}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Declaration of War
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Declaration of War
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Fri, June 23rd 2006 04:07pm    Post subject: Declaration of War

The Independant Sovereignty of Devaron and Systems hereby declares war on the Galactic Alliance and it's allies.

This change in stances was brought about by a revelation on part of Sovereign Emperor Baelish.

2084rpg.net - Business, science, intrigue, and rebellion.

"Pazaak bores me. I often suspect my opponent of cheating. I prefer predictable games, such as galactic economics."

Last edited by Petyr Baelish on Sat, June 24th 2006 01:27am; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Sat, June 24th 2006 01:28am    Post subject:

There has been a change in stances brought about by a revelation on part of Sovereign Emperor Baelish.

"Pazaak bores me. I often suspect my opponent of cheating. I prefer predictable games, such as galactic economics."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sat, June 24th 2006 02:12am    Post subject:

Petyr, I have respected you as an individual and as a political power. If you believe your military strength will fail when up against the Galactic Empire, do not stup to cowardice and merely join them.

If this is a personal or tactical position which you are forced to make, I understand. I do not wish to meet the soldiers of Devoran in battle, however, I will if I must.

If you have decided to remain neutral, perhaps see the war before you join, I have a favor. The Killiks and Turbinia have entered a legal battle. With your wisedom, I'd like you or one of your delegate officers to act as the representative and legal authority.

Please consider these words, long live your rule.

Noruas
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, June 24th 2006 09:16am    Post subject:

I support your decision to go to war, these shall be no interference from the Yoggoy Confederate.

-The Office of Public Relations

Current Assets: 76,530,000,000
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Sat, June 24th 2006 01:54pm    Post subject:

We assure you that this change was in no way brought about by cowardice. The armed forces of the Sovereignty are not without courage.

If you wish to speak to the Sovereign Emperor, please contact him via holonet transmission.

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sat, June 24th 2006 02:18pm    Post subject:

I have no doubt the armed forces of the Independant Sovereignty of Devaron and Systems are without cowardice. What I believe, is that the leadership cannot say the same.

Petyr Baelish, on the otherhand, is a brave and strong man. It seems pity he rushed into this war without investigations on both sides of the war. If he had, things might possibly be different.

Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Sat, June 24th 2006 09:42pm    Post subject:

You're blindness decieves you, Miss Pallanén. Do you doubt my ability to investigate?

Last edited by Petyr Baelish on Sat, June 24th 2006 09:46pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Noruas
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, June 24th 2006 09:49pm    Post subject:

She has been decieved by the terrorists of the Rebel Alliance.

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sat, June 24th 2006 10:13pm    Post subject:

Excuse me, Noruas, I am attempting to relight the grand Petyr.

I would like to see your investigations, perhaps you have failed to see the true evidence. I can only show you facts and those facts, can be determined to be good or evil pending your view point.

Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sat, June 24th 2006 10:16pm    Post subject:

We fully support our allies, and don't appreciate personal attacks on them. Perhaps Mr. Baelish has seen the corruption that permeates the Alliance, much like with the Republic they wish to restore to power. After all, this war started due to corruption in both the ranks of the Empire and Alliance. However, we have taken care of it on our end: Yittreas no longer holds office. Yet, the firebrands of the Rebellion are still preaching their messages of hate and bloodlust. Ms. Pallanén, you are an intelligent woman, and I hold a good deal of respect for you personally and professionally, but can you not see the harm being done to the Alliance by these power-seeking politicians and diplomats and officials? They are perverting the Alliance cause, and more and more governments continue to turn from you to an Empire that has shown it is no longer oppressive, no longer cruel and brutal, an Empire of peace, safety, and security. We welcome with open arms while a small, but overly vocal few in your ranks offer hate and slander.
We do not wish to destroy the Alliance, mind you. We will fight for our defense and continued existence. So, Ms. Pallanén, stop and think before calling or implying that Mr. Baelish a coward or puppet to the Empire. He made this choice on his own, and we gladly accept his support in a common defense.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Noruas
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, June 24th 2006 10:22pm    Post subject:

Alatáriël Pallanén wrote:
Excuse me, Noruas, I am attempting to relight the grand Petyr.

I would like to see your investigations, perhaps you have failed to see the true evidence. I can only show you facts and those facts, can be determined to be good or evil pending your view point.

The fact, madame, that the Rebel Alliance was a terrorist orginization to begin with? That is fact.

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sat, June 24th 2006 10:27pm    Post subject:

The emergence of Ams Jendob. It has been a while, hasn't it?

Never did I imply Petyr was a puppet or a coward. I did, however, suggest that it was one of the possible reasons he had decided to the join the Galactic Empire.

To be honest, none in this galaxy [unless it was a secret deal] know why the Independant Sovereignty of Devaron and Systems decided to enter the war and join ranks with the Galactic Empire. When declaring war, usually a leader has reasons to why he or she is pledging his or her people to death and destruction. Emperor Baelish lacked those reasons in this Declaration.

As for the 'defense of the Galactic Empire', why do we receive Intelligence reports that suggest a massive invasion? We have not struck any of your worlds, and we had, it was in response to an attack of your own.

There are of course supporters for the war, on both sides, that seek more power. There is none one can do to escape this, all factions experience it.

Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sat, June 24th 2006 10:30pm    Post subject:

Your intelligence is mistaken, Madame. We will only strike if stricken first. However, we do appreciate your assistance in indicating a spy in our ranks with that lovely tidbit of misinformation.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sat, June 24th 2006 10:33pm    Post subject:

You'd be surprised who rambles their mouth.
Noruas
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, June 24th 2006 10:33pm    Post subject:

Isn't it odd that you, Arlyn, that you would need intelligence, but you run the SECURITY of a terrorist orginization?

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sat, June 24th 2006 10:34pm    Post subject:

Noruas, who does one go to when they have learned of an Imperial Invasion?
Noruas
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, June 24th 2006 10:37pm    Post subject:

Or are you merely making up more rediculous statements to support your terroristic ideals?

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sat, June 24th 2006 10:40pm    Post subject:

Noruas, you just made a fool out of yourself and now you attempt to call me a liar.
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sat, June 24th 2006 10:41pm    Post subject:

Oh, I know who made the statement, Security Chief. I did, as a lure for any Rebel spies. Thank you very, very much for confirming my suspicions. Even now, Intelligence is doing a back-check on every single transmission made on the planet between now and the signing of that Decree.

You have done an important service to the Empire. It is a shame you are not a member of our forces, or I'd be decorating you right now.

Expand

Back to top »
Noruas
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, June 24th 2006 10:41pm    Post subject:

Did I? Did I really make a fool out of myself? If I did how did I? By calling the Rebel Alliance what it is? A band of terrorists?

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sat, June 24th 2006 10:42pm    Post subject:

They are not terrorists... merely their leaders are misguided and tricked by power-hungry fools with a taste for blood.

Expand

Back to top »
Noruas
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, June 24th 2006 10:45pm    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
They are not terrorists... merely their leaders are misguided and tricked by power-hungry fools with a taste for blood.

In my eyes, that makes a terrorist, someone who follows another for unneeded and unprovoked bloodshed.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sat, June 24th 2006 10:52pm    Post subject:

But not all of them are terrorists.

Expand

Back to top »
Noruas
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, June 24th 2006 10:52pm    Post subject:

Not all, but most.

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sat, June 24th 2006 11:11pm    Post subject:

May you explain why we are "terrorists" ?
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Declaration of War
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: