}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGHH!!!!! (Anger)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Off-Topic » AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGHH!!!!! (Anger)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, June 06th 2008 06:04pm    Post subject:

I still say she has a Boba poster hanging over her bed and probably has... intimate apparel modified with Mando armor plates. :p

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kalydon Skirata
Aedile

Post Posted: Fri, June 06th 2008 09:03pm    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
Well... we can keep bits and pieces. :p

She did no harm while writing the Republic Commando series so at least leave those alone. :P

Anything and everything else though, I couldn't care less about.

Field Marshall Kalydon Skirata
Commander of Stormtrooper Spec Ops and of Strike Force Omega

Forum Rules, Code of Conduct, and Technical FAQ

Xbox Live Gamercard
Expand

Adam Sessler calls out the Halo Haters
Expand
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Zero
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Fri, June 06th 2008 09:12pm    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
I still say she has a Boba poster hanging over her bed and probably has... intimate apparel modified with Mando armor plates. :p

Jendob, you need to seek professional help.

<Rank image pending...>

Scyntor: Oh and this is my new best friend Zero...no...noooo...don't point the big experimental plasma weapon at the nice rebel leader...
 Back to top »
dudop
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Fri, August 15th 2008 10:17am    Post subject:

If she invented the G-9 Rigger, I'll agree with almost anything mean you say about her.
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, August 15th 2008 09:35pm    Post subject:

The what?

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kalydon Skirata
Aedile

Post Posted: Sat, August 16th 2008 01:07am    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
The what?

Anakin's ship from the Clone Wars trailer, the morbidly obese B-Wing wannabe.

Xbox Live Gamercard
Expand

Expand
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Hiram Drayson
Private

Post Posted: Sat, August 16th 2008 05:00pm    Post subject:

I'm deciding whether or not my dignity can take the beating that will come after watching Clone Wars. A friend said it was okay, but I don't know.
dudop
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Sun, August 17th 2008 09:56am    Post subject:

Did he say what the movie was about?
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, August 17th 2008 11:55am    Post subject:

The Clone Wars. :p

Expand

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Sun, August 17th 2008 12:48pm    Post subject:

And apparently it had a pathetic showing at the box office this weekend. Really, I can't say I'm surprised.

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Kalydon Skirata
Aedile

Post Posted: Sun, August 17th 2008 03:56pm    Post subject:

Han Solo wrote:
And apparently it had a pathetic showing at the box office this weekend. Really, I can't say I'm surprised.

I've been hearing that critics as well have been practically vomiting on the film. :P

A shame...they could have made a movie about the actual Clone Wars that could have been interesting and fun to watch...instead they just make another film about emo Anakin and his epic failures.

Xbox Live Gamercard
Expand

Expand
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, August 17th 2008 06:46pm    Post subject:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Like that would happen. :p

All the gushers want to see is Emo Ani (Anakin is a valiant warrior and Jedi Knight mentioned in the OT... I wonder where he was in the PT... and he looks like Sebastian Shaw). Though why in God's name he got an apprentice is beyond me. Obviously, she failed or was killed since Ani made it very clear in ROTS that he was not a Jedi Master.

Expand

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Sun, August 17th 2008 11:07pm    Post subject:

Well, my whole issue with the "film" goes back to the actual conception itself. The Clone Wars are overdone and it seems that audiences are fed up with the stories centered in that time and the Prequel characters in general. It's time to move on and give us something fresh but it appears 'ole Uncle George can't get that through his thick head. As long as he can create pretty explosions and mindless action that'll draw in audiences, he's golden.

Ironically enough, that little method seems to be wearing thin for him. Where were your audiences this weekend, George? Even loyal fans are steering clear of this garbage. It doesn't bode very well for the TV series itself, let me tell you that.

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Mon, August 18th 2008 09:19pm    Post subject:

The sad thing is... Clone Wars stories do have potential, especially for military and war buffs. But it doesn't work so well for the "OMG X-WING PROTOTYPES ANAKIN KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE FORCE PUSH THE UNIVERSE INTO A BLACK HOLE WOOT" crowd. :p

Expand

Back to top »
Raslan Karl Langsdorff
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Tue, August 19th 2008 07:56am    Post subject:

The sole "potential" for the Clone Wars is to ignore all the **** cack bullshit that's been produced during and after 1999 (Prequels and NJO, of course) and revert to the old version of the Clone Wars as established by Zahn the Great in the Thrawn trilogy.

The current stuff is just bullshit and trying to put predecessors to Original Trilogy things into the Prequels... in a completely **** nonsensical way. ARC starfighters... no. Just **** NO.
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Tue, August 19th 2008 09:06am    Post subject:

Ohh, if you folks think that's bad... I seriously recommend steering clear of any and all articles relating to TFU on Wookieepedia. Seriously... don't read them. It had me and Han spluttering with rage... you wanna talk about bending the OT over?

I think I'm gonna stick with OUR timeline or Legacy. At least they're not pissing all over the Alliance and OT.

Expand

Back to top »
dudop
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Tue, August 19th 2008 11:43am    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
Ani made it very clear in ROTS that he was not a Jedi Master.
He said he was not a master in terms of rank; he could still have an apprentice. We would have seen her though, so apparently she... graduated.
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Tue, August 19th 2008 12:24pm    Post subject:

No, because upon her graduation, he would have been promoted to Jedi Master. She failed or was killed prior to completing her training.

Expand

Back to top »
dudop
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Wed, August 20th 2008 12:55pm    Post subject:

Maybe she semi-graduated. :lol:
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Wed, August 20th 2008 08:13pm    Post subject:

Cut in half in the Jedi Temple? :p

Expand

Back to top »
dudop
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Thu, August 21st 2008 11:47pm    Post subject:

I saw the movie today- er, yesterday. The animation was pretty bad, with Yoda, Dooku, and the techno union droids being downright insulting, but as far as extended TV show episodes go the storyline was pretty nice. Anakin should have defeated the tri-droids faster, and it actually shocked me every time a clone trooper got blown away.

I liked it. :)

But why did they refer to the G-9 Rigger as a piece of junk so much if it had no apparent damage and performed perfectly?
Xaph
Cadet

Post Posted: Sun, August 24th 2008 12:15pm    Post subject:

Kalydon Skirata wrote:
Han Solo wrote:

instead they just make another film about emo Anakin and his epic failures.

No, actually, the film doesn't do Emo Anakin at all...I enjoyed it.
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, August 24th 2008 01:01pm    Post subject:

Yeah, the CW series was the Anakin we heard about in the OT. Pilot, warrior, lover--wait... that wasn't in the OT... :p

Still, most of the frustration is from this microscope on Anakin. It's like they're trying to account for every nanosecond of existence during his time as a Jedi.

Expand

Back to top »
The Master
Sergeant

Post Posted: Sun, August 24th 2008 01:17pm    Post subject:

Can't they see the way forward is a series/film based on Aayla Secura? CAN'T THEY SEE THAT?

--John Saxon--
Legitimate businessman, family man

(Also, wants to rule Universe with iron fist)

"*hugs Alexus* You are so my favorite player" - Nev.

Expand

Expand
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, August 24th 2008 01:25pm    Post subject:

They'll make her a nun. :p

Expand

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Off-Topic » AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGHH!!!!! (Anger)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: