}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Bodyguard-class Shuttle, Hatak
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Corellia » Bodyguard-class Shuttle, Hatak
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eric Brooks
Private

Post Posted: Sun, August 26th 2007 12:59am    Post subject: Bodyguard-class Shuttle, Hatak

Blade emerged from hyperspace in the outer limits of the Corellian system, intent on cruising in at sublight speed in order to give the Imperial and Rebellion authorities time to scan his almost-empty cargo hold. He had been instructed to come to Corellia in order to make arrangements for the security around Tiara's bed, for many would wish to do her harm in this temporarily weakened state.

He had put in an order for a medical capital ship in order to keep her on the move and safe from her enemies, however this would take some time to arrive. For the moment, he would stay in the shadows while she remained in her comatose state.
 Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Tue, September 11th 2007 09:36pm    Post subject:

Blade and Tiara are en route to Sundari

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Mon, September 17th 2007 02:47am    Post subject:

*waves hand* thou shalt move me to Other Systems.

The Hatak emerged from hyperspace on the sunward side of Sundari to avoid being detected by orbital assets around Garos IV. As soon as they emerged, a squadron of rusty old fighters launched from a tinpot orbital outpost that looked like it had been the subject of repeated assaults and half-finished repairs. The biggest capital ship looked like it had once been a Dreadnaught, but rushed repairs and extensive damage made it look more like an oversized Nebulon-B.

Tiara had no doubts about her ability to take the entire system by force, but doing such a thing would alert Rebellion authorities to her presence and would raise flag within Imperial security when stolen Oligarchy materiel was used in the raid. They might even decide to raid her stronghold on Rishi. Strong as her defences were, Tiara had a sneaking suspicion that the massed might of the Imperial Starfleet would be able to get through.

Which brought her back to the present, to her clandestine meeting with the Heads of State of Sundari. Their system of government was overly complicated in Tiara's opinion, relying too much on the people to make the right decision about everything with votes and referendums and a load of other crap. A better system of government would be a good old fashioned dictatorship.

"Attention unknown shuttle, please transmit your identification and state your intentions," broadcast the lead fighter once they were in range.
"This is the shuttle, Hatak, two occupants. I would like to seek an audience with your Head of State and military leaders as soon as possible."
"Who is asking this?"
"Someone more powerful than you can possibly comprehend. I will give my name to none other than the people I have listed over a secure line at the very least. Failing to acquiese to this simple request will not bode well for your immediate survival."
There was silence at the other end, no doubt while the leader was requesting instructions from his control. Several long minutes later another voice came over the comm.
"This is Andrew Johns. I am the current Head of State. Who are you and why are you here?"
Tiara looked across at Blade, "check the line."
"It secure," he replied a few moments later.
"My name is Tiara Tranada. I am here to offer you a solution to your war with Garos IV."
"I'm listening."
"Your naval defence is pathetic at best. Garos IV's is obviously not much better. This presents an interesting opportunity for us. My associates and I maintain a much more impressive navy; several hundred times better than anything you could hope to muster. Acting on your behalf, we will force an end to the conflict and exert Sundari control over Garos IV once and for all."
"In exchange for what?"
"A small amount of your revenue will be directed to an account that I will designate in an ongoing arrangement and you will never mention my name or my involvement."
"How do I know that you are able to make good on your promises?"
"I thought you'd never ask," replied Tiara, signalling Blade. A few moments later the sun disappeared.

It was eclipsed by two gargantuan Sovereign-class Star Dreadnoughts, the Jacen and the Whister along with dozens of smaller craft that amounted to a single Anarchy 99 Battle Group.

"Does that answer your question?" Tiara replied over the secure line.
"Yes miss, please land so that we may discuss these arrangements in more detail."

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Corellia » Bodyguard-class Shuttle, Hatak
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: