}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Internal Security Bureau Building
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Internal Security Bureau Building
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ravik Shadowstalker
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Sun, January 14th 2007 11:32pm    Post subject:

"All I want to know is, do you have an assignment for me?"

Ravik gave a slight smile, "Well, there are several jobs I could give you, though I'm sure washing the floors won't satisfy you. However, yes, I do have an assignment. Tell me, how comfortable are you taking a more active participation in events? I.E. field work."

595,000 credits.
3,800 Creds a week.

"The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able function as a soldier is supposed to function.Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse. All war depends upon it"

Ronald Spiers: I bet if you went back two thousand years, you'd hear a couple centurions standing around yakking about how Tertius lopped off the heads of some Carthaginian prisoners.

Carwood Lipton: Well, maybe they kept talking about it because they never heard Tertius deny it.

Ronald Spiers: Maybe that's because Tertius knew there was some value to the men thinking he was the meanest, toughest sonofabitch in the whole Roman Legion.
 Back to top »
Neo Sarkkas
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, January 15th 2007 10:39am    Post subject:

Neo didn't hesitate. "Extremely, sir. My first two weeks of training were on various scenarios and situations that I would encounter in the field. I passed all of the infiltration, weapons, and sabotage tests with flying colors."

146,900 Credits

Sith Officer: Yeah, be prepared! We'll be prepared. Uh, for what?
Malak: For the death of Revan!
Sith Officer: Why, is he sick?
Malak: *force grip* No, fool. We're going to kill him. And Bastila too.
Karath: Great idea! Who needs a Sith Lord?
Two Officers: *prance around Karath* No Lord, no Lord,lalalalalala!
Malak: IDIOTS! *blasts the two prancers with lightning* There will be a Sith Lord!
 Back to top »
Ravik Shadowstalker
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Mon, January 15th 2007 05:58pm    Post subject:

Ravik gave a slight yawn, "Good, good. There has been a situation on the lower levels of Coruscant that has been rather stressfull. There is an orginization that has been causing some trouble down there for too long. Now, that isn't exactly uncharacteristic here, but it's more of a threat than traditional gang violence."

Ravik adjusted uncomfortably in his chair. "Your objective is to infiltrate them. Find out what they know, what they are planning to do, and who they deal with. This is a situation of planetary security. I wouldn't be opposed to you sending them into dissary by eliminating whoever leads them, but do it without them suspecting you. This orginization is presumed armed and dangerous, which would make sense considering they are actually making their own weapons. I'd advise you to always be on your guard once you go down there. You see, one of the other agents I sent a while ago to investigate, he- well, he didn't come back. They are Rebel sympathizers, though in no way, atleast that we are aware, do they have contact with the Alliance. We do know, however, they plan on doing something. Something big. And soon."

He paused for a moment, seeming distracted. He reached for his datapad and had it display a location many levels down. "The orginization is somewhere in this sector. Try to get the intel ASAP, I wouldn't want another incident identical to the Imperial Palace. I'm going to send Special Agent Greaves with you. He also has recieved extensive training for this kind of situation, however, he is a bit new. Er, bring him back in one piece, will you?"

595,000 credits.
3,800 Creds a week.

"The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able function as a soldier is supposed to function.Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse. All war depends upon it"

Ronald Spiers: I bet if you went back two thousand years, you'd hear a couple centurions standing around yakking about how Tertius lopped off the heads of some Carthaginian prisoners.

Carwood Lipton: Well, maybe they kept talking about it because they never heard Tertius deny it.

Ronald Spiers: Maybe that's because Tertius knew there was some value to the men thinking he was the meanest, toughest sonofabitch in the whole Roman Legion.
 Back to top »
Neo Sarkkas
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, January 15th 2007 06:14pm    Post subject:

Neo smiled slightly and nodded. "I'll do my best, sir. Thank you."

"Good. Dismissed."

Neo stood from his seat and strode out of the office, his morale rising. His first assignment! He wondered who this Special Agent Greaves was, then shook hhis head and decided to wait and see.

146,900 Credits

Malak: IDIOTS! *blasts the two prancers with lightning* There will be a Sith Lord!
 Back to top »
Neo Sarkkas
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, July 06th 2007 11:17am    Post subject:

As Neo walked; or rather, limped slightly; into the familiar environment of the ISB offices, he noticed that some of the other officers were staring after him. He didn't meet their gaze, but he swore that one or two of them were smiling slightly. I'll bet it's funny to them, he thought to himself bitterly, that on my first assignment, I end up getting captured by the very gang I'm supposed to bring down. What only made it worse was the fact that he’d been rescued by droids. Not stormtroopers, not even the kriffing CSF, but droids.

He strode into the reception hall and straight up to the Director’s secretary. She looked up from her paperwork to see who he was, then looked back at the screen. “Yes, Colonel, what can I do for you?”

He leaned heavily on his walking stick-it was the only way the medics had let him start walking this early after such a brutal session of interrogations- and spoke softly to her. “You can let me in to see the Director.”

146,900 Credits

Back to top »
Neo Sarkkas
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Tue, July 24th 2007 02:29pm    Post subject:

Exiting the Director's office, he looked down and examined the datapad in his left hand. The document read:

Code:
ORD MANTELL NEWS NETWORK - 3/4

Over the past few days, a disturbing amount of deaths have occured within the city of New Nordostwald. Over a dozen men, women, and children have been found dead through various means, and authorities have yet to apprehend the murderer. READ MORE...

ORD MANTELL NEWS NETWORK - 3/11

It has been over a week, and the killer of the Mantell Martyrs, as the local populace is now calling them, is still at large. No evidence has been left at any of the crime scenes, but authorities are still confident that the culprit will be brought to justice. READ MORE...

FROM THE OFFICE OF DIRECTOR RAVIK SHADOWSTALKER, INTERNAL SECURITY BUREAU

Colonel, due to the aftermath of the recent skirmishes with the Alliance we've been unable to send agents in to investigate this. However, due to your recent...erm...success with the Blue Vornskr gang I've decided to send you in to deal with this man. Try to take him alive, but if you can't then I want him taken out.

Director Shadowstalker, ISB

Neo shut off the datapad and left the ISB offices.

146,900 Credits

Last edited by Neo Sarkkas on Tue, July 24th 2007 02:32pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Internal Security Bureau Building
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: