}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Application for Derrick Astra
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Applications » Application for Derrick Astra
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Derrick Astra

Location: Deep Space, showing worthless noobs their worst nightmare. (Me)

Post Posted: Tue, September 18th 2007 04:41pm    Post subject: Application for Derrick Astra

Name: Derrick Astra
Species/Race: Human
Desired Organization: Highest Bidder
Desired Occupation: Fighter Pilot
MSNIM: nope
AIM: no
(Would like to get a Force roll if possible)

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself:

Greetings, I'm Derrick Astra, Hotshot, Bounty Hunter, handsome son of a biscuit, and the number seven top pilot in the galaxy. I'm a tough customer and rated ace flight sim pilot. I will work for the highest bidder who conforms to my moral standing. If your an Imp, or a lowlife, and you want me to murder somone for you, pick on a kid or a lady ya better look else where, cause I ain't that sort. I fly combat, and no one will ever stick me behind a desk. I don't beg, borrow, or steal and I don't take crap from anybody. I'm an expert swordsman, and have competed and placed in several national competions.

I'm writing a book on star wars that has been approved by Lucas Books and Ive read most of the other books out there, been a fan of SW since I first saw it in the theaters.

Last edited by Derrick Astra on Tue, September 18th 2007 04:52pm; edited 3 times in total
 Back to top »
Derrick Astra

Post Posted: Wed, September 19th 2007 09:56pm    Post subject:

One quick note, I have played this type of RPG several times before.

Last edited by Derrick Astra on Thu, September 20th 2007 09:41am; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Derrick Astra

Post Posted: Thu, October 25th 2007 06:23pm    Post subject:

Hey guys, I know it says don't bump the admin's but its been more than a month.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Applications » Application for Derrick Astra
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: