}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Toola, Market.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Other Systems » Toola, Market.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ailyn Vel
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, April 11th 2008 04:33pm    Post subject: Toola, Market.

The Slave IV had left Mandalore with Ailyn one good-will payment richer, with the amount she was charging though, she’d likely be happily set up for life if she pulled this one off. Occasionally though, she did get a small knot in her stomach over her plan, once upon a time she’d fallen for Tyber quite seriously – but it had ended badly…not that Ailyn was that experienced with these things but she was pretty sure the break up had been bad, unless most couples broke up on collapsing mining platforms with guns to each others heads. She grinned, on reflection, it did seem that the Vel family had an unhealthy apatite for falling in love with some of the more dangerous and unsavoury elements of society.

The Slave IV had made a series of stops, Kothlis, Moonus Mandel…she’d even skirted the illegal racetracks at Oovo IV, Tyber was paranoid, if a person asked too many questions or looked too much like they were in search of him, they’d easily draw his attention…though she wasn’t as certain she’d find Tyber as she had been when she’d started her search. Toola was his last chance to find her before she got aggressive in her search and started beating her way through the various echelons of Lieutenants surrounding the crime lord.

She left the Slave IV locked down, along with her armour, on one of the landing pads bordering the city limits of Toola’s capital, the ship was quite snugly locked down – if snug meant armed and potentially fatal to any ship-jackers who made the attempt to steal it. Wrapped up in a long hooded cloak and thick furs she trekked into the market district…this part, the waiting, she hated the most especially amongst so many people. So vulnerable to sudden attacks she almost felt naked without her armour, the smell of the place was wonderful however, the spices cooking on open grills, the fruits pilled high in baskets along side cheap golden baubles.

She had managed to push herself past a rather obese Ortolan, and had been collecting a steaming chunk of some unidentifiable meat wrapped up in a parcel of leaves from one of the food stalls when a talon descended on her shoulder. Her hand instinctively slid for her blaster, “I wouldn’t want to harm you Miss Vel…” growled a voice next to her ear, “Would you come with me?”

“Urai…” she grinned, removing her hand from where it had been dangerously close to her blaster for the Talorti’s liking, “I didn’t that Tyber would send you to meet me instead of one of his lesser minions…I am honoured.” She showed Fen the food in her hands, “Just…let me finish this…” she went to bit it, but the avian enforcer plucked it out of her hand,

“You don’t want to eat this…its seklock intestine.” Not giving her a chance to react he tossed it into a waste receptacle,

Ailyn made a face, part disgust and part annoyance at having her lunch stolen, “Oh…right…I guess we should get on then.” She glanced up at Urai who nodded and, with a guiding hand on her shoulder, pushed back into the crowd.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Other Systems » Toola, Market.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: