}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Imperial Palace
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Imperial Palace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sat, June 24th 2006 12:06am    Post subject: Imperial Palace

I stood at the head of one of the many auditoriums of the Imperial Palace. The massive room was, despite its incredible volume, packed with 16,000 crimson-jacketed, raven-trousered personnel; the scene before me was a sea of red and black.
Jax had done well, training them alongside his own Crimson Guard. They were a new generation of Imperial soldiers and watchmen, each trained to crack marksmanship, each capable of doing hand-to-hand battle with a Royal Guard. They were a new hope for the Empire, an ultra-elite surpassing any existing soldier in the Galaxy. They were devoted, loyal, and superbly trained in the arts of war. Corruption was impossible, even unthinkable for them. They were as devout as the COMPNOR regiments upon which they were based, and as deadly as the Crimson Guards they trained alongside.
I couldn't help but feel overwhelming pride, for they were also my creation. A collection of crack agents, now formed into a fierce and effective military unit, their already formidable skills from Intelligence duty enhanced by tactical, strategic, and combat training far above and beyond what a trooper in the Army would receive. They were mine. They were IntelForce.
"Ladies and gentlemen," I began, casting a glance over the massive group once more. "After eight long weeks, you are finally here. Your moment has come.
"For eight weeks, you have sweated, bled, struggled, and fought on Yinchorr. You have gone toe-to-toe against the masters of the Echani art, you have been through endless marksmanship drills and tactics courses and exercises. Many of your friends, colleagues, and fellow hopefuls do not stand beside you in this room as they did that first day on Yinchorr. They did not pass through the rigors of training. You have.
"You have shown--all of you--that you are the best. You offer the Empire new hope against the dangerous return of the Jedi. But rest assured, those wizards and magicians are no match for you. And when the Empire strikes back against them, they will never, never rise from the ashes again. They will no longer be a phantom menace to society.
"Many of you may wonder if the utter destruction of their Order is necessary. I'm sorry to tell you this--truly, I am--but if this is Empire is to survive, it is. They are a threat to every living being in the Galaxy. The New Jedi Order was not. They were an enlightened group, committed to studying the nature of the Force. The Neo-Republic Order, however, has no such goal. They seek control and domination through their powers, just as they did in the Republic! Even now, their corrupt influence is present in this war, no doubt caused by their goading the Chief of State into it. The revenge of the Jedi upon the Empire is to be a terrible thing; a vengeance for defending ourselves against their sinister plot." I paused for a moment, hearing soft murmuring in the crowd.
"They claim to want peace, and justice. How can there be peace under their tyrannical domain? Where the Jedi are never wrong, no matter what the facts say, where one must obey the will of a Council of their most indoctrinated and dangerous members?
"You will help end their reign of terror. Though they do not know it, the Alliance is in the grip of beings far more power-hungry and twisted than Palpatine. You will be their liberators. However, they are so steeped in the lies of the Jedi scum that they will attack you for it. It is a sad, sad truth, and even sadder is that those who will attack you will have to be dealt with immediately, never to enjoy the fruits of freedom, under either the untainted Alliance or the Empire."
I glanced over the crowd again, their eyes all fixed upon me. Now it was dawning on them: they were soldiers. They would be in battle. They had gone from infiltrators and spies to front-line infantry. No doubt, they were scared. "But do not be afraid. You will be well-protected and armed. After all, you're not stormtroopers." There was some laughter among them. "And I mean no disrespect to your white-armored brethren, but they were bred for a different purpose. However, they are also closer to you than you may realize.
"Many of you are going into the Observation section. You will be posted with Army and Navy units, policing for traitors. And if the time should come, you'll find the stormtroopers to be your greatest allies. They cannot be corrupted, just as you, and I strongly encourage each of you to show fellowship to them. They risk their lives daily, moreso than almost anyone else in our grand Empire. And they do not complain, they do not ask why, or to be given an easier job. They simply do what they are asked by the Emperor. And they hate traitors as much as you do.
"But also learn from the mistakes of your predecessors, the reviled CompForce. Do not alienate yourself from the military, as you will work alongside them every day. Do not be a cruel overseer, reporting back every slip of a tongue as high treason, as they were. Work with your fellows in the military forces, talk to them, learn about them. And when on a planet that we have liberated, whether from the Jedi or the Grand Thief, do not be oppressive towards the civilians. Treat them as you wish to be treated."
I paused, then repeated the line that had been drilled into the heads of every Imperial soldier and sailor since I took my office as Supreme Moff. "You are soldiers, not murderers. Don't give the Jedi and their mouthpieces any ammunition. Help any civilians in need, assist them in any way possible. You are not conquerers, but saviors. And they must see that through the web of lies that has been woven about the Empire. You are the shining light of order and justice in a Galaxy steeped in darkness. And I have faith that you will succeed.
"I just want to say that I am proud of every last one of you. You will show this Galaxy that the Empire has changed from her oppressive ways to a truly enlightened group. And I bid you all the best of luck, and may the Force be with you."
The applause nearly ruptured my eardrums, echoing off the walls of the chamber. Every single one was now on their feet.
"This is your graduation, ladies and gentlemen!" I called over the din. "You have earned this! You are no longer cadets, no longer spies, but officers and soldiers in a force that will redefine this Galaxy!"
At once, thousands of black and crimson caps flew into the air, in almost a ripple effect. I couldn't help but laugh. I still remembered doing the same at graduation from the Coruscant Academy and being commissioned as an officer in the Navy. Some traditions never died.

A few hours after the ceremony, I happened upon the newly commissioned Lt. Torr. He had served on the Prestige a year ago. Next to him was Fleet Admiral Onca, who also held an IntelForce Commision as Captain.
I reached out and shook their hands. "Gentlemen, I have something for you. Come with me."

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Swali
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sat, June 24th 2006 09:04pm    Post subject:

I was leaning against the wall, finishing my conversation with Alex from earlier. I looked over and saw Jendob coming. I sighed. He never had good news. Whenever we spoke, it usually meant I had to go do something that would lead me somewhere else.

"Don't look now, but here comes fearless leader," I said sarcastically. Alex looked over and then back just as the Supreme Moff came over.

I looked forward at the polished floor, still leaning on the wall as he spoke. He gave a distasteful look at my sunglasses. They broke dress, but I didn't care. I had the rest of my uniform on perfectly, so I afforded myself a little infraction.

He has something for us. Yeah. New orders...

Not that I resented my position. I just wanted to enjoy my short time at home while I could. Besides...maybe it wasn't new orders.

We followed him to wherever he was going to take us. I guess I was a little curious, but at the same time, anxious. I had other things to do that day and didn't want this to take too long.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, June 25th 2006 10:10pm    Post subject:

We entered my office. "At attention!" I snapped suddenly, walking around to my desk and opening the drawer. The two officers were stiff as boards as I walked around, then pinned a wine, gold, and cerulean medal to each of their jackets.
"Gentlemen, for going above and beyond the call of duty by taking this training, I award each of you the Star of the Empire."
Stepping back, I snapped them a crisp salute, then ordered, "Dismissed."

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Wed, August 02nd 2006 12:11am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Alex Torr
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Sun, July 23rd 2006 01:52am    Post subject:

It had been a few weeks since his arrival on Coruscant, and Alex was already itching for action. He didn't think he was an impatient person, but being on leave for so long bothered him. He could be out gathering intelligence on an enemy force, or positioning himself inside the enemy ranks, poised to sabotage their operations. There was nothing he could do about it, however, except train, and be ready for when he was called upon.

He was currently reading over various reports from security teams throughout Imperial facilities. He knew is was Shadowstalker's job to watch security, but Alex was on edge recently, due to the various incidents on Coruscant.

Just as he shifted the piece of flimsi he had been reading, his datapad beeped. Pulling it out, he sighed. Probably another notice that the IntelForce troopers were still on stand-down. Activating the pad, Alex scanned over the message. It was encrypted.

Entering his security code, and various other forms of identification, he accessed the message, and read over it's contents. Eyes narrowing, he read to the end, and frowned. Such a high placed officer couldn't be... He stopped his thought train there. He was trained to expect the unexpected, and never to let his guard down, so he wouldn't start here. This officer certainly wasn't above reproach. Far from it, due to the person's past history. He then cleared his mind. He couldn't let personal thoughts get in the way of his investigation. The orders had come from the Director of Intelligence himself, so it was important.

Standing up, he gathered the pieces of flimsi he had been reading, threw them into the disposal machine, and grabbed his vibrosword, sheathing it on his back. He would tail this person, and gather information about them as long as nessecary, and then make his report to the Supreme Moff.

Making sure he had left no sensetive materials out, he opened the door into the hallways, and exited, intent on finding his target.

IntelForce

Back to top »
Alex Torr
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, July 27th 2006 04:13pm    Post subject:

As Alex strode through the halls of the Imperial Palace, he turned toward his 'office', and began thinking up how he would propose his report. He had completed the assignment, and he didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, other than the person being a complete psychopath. He wouldn't include that in his report, though.

Entering, he sat down, pulled up his com-terminal, and began typing a message to the Supreme Moff. He included his various observations on subject behavior, locations they had visited, people they had spoken with, and various other info. Although the Moff might disagree with his suggestion, he added that he would request a psych evaluation for the officer before letting them return to active duty.

Other than that, he didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

Entering his message, he encrypted it, sent it, and erased the original.

Sighing, he went back to looking through security reports again, until he was given another assignment.

IntelForce

Back to top »
Uric Treshan
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, August 04th 2006 11:30am    Post subject:

I looked over the new fleet schematics with a sense of pride. Days of shifting vessels about, allocating some to this line and some to that squadron... all of it paid off in the final product. The result was nothing short of formidable, with a full fleet undoubtably able to engage and destroy an equivalent Rebel unit. Hundreds of Star Destroyers, cruisers, frigates, and corvettes gave the fleet flexibility and lethality in all areas of combat.
My eyes never leaving the display screen with the vast multitude of vessels scheduled for deployment, I contacted Admiral Zend by wirecom.
Hoisting the handheld transceiver to my face, I smirked, and left her a brief message.
"The day of the Empire's victory is at hand. Get your datapad out, we'll need plenty of names for the Rebels to curse as they fall."
In a rather frightening twist, I found myself becoming professionally attached to the woman. Ordinarily, I felt women should be kept in their place and out of uniform, but Zend was no ordinary female. She was cunning, ruthless, and a tactical genius rivalling almost any male commander, save perhaps Thrawn, and of course, myself. Perhaps having her as my Chief of Staff wouldn't be as bad as I expected.
Darth Avaritus
Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, August 21st 2006 04:33pm    Post subject:

Absent mindedly, Avaritus wondered if Jax's Soverign Protectors were near Vader. They probably were, which would pose a problem if it came to violence, but he was certain Eximius could handle at least one on his own for a while. Stepping out onto the white stone, he squinted in the bright light reflected off of the pad. As soon as Eximius was down the ramp, he made his way into the Palace, his apprentice behind him. He walked with clear confidence, and purpose, his boots echoing loudly off the floor, as if announcing his presence, and demanding attention.

As he made his way to the Throne room, he looked to the Crimson Guard who stood near the entrance. He didn't care about them, as they had already proven themselves inferior to him in combat. Making his way through the door, he looked up at the tall, broad figure, standing on the dais in the back of the long room. Avaritus walked forward, with the same confidence, and purpose, not daring to falter, or show any fear. If he did, he would be killed instantly.

Silently, he waved Eximius off to the side, to wait, and made his way a few steps from the raised platform. Kneeling on one knee, he said, "I have matters to discuss with you, master." He hated the formalness of it all, from the kneeling to the honorific, but if he was to get what he wanted, he had to act like the good Sith. Although a good Sith would've killed Vader by now, and taken his throne, but Avaritus put the thought to the back of his mind, and waited for Vader's acknowledgement.

Rory says:
Darth Avaritus: Sith Lord, Dark Apprentice, Field-Goal Kicker

Expand

---
"We worked it out. Ams and I are equall awesome, just in different fields... though we both admit defeat in the "Creative Ruthlessness" category. The winner of that trophy is undoubtedly Lord Avaritus, with his "punt t3h hed" routine." - Carnor Jax
 Back to top »
Darth Vader
Sergeant

Post Posted: Mon, August 21st 2006 09:33pm    Post subject:

I was looking out the window, my arms crossed. I had suspected this for some time now. I would have been severely disappointed had Avaritus not taken an apprentice of his own by now. I would have considered myself something of a failure as the one who trained him.

He made a show of confidence, but underneath that I could sense it. He still thought he could hide it from me, but I knew, underneath his mask was fear. Even more so, his apprentice was afraid. Far out of his league, it was a rash decision to bring his apprentice. I did not plan to kill him for it, while a challenge to my authority, it showed that he was mastering his fear. He was learning well.

I motioned for one of the Sovereign Protectors in the room to come closer to me. "Leave us," I said. He obliged, nodding to the other two. Quickly, it was just Avaritus, his apprentice, and myself.

"Why does your...apprentice...not kneel?" I questioned.

Darth Vader, Galactic Emperor

Vader's kittens
Expand

Expand

Expand

DARTH VADER
Muahaha! Here I am! Aren't I just
generally intimidating as hell?
 Back to top »
Darth Avaritus
Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, August 21st 2006 09:41pm    Post subject:

Avaritus looked back at his apprentice, who was standing a distance away. He motioned him forward, and Eximius kneeled before Vader. Looking up at Vader, Avaritus said, "I did not feel it prudent for him to address you."

Avaritus knew both him, and Eximius were extremely vunerable at the moment. Even though the Soverign Protectors had left, Vader was quite capable of taking them both on if he really wanted to... But that would only be if he was expecting the tricks Avaritus had learned. He would not reveal his new powers to Vader just yet, not when they could be used in his favor.

Rory says:

Expand

---
"We worked it out. Ams and I are equall awesome, just in different fields... though we both admit defeat in the "Creative Ruthlessness" category. The winner of that trophy is undoubtedly Lord Avaritus, with his "punt t3h hed" routine." - Carnor Jax
 Back to top »
Darth Vader
Sergeant

Post Posted: Mon, August 21st 2006 09:53pm    Post subject:

He thought I was going to punish him now. I certainly could, but I wanted time to do it properly. He had openly challenged me by bringing his apprentice, and, while commendable as a Sith, it could not go without reprove. He would face my wrath soon enough.

I still stared out the window at the Coruscant skyline. It had seemed ages ago when I last looked out the window on the buildings of the ecumenopolis. So long ago, on that day that had made a well-respected Jedi of the old Order something greater: a hero of the Empire and Dark Lord of the Sith. So long...

"Your thoughts dwell on something...you are anxious. Your apprentice is not as strong in the Dark side as I might have expected, but you...have learned something. A new power," I said as I smirked under my helmet, "Hmph. Do not be so surprised. If you really wanted to hide it from me, you wouldn't let it lay in your open thoughts. Remember who your master is and his power."

Vader's kittens
Expand

Expand

Expand

DARTH VADER
 Back to top »
Darth Avaritus
Corporal

Post Posted: Tue, August 22nd 2006 02:33am    Post subject:

Avaritus cursed inwardly. He really didn't want Vader to learn of his new power. One that could pose quite a threat to Vader. Force lightning. He also was working on a few others, but that would wait. Although Vader wouldn't be able to tell exactly what power he had aqquired unless Avaritus told him.

Avaritus chose his words carefully now, "I'll remember that next time, master," he said, avoiding the subject, and hoping that Vader would either not care, or not notice. "But, to the matter at hand," he began once again, hoping Vader would appreciate the straightforwardness enough to not attack him outright, "I want to create an academy for Dark Jedi, and Sith. It would help secure the Empire's power all the more. Two, or three Sith might be enough for the occasional uprising, but in a war, many individuals are needed, who possess the power of the dark side, and the insight, initiative, and ruthlessness to use it. We cannot let this war be dominated by cowardly beuracrats like Jendob. He knows what he must do to win, but he won't do it for fear of how others will percieve him. We need a Shadow Academy."

Avaritus waited as Vader stood motionless, seemingly considering the idea. He was ready at any instant to percieve an attack, and call his lightsaber to his hand, and he felt his apprentice was, as well, but he hoped it wouldn't come to it. It was to soon now.

Rory says:

Expand

---
 Back to top »
Darth Vader
Sergeant

Post Posted: Wed, August 23rd 2006 04:27pm    Post subject:

I pondered his request. It had indeed crossed my mind to train more in the Force. Certainly, with the presence of the Jedi among the ranks of the Rebels, they would be a great asset. While the Jedi were not invincible, it would be a waste of manpower to use sheer numbers to defeat them.

However, I was not interested in this. It had been some time since I had seen my apprentice. I wanted to ldo some catching up.

"Tell me, my apprentice. Tell me about the one that you have brought before me," I commanded.

Vader's kittens
Expand

Expand

Expand

DARTH VADER
 Back to top »
Darth Avaritus
Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, August 24th 2006 02:23am    Post subject:

Avaritus thought to himself for a second, and responded, "My apprentice, Darth Eximius. I felt his power in the force, and felt his mind had not been corrupted by the Jedi. I called out to him, and brought him to me. When he appeared before me, he challenged me, and lost. The price for his arrogance was his hand. I had his hand replaced, and have been training him in the ways of the Sith. He is quite powerful, my master."

Avaritus left out the part about having him trained by Carnor Jax, and his Soverign Protectors as well, but Vader would learn of it soon enough.

Rory says:

Expand

---
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax
ECP Member/Faction Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri, August 25th 2006 01:54pm    Post subject:

Jax strode through the halls of the Imperial Palace, his bootsteps thudding on the permacrete. The corridors were empty, leaving Jax alone with his thoughts and his intent. As they had a week before, three small steel spheres orbited his body, contrasting with the red and black of his armor and cloak as he made his way to the deepest recesses... where he felt his Emperor and the chosen apprentice.

The spheres suddenly shot out in front of him, cutting down two waiting Crimson Guard where they stood. The spheres pierced the weak place in their armor just below their throat, crushing their larynxs with barely a whisper before severing their spines. Only a faint bubbling sigh of air leaving their lungs through the blood frothing at the wound spoke note of the Sovereign Protector's passing through the doors and into the antechamber.

He paused only briefly at the doors to the inner sanctum, gazing passively at the Sithskrit runes dotting the obsidian-black portal before straightening his back. The spheres shot out to the sides, then back and into a back belt pouch beneath his cloak, Jax's eyes taking in the seam of the door before him. The doors rumbled, then parted to reveal the standing forms of Avaritus and Vader.

He took three steps within and, as the doors closed behind him he approached Vader and dropped to one knee before him. It dimly registered on him that this was the first time he had ever approached Vader as his Emperor, before it had always been as his teacher.

"Fidelity to the Empire, on my blood, on my life." His head remained bowed, left hand resting on his right knee with his right on the floor. His voice resonated into the smoothness of the chamer, and while the echo died away he spoke again. "Sovereign Protector Jax reporting as ordered, my Lord."

"Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Expand

"I gained [my votes] through "legal" means (read: bribes and threats)."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Darth Avaritus
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, August 25th 2006 06:23pm    Post subject:

C'mon, Jax? Floating steel balls used to kill people? That's my trick. :P

Avaritus had felt Jax coming, and had felt the lives of two individuals cease as he made his approach. As he stood, he cursed inwardly. Not here. I still need Vader for a time, but his thought train was cut off, as the man knelt before Vader. Avaritus was bewildered, but didn't let his face, or emotions betray him. He stood silently, wondering why the Soverign Protector had interrupted his meeting with the Sith Lord.

He tried covertly probing the man's mind, but as always, it was nothing but a cold, calculating sense, filled with the murderous intent that Jax always seemed to resonate. Briefly, he wondered if that intent was currently directed at someone in the room.

Rory says:

Expand

---
 Back to top »
Darth Eximius
Private

Post Posted: Fri, August 25th 2006 08:32pm    Post subject:

Sorry I haven't posted in like... two months? I don't know, it's been long though. I doubt I can post much at this point, but I'll do so anyway so you at least know I'm still around >_>

Eximius didn't make eye contact with Vader, nor did he even think of saying anything. He wasn't exactly sure why they were there, kneeling before one of the single most powerful beings in the universe, but Avaritus was filled with a sense of fear that Eximius was not used to feeling in his master. Of course he wasn't too confident himself, he hadn't felt this kind of fear in a long time.

Eximius could only hope that Avaritus could deal with the situation without it breaking out into a fight. But if the time did arise, Eximius was ready to fight.

Last edited by Darth Eximius on Fri, August 25th 2006 08:32pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Darth Vader
Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, August 26th 2006 05:35pm    Post subject:

I had, indeed, ordered Jax here. I wanted him to come with me for my next endeavor. I kept my gaze out the window, my arms still crossed.

"I trust you brought the weapon I asked you to bring," I said.

Vader's kittens
Expand

Expand

Expand

DARTH VADER
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax

Post Posted: Sat, August 26th 2006 09:31pm    Post subject:

Jax rose to his full height, clasping his hands behind his back in a militaristic parade rest. His voice was strong in coming. "Indeed, my Lord."

A resonant blackness filled Jax, pushing out any probing that either of the two former Jedi would have tried on him, a trick learned from the scriptures of the Alderaanian Yoggoy, scriptures written by the Prime Unu Thoracetis some fifteen thousand years ago. It woudl feel as if they were stanging on the brink of a yawning abyss without definition, somehow past the Dark Side and into a realm of void.

Jax pulled a small silver box from behind his belt, offering it to the Dark Lord of the Sith. "Everything you need for the project you requested lies within, my Lord. I stand ready."

"Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."

Expand

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Darth Vader
Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, August 26th 2006 09:37pm    Post subject:

"Keep it, it is for your use," Vader replied. An arm of the throne beeped momentarily, then a small white light flashed. He was receiving a transmission. He did not want to reveal his purposes just yet, so he ordered, "Leave. Prepare for the task at hand. Go to my ship. I will join you shortly."

Vader's kittens
Expand

Expand

Expand

DARTH VADER
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax

Post Posted: Sat, August 26th 2006 10:34pm    Post subject:

Jax saluted as he returned the box to its clip behind his belt. Without another word he turned and exited the throne room, though not without a hammer blow from the Force entering the minds of Avaritus and Eximus, warning them both not to try to probe again. The barely bridled fury was evitend in every move of the Sovereign Protector as he made his way through the corridors, back to his fighter.

Expand

Back to top »
Darth Vader
Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, August 26th 2006 10:37pm    Post subject:

As the other two left, Vader went to his throne and pressed a button, activating the holonet transceiver built into it.

"Make your report."

Vader's kittens
Expand

Expand

Expand

DARTH VADER
 Back to top »
Volytar
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, August 26th 2006 10:47pm    Post subject:

Volytar's kneling form flickered into existance "M'lord on behalf of the entire brotherhood, I thank you for deeming us worthy of reactivation." he rose his head to look at his master.

"The screening process is taking time but we will soon find any that have eluded capture, they cannot hide for long. Everything is in place as you ordered once the first load are shipped we will continue to screen other planets, thy will be done m'lord."

He rose to his feet "There is one issue I must press on you M'lord, the brotherhood requires a home to roost in, it would make the search easier on my brethren but it is at you discression of course." he curled into a bow "Do you wish any more of me?"
 Back to top »
Darth Vader
Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, August 26th 2006 10:49pm    Post subject:

"No. You have done well. As for a home, meet me with the first shipment at its destination. We will speak then," I said.

Vader's kittens
Expand

Expand

Expand

DARTH VADER
 Back to top »
Volytar
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, August 26th 2006 11:15pm    Post subject:

Volytar bowed low his body curling down like a desert viper "I thank you my Lord, I will resume my task, with your guidance the brotherhood will once again be mighty." he cut the transmission and sent out a telepathic call to the Inquisitors sharing his mind meld stalking the streets....WORK HARDER FIND ALL THAT YOU CAN
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, April 27th 2007 05:13pm    Post subject:

"Do you think the kids are okay?"

I looked up at Shy from my desk. "Yeah, I think the babysitter can handle them," I smirked. "That is what we're paying her for, you know."

Turning back to the terminal screen, I made the final updates to the Imperial weekly budget, shuffling around a couple hundred billion credits for general usage. It was hard to believe that just a few years ago, the Empire had projected being able to afford a single Star Destroyer every other week. Now, the Empire literally couldn't spend money fast enough. The latest fleet overhaul we did barely dented the Navy's budget, although the projected fleet expansion was practically hoped to at least bring it down noticeably.

The budget finished, I turned to other matters. Our Terminator forces were still deplorably small. The Hunter-Killer vehicles, however, were legion. Maybe requisitioning the entire AT-PT reserve of the Corps wasn't a good idea, I mused. Then again, they'd do much more damage to our foes as Model 28s.

Fortunately, the Model 250s and aerial units were soon going to come to fruition and provide our cybernetic forces with the heavy and airborne support they needed. The organic units of IntelForce already had their backup in place for several months, but even as I looked over the fighter design R&D had come up with, I couldn't help but feel it needed some improvements.

Look at you... you're one of the bureaucrats you used to curse regularly, I sighed. The bloody accountants...

Then she flashed before me. I could still see her sprawled on the bed, her gray eyes fixed up at the ceiling. A small trickle of blood ran from the corner of her mouth where a glass shard from her suicide capsule lacerated her tongue. The reek of almonds was everywhere.

Cyanide.

A small note was scrawled on a piece of flimsy lying on the nighttable. After reading it, I made my report to headquarters. When asked about the status of the Imperial Treasury agent, my response was simple and concise. "The bitch is dead."

I still didn't mourn her loss. Of course, that was just the beginning of my long hate affair with bureaucrats. Now, all I had to deal with were bureaucrats, Sith, and Grand Admirals. It was enough to drive anyone mad.

Expand

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Imperial Palace
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: