}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Office of the Chief of Rebellion Security
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Denon » Office of the Chief of Rebellion Security
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eve
Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, April 24th 2008 02:24pm    Post subject:

The office moved, it's shape shifting and contorting until the lights dimmed and a red glow overtook the room. Eve's heels clicked, and knew all holo-security cams, and recording devices had been permanently turned off or deactivated for the conversation that they were about to engage in.

"I need you to do something....something we've been planning." the thanagarian's voice slipped from the shadows, only by the eeriee red glow was she barely seen. "I want you to go to a cosmetologist. Change your appearance, do everything in your power to mimic the character that you'll portray. They can't suspect anything..."

"I understand." her Human Replica Droid model stepped towards the window, she couldn't help but look downwards and imagine the plummet that could endure.

"I have your things waiting for you, safe house three." her voice seemed distant, as though she wasn't really here, but lightyears away. "I need this done."

"It will be." with a click of her supercomputer and the network it shared to the security system in the room, the doors opened slowly, and just enough to allow Eve to pass through them. The office aides were gone at this hour, and only Arlyn's private security force remained. Her bodyguards looked at the blonde woman, partially in awe, and the other part in wonder. They really never understood her purpose, slipping in and out of rank, and the such.

A plan that had been hatched by Calias Ketra himself, was about to executed.
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, May 02nd 2008 11:22pm    Post subject:

"Impressive work." the thanagarian eyes poured over the old woman, "I have a brief case for you. And several crates from Nespis aboard the shuttle waiting in the private hangar bay..."

Arlyn's eyes closed, before opening them against Denon's morning sunlight. The old woman cracked a smile, and disappeared.

Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sun, May 25th 2008 02:22am    Post subject:

"You're lucky not to have any kind of infection!" Ryan protested, as Arlyn packed the last remaining item that was placed on the top of her desk.

"Ryan, I wish I could holo conference this, but I can't. I simply can't. I need to go there in person, besides, it's more secure that way..." her eyes drifted away from him and on a strange looking coral object behind him, "Honey, can you hand me that?" She pointed causing him to reach for it. Her hands opened to catch it, but instead, he walked it over to her and lowered his voice.

"Arlyn, please." Their gazes locked, and after what seemed like an eternity, he looked away. "You're not going to change your mind."

"Nope." she wrapped the coral object carefully, before placing it into the suitcase. "We need fighters, and they can make them. I'm positive." She checked her chrono meter, before kissing him in an apologetic tone. "The kids are with my parents for the rest of the week, once we get back, I promise I'll postpone as much as I can. I promise."

Ryan took a step away, his shoulders couldn't hide the defeat that was held within him. It broke her to look at him like that, but she had to leave. Eve was already on Coronus, and the droid subfighters were simply not enough to defend the city in the event of an attack. They needed something better...much better.

She leaned into her husband, her arms wrapping around his waist before she kissed the side of his neck. "I love you." she whispered, her wings encasing them.

"I love you, too." he responded, his lips bending to kiss her... moments like this were never long enough it seemed, as her aide opened the door.

"Chie-" she started to say, not sure whether to finish the sentence or not. Ryan understood she had to leave, releasing her reluctantly. He grabbed her bags, and extended his hand.

"I'll walk you out."

The moonlight had casted over the top of Security Headquarters, yet the artificial encompass of Denon's city network caused everything to be illuminated almost as though it was day. She kissed her husband one last time, before she boarded the Alliance shuttlecraft.

Ryan took a few steps back, Arlyn taking a position in the window as the engines roared. Her hand touched the glass, her head tipping to whisper the three words again... within seconds he was nothing but a tiny speck...

Ryan Davad
Corporal

Post Posted: Sun, May 25th 2008 02:55am    Post subject:

I hated the fact she would be half way across the galaxy... but I couldn't do much to change the fact, and I had my own responsibilities to carry out. The aide that had interrupted one of our last romantic moments remained on the rooftop, his hands waving me towards him. "Your shuttle is right over there, sir!"

I didn't respond, still feeling the strange sensation that Arlyn was gone. I ran over to the open plank and boarded. To my surprise, a Jedi was sitting across from me. "Master Yoogle sent me. I believe I can be of some useful services." the man stated, yet I didn't complain, instead, I offered the man a handshake.

"You'll be able to pick the genuine from the deceptive?" I asked, even though the Witch Clan was known to manipulate. He dipped his head, his hand touching the edge of his chin. The rocket engines fired up, and I couldn't help but feel a little anxious. The sooner I picked the Witch, the sooner I'd be home.

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Denon » Office of the Chief of Rebellion Security
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: