul to test their lethal training, "You are the Lady Valarian, and you understand when a deal can be profitable, is that true?"

"Yes, child. Of course, how do you think I managed out here?"

"I have enough spice to provide for your operations' pay for the next three years. I have no use, nor need for the contraband." the room suddenly turned, as bloodthirsty eyes changed directions. Arlyn was now what they wanted, but instead of blood, they wanted spice, and if Lady Valarian was not careful, this could turn very badly for her.

"You lie! The Rebellion would arrest you if you attempted to bring that here!"

"Maybe, but probably not. Your entire operation is not based on this world, you must have a fallback location? I can provide you with coordinates."

"And what do you want in return, Ang de Geo?" Valarian returned to her seat, "What can I offer you?"

"The first thing, is anyone that leaks this information, risks the deal. I can't have the galaxy parading knowledge that I handed spice to a crimelord-"

The blast doors shut all around them, and instantly, internal security blasters opened fire. Arlyn ducked, the geonosians gathered around her, while attempting to disarm the laser turrets. Seconds later, however, it was over.

The whiphid clapped, "Your geonosians are quick, but I only did what you had asked..."

Arlyn stood in horror as most of the audience, except several of Valarian's most loyal employees, laid butchered on the floor. "That is not what I asked!!"

"I should have cleared the room when you first arrived, but my impression of your visit was much different than what has transpired. I accept your deal, now what is the second condition?"

Arlyn withheld the distaste in her mouth, restraining the urge to order for her arrest. She had forgotten how to negotiate with the crimelords, yet continued,"I want to know where the following man is located: "Cyrus Bounto" and "Nubis Serin", should be the one and the same. I have tasked the entire Bounty Hunter's Guild after him, and now I ask for your services. I wish to have him captured, or a meeting arranged. I need to speak with him."

For a whiphid crimelord, she almost seemed to lose her composure, "The Exchange!? You want the leader of the Exchange??"

"Yes," with the smell of blood, the gore surrounding her, "I'll give you two weeks to ponder this, and come up with as much information as possible." Arlyn retrieved a small chip from her pocket, "This holds the coordinates to a rogue asteroid in wild space. The time and date have been set, if you cannot meet me, contact the Hyporian government. They will belay the message to me."

"You ask a lot from me, even with three years worth of spice as payment."

"Do your best, Lady Valarian."

The crimelord dipped her head, before parting her throne. Droids, and several carnivorous creatures were called in to clean the mess the 'turret malfunction' had caused. Arlyn took her leave, and internally cringed at the thought of arriving back to her palace with a warranted security force, and find nothing but a sleek, clean court room. There was nothing she could do about the mutilation, for now. Valarian was more than perfect at covering her tracks, that is why Arlyn had chosen the whiphid to locate her old friend: Nubis Serin.
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sat, January 17th 2009 03:42am    Post subject:

Safely inside the speeder, a hologram communication displayed, and the clone that Arlyn had dispatched, was finally reporting, "It is an honor, Ang de Geo." his sly tone was filled with courtesy, "I am happy to report that Talon Karrde has accepted the bargain, and is willing to carry out the objectives we've listed."

A lean smile crept across the thanagarian's face, the classic aviator style sunglasses draping her eyes, and masking them from the dueling suns.

"Excellent, you have done well Commander. I need you to take the Sister Fleet and visit some old friends of mine..." she transmitted the coordinates, "Be swift, and show them no mercy. We cannot afford to lose any time on this one, Edward."

The clone saluted, his arms collapsing to his sides, before the transmission was cut.

"It is dangerous to attempt, what you are attempting, Lady Arlyn...." trailed the voice of one of the most hated individuals in the galaxy: Lucious Victorinox.
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Mon, January 19th 2009 02:49am    Post subject:

Lucious Victorinox had become very popular during the cold war holo transmissions between the Alliance, and the Galactic Empire. He held a perfect knack for agitating the Empire, and his allies. He was a harsh, yet loud man, and voiced his opinion, where he often should have kept his mouth shut. Despite this, he was a very influential figure, and held many prospects throughout the galaxy.

"You look absolutely dazzling for a pregnant woman, you know." Lucious charmed, as the driver moved the speeder into the open skies, "I must say, you have done an amazing job at keeping your family's business out of the public eye. I haven't seen your father in almost a year!"

Arlyn removed the aviator glasses and set them aside for the duration of the trip, "I'm glad you could make the visit, Lucious, even with the short amount of time we have together," she paused, as her hands embraced the man. "I am looking for Nubis Serin, leader of the glorified Exchange. I have a conversation, and an offer I wish to deliver to him."

His laughter was quick, and overly pompous, "Dear child, you are messing with the wrong man. Haven't you heard the stories? He is a changed man... vile and disgusting, I wouldn't go within a few feet of the man." Lucious exaggerated a shiver of disgust, "The man is nothing short of a pathetic animal driven by the lust to power."

"Perhaps," Arlyn answered carefully, "Nonetheless, I must speak with him. I ask that you pull around, speak to your old contacts. I have asked Trisk Bon'varlo of the Bothan Spynet to contribute resources into locating him, and Talon Karrde of the Smuggling Alliance conveyed that Serin may be hiding in Imperial space."

Lucious chuckled, his voice resonating in a deep, dark tone, "No doubt at the very core: Imperial City. You are chasing something you can not only catch, but something that will get you killed in the process." Before Arlyn could respond, he continued, "I will do you this favor, child, but may I be the one to remind you that he is no longer a man, perhaps, not even human. Tread this pathway carefully, or lose everything."

Arlyn pondered his warnings, but nodded. Her chronometer beeped signalling the team they only had ten minutes before the rendezvous with the Rebellion Liaisons. "Thank you, Lucious."

With a kiss to her forehead, he departed and disappeared amongst the travellers of the busy Space Port.
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sat, January 24th 2009 01:06am    Post subject:

The designated Liaison table came into view, as Arlyn's envoy arrived at the specified coordinates. Her geonosian elites piled into the room, as Arlyn's eyes skimmed over the occupants. Many of the faces, she recognized. "Everyone is in place?" she asked one of the brutes to her left. A gentle grunt escaped him, he had acknowledged. Flanking the thanagarian, they panned the room and waited for their Rebel contacts....
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Wed, January 28th 2009 08:23pm    Post subject:

The Rebels entered through the front passageway, and instantly, Arlyn wasn't surprised who they had sent as their Liaison: Lillian Loranx. She served as Arlyn's personal Intelligence coordinator, and acted as a bridge between Security and the Intelligence Department. The only difference, she had been promoted to Commander since Arlyn had resigned from her post. Lillian's officers panned the room, quitely running security sweeps, before she sat down.

"Commander Loranx, it's a pleasure," Arlyn beamed, greeting her former officer. Lillian returned a friendly smile, as three officers created a perimeter.

"Thank you, Arlyn. It's good to see you again," her smirk took a while to fade, as she added, "I'm sure you still have a busy schedule to maintain?"

The thanagarian dipped her head, as her fingers touched the cold glass of her drink, "I've missed you, and the others. How are things, with Security?"

"It's not the same without you, a bit more disorganized....few changes in protocol here and there. The Hutts have loved every minute of it, and our ability to control the smuggling sector has diminished much more quickly than anyone thought." She let out a sigh, the man to her right extending his hand to hand her a strange looking data file, "We have everything you asked for on the Exchange. I believe you have intelligence for us regarding the old DRWP worlds?"

One the geonosian brutes stepped forward, his massive hand tossing the datasheet onto the table with hundreds of strategic data. "Yes. I also have another favor, if you don't mind me asking."

"Sure, go ahead."

"How's Han and Leia?" Arlyn sat silently, impatiently waiting for the woman's answer.

"If I could answer that, I would. In my opinion, they seem happy. Distant, but happy. Leia's been busy, as usual. And rumor has it, Han may return to the military. There is another bit of information I thought you might find disturbing." She paused, retrieving a holographic display chip, "Chief Kabacca was attacked, we're not entirely sure on the outcome of the battle..."

Arlyn gasped, slowly taking the chip away from her, "Can I-"

"It would be best to allow us to handle this one," her eyes conveyed a sympathetic apology, "I believe we covered everything?"

Arlyn pocketed the chip, her eyes filled with tears, before they were drained by her internal control. Kabacca had served with her since the days of LAMBDA, and even supplied more than half of his clan as volunteers to help construct her base dubbed "Origin Zero".

"Indeed, we have. Keep in touch, Lillian," Arlyn finished, raising from her chair to shake the woman's hand, "May your gods watch over you." Loranx was always a religious woman, dedicating her 'soul' to a galactic organization.

"Thank you, and over you as well. Take care, Arlyn, and say hello to the kids," and just as she leaned over to shake her hand, the brutes broke their formation and swarmed around them, roaring with intense ferocity. "What the frak!" Lillian screamed, her side spilling blood, "I've been shot!"

Rebel officers, paired with Arlyn's geonosians, fought back against several of the cantina occupants. Retrieving a secure communication device from her pocket, "Requesting immediate extraction, and inform the Rebels they have an officer down!"

Lillian pulled the blaster from her side and shot into the fray, "Arlyn! Arlyn! That twi'lek! He's part of the Exchange!" Arlyn twisted her body, turning to where Lillian was attempting to shoot, and fired at the fleeing blue man. The blaster bolts hissed across the room, before it impaled the man's chest.

"Brutes! Get us out of here!" Arlyn ordered, blasting a nearby window as three Zerconian-painted speeders arrived. Helping Lillian into one of the seats, Arlyn boarded before slamming on the accelerator. The two other speeders collected the brutes, while covering the fleeing Rebel officers. With both teams safely aboard, the three speeders sped forward and into the emergency traffic lanes.

"Shit!" Lillian exclaimed, her eyes glancing into the rear view display, "We've got company...and shitload of them." Arlyn glanced into the display, as eleven enemy speeders roared after them.
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Private First Class

Post Posted: Mon, February 02nd 2009 01:58am    Post subject:

=====Delete======

Last edited by Yoogle on Mon, February 02nd 2009 02:01am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Thu, February 05th 2009 04:30pm    Post subject:

The speeders shot from the sky, as turret fire exchanged across the dusty, sand plains of Tatooine. Arlyn's caravan raced across the open desert, heading straight for Mos Eisley Spaceport, and en route, they rondevu with a collection of Rebel Security forces that were setting up for their defense.

"The deflector shield has reached twenty percent," Lillian declared, her voice shaky over the last several shots, "We can't take any more of those small rockets!" The thanagarian re-positioned the speeder's defense cannon, waiting a weapon's lock to establish on the closest of enemy speeders.

"We'll make it! Security should be less than a minute ahead, look!" Arlyn pointed to the global positioning display screen, while narrowing the cross-hair. Her fingers squeezed the trigger, and their speeder let out a loud rumble, and heavy vibration as the large cannon shot at it's target. A large explosion roared, as flames engulfed their enemies.

One down, eight more to go. "Nice shot," one of the rebels exclaimed, eyeballing the falling speeder pieces, "Damn!" Several high yield blaster turret fire took the last of the deflector shield, "We're done for!"

"Pilots, take us up, then pull a delta-four," Lillian exclaimed. It was a last ditch effort to dodge any remaining firepower, by relying on sheer acceleration, then on their descent, plus the addition of gravity. "We just need a twenty seconds!"

A blast shattered the front windows, but missed the co-pilot. "Shit!" he had exclaimed, slamming the speeder into an upward jolt, "Hold on to your asses!" The vehicle whined as the pressure mounted, before he reversed the steering rod, and plummeted them towards the ground in a dizzying array of flips and turns. It made turret, and auto-locks much more difficult. The pilot shifted gears, pulling up moments before crashing into the dunes, skillfully surfing across the plains and behind several mounds of dust and sand.

"Reinforcements have arrived, but we still have a speeder behind us!" the pilot shuddered as the vehicle hissed under the stress of a sudden directional jerk. Arlyn collapsed against one of the passenger seats, as her restraining belt snapped. Lillian's was the next to go, while a small rocket collided with their engines. "Bail BAIL!" They all screamed, and Arlyn threw herself onto Lillian, and out of the open speeder door.

Grabbing the woman into a more adjustable position, Arlyn opened her wings and glided them into coven of sand and rock. "Watch it!" Lillian hissed, her blaster reacting faster than Arlyn could have evaded, successfully eliminating one of their jetpack assailants.

"Thanks, let's take point behind these rocks. Do you have an emergency beacon with you?" just as Arlyn asked, Lillian activated the small red chip. It's continuous flash, meant help would be on its way.

Last edited by Alatáriël Pallanén on Thu, February 05th 2009 04:31pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Thu, February 12th 2009 06:57pm    Post subject:

"CHIEF!!!" a Rebel agent shouted over the crossfire, racing to her position, "We have three incoming starfighters, and one unidentified craft!" The fact that the officer had addressed her as Security Chief, did not prompt any kind of correction, instead, Arlyn decided to take the mantel that was once hers. "Colonel Sanders," Arlyn called over the comm, "We need an anti-air strike over our position in thirty seven seconds. Get a transmission to that unidentified starfighter!"

"Right away, Chief!" came the response, the second officer to forget she was longer serving, but in a combat situation, it was pure extinct, and with Arlyn's prowess and control, they wouldn't second-guess an order she issued. A wave of control washed over her, as she turned to one of the speeder's pilots.

"I need you to run to the speeder and recover the weapon turret that was mounted on the side. I'll have one of my brutes cover you, but we are going to need it to survive the incoming starfighters..." She signalled the nearest brute, and the officer nodded his head, "Three...Two...GO!" The officer ran over the dunes, his feet gliding over the sand in a quick pace, while the geonosian brute fired at the enemy positions.

Commander Lillian Loranx, one of Arlyn's most prized officers, had failed to take command of Rebel troops, and instead, froze under the pressure. Arlyn could no longer depend on her, and the rest of Lillian's command realized that. "Commander, what can you tell me about our enemy? They seem to have amassed quite the execution force!"

"I was assigned to Tatooine to track large Exchange shipments, but we just learned of it two weeks ago," Lillian answered, tossing a used blaster canister into the sand, "We had no idea they made it this far, with so much!"

Arlyn's brow furled as she pondered this thought, her finger pulling the trigger with rage, clipping one of their attackers in the groin area. "Commander, with inbound enemy starfighters, we won't last more than three seconds if they start using bombs or missiles. Flank the right side, and eliminate the sniper behind us. Otherwise, we will die here."

Her face bunched, tightened by the apprehension of probable death, "COMMANDER!" Arlyn bellowed, "You were trained for this! You will get up, you WILL eliminate that sniper. Kreks. Krela. COVER HER!" Two geonosians shot up from their position, and unloaded their sonic cannons, as Lillian launched herself above their cover. A few seconds later, she landed near Arlyn, her shoulder critically wounded.

"I got her," Lillian coughed, gasping at the pain, before screaming in agony. Arlyn bent low, examining the blast. It wasn't fatal, at least, not yet.

"Did you get the sniper?" Arlyn asked, her finger holding Lillian's head steady, "Commander, did you eliminate the sniper?"

"I nailed her, Chief. Right across the cheek. Blasted her brains right across the sands. Frakkin' bitch!" she coughed out, "She shot at me though, holy frak, I'm hit!" Her eyelids fluttered, as she spilled delirious comments, "Jetta! I am here! Oh, my love,"

Arlyn peeked over the dunes, before a blast shot sand into her eyes. The sniper was still alive, and to make matters worse, the starfighters were screaming overhead, "Son of a bitch!" One of the rebels cursed, as the blasts rippled across their position, and wiped out more than half of their defensive forces.

"Jetta, I've missed you. I can't believe I lived as long as I did without you," Lillian coughed out, tears forming in her eyes as her hands stretched out to her illusion, "It's so beautiful here... it's cool," she shuddered as though a breeze had crossed over her, "It will? I want it to end, I don't want to go back. Not after I've seen this, please....take me with you. Jetta, don't leave me here. I can't go back."

Arlyn cuddled the shaking Commander, as she spoke her last words, "Thank you, I love you. Take me, Jetta."

The woman shook as the last essence of her life escaped, incoming starfighers screamed towards them. Arlyn closed her eyes, ready to embrace her next life.
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, February 13th 2009 07:29am    Post subject:

It must be hell out there, Kyp thought looking back at Nine as his paint started to blacken. Kyp had told Nine for a fast reentry but this was pushing it. The x-wing moaned and hissed as he passed through the atmosphere of Tatooine. Kyp could only hang on for his life while the x-wing bucked him around, side to side, till he exited the upper atmosphere. The x-wing must have looked like a meteor coming down from the heavens as Kyp override Nine's control and pulled up on the stick. “No way are we ever doing that kind of shit again,” Kyp said to Nine. The protocol droid beeped and whined an acknowledgement.

A familiar hiss came over the comm, the sounds of blaster fire and explosions filling the cockpit, as a male voice began to yell into the mic. “Unidentified craft, this is Colonel Sanders. Requesting air cover at these coordinates. Please help.” The comm link cut and the cockpit returned to normal.
“Nine, are those the same coordinates as Arlyn's ship gave us?” Kyp said not being able to recollect the exact coordinates himself.
“Yes.” Nine said.

Kyp was right above them and needed to adjust his attack angle. Inversing the ship Kyp dived again. Within seconds the dots hovering above the sand had become fully distinguishable figures. Kyp pulled the trigger on the stick and watched crimson lasers streak toward their target with deadly accuracy. The middle starfighter burst into a ball of fire and flew straight into a dune. Kyp continued to pull the trigger till the second of the three starfighters dropped. Without his wingmates, the last starfighter hardly stood a chance. However Kyp had now lost the element of surprise and had to pull up to avoid slamming into the desert planet. “Come here you little bugger,” Kyp cursed as he rolled and twisted to match the other starfighter's movements. However his efforts were in vain as Kyp pulled the trigger again and saw his opponent turn into molten slag.

He wasn't finished though. Raising the visor on his helmet Kyp made another round about and began a strafing run on what Kyp hoped was the enemy. On the ground lasers criss crossed and explosions slowly rocked away the dunes surrounding his allies. Once he lined up a good target Kyp let his torpedoes loose from the confines of his x-wing. Three torpedoes struck into the sand, creating hell as they exploded. Kyp came back through on another run and loosed another three torpedoes from his x-wing before turning away from the bloody and slag ridden battlefield. He needed to land this bucket, but could not find a place to do so. Opening up a broad range comm link Kyp called down the surface. “Any surviving friendly forces respond, friendly drop ships are en-route, please respond.”

Last edited by Kyp Durron on Fri, February 13th 2009 08:28pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, February 13th 2009 06:28pm    Post subject:

A herald from the open skies shot above them, and roared against the advancing starfighters. By the time they realized what was happening, the middle fighter had erupted into a ball of flames, the explosion snapping Arlyn back to life. Her eyes glanced upwards, not believing an X-Wing had managed to arrive before the others. Run, Run, Run... she bolted, her wings frantically attempting to carry her off the ground, but the enemy ground forces created a chaotic net of fire.

Arlyn glanced upwards, the starfighter engines rumbling the top layer of sand, as the third starfighter exploded in a hurling inferno. "Kreks!" She shouted to the geonosian, "Behind you!" The geonosian swirled around, but it was too late. The rapid-fire blaster shredded him in seconds, causing Arlyn to turn against the dunes. The X-Wing pivoted, turning it's lasers against the enemy with a precision strafe that was almost unbelievable.

The volume of the attack caused her to shudder, the dunes rolling as her combage rang out, "Any surviving friendly forces respond, friendly drop ships are en-route, please respond.”

Afraid of surrendering her position, she locked on the frequency of the transmission, and responded, "This is Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad, I think I'm the only survivor. I'm pinned against a dune southeast of the attack." In the distance, her eyes spotted the Rebel reinforcements, their urgency brought goosebumps to her skin, as the Rebellion Security and several military officers appeared on the horizon with rarely seen haste.

"This is Captain Metamiim, Chief, it's good to hear your voice," the dropship communication allowed a sense of relief to finally relax her stature.

"Captain, I think it's safe to say, I feel the same way. Belay my gratitude to the X-Wing pilot..." the dropships landed in a circle formation, creating a perimeter from any kind of unfriendly contacts. Arlyn flew aboard, her eyes meeting the soldier, before assessing the battleground. It was a quick engagement, but she was relieved to find that some of them had actually made it.

Her eyes lit with fire, as the bodies of those deceased were collected, and the remaining Exchange agents were eliminated. She watched carefully, as one by one, they fell into the sand. "Captain, have we collected all my officers, and yours?"

"Yes, ma'-" he paused, realizing that she was no longer his superior officer, but finished any ways, "Ma'am."

"With the amount of Exchange operatives, we can't risk a space port. I wish to extradite the criminals... I'll only need them for a few minutes... then I can have them shipped to Rhen Var for sentencing, and prison." No doubt Ryan would be furious when he found out how close it actually came today, but she didn't worry about that. What she did worry about, was how organized the Exchange had become.

"There is one thing, that X-Wing Pilot, he wasn't one of ours, at least, he wasn't based on Tatooine. His records are registered to the homeword... Denon." A smile curved on the thanagarian's face, the twin sunlight creating a powerful illumination as she responded,

"Give the pilot docking clearance on my ship, with many thanks. I have a feeling, that it's a friend of a friend."

Last edited by Alatáriël Pallanén on Fri, February 13th 2009 08:56pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Tatooine » Mos Entha
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: