}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
The Merchant's Inn (Surface)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Denon » The Merchant's Inn (Surface)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tensig Fey'kel
Private

Post Posted: Sat, January 19th 2008 04:54am    Post subject: The Merchant's Inn (Surface)

"I'll be fine, trust me," the Zeltron slurred as she stumbled back and forth, hanging on as tightly as she could to Tensig's stable steps. Finally, the hotel was in view.

After leaving the starport, they spent most of the evening in the nearby cantina, sitting in the same silence they usually did before splitting up for the night. It didn't take long before Tensig and Luna were the only ones left in the bar. Eventually, they managed to strike up a proper conversation, which only led to Luna drinking more and more. By the time they had to head home, she could barely stand under her own power. Unfortunately for Tensig, he still could.

After what seemed like a very long walk, they were almost home. However, Luna fought her way from Tensig and sat on a bench on a small patio just outside the door. There she sat while singing one of her favorite songs, to the embarassment of Tensig. He could do nothing more than lean against the railing and watch the street before him.

Once she was finished with her song, he managed to force her inside and into her room. The door hissed shut and he was finally done with her for the night. He returned to the main lobby, then back to the patio for a short time, to be alone with this thoughts. Of course, being as late as it was, he quickly retreated from the cold and went to his room.

Upon opening his door, he was greeted with a sight he didn't expect. Luna was laying, face-down on his bed, and was apparently trying to wave to him upon entering.

"What... are you doing here?" he asked, a little stunned.

"Isn't this my room?" she replied after finally pushing herself onto her other side. Her hair was still just as frazzled as it was hours before.

"No," he slowly began to explain. "Your room is across the hall."

"Ahh, yes... They really do look alike, don't they?" she noted, her eyes lazily scanning the room. "Anyhow, since I'm here, shall we make the best of it?" She struck an awkward pose, apparently trying to seduce Tensig, which certainly caught him off guard.

He took a moment to stare at her in silence, then managed to stumble through his words, "Uh, no, we shalln't."

"Oh come on, Tensig, it's not like there's anything else to do!" she continued, moving toward the corner of the bed on all fours.

"Yes, yes, yes, there-there is. There's sleeping, there's working, there's... Well, whatever there is, it's not this. We can't do... this." Tensig wasn't even entierly sure what he was talking about.

Apparently giving up in defeat, Luna plopped onto her back again and stared into the ceiling. "Do you ever feel like you're lost?" she asked, as if the previous conversation had never even occured.

"I'm... usually lost, actually."

"No, I mean really, truly lost," she went on. Though she was being cryptic, he already knew what she meant. "Like you have no idea where you're supposed to be or what you're supposed to do. Really lost."

He remained silent as she continued to stare upward. Finally, he simply stated, "More than I'd like to," then proceeded to force her back into her own room, this time ensuring the lock the door. She wouldn't be escaping again.

When he returned to his room, he was still thinking about what she had said. What was he supposed to be doing with his life? His last attempt at steady work nearly ended up killing him, and since then he had been doing nothing but drifting. Perhaps it was time to finally settle down and start doing something really respectable. Perhaps his parents were right after all...

He shook his head, trying to clear his head of all the rogue thoughts. It was too late for him to worry about so many things. The only thing he had to truly worry about was whether or not Luna would remember their encounter. He certainly hoped she didn't.

Although, it was quite flattering.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Denon » The Merchant's Inn (Surface)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: