}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Coruscanti Sewers (beneath palace)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Coruscanti Sewers (beneath palace)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brent-013

Post Posted: Sun, August 26th 2007 07:21pm    Post subject: Coruscanti Sewers (beneath palace)

Progress through the sewers was not as fast as Brent had wanted it to be. There was the problem of the terrain, the depths of the sewers impossible to determine at times. There was also the problem of local creatures, mainly dianogas impeding the progress of the Dark Trooper Phase IVs under his command.

Every now and then he had each team leader report in and saw green lights blink across his HUD. There had been no reports of casualties and no malfunctions in armor and equipment. The environmental systems of the suits were keeping them from having to find out just how forsaken that place really was.

The NAV marker shown in his vision showed that they were a kilometer away from the target. We had gotten to a point where we could wade through the sewer waters quietly and submerge ourselves if need be. At that moment, General Scyntor's voice echoed through the COM. "Brent-013, status report."

"Sir, red 1 reporting in. We're 1000 meters from the entrance point and closing. Requesting loops and security overrides in T minus 2."

I lifted my hand and slowly clenched it into a fist. All the DT-IVs behind me stopped. I awaited confirmation from the general and 307.
Sergeant

Post Posted: Sun, August 26th 2007 08:53pm    Post subject:

Inside the palace:

"Requesting loops and security overrides in T minus 2."

307 slung his repeaters and turned to type in commands into the terminal behind him. "Copy that, Red One. Security override in progress, T minus thirty-eight seconds." He checked on Blue Three's progress and saw her already furiously typing away. She entered a final command and gave him a thumbs up. "You may proceed."

Expand
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Coruscanti Sewers (beneath palace)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: