}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
An Announcent from the Office of the Prime Unu
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » An Announcent from the Office of the Prime Unu
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Noruas
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Fri, June 23rd 2006 07:30pm    Post subject: An Announcent from the Office of the Prime Unu

Dear peace-loving civilians of the galaxy, I am Noruas, Prime Unu of the Yoggoy Confederate. I was elected by the three hundred plus Hives a year ago now. Within the first month or so of my rule, the Galactic Empire and Galactic Alliance entered a war. I was almost immediately faced with death threats from the Hapes Consortium, and yet here I stand, with the continuous backing of the Killik, which have been stereotyped as “the evil bugs of the galaxy”. It is time that this ended.
Fear itself isn’t all people must fear anymore. We are now to fear the Empire and the Alliance, as the two massive powers clash. There are was though, my friends, that we can escape the insults, and attacks and oppression of the two factions. For many years people have searched, died, and lived trying to find something we call “perfection”, and at last this ideal has indeed been found, yet as men have said for many years “big things are found in the most surprising places”.
It is time to unveil true perfection! The Alliance and Empire claim perfection through their arms, while I show you perfection through a different means. For over a year now, the term “Joiner” has been associated with “slave”. No longer shall I stand to see such lies. A Joiner does not lose their free will, or their desire to live, nor are they forced to work. A Joiner retains what free peoples admire and call “Free Will” or “the right to choose”. While regular beings though, act upon instinct, Joiners retain no instinct and are in essence made into what we all wished we were.
For a year I have had the Killik reside in isolation, and observing Joiners. They are everything we have dreamed of. We can be perfect and live in a perfect galaxy. It is time to achieve what many have died to find! People of the galaxy, I, Noruas, Prime Unu of the Yoggoy Confederate, hereby invite you too to enjoy perfection! To seek what we have desired for many years, please go to the world of Tepasi and from there you shall receive transit to Yoggoy, where our “perfection process” will start, and in a few months, you will too enjoy the benefits of perfection!

-Noruas
--Office of the Prime Unu

Current Assets: 76,530,000,000
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax
ECP Member/Faction Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri, June 23rd 2006 07:49pm    Post subject:

--From the desk of Asaali Sariyah, High Marshal of Public Relations, Imperial Air Force.

Prime Unu Noruas:

Please allow me to be the first to welcome you back from your isolationism.

Since the death of Emperor Palpatine, seemingly an eternity ago, the Galactic Empire has struggled to rebuild its reputation as a bringer of peace and tolerance to the galaxy. Certain interpretations of the actions executed by your former Prime Unu, Flint, led many members of Imperial command to see the office of the Prime Unu as one of oppression and control rather than one of civic tolerance and overall population growth and propersity. The general dislike toward the hive mind of the Killik was drawn from the continual hypocrisy and contract breaches by Prime Unu Flint, and the populace's inability to rebel against that treatment.

However, with new leaders come drastic changes, and it is with open arms that the Imperial Air Force welcomes you to the galaxy. We hold none of the crimes of your predecessor against you, and look forward to the ability to work with you in upcoming endeavors. We extend to you a treaty of political neutrailty pending our experience with your style of leadership, Prime Unu Noruas. We pray that, just as we have wiped the slate clean of our experiences with Flint, that you too do not hold the Empire's past against the current government.

To recaptulate, we treat you as we would treat any other sovereignty to make their presence known in the galaxy, without any predisposed thoughts and undeserved hostility that threatened your government a year ago. Good luck, and may the Force be with you.

--High Marshal Asaali Saariyah

----Reviewed and approved by Grand Marshal Carnor Jax

"Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Expand

"I gained [my votes] through "legal" means (read: bribes and threats)."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Noruas
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Fri, June 23rd 2006 07:55pm    Post subject:

The Reformed Confederate thanks the Imperial Airforce for thier warm welcome, espically considering its leader's hate of Flint and is glad to see that we have been offered a second chance.

-Noruas
--The Office of the Prime Unu

Back to top »
Jahan Stresemann
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Sat, June 24th 2006 03:34am    Post subject:

The Republic of Nespis believes in the equality of all races, and so we also welcome you back into the Galaxy.

Holder of the 35,000th post

Expand
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Sat, June 24th 2006 01:56pm    Post subject:

The Independant Sovereignty of Devaron and Systems recognizes your return and welcomes you back into the galaxy.

2084rpg.net - Business, science, intrigue, and rebellion.

"Pazaak bores me. I often suspect my opponent of cheating. I prefer predictable games, such as galactic economics."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Noruas
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, June 24th 2006 11:57pm    Post subject:

We thank Devaron and Nespis for thier statements.

Last edited by Noruas on Sat, June 24th 2006 11:58pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » An Announcent from the Office of the Prime Unu
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: