}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Wanted: Dead or Alive
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Wanted: Dead or Alive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eve
Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, July 10th 2008 09:39pm    Post subject: Wanted: Dead or Alive

Bounty: Imperial Target
Name: Contracted Eyes Only
Price: 300, 000, 000 credits

The receipt of this transmission, cannot be detected or traced. And if it was, it would originate from Coruscant.

Message Begins:

"Attention known, and unknown martyrs of the galaxy. It is a time of peril, and I have broad-casted today to bring balance to the political spectrum. Too long have I sat back, and watched the Imperial regime slowly tighten it's grip over the galaxy. Too long. It is unfortunate I must use public channels, which will eventually fall into the eyes of the one I wish to be terminated. To the bounty hunters, to the assassins, to the vigilante... Your noble gifts are requested. Those who are interested will transmit back on this frequency. Good luck, and may the chosen one stain his hands with blood that will save the galaxy."

Instructions Upon Contact:

Replies will be sent to a traffic computer, which are then computed and sent to several modified starfighters in the Roche Asteroid fields. It is then re-transmitted to additional modified starfighters waiting outside the Ruusan System, which is then redistributed within a nebula, and then transmitted to a vessel in the Unknown Regions.

If you manage to trace the signal, which I doubt, but hell, whatever, the starfighters are carrying enough explosions to completely vaporize their existence. And once one of the positions have been compromised, the entire communication line will re-organize itself.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Wanted: Dead or Alive
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: