}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Imperial Grand Opera House
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Imperial Grand Opera House
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Master
Sergeant

Post Posted: Tue, April 22nd 2008 12:32pm    Post subject: Imperial Grand Opera House

John Saxon had always known the Imperial Grand Opera House was big. Hence the name. He had not been prepared, however, for exactly how big. Which was very. He, a self-professed dictator, tyrant and bastard, who had enslaved an entire world because he was bored, killed a dozen or so businessmen because he thought it would be fun, and here he was taken aback by an Opera House. It was a very big Opera House though.

He turned to Lucy, clinging to his arm and wearing a little red satin number that clung where it needed to cling and made a pleasant rustling sound against his suit when they walked. "It's good, isn't it?"

She nodded pensively, and said, "I've seen worse." Saxon looked back up at the the kilometre*-high building, all durasteel and marble and statues made from solid gold. It loomed over them as they approached, before they entered the ticket office and everything was replaced with red carpets, red drapes and yet more gold and marble.

"I want it."

"Darling, where would you put it?"

Saxon was silent for a moment. "Somewhere on Cerea? I own a planet, sweetie."

"But then you'd actually have to go down there, and we both know you cough quite distinctly whenever you get even a whiff of carbon monoxide."

Saxon had to concede this, and after the ticket officer had given them a funny look, they headed off for their private box, stubs in hand. They paused long enough for Saxon to steal a couple of programs from the handbag of an old lady, before resuming their walk up the stairs, leaving behind cries of geriatric indignation.

The Master always tried to do five despicable things before supper. It helped one's appetite so.

--John Saxon--
Legitimate businessman, family man

(Also, wants to rule Universe with iron fist)

"*hugs Alexus* You are so my favorite player" - Nev.

Expand

Expand
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax
ECP Member/Faction Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun, April 27th 2008 07:58pm    Post subject:

"This is a wonderful place for observing the trappings of so-called civilized society. People pretending to be cultured by coming to the opera, to impress others around them... or pretentious fools that think that watching them makes them any better than the rabble in the lower seats. Deceit at its finest, no?"

Carnor Jax, clad in an immaculate suit of black, sat in one of the Grand Boxes. To his right, Lylla lowered herself into the plush seats, a quirk of a smile to her full lips. She crossed her legs, settling back into the chair, before gesturing towards the people around them. "Surely there must be someone here just for the experience - it is a fantasy world, after all, someplace to escape."

"Escape, Lylla, from what? This is a time of prosperity and peace, of neutrality and quiet acceptance. There should be no reason for people to 'escape,' save from their own lives. Misery is a fact of life, and those that do not accept it..." he gestured towards the same people, one with an old suit and a blank stare catching his attention "... are doomed to a life of self-deception and eventual fall at the hands of their own fantasies." He leaned back, the joints in his neck popping as he settled in for the show.

The four seats in the box with him remained empty, but he was sure he'd find a more dramatic representation of his point to fill those spaces. It was only a matter of time before he would be able to show Lylla, beyond a doubt, exactly what his point was... the point he had reached so many years ago, the point that still haunted him to this day.

"Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Expand

"I gained [my votes] through "legal" means (read: bribes and threats)."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Master
Sergeant

Post Posted: Fri, May 09th 2008 10:47am    Post subject:

John and Lucy arrived in their box to find two other people already there, a man and a woman. They took two of the remaining seats and nodded in greeting. The Master produced his ill-gotten programs and they began to read.

"It's got thingy in," said John, after a few minutes, perusing the cast list. "You know, from that program you like. Thingy."

"Oh, so it does," Lucy replied, gracefully turning the page with a delicate finger, "Sendo Wilton-Bisket. He's Jeffo in Physicians. You know, the camp one."

John nodded. "I hope he doesn't ham it up too much." He took out a small bag of cashew nuts and began shelling them, flicking the shells out of the box and into the sea of plebs below. After a few minutes, finding the director's thematic explorations dull and hackneyed, he spoke again. "Oh, I was thinking of giving the Legions of Doom a new uniform, the current one is so drab. It's upsetting the slaves." He paused. "Well, more so than usual. And I think full-face helmets would be fun. Would you like to design something new?"

"I don't know anything about designing clothes, sweetie. Just wearing them."

"I thought you did that course in Fashion Design," John replied, and after a few moments added, "muffin?"

"I did Classics, cupcake."

"Oh, I'm thinking of Tanya then."

"Who is Tanya?"

"It doesn't matter." He shelled another cashew. "Bunny."

--John Saxon--

Expand

Expand
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax

Post Posted: Mon, May 12th 2008 03:07pm    Post subject:

That comment... amused him. Rather than let it slide, Jax turned to the newcomers and looked the man in the eye. "If you do that, just remember to make the visors out of transparisteel, not face-concealing. Not only do you get claustrophobic in the things when you can only see out of tiny eye slits, but anyone can walk into your Fortress of Doom with one and you wouldn't know the difference."

Of course, there had been a long list of items written by an insane philosopher on Jaabim of things to do when becoming an evil overlord, taken from an archive of cheesy holofilms about epic conflicts of good and evil. That list had long since been buried: only recently they had been uncovered, and were now in the Imperial Archives for cleaning and restoration, to be lated enshrined in their own display... provided, of course, the Emperor had no reason to keep them out of the hands of the general populace.

"So... do you come here often?" Of course, Jax knew the truth already, but it was an excellent conversation starter, a way to break the ice. To strike up a decent exchange and, perhaps, gather new information. It was also a way to test Lylla, to find her own powers of observation...

"Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."

Expand

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Master
Sergeant

Post Posted: Mon, May 26th 2008 10:17am    Post subject:

I am so sorry, I hadn't seen you had posted! Many, many apologies. Although, you should have MSNed me or something... sorry for the short post, but I have no idea what else to say. Sorry again :oops:

"No," Saxon replied, "It's good, isn't it?" He turned to Lucy, "Isn't it good?" Lucy admitted that it was, in fact, good. "How about you, Mister... I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name."

--John Saxon--

Expand

Expand
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax

Post Posted: Thu, June 19th 2008 02:59pm    Post subject:

His smile was tight, but with an air of menace that could give even a rancor pause. "That's quite alright, Mr. Saxon. I didn't give it."

Turning to Lylla, his eyes met hers for the briefest of moments. That smile softened, and a hand lifted to caress her cheek as the first act of the play drew to a close. She moved to stand, to make her way back to the atrium for the intermission, but Jax laid a hand to her arm and gently brought her back to sitting. Something here would happen that would cause ripples the galaxy abroad, if his inklings about the man next to him proved correct.

"Remember my words about the Legions of Terror, though. It might just save your life." The warning was genuine - after word got out of how infiltrators aboard the first Death Star were able to sneak out with the former Alderaani princess, it had been almost a slap in the face to the Empire to discover those documents.

Expand

Back to top »
The Master
Sergeant

Post Posted: Tue, June 24th 2008 12:57pm    Post subject:

"Cheers," said Saxon, lifting up the drink that a waitress had just brought him. "Can I get you anything?" he continued, but raising the glass to his lips and sipping and threw the glass tumbler to the floor, where it shattered. "Gano frakking Jansi!" he hissed, turning to the waitress, who had been standing as perkily as possible with her top button undone and her chest pushed out, hoping for a tip, "That was shit!"

"Sir..?" said the waitress, bewildered. Lucy looked up at her husband, and he gently placed a hand on her cheek and pushed her head back to watch the opera, encountering only a little resistance.

"I wanted a Lando Calrissian, with one fifth vermouth and at 57.8 degrees fahrenheit!" hissed Saxon again, trying to keep his voice down so he did not disturb the enjoyment of other patrons - he was thoughtful like that. "That was more like four-twentieths vermouth! It was like nightsoil!"

"But that's exactly-"

"Come on, let's take this into the corridor," said the Master, standing up and taking the girl by the elbow, gently guiding her out of the box, "It's alright, sweetheart, no one has to know." Once in the hall, he turned left, then right, and then back to her. They were alone, their only companion a waste disposal chute built into the opposite wall.

The waitress said, "I'm sorry about your drink-"

"Oh," retorted the Master, "I think we're far beyond that. I wanted my frakking Lando Calrissian!" he yelled, and with that grabbed her by the waist and threw her down the chute, banging the hatch shut as she screamed shrilly all the way down. After a few seconds he opened the hatch again - she was still screaming. He shut the hatch once more, waited again, and opened it. Still screaming.

"Gods," he said, "Why always with the screaming?" He looked up to his left, to see the strange man from the box standing there, the door shut behind him. John Saxon smiled, and said, "Oh, hi. Didn't quite see you there."

--John Saxon--

Expand

Expand
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax

Post Posted: Sun, June 29th 2008 08:51am    Post subject:

A single brow arched as he looked over to the disposal shaft. The play was continuing behind the closed doors, but the Sith Lord had little interest in it now. Now, his focus was entirely upon the man that either had little ability for fractions, or was else a hellion bent on total destruction.

Either way, he was incredibly useful.

"You might have gagged her with your kerchief, Mr. Saxon... but I think that, deep down, you enjoy the screaming." The man clasped his hands lightly behind his back as he strode over, then liftd a finger and pulled the chute open. The screams were faint, but still going... a hand lifted with three fingers extended.

Two... one... the screams ended abruptly with a very hard, very wet thud. The resounding thwack of flesh against compacted refuse was sickening, and final. The echo's continued to carry up and down the shaft, before Jax released it and let the door slam shut. He turned to face the man beside him, a twisted smile on his face.

"Come, Mr. Saxon. Walk with me."

Expand

Back to top »
The Master
Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, July 12th 2008 01:18pm    Post subject:

"Yeah, sure," said the Saxon, and they ambled down the corridor together. At least, John ambled and the unknown gentleman stalked silently and powerfully, like Death crossed with a Puma of some description. Saxon went through his options; he was unarmed, because Imperial security would have picked up even his most exotic weaponry. He could kill with his bare hands, and had in the past. Oh yes... he had fixed his hands around a man's throat and squeezed the life from him as he struggled and fought, before watching the light go out in his eyes and the strength slip away from his frantic limbs...

Anyway. Saxon could tell from the way this Mystery Man moved and acted that if he tried any kind of physical violence he would probably end up with a detatched head, and, not lacking a capacity for self analysis, Saxon knew he was at heart a tremendous coward. That left two defences: Lies, and more Lies. And his way with words. Three defences.

"I'm sure you thought you saw something illegal and immoral happening there," he said, starting slowly, his words speeding up as his mind slipped into gear, "But it wasn't what you think. That waitress was an agent from the... Citadel Krytocracy, and she was trying to recuit me to do terrible and traitorous things to the Empire, which, as a family businessman, I was abhorred by. Patriotism gripped me, and with the Imperial March in my heart and the Oath of Allegiance on my lips I smote the traitor down that waste disposal chute. Everything funky-dory?"

--John Saxon--

Expand

Expand
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax

Post Posted: Sat, July 12th 2008 01:31pm    Post subject:

A nod. The cowl had to turn, though, to hide the smile creasing the man's lips. "I'm sure I did see something immoral. Were I a man of morality, this might bother me." The fabric of his cloak rustled as he passed a wealthy noble, looking to be of Corellian decent. A few steps later, he pulled out a leather wallet containing amongst other things a bank datacard.

As they passed through the great revolving door, screams of terror and surprise rang out behind them. The same noble they had passed was facedown on the floor, a pool of blood spreading from his ample corpse. A speeder awaited them, unmarked and luxurious. A man was waiting beside it, opening the door.

The two climbed inside, the door closing. The lights switched on, revealing a spread of food and drink that would have cost several thousand credits. His hands undid the frog at the throat of his cloak, shrugging the cloth free. Black body armor covered his frame, engraved in sigils of an unknown language. His face was careworn, covered with battle scars, with short-cropped brown hair and brown eyes.

"Now then, Mr. Saxon. Your work on Cerea has not escaped my notice, and I must say I'm rather impressed. Think you could do it to other systems?"

Expand

Back to top »
The Master
Sergeant

Post Posted: Sun, July 13th 2008 04:28am    Post subject:

Saxon shifted uneasily to the far side of the speeder, taking in the fearsome visage of the armoured man before him, scarred and battered with dark, mirthless eyes. He had already shrugged off the death of the waitress and expertly killed and robbed another person - this was clearly a man without a trace of compassion or mercy in his dark, dark soul.

Saxon stuck out an arm. "Pleased to meet you, sir," he said, feeling the steel-like strength of the man's grip as they shook. "It's an honour." And it was; what an awful person this man was - a murderer seemingly without motivation, and yet Saxon could tell from looking into his own self and from the way the stranger acted that every single thing he did was part of some far greater and more diabolical plan. He was another Master, in a way.

It was pretty humbling.

"Glad you like what I've done to Cerea," he said, with a touch of pride. Of course, the brainwashed drones that made up his crew occasionally told him how awesome he was, but then they would, wouldn't they? Lucy did as well, yes, but she was only a woman. It was nice to have some decent acknowledgement from a man of the world. "And yes, I think I could do it to other worlds. That's what I'm hoping, at any rate." He smiled, and reached down to pick up a 160 credit vol-au-vent.

--John Saxon--

Expand

Expand
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax

Post Posted: Tue, July 15th 2008 10:19am    Post subject:

Jax picked up a Mon Calamari oyster from a tray set in ice. He relished how it quivered in fear before he put the half-shell to his lips and let the creature slide down his throat. The soft screams of terror that emanated from his slightly parted lips brought an evil smile to the former Sovereign Protector's lips as he looked to the man before him.

He knocked three times on the privacy screen, paused, then twice more before speaking. "Slight change in course - I hope you don't mind." Not that he would have changed it back anyway, there were matters to discuss. A sip of a sparkling wine, then he leaned back into the hand-tooled leather seats. "I'm getting a couple lawyers together, to meet us at our new destination. I think a contract is in order, one that would be most agreeable to both of us."

He lifted the glass, his eyes glinting mischievously. "To destruction."

Expand

Back to top »
The Master
Sergeant

Post Posted: Fri, July 18th 2008 11:15am    Post subject:

Saxon raised his own glass. "Delightful woman." He smirked, and downed the incredibly expensive wine in a single gulp, cooling and refreshing. What had really slaked his thirst, though, was the promise of a true partner in crime. Slaking his metaphorical thirst, that is. For destruction. Whatever.

"So," he said, relaxing into the Corellian leather seats and picking up an olive from the buffet, rolling it between thumb and forefinger thoughtfully. "You intrigue me, Mr Stranger, with your offer of conquest, minor genocide, and so on." He paused, thinking how to best phrase his questions. "Where, what, how, who, why?" The minutest application of pressure from his finger, and the olive burst, spilling its contents onto the Master's strategically placed napkin. "Actually, never mind why. I never much cared for why."

--John Saxon--

Expand

Expand
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax

Post Posted: Fri, July 18th 2008 11:22am    Post subject:

Jax closed his eyes a moment, reclining in the seat. He had questions, of course, and it was going to be interesting to answer them in the same rapid-fire way. This was a man that could easily turn the tables if he wanted to, if he was given the opportunity. While they would inevitably share a common goal, he needed to maintain a semblance of power, hold his superiority in this business exchange.

"Anywhere I choose, using whatever you feel comfortable with, in any method you choose, killing any and all that resist the rule of the Empire." His eyes opened again, the lips pulling back in an evil smile. "I'm sure that once you figure out what my name is, you'll understand my casual attitude towards this."

Yes, his face had been on the holonets some time ago. He had changed a bit since then, internally... but his facade had not changed all that much. That was why he did not generally leave the sanctity of his lairs without his full body armor. This, however, was a special occasion.

Closing his eyes once more, he touched Lylla's mind, felt her presence. He was about to ask her to return to the Palace in a matter of hours, but stopped himself. She was speaking to Mr. Saxon's female counterpart, of nothing in particular... yet, assuming the same commanding force that Jax had been doing with John. Clever girl, he thought as he took a sip of a Corellian brandy, aged over a hundred years and a lovely shade of burnt sienna.

Expand

Last edited by Carnor Jax on Fri, July 18th 2008 11:23am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
The Master
Sergeant

Post Posted: Fri, July 18th 2008 11:32am    Post subject:

Saxon nodded. "So," he said, "You guys are still trying to project an image of the caring, wishy-washy liberal Empire that Jendob gave you, and you want some unknown lunatic to occasionally destroy worlds that, oh joyous coincidence, happen to disagree with you?" It was important, he realised, to stay on top in a partnership like this. The Empire could renege on the deal at any time and utterly crush him - posessing, as they did, the resources of half a Galaxy. The one drawback to the Master's rather unique brand of unequivocal evil was that he had absolutely no friends or allies unless he had built them - which was expensive - destroyed their spirit - which made them pretty useless allies - or brainwashed them - which was time consuming.

He feigned deliberation, and refilled his glass, swilling the champagne around before taking another sip and letting out an appreciative sigh. "Sounds pretty boffo," he said. He looked into the stranger's face and tried to remember if he had seen him anywhere.

The credit dropped - this man had been on the holonet once, and he had been linked to it by one of his information gatherers. "Carnal something? Carnivore?" Oh, there it was. "Carnor Jax!" He leant back and smiled, before saying, deadpan, "Carnor Jax... well, isn't that wizard." He smiled again. "This is going to be such fun."

--John Saxon--

Expand

Expand
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax

Post Posted: Fri, July 18th 2008 11:44am    Post subject:

A smile, genuine in the nature by which Saxon had deduced his identity. Another sip of the brandy, and he set the glass aside. The speeder had touched down somewhere, and the door latch rattled. The portal opened, and Jax stepped out first, looking over the expanse of the Emperor's personal landing pad to the north of the Imperial Palace.

Waiting for Saxon to exit, he started towards a small set of doors offset from the massive internal bays, through which the Emperor had brought various artifacts. No, this entrance would take him where he wanted to go. To a small section cordoned off for his use.

Walking through the hallways, past identical doors and turning corners that blended into one another, he opened one of them and stepped into an arboretum. Brilliant light, natural light coming from artificial sources, poured over plants and shrubs of varying sizes. The foliage was beautiful, lending an aura of serene quiet to the scene.

"Jendob can go sit on a turbolaser turret and rotate for all I care. The scum of the galaxy don't respond to politics, don't respond to quiet niceties or negotiation. They respond to firepower. They respond to an iron fist and to seeing their comrades be crushed." Three lawyers were sitting at a small desk set in the center of the internal greenhouse, documents laid out in front of them with two inkwells.

"And what better way to crush them, than to not even go after them yourself? I mean, think about it. When you REALLY want to kill someone, not just see them dead, you go after them yourself. To add the indignity of having someone that doesn't even know you, being sent to kill you... it's quite a morale crusher." He overlooked one of the pages, then passed it to Saxon for his perusal.

"One hundred million credits per successful purging, plus transportation and materials costs. Bonuses to follow if you adhere to mission-specific guidelines, such as leaving certain fauna intact, or leaving the planet ready to be strip mined. Rebels or no, these systems might still have strategic or materials value, and I need to count on you to leave those intact with the conquering army strolls in."

Jax folded his arms across his chestplate, whispers of the Force caressing the twin black-hilted lightsabers at his belt. He would have a positive answer, or a corpse. Either way, it would be interesting to see.

Expand

Back to top »
The Master
Sergeant

Post Posted: Fri, July 18th 2008 11:50am    Post subject:

Saxon looked around at the arboretum. Pretty. The Master did take pleasure in seeing a planet subjugated and destroyed, of course, but he could take pleasure in the simple things as well - a soft, warm wife, a nice plate of delicacies, a bottle of thousand year-old whisky - the main secret to happiness was finding a balance between your work and your personal life. He nodded at Jax's speech.

"Well," he replied, "I sure do love ruling with an iron fist." He looked over the contract. "A hundred million, though? Seems a bit mean, when we're talking the conquest of entire planets. There are overheads, droid and ship maintenence... bonuses or no, can't I have a little bit more?" He smiled broadly. "Myself I'd say yes, of course, but I'm not sure I could sell this to the wife. Besides, you know I'll do my job with a certain flair that I'm not sure you could get anywhere else."

--John Saxon--

Expand

Expand
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax

Post Posted: Fri, July 18th 2008 11:58am    Post subject:

"Hmm."

Jax thought for a moment, then looked Saxon in the eye. "You killed an innocent worker at the opera house. You've subjugated an entire civilization. For this, I should decapitate you where you stand. However, you have a way about you that is most intriguing." A lightsaber snapped to life, silver blade terminating a scant inch from Saxon's throat. "Therefore heads, you get your money. Tails, I cut your damned head off."

Before he could take so much as a breath, the metallic ringing of an ancient decacred coin sent its chime throughout the arboretum. The silver flipped end-over-end as it almost contacted the celing, then began its long drop down. His left hand seized it from midair, then turned and slammed it down on the desk. The lightsaber whirled as his hand lifted from the coin, the blade sweeping around in a killing arc...

Thirty seconds later, it was all over. The soft crunching of bones was all that spoke to the carnage that had just been seen in the arboretum, coming from one of the exotic man-eater plants in the immediate the vicinity. Of course, there was no way to know they were there. They were beautiful, looked very serene. With a taste for blood and flesh.

"Such a waste."

Expand

Back to top »
The Master
Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, July 19th 2008 05:32am    Post subject:

The Master opened his eyes, his expression of feigned terror improved slightly with an infusion of actual fear. He raised his hands to his throat and had a good poke; his head was still attached to his body, as he'd expected.

He stepped forward and peeked over the table where the Lawyers had been sitting. He grimaced, and said, "Yuck." He looked up at Jax, and nodded. "Alright," he said, "Three hundred?"

"Two fifty, and be glad you're getting it," said Jax. Saxon looked down at his still-ignited lightsaber and considered his options. He could think of several hundred, all of them resulting in the detachment of one or more of his limbs.

He stuck out his arm. "You've got yourself a deal, chief."

--John Saxon--

Expand

Expand
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax

Post Posted: Tue, July 22nd 2008 02:14pm    Post subject:

Jax nodded once, clasping forearms with the man. They took a moment to sign the necessary paperwork, formalizing the contracts, before exiting the arboretum and returning to the speeder. Another luxury vehicle, an exact duplicate of the one they had taken, sat next to it, with Lylla and Lucy just getting out. The two looked to be in very high spirits, and were laughing at a shared joke as the two men approached.

"Lylla, such wonderful timing. Mr. Saxon and I just wrapped up a business deal - I'll leave it to him to explain the details at his lesiure. In the meantime, the opera is almost over and I've got reservations at Chez Guivera in fifteen minutes, and I think a modest celebration is in order. What do you say, Mr. Saxon?"

Expand

Back to top »
The Master
Sergeant

Post Posted: Tue, July 22nd 2008 02:23pm    Post subject:

Saxon grinned, sliding his hand along Lucy's satin-clad back to pull her close beside him. She grabbed his tie for support, obviously having had several glasses of something with Jax's date - unless she was being the dutiful wife he so often wanted her to be, and was playing up her tipsiness so as to be dismissed as any kind of threat. "Sounds like a plan," he said, giving Lylla a little wave by way of greeting. "Enchanté."

--John Saxon--

Expand

Expand
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax

Post Posted: Thu, July 24th 2008 04:55am    Post subject:

Jax's eyes met Lylla's, and a ghost of a smile passed his lips. Her own eyes moved to Saxon's, her voice a soft tone that was both seductive and disarming. "Charmed, I am sure." She took to the role very smoothly, despite the fact that the meter was still running on her time. The cost didn't matter, he had enough to keep her for several years if necessary, but she seemed to be taking more than a business pleasure in the exchanges of this night.

A whisper of the Force spoke to the pilot of one of the speeders, who soundlessly lifted off and returned to the transport company he worked for. The doors to the other opened, and with a subtle hand motion he indicated that the four of them would take this vehicle to their meal. "I look forward to learning more about the two of you."

The doors closed, and the luxury vehicle lifted off for Chez Guivera, the privacy screen concealing the words of the four from the inquisitive driver's ears.

Expand

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Imperial Grand Opera House
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: