}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Let the games begin
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Announcements » Let the games begin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carnor Jax
ECP Member/Faction Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun, January 27th 2008 01:34pm    Post subject: Let the games begin

The time has come.

ECP has been in development for two months, and we are finally ready to announce the rollout of the largest storyline on VIII. A ball, filled with the galaxy's highest-ranking political and business officials, to take place on the (soon-to-be) Imperial-controlled Hossk Station. Over the next two weeks, the Empire will be preparing the station for the party, and sending invitations to all of those that fit the guest list.

Ladies and gentlemen. Alexus, Alex, and myself have all been working very hard to make this as seamless and fluid as possible. Details have been pored over, sometimes fought over, until we have all reached a consensus. To those factions that do not know, I have not beenable to reach you to ask if you want to join in this. If you feel you have been slighted, please do not hesitate to contact any member of ECP with your concern, and we will try to work it out without compromising the IC focus of this event.

In a way, this storyline will be a celebration, for its first post will be one of the capitulating entries into the new interface that Nevin has been working so hard on. When the new template is running and stable, the party will begin. Once the first post is made, however, new entrants will not be negotiated. This is both to ensure continuity, and to prevent any last-minute 'spies' from crashing the party.

A new look. A new storyline. One Universe, endless possibilities. When history is made, where will you be standing?

"Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Expand

"I gained [my votes] through "legal" means (read: bribes and threats)."

Last edited by Carnor Jax on Sun, January 27th 2008 06:32pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Palpatine
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun, January 27th 2008 01:51pm    Post subject:

*Palpy cackle*

Gooooooooooooooood. Gooooooooooooood. It is all as I have forseen...
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, January 27th 2008 02:14pm    Post subject:

Sorry about the double post... but I thought it was going to be on neutral ground...

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Carnor Jax
ECP Member/Faction Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun, January 27th 2008 02:31pm    Post subject:

According to the logs I am reviewing now, it was agreed that the party was going to be a diplomatically neutral agenda. Demilitarized space, tight security, and the heads of the respective factions would not be present (Leia for personal purposes, Vader [for all the Galaxy knows] because of other obligations).

However, the decision had been made and confirmed by all present that Hossk Station at Kalarba was an ideal location given the later planned parts of the party. This discussion was held between Nevin, Alex, Arlyn, Myself, and the individual that first came up with the idea... who will also be making the introductory post announcing it to the galaxy in-character.

Logs are available upon request, but the details I have set before me have been agreed upon by everyone that was there. If either of you have any issues, please talk to me or another member of ECP.

"Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Expand

"I gained [my votes] through "legal" means (read: bribes and threats)."

Last edited by Carnor Jax on Sun, January 27th 2008 06:32pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, January 27th 2008 02:35pm    Post subject:

Ahh. Seems Han and I weren't informed until now, so... sorry about that. :p

We'll check it out. O_o

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Adria Reyna
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Sun, January 27th 2008 06:40pm    Post subject:

Expecially as neutral was never the plan...

+ Mandalorians were somewhat win allready before Traviss came along, bound them in leather and rode them like ponies +
 Back to top »
Adria Reyna
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Sun, January 27th 2008 10:22pm    Post subject:

Carnor Jax wrote:
This discussion was held between Nevin, Alex, Arlyn, Myself, and the individual that first came up with the idea...

That would be me Han.

+ Mandalorians were somewhat win allready before Traviss came along, bound them in leather and rode them like ponies +
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Announcements » Let the games begin
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: