}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Application for Darth Vader
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Applications » Application for Darth Vader
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vader Attempt

Post Posted: Sun, January 27th 2008 09:29pm    Post subject: Application for Darth Vader

Name: Anakin Skywalker; “Darth Vader”
Date of Birth: 41.9 BBY
Species/Race: Human
Desired Organization: Galactic Empire
Desired Occupation: Dark Lord of the Sith
Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself:

I would prefer you read the sample post I have provided, before checking my IP address.

I borrowed a moment of Star Wars V, and you may be able to realize which part, or may not. I've included a youtube video, for viewing prior, after, or further enjoyment.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=44_TgRyTuVc

Quote:
He breathed as a darkened silhouette against the stars. His son was alive, and he had fought well enough on the surface, that Vader had offered him a legacy of dominion. Together they would overthrow the Emperor, and rule as Father, and Son.

Admiral Piett had serviced him well, disabling the hyperdrive on the Millennium Falcon. It would bring Luke straight into his star destroyer, and he would at last be able to bring him to the Dark Side. He breathed again, still recalling the lightsaber duel above the carbonite freezing chambers.

Obi-Wan had taught him well.

And just then, the small, insignificant, craft sped across the bow of the ship, with TIE fighters closing in on their prize. Luke was aboard, he could sense it. Piett had succeeded, leaving it only to the tractor beam’s calibration, to capture the young jedi.

The Dark Lord used the Force to carry his voice, “Luke.”

Luke’s reply was swift, “Father.” He was beginning to accept his parentage.

“Son, come with me.” He attempted to persuade the boy. Luke was raw with untapped power, held back by the Jedi influence. And Vader knew he could teach him more than anything Obi-Wan could have instructed. It was Luke's duty, his destiny to serve alongside his father, and claim the galaxy. They would be the masters, together.

His son was silent, and Vader could sense not only a disturbance in the Force, but within him. He was conflicted.

“Luke. It is your destiny.” The conflict was rising within his son, he could feel the disappointment Luke felt towards Kenobi, and it was all too familar to his own. In time, Luke would learn to surpass Obi-Wan’s lessons, and no longer be constrained or restricted. Vader would teach and guide him, to the full potential power of the Force.

Admiral Piett was speaking, “Alert all commands. Ready for the tractor beam.” Soon, his son would join him. Perhaps unwillingly at first, but he would see the logic, the power, and the life behind the Dark Side. Luke would achieve everything he would have become, had it not been for Mustafar.

Something unforeseen happened.

The hyperdrive activated, and within a blink, the Falcon had slipped from the Executor’s grasp. He breathed slowly, his head dropping slightly in disillusionment, before his helmet turned to the floor. Luke. he thought, looking towards the stars for one last glance.

He needed time to meditate on what had just transpired. And most importantly, he needed time to conceal his feelings.

His fingers guided his sith robe as he turned and walked, his mechanical breathing returning to it’s rhythmic pace. Vader could feel the tension in the room, and overwhelming fear emanating from Piett.

His mind was across the stars, so he did not display any kind of retribution, or spell of anger. Darth Vader simply passed.
 Back to top »
Vader Attempt

Post Posted: Sun, January 27th 2008 09:30pm    Post subject:

And if moderators and admins could keep my identity concealed, until CMAC has reviewed my application, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Tue, February 05th 2008 09:52pm    Post subject:

I was told that this was discussed with you via private channels. Therefore, I will close the application.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Applications » Application for Darth Vader
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: