}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
TechnoLogic Corporation Headquarters
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Denon » TechnoLogic Corporation Headquarters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lando Calrissian

Post Posted: Mon, August 04th 2008 02:02am    Post subject: TechnoLogic Corporation Headquarters

"Lando..." the older man's voice was almost Imperialistic in nature, the way his tongue slithered made him sound as vile the previous Emperor, "This isn't the move we were expecting to take. It holds variables, customs that might be violated, and a variety of other...issues... that we simply cannot afford to invest in, at this time."

Lando breathed, incredibly, this was probably one of the most profitable times of the galaxy. Whenever war seemed inevitable, business soars. Every man, and his droid knows that. And Lando Calrissian knew when, and where to take advantage and roll the dice. This was one of those times.

"No, no, no." Lando paced across the room, facing the director of the board directly in the eyes, "My record shows promise, I know what I'm talking about. Bespin prospered under my administration, as have several other business operations since then."

An older lady, another member of the board, rose from her seat and folded her arms, "Lando," her tone was cruel, lethal and to the point, "Your profits are questionable, at best, and in what terms? Certainly not credits." Lando didn't deny this, he wasn't gauging their advances, and their rewards entirely on credits. He was well off in different means, in different areas. He had the ups, and the downs.

"Profitable, for me and my investors." Lando fired back, "I might add, they weren't entirely in it for the credits, and neither was I on several occasions." His eyes exaggerated the show droid he had brought with him, more for style, than any kind of efficiency, "If you're not signing this contract, your competitor will."

A bald man scoffed, "And send them right out of business? You'd be doing us a favor!"

Lando threw his hands into the air, and turned his back. "Fine!" The show droid beeped, and followed closely; the doors hissing just as quickly as they opened, as they did closing. Lando had fought the Empire, and several additional engagements since then.... he had lead mining operations, seminars, and financial endeavors that the most experience entrepreneur could never match. If a room full of batty directors wouldn't listen, then he'd find another batch...

"Thank you for visiting TechnoLogic Corpora-" Lando sped right passed the secretary, and onto the hangar deck. His eyes floated until he found his overpriced luxury speeder. "Take me back to the Suite." he had told the driver.

Last edited by Lando Calrissian on Mon, August 04th 2008 03:03pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Denon » TechnoLogic Corporation Headquarters
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: