}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Corellian Pirates
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Off-Topic » Corellian Pirates
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do you think of this idea?
That would be awesome! I totally agree!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't know...
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
No, pirates and Star Wars should never mix.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I just felt like selecting this option, lol.
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

dudop
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Fri, July 04th 2008 11:50am    Post subject: Corellian Pirates

I recently saw the last pirates of the Caribbean movie, and I thought (in addition to "Gosh whoever made that movie must have been a little sadistic,") what if we did a sort of Star Wars version of that? You know, Pirates of the Corellian Something. It could be a sort of RPG within an RPG. I was thinking that perhaps it could have slightly different rules, to allow it to be more piraty, but it would still be affected by out side events, like a big fleet going to Corellia.
So... what does everyone think?
dudop
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Sun, July 06th 2008 01:01pm    Post subject:

Oh, come on, the idea isn't THAT bad! :evil:

and who selected that button?
Eve
Corporal

Post Posted: Sun, July 06th 2008 03:19pm    Post subject:

I think this idea has crossed all of our minds at some point, but with our current cross overs, some of us with multiple infractions, we shrugged and decided it would be best to have one less.
 Back to top »
Adria Reyna
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Sun, July 06th 2008 03:35pm    Post subject:

If you wanna go play a Correllian pirate be my guest...please...honestly...give me reason to conquer Corellia properly. :P

+ Mandalorians were somewhat win allready before Traviss came along, bound them in leather and rode them like ponies +
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, July 06th 2008 03:40pm    Post subject:

Last time I checked, it's in my territory. :p

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Eve
Corporal

Post Posted: Sun, July 06th 2008 04:07pm    Post subject:

Poor Corellians. : (
 Back to top »
Adria Reyna
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Sun, July 06th 2008 04:26pm    Post subject:

Nope, its just on the edge of my quadrant, if anyone has claim otherwise its Cliff, because the border it lies on is the one I share with him.

+ Mandalorians were somewhat win allready before Traviss came along, bound them in leather and rode them like ponies +
 Back to top »
Derek Brand
Sergeant

Post Posted: Sun, July 06th 2008 04:37pm    Post subject:

Isn't Corellia a de-militarized zone? >_>

*Stabs Wedge repeatedly* :P Now everybody's happy. - Lazer

In Soviet Russia, Force uses you! :P - Kypjargon

Sarin, you ***** *** pansy, you screw with me, you screw with my GIANT LASER GUN. - Xaph, imitating Commander Shepard
 Back to top »
Adria Reyna
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Sun, July 06th 2008 05:32pm    Post subject:

You think the Empire's division of quadrants doesn't take into account potential areas of expansion?

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, July 06th 2008 05:33pm    Post subject:

Does this use the actual quadrant system or the one you drew up, Adria? :p

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Adria Reyna
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Sun, July 06th 2008 05:52pm    Post subject:

The logical system of putting a big circle ontop of the galaxy map and then jigging it around so that everyone had a nice selection of worlds, lest ye forget I still have less worlds this way, due to my quadrant having a large infestation of Rebels.

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Sun, July 06th 2008 11:58pm    Post subject:

It is a DMZ. I'm not particularly liking the idea of people calling it a part of Imp territory. It's not to be claimed by anyone. That was the agreement.

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Mon, July 07th 2008 12:37am    Post subject:

It isn't Imperial territory by any stretch of the imagination. :P

What Adria and I refer to is how the Empire has sectioned up the Galaxy into administrative districts which isn't restricted to Imperial territory, but the Galaxy as a whole.

Basically, the Supreme Moffs are responsible for watching a quarter of the Galaxy, both their own planets and handling intelligence and battle plans on enemy/desired worlds in their quadrant. Of course, the war arrangement I made with you and Cray still stands. :p

Expand

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
CMAC Webmaster

Post Posted: Mon, July 07th 2008 12:38am    Post subject:

Well, I think they're saying it's within an Imp quadrant.
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Mon, July 07th 2008 12:52am    Post subject:

It is... because we chopped up the whole Galaxy without regard to political borders. :p

I'll explain on MSN. I've said enough here that was meant to be behind closed doors for now.

Expand

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
CMAC Webmaster

Post Posted: Mon, July 07th 2008 01:01am    Post subject:

I know how your system works. :p I'm just saying, Ben's saying that Corellia falls within his realm of jurisdiction of the Empire's worlds.
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Mon, July 07th 2008 01:28am    Post subject:

Yeah, I get that. :p

Expand

Back to top »
Adria Reyna
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Mon, July 07th 2008 06:43am    Post subject:

Aye, thusly it is true.

Back to top »
dudop
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Mon, July 07th 2008 11:48am    Post subject:

[quote="Han Solo"]I'm not particularly liking the idea of people calling it a part of Imp territory. It's not to be claimed by anyone.[quote]Why are there so many smugglers and pirates there if the Empire doesn't own it? :P
Adria Reyna
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Mon, July 07th 2008 12:47pm    Post subject:

There aren't its policed interally, but its not like the Imperials don't have their borders patrolled.

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Mon, July 07th 2008 02:18pm    Post subject:

Actually, there are, we just don't see them in the game because people haven't chosen to go down that route. They can be on any planet, really, all it takes is a plotline to explore or a character that someone wants to pick up.

But again, Corellia is neutral in the game. I understand what Moff is saying but that doesn't make it an Imperial owned world. Far from it.

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Adria Reyna
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Mon, July 07th 2008 02:59pm    Post subject:

Yeah, but Han, since when have we Imperials cared for flimsy treaties we've made with hostile powers? And since when haven't we laid claim to the entire universe?

Corellia may be neutral but its surrounded by Imperial Planets, thus, the argument over borders essentially constitutes who gets to deal with any problems to the Empire that comes from there...and Adria's answer to planets that cause her problems and headaches is to take them out of the equation.

Back to top »
Eve
Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, July 07th 2008 03:16pm    Post subject:

Are you threatening Han Solo's homeworld?
 Back to top »
Adria Reyna
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Mon, July 07th 2008 03:21pm    Post subject:

No, just making a point about Imperial territorial politics.

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Mon, July 07th 2008 03:56pm    Post subject:

But that's 'Imperial territorial politics', not what the rest of the galaxy, and certainly not Corellia, go by.

Again, I know what you're saying, but it can come off the wrong way.

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Off-Topic » Corellian Pirates
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: